Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
983 Followers

"That is what a kiss is all about, isn't it?"

"Don't you find putting your tongue in his mouth disgusting? Not to mention him putting his tongue in your mouth."

"Both are the same – a process of exchanging saliva!"

"I still wonder how you could kiss that foul-breathed bastard!"

"Ekes!" she screamed.

"How could you imagine such a disgusting thing?" she shot at me.

"His breath is fine!"

"Not as fresh as yours but not so bad to put me off."

"You serious?"

"Of course!"

"What do you think?"

"I can't imagine having sex with someone whom I can't kiss."

"Moreover, I found him to be well-groomed and presentable since past couple of months."

"A change brought in him, perhaps, by the hope of nailing me in the near future."

"Isn't it surprising that both of them are much older for you though?" I asked her changing the topic.

"I never thought about it but subconsciously I have preferred older men, I guess."

"Why?"

"Older men, specially in the range of 40's are much secure and experienced."

"They are wiser and know how to please a woman in bed."

I found her line of though a bit out of the ordinary and said, "I thought younger men were better in the sex department – more virile, with a strong sex drive."

"Hmm... true but they are amateurs!"

"Also, I am not too convinced about sex drive thing," she said rejecting my hypothesis.

"Why?"

"I feel both Amirchanji and Kishanchanji have a strong sex drive even now."

"How do you know?"

"Never underestimate a woman's instincts!" she said emphatically.

"It wasn't hard to guess that Kishanchanji's drive was still strong."

"After sleeping with him I can certainly say that he has many more years before his sex drive could take a plunge.

"About Amirchanji it is still a strong hunch.

"Nevertheless, older men prefer to have extramarital affairs with younger women."

"I have nothing to loose but only to gain from their vast experience!" she said defending her strong preference for older men.

"Point conceded," I said accepting her point of view.

"But how could you sense that he would be good in the bedroom, and ..." my words trailed as I mustered courage to complete the sentence.

"And?" she asked looking into my eyes.

"That he was well-endowed!" I said it without even blinking an eye after her. She smiled and responded, "Instincts!"

"Really?"

"Yes! And that night when he guided my hand to his erection during a passionate smooch, I knew my instincts were spot on."

"But you weren't 100% sure before, right?"

"Obviously, how could I? I am not a fortuneteller VINIT!"

"Your behavior that night was very risky. What if I had woken up and walked on you both? What if Tushar had woken up."

"I know that is what made it so exciting," she said giggling.

"Moreover, Kishanchanji had me worked up so much that I couldn't resist," she added justifying her actions that night.

"You had the guts to give him a blowjob in the kitchen," I said almost complaining.

"Isn't it better than having intercourse in the living room?" she retorted.

"Besides, why are you complaining? I am sure you too enjoyed it from your vantage point."

"Yes I did," I said conceding that I too had immensely enjoyed.

"Kishanchanji wanted to continue in our spare bedroom. That would have been very risky as you could have woken up anytime for the match."

"So, you weren't aware that I was there all the time?" I asked her puzzled about this new piece of information.

"No, it was only during my blowjob that I realized you were watching discretely from the staircase."

I was glad to hear this piece of information. So, her reaction to Kishanchanji's advances weren't calculated and she was her natural self. As the scenes played through my mind, I could recollect how adroitly Kishanchanji had maneuvered the conversation and only at the right moment did his actions became physical. Her passionate kisses were proof that she found him attractive enough to mate with him.

"And that didn't affect you?" I asked surprised with her answer. She never showed that she was caught in the act.

"Actually, my heart did skip a beat but then it was dark for me to ascertain that you were there."

"Moreover, I was already into the action."

"Yes! You were into the act completely. Devouring every inch of his monster!"

"Oh Yes!"

"It was fabulous – my first extramarital rendezvous!"

"When did you know for sure that I was watching you?" I asked.

"Only the next day when you mentioned it."

