Cuckolded by Our Landlord Ch. 02

Story Info
I get to listen to our landlord giving it to my girlfriend.
1.3k words
4.2
214.1k
127

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the door closed behind my girlfriend and our dirty old landlord I sat frozen for a few minutes not really sure what to do. The spell was soon broken though by the sound of bedsprings. The rickety old bed made a real racket at the best of times, but by the sounds of it Derek had just sat down quite heavily on it.

I moved quickly and as quietly as I could over to the bedroom door to see what else I could hear, the first thing I heard was Derek laughing.

"He's listening at the door now, I can see his shadow." he chuckled, "I bet he's having a wank."

Sally joined in laughing but the bed creaked again and her laughing was muffled and turned once more to moans, I could only guess but it sounded like they were kissing again and that he had his hand in her knickers.

My stomach was in turmoil and my cock was raging hard, so I decided that I might as well play along and unzipped my jeans and pulled them and my boxers down to my ankles. Grabbing my cock I leaned against the door my ear pressed up against the wood listening in to the sordid sex session my eighteen year old girlfriend was having with our fat, balding forty odd year old landlord.

"That's it love," he grunted on the other side of the bedroom door, "lick up the length and then suck it into your mouth...oh fuck that's it, good girl."

I could hear slurping and sucking noises and moans from my girlfriend's throat as she sucked Derek's cock on our bed. He laughed again and she broke off giggling, "Sorry love my belly gets in the way a bit doesn't it?"

The bed springs creaked more, and I guessed he'd lain down, "There you go, get this in your mouth," he told her.

"Mmmm you dirty old bastard," Sally giggled before resuming the slurping and sucking sounds I'd heard earlier. I desperately tried to keep a slow pace to my wanking as I didn't want to cum too soon, but I was having a really hard time of it as I listened in.

There was more creaking from our bed as Derek told Sally to move around a bit, "Hang on a sec let's get these off," I heard him say.

A few moments later she gasped, "Oh fuck yeah lick my cunt." Then giggled, "Ooh that's dirty you can't lick me there! Oi! I didn't say stop!"

They both broke into laughter again, then the sucking and slurping sounds resumed only broken by the creaking of the bed and moans of delight from Derek and my girlfriend. I didn't know how much longer I could last without cumming and it took a superhuman effort to stop myself when I heard Derek tell Sally to stop sucking.

"I'm going to cum in a minute love, let's get it up you."

Sally moaned and Derek grunted as I guessed he was manhandling her into position on the bed (I later found out he took her missionary on this occasion).

"Oh fuck yes!" my girlfriend cried out as our bed springs started a fast rhythmic squeaking. Dirty old Derek was giving it to my girlfriend hard and fast and I couldn't hold out any longer. I grunted as I shot my load all over myself, the carpet and our bedroom door. I still remember it was one of the best orgasms of my life and I'm sure I nearly passed out.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," Sally was moaning breathlessly as Derek fucked her harder and faster, the bed springs groaning and squeaking in time and the headboard was beating hard against the wall.

"Oh you dirty slut!" he cried out and the squeaking and banging rhythms briefly quickened to a frenzied pace before becoming erratic and finally dying down as our landlord cashed in on his end of the bargain by shooting his load up my girlfriends cunt for the first but far from the last time.

I looked down at my cock to see that I was instantly hard again, but I didn't want them to come out and find me like this so I zipped up and cleaned up as best as I could, getting done just as Derek opened our bedroom door.

He was shirtless, his big hairy belly hanging over his jeans which he was just zipping up. He shut the door behind him, "Sit down," he told me. So I did.

I expected Derek to sit down too but he didn't, he stood over me a gloating look on his face. "Enjoy your wank?" he laughed. "Just make sure you clean up after yourself, I don't want your spunk stains all over my carpet."

At this point he lit a cigarette.

"Now you can stay, but as I said only on my terms. I'll be back to fuck your sexy little girlfriend again later when I've dropped my wife off home to see to the kids, so no touching until I've finished with her understand?"

I nodded unable to meet his gaze and looking down at the floor.

"Good lad, but it doesn't stop there. She's well up for it the dirty little slut." He nodded towards our bedroom door, "So I'll be up here most days and while I am and unless I say so, your bedroom is out of bounds, you understand?"

I nodded again still unable to look him in the eye.

"Right," he started putting on his shirt, "as I said I'll be back later to give her another good shagging, you never know we might even let you watch."

With that he laughed and turned towards the stairs "See you later love!" he called to my girlfriend. She called out something back that I couldn't quite make out but Derek laughed as he climbed down the stairs.

I sat there feeling an odd mix of emotions, I felt miserable, nervous, horny and sick all at the same time and didn't really know what to say to Sally when she emerged from our bedroom after the fucking she'd just had off Derek. When she did come out her face didn't really give much away, but her hair was messed up and she was wrapped in her dressing gown.

"What you looking so miserable for?" she asked me as she lit up a cigarette. "We both got what we wanted." she fell back onto a chair and exhaled.

"Did we?" I asked.

"Yeah, you got to have a wank while you listened to me getting a good seeing to off some old perv and I got the best fucking I've ever had. He's a right dirty old bastard and he's got a lovely cock."

I looked up to see her smiling to herself now, probably picturing that fat old bastard on top of her pounding his cock into her tight cunt, my cock twitched again it was still rock hard. She looked over at the lump in my pants, "See you fucking loved it didn't you? Derek said he might let you watch sometimes, imagine that."

"So your'e going to fuck him again then?"

"Yeah, he's coming over later to give me another good seeing to," she laughed.

"What about his wife though?" I asked.

"She does as she's told just like you. He said he might well fuck her as well in between he's a real fucking stud. Can't wait to get his cock up me again later."

With that Sally stubbed out her cigarette and shuffled off into the bathroom, the door closed and I heard her singing as she ran herself a bath. She'd only sounded that happy once after I'd shagged her, now she was doing it the first time our fat landlord had fucked her and he was coming back later for some more. I just hoped they'd let me watch this time.