Cuckold Story - Christina's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's only fair to give you your cum back." She grabbed my jaw and slowly poured some cum over my gag and into my mouth. I choked as the thick bitter fluid filled my mouth.

"Swallow it bitch," she insisted. I shivered in disgust and swallowed. Strands of my own cum slowly oozed down my throat. She poured the rest of the glass into my mouth and I swallowed it quickly to avoid the awful slimy taste in my mouth.

"What a good little cuck," Christina said. "That's it, drink up your pathetic cum. You like eating cum, don't you?"

I nodded in shame.

Christina was satisfied and now moved her attention back towards my wife and Brad. "Wow, your wife is really grinding against the tip of Brad's penis. Why don't you take a minute and see the pleasure your wife is getting from your best friend's incredibly manly cock."

I looked over at my beautiful hot wife and could see the ecstasy building in her eyes as my best friend continued to tease my wife's dripping pussy with his penis.

My wife couldn't take it anymore, she was ready for Brad's cock. She begged Brad to give it to her and he gladly obeyed. He pushed the tip into her vagina and she gasped loudly in pleasure, "Fuck me, Brad, Fuck Me!"

He slowly pushed all 10 inches into her willing hole and she loved every inch of it. He cautiously starting thrusting in and out of her and asked, "Would you like me to work your G-Spot?"

My wife nodded willingly and he used his hands to push on a spot on her stomach. As he fucked her she screamed in pleasure as his cock thrusted over and over her G-Spot. She grabbed his ass to pull him harder into her and moments later she exploded into an intense orgasm. The pulsating of her pussy drove Brad into climax. "I'm cumming," he proclaimed. He bucked his body and his cock spewed load after load of his manly cum into my wife's womb. She welcomed it deep inside her as she pulled him into her as hard as she could. "Fuck that feels good, fill me up with your cum," my wife pleaded.

"He's going to make her a baby," Christina whispered in my ear. "That's part of the sweet revenge for cumming in me you little bitch; you're lucky I took a morning after pill. And remember how nice I was to let you suck the cum from your wife to try prevent her pregnancy? It's not going to happen this time."

"You bitch!" I tried to exclaim through my gag.

Christina could tell what I'd tried to say and responded, "What's that you say? Is the cuck just realizing his wife's baby might be conceived from his best friend's cum? I've talked to your wife about this already, you're not going anywhere near her pussy until she's pregnant. You don't deserve her pussy and it's not my fault she happens to have just gone off the pill. You should have thought about that before you decided to piss me off. Besides, you don't want your baby to be a sissy cuck like you now do you? I want you to thank Brad for giving your wife his sperm."

Christina removed the gag from my mouth. I refused to say anything as I could see some of Brad's cum at the entrance of my wife's pussy.

Christina grabbed me by the balls, "Thank him," she insisted.

I reluctantly replied, "Thank you Brad... thanks for satisfying my wife and filling her with your cum."

My wife looked towards me, put her feet up on the couch and lifted her hips in the air so Brad's cum would flow deep inside her womb. I couldn't imagine my wife's perfect tight little body getting pregnant, especially from another man's cum. Was she really serious?

"Now, I think I've got some payment to give to John for being such a good sport." Christina noted.

Christina pulled off her pants and John stared at her gorgeous trimmed pussy."

"Holy shit," John whispered under his breath as his cock stiffened more than ever.

"Lay down," Christina instructed. John laid on his back on the floor next to me and Christina strattled over top of him. She slowly lowered her body over his and let her pussy slide down over his small thick penis. She rocked up and down only a few times and his cock twitched and she pulled away as he ejaculated all over himself.

"That sure didn't take long," Christina commented.

John just laid there in utter satisfaction.

Christina grabbed me by the hair, "Looks like you have some dessert."

She pushed my face into his cum, "Eat it," she insisted.

I spent the next couple of minutes licking John's cum from his belly. It was the most awful tasting cum I'd ever experienced.

"Don't forget to clean his cock," Christina mentioned as she watched in enjoyment. I knew better than to resist her instructions and proceeded to wrap my mouth around John's limp cock and suck off the remaining cum. I could taste Christina's sweet juices on John's cock and lapped loudly as I licked his pole.

"Look at how much this little cuck enjoys sucking fat cock," Christina said.

I finished my cleaning duty and pulled away.

"Thanks for the great evening boys," Christina said to Brad and John. "I think it's time you leave. Don't worry, we'll let you know when we're ready for another good fucking."

Brad and John quickly got dressed and left. Christina went over to my wife and whispered in her ear. She then got down on her knees and licked seductively up her tasty vagina.

"Hmmmmm..." She taunted me as she commented on Brad's cum, "Tastes so good."

Christina got up and knelt down over my wife. I could tell she was still horny and she lowered her wet pussy over my wife's face. I couldn't believe it but my wife stuck out her tongue and licked Christina's used clit. I watched as my wife brought Christina to an intense orgasm.

After a moment of satisfaction Christina gathered herself.

"You can sleep in the guest bedroom tonight," Christina said to me. "Your wife and I will be in the master bedroom. We expect a full breakfast in the morning and here..." Christina threw me a pink thong, "Make sure you're wearing this."

They proceeded up the stairs to bed and I sat there and thought back at the crazy night.

Wow, Christina's revenge was really much worse than I had imagined...

12