I cursed myself for not being able to control myself. She was totally unaware about my presence. Although, she did think that I was watching them it was too difficult to make out in the dark.

"I had no intentions of continuing it in our spare bedroom," she said bringing back the reason why she took such a risky-step that night.

"But Kishanchanji wanted to continue."

"Perhaps, he was not sure if such an opportunity would arise again," she added. I could understand that. She could have shrugged of what transpired that night if it hadn't gone beyond some petting. It was imperative for Kishanchanji to put a stamp that it was much more than petting. So, that he could coerce her to continue the affair if her guilty conscience prevented her from resuming the affair the next day. And stamp he did put – by penetrating her lips that night. Does it matter which ones?

As fate would have it, Tushar's loud cries interrupted our conversation. It broke the momentum our conversations had gained. As Manisha hurriedly left the study room, I wondered if we would be able to continue this conversation again. I turned my attention back to my laptop and tried to continue from where I left off. However, I wasn't in a state to work. I needed more of the gory details and within five minutes decided to join Manisha in our bedroom.

Manisha was breastfeeding Tushar; she believed that added to longevity of our son and also helped her regain her size quickly. She motioned me to keep quite as Tushar was content feeding and was, I guess, almost on verge of falling asleep. I tiptoed to the bed and silently lied down next to her my body pressing against her entire body. I wiggled in position to line my throbbing erection just next to her ass crack.

I nudged her neck with my lips and whispered into her ears, "Why don't you continue your story?" She turned back slightly and looked into my eyes to sense how desperate I was for this. Our eyes met and lips sealed into a passionate kiss. We fervently swapped saliva while Tushar, our one-year-old one, was suckling.

"He wanted to be relieved," she said breaking her kiss. Her lips glistened with our mixed juices.

"What was going through your mind when he implored you for that," I asked urging her to give me the gory details.

"I had the urge to take a peek at his manhood that would penetrate my virginal married vagina sooner or later," she said giggling at the thought of it.

"He was well-endowed. I felt the entire length of his cock – a good eight inches – before he motioned me to kneel down."

It was clear she was not good at numbers. It was clearly around 10 inches almost twice my size. I was not sure if his size enticed her but it seemed so now. Anyway, I wasn't to let her know that he was almost twice my size.

"Did you plan to give him a blowjob? Or just masturbate him."

"All I wanted to do was inspect his majestic equipment that felt so nice concealed in his pajamas," she said nonchalantly.

"But I was also concerned about the possibilities if you walked in on us in that state," she said in a concerned tone.

"On an after thought, we would have been more safer if we had moved to dining room but some reason we just decided to do it in the kitchen."

"What did you find when you peeled off the pajamas?" I asked her as my hands moved cupped her sizeable bum and gave her a gentle squeeze.

"A thick black one-eyed monster stared at me," she responded carefully choosing the words to titillate me. Her lips only couple of inches from mine – her intoxicating breath revealing her excited state.

"He wasn't completely hard, though."

"Perhaps due to his age," she added thoughtfully.

"The visions of this monster ramming into my tight snatch were driving my crazy," she said breathing heavily.

"I played with his prick and in no time it was as taught as a cable wire, leaking copious precum."

"Did you feel like tasting it at that time?"

"Perhaps.

"I didn't feel like wasting his precious precum and used my thumbs to spread it on his penis, instead."

"And then you pulled forward his foreskin," I said continuing her story.

"Wow, you were quite watchful," she said blushing. "Yes I was," I said as I leaned forward to kiss her lips again. This was a short wet peck though.

"Kishanchanji was gently pulling me towards his erect penis."

"Relenting to his pressure, I leaned forward as I pulled back his foreskin and massaged his bulbous knob."

"It was dark purple in color and much larger than yours," she mentioned nonchalantly. It had to be, he was much larger than me I heard saying to myself.

"Lust filled my mind as the strong smell of sex hit my nostrils."

"I was just inches away from his penis and the musky smell of his sex was intoxicating me."

