Cuckold Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my arms around Grace. "I think all of you need to know that this house is surrounded by FBI and State Police. We were on to your game. I talked to my brother about my suspicions that Grace was cheating on me. He helped me find the password to Grace's computer, which led us to most of the people in this scheme. It was indeed a hoax invented by a group of black men so they could exploit horny and stupid married white wives and rake in lots of money while doing it. They planned to whore you girls and some of the guys out when they had you addicted to the drugs they were slipping in your drinks.

"I am wearing a wire and everything is recorded on concealed video cameras too. There are about six more people that are probably in custody by now."

I pushed Grace back a little as more men crowded into our bedroom. "Grace, I have to give you credit for trying to save my life. I am going to have to think long and hard about if there is any way I can ever forgive you or trust you again. I really hope you are not pregnant. I will not raise Ali's child. That will be a big factor, the bulls all agreed they would never wear condoms and would get as many women as possible pregnant." I looked at Frank, "From what I gather from some of the e-mails, I think Jan has already been knocked up by one of the bulls. I guess you will babysit while Jan is out whoring, right. Don't expect any help from the daddy, he is gonna be busy until your baby leaves home." Frank looked at Jan. I turned and walked off to let Tommy and his friends settle things.

12