"It was in that inebriated state of lust I relented to his continued pressure and kissed his knob."

"A peck, right?" I interrupted her saying what I had seen. Manisha picked Tushar and got up to put him in his cradle the other side of the bed.

"It was a kiss as my lips had parted just enough to conceal his pee hole in the kiss," she said as she put him safely in the cradle.

"I had an urge to pleasure this monster as it would be soon pleasuring me," she said returning back to me.

"And then I got into the act completely."

"You went overboard in pleasuring him!"

"Just in your first encounter you were going in for his perineum?" I said in an accusing tone.

"I told you I was full of lust for him that night," she said justifying her conduct and gently pushing me downwards hinting for me to go down on her.

"Weren't you afraid of portraying a sluttish image in front of him?" I asked gently sliding down towards the bed. I rolled her nigh suite and kissed her slender beautiful thighs.

"That thought didn't cross my mind. Perhaps, I was secure having invested so much time in making sure that I am not an easy lay."

"In any event that is what he wanted me to be," she said revealing her inherent desire to please him. Her fingers clasped me hair and gently pushed me towards her vagina.

"A slut for him!"

"A slut - who wouldn't stop at anything for the sake of pleasuring him."

I was surprised at the submissive streak that Manisha was revealing. I always thought she was dominating kind and after living with her for four years this was a sudden sharp turn in her behavior. She has always been in command in our relationship – not that I regretted it. I wondered if Kishanchanji had struck the submissive chord in her.

"His large sacs complimented his equipment well," she continued. I found her panties and gently pushed the panty aside to expose her reddish lips. She was definitely in a very excited state as she had some secretions as well, which she usually has when she is extremely hot.

"I bathed his sacs in my saliva – an urge forced me to feel every part of his genitals with my mouth."

"It was an awkward position that spoiled my efforts otherwise I was determined to find his perineum," she said.

"Looks like you wouldn't have minded even tonguing his asshole," I exclaimed feeling the throes of passion she was in. My remark had caught her off guard and perhaps I was burdening her with my thoughts. I wondered if she could give him the privilege of being the first to experience analingus from her.

"I didn't think about it then but I wouldn't have minded if he had asked for it," she surprised me with her witty reply. The answer clearly showed that she was quite keen to impress him and willing to even indulge in acts that she never even performed with me. Her hands put further pressure and pulled me to her vaginal lips. I gently probed her clitoris with tip of my tongue; she only moaned as my tongue touched her sensitive clitoris.

"Did you try attempting it in your later sessions?"

"I didn't as he was more content with humping me every time he had an erection."

"I was surprised seeing you swallow his load in the heat of the moment," I said quickly bringing her back to original thread. She again guided me to her honey pot and urged me to lap it up. I wasn't sure why she was so persistent about having me go down on her. I was more interested in hearing what she had to say rather than please her with my tongue.

It just then dawned on me that she didn't have a bath after her morning session with Kishanchanji. As on Saturday she wanted me to lap up their mixed juices. I also remembered her talk about me going down on her on Saturday and not realizing what I tasted. Did she enjoy the idea of making me go down on her after her sessions with Kishanchanji? She didn't try that with Kishanchanji as she showered immediately after our last night's session and kept herself fresh for Kishanchanji. Made me wonder if there was a tacit understanding between them to make me go down on her after their sessions.

I was not sure about what was going in her mind but I didn't mind much. I loved eating her pussy anytime of the day. After Saturday night's session, I am sure I wouldn't hesitate from going down on her even if Kishanchanji hadn't used a condom. The eroticism of lapping their mixed juices was too enticing!

"Actually, I didn't plan on it." I heard her say as I gently lapped their mixed juices from her pussy.

"It just happened.

"It took quite some effort and my jaws were aching by the time he reached the point of ejaculation.

"I was too engrossed in the act and didn't realize that he could ejaculate any moment.

"His tight clasp of my hair should have indicated but I had the urge to take it to the edge until he could no longer hold it.

"When the first spurt hit the roof of my mouth, I realized that I was late." Hearing that I stopped and looked into her eyes. They were oozing sex; it was just a matter of minutes before she would let me to mount her.

"I could have pulled out - but two things prevented me," she said and stopped in for a breather or perhaps to create an impact with what she was about to say next. And the she pulling me to her cunt again added, "His tight clasp of my hair and my latent desire to taste his cum. His cum – the fruits of my first extramarital encounter."

I fervently chewed her lips hearing that. "Easy," she said, "Don't get too excited a lot more is still to come."

"While I didn't enjoy the taste of semen, the eroticism more than compensated for that bitter taste," she continued.

"In the heat of the moment I not only swallowed his cum without wasting a single drop but I also sucked it until it finally shrunk to its original size."

"Wish you had not woken up that morning, I could have had another go at his dick."

"Sorry, I didn't know you had further plans for that night," I mumbled not letting go her tasty lips that were penetrated this morning.

"I didn't plan but nature would have taken it course if you had not interrupted it."

"Didn't you have a go at his dick Saturday evening?"

"I did but didn't swallow his cum."

"Why?" I asked looking up, my tongue still inside her lips.

"Because he preferred to ejaculate inside me," she said looking into my eyes to find what response that remark of her elicited in me.

"And what do you prefer?" I found myself asking a very important question as I rested myself on my elbows. I wasn't to be challenged; I took the challenge to her letting her know that I am more than game for such a thing.

"What is your guess?" she asked my playfully gently pulling me into her again.

"Come on, I asked first."

"Well, I prefer to have him ejaculate inside me..." her words trailing towards the end.

"And not in the condom." She completed her sentence.

"His copious semen needs a better receptacle than a condom!" she said emphatically. Come on please don't stop, I need you to lap my cunt and keep me on the verge for me to continue the story.

"Moreover, condom ruins half the pleasure," she continued.

"Kishanchanji longed to feel my naked skin inside," she said as I got back to my job of sucking her lips.

"I too long to feel his bare penis inside me, especially during my non fertile days."

"That reminds me; you did mention about getting a diaphragm," I said bringing the topic of contraception she had mentioned in the passing Saturday night.

"Yes, I need to be very careful during my fertile period and a diaphragm along with condom should ensure that nothing unplanned happens," she responded. I was glad to note that she did seem pretty serious about not having a baby so soon. So, I knew if I could broach up the topic during this conversation she would give the decision in my favor. My hopes were still alive despite what all had transpired so far.

"You need to insist on a condom always. It is safer that way."

"Yes, I know. But Kishanchanji doesn't prefer condoms besides there is always a chance that in the heat of the moment we might forget the condom or run out of them."

"Would he be fine with you using spermicide with diaphragm?"

"He should be as he doesn't seem to prefer giving oral sex although he does relish receiving it."

"But it could be a problem for you, right?"

"And for me!"

"After all where would I go for oral sex, if Kishanchanji doesn't give me that," she said coyly implying that she relished oral sex with me and perhaps intercourse with him. A negative signal for me as this could sway the decision in Kishanchanji's favor. I relished oral sex with her and would have hated the taste of spermicide while going down on her.

"I have decided to avoid spermicide for now and opt for both a condom and diaphragm during my fertile days."

"Are you implying that you might let him take you other days without a condom?"

"Would you use diaphragm on those days?" I asked pushing her to be precise and the same time driving my finger deep into her pussy.

"Vinit it is hard to be so certain that we would always resort to condom's and diaphragm during my non fertile days," she said and then added, "But I intend to have at least a diaphragm during all the sessions with him."

"The reason I am bringing this up," I started, "I am not sure if he has a strong sex drive but he definitely is driven by his need to inseminate you. And we need to guard against that."

Manisha smiled to that remark of mine.

vyasya
vyasya
983 Followers
12