Cuckolding Bob

Story Info
Another Pittsburgh cuckold story.
3.8k words
4.05
128.8k
31
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the great things about writing crappy erotica is the feedback.

Of course, you have the usual load of assholes who know damn well that they are reading a cuckold story and are just absolutely shocked to find out that some guy enjoys watching his wife get fucked by someone else. The comments fly! Everything from fag to pussy, and of course comments about writing styles that look like they were composed by someone who barely graduated grade school.

Let's face it, if I or most of the authors on this site were really good at writing, we would be typing up something we could sell instead of posting free porn around the Internet. I know I'm not a great writer, but I also know that people get off to my stories.

Which brings me to my favorite type of feedback...

The husband who wants to see his wife fucked by an experienced bull, and thinks I just may be the man to do it.

Of course most replies are from fakes.

You can usually weed out the wannabe crowd pretty quickly. As soon as someone mentions pregnancy or calls his wife a "slut" I know he's full of shit. Every real cuckold I've ever met (and I've been doing this for over a decade now) would never refer to his wife as a slut. There is some serious cold reality to deal with when you see another man's dick in your wife's mouth, but there is also the reality of waking up Monday morning, taking the kids to school, and kissing each other goodbye. A couple has to love each other to live this life, and if they don't -- I don't want to be involved.

Of course all of this into will be ignored. LitTards(tm) will still post cowardly anonymous hate at the end of this story and some married guy who's wife won't even fuck him will email me, asking me if I could please fuck his wife.

So before I go further let me state that I don't care about negative feedback. I just delete it making your waste of time an even bigger waste of time, and also you wannabe cucks, I don't fuck around. If you aren't serious, I'll figure it out and stop talking to you.

Thankfully, Bob and his wife Lisa never gave me a reason to doubt their sincerity when they emailed me in response to my last story.

I almost blew them off however because they didn't live in Pittsburgh. I got more serious about it however when Bob explained that they have family here, and that they return to visit a few times every year.

When he sent me pictures of Lisa, my attention became undivided.

Now, Lisa is going to read this story, likely, before it ever even gets approved on any of the usual Internet porno sites. I've told her this to her face, and I'm putting it down for the record. She is the very definition of Cougar. She's 42, brunette and has the ass of a teenager. Her smile is amazing, almost evil at times, and her bright blue eyes just glow through her long dark hair.

At first Bob and I did most of the talking. Mostly on Yahoo, and mostly about his fantasies, how they got interested in cuckolding and what they both would like to get out of meeting a guy like me.

They had started swinging shortly after they got married a few years ago. Both were sexually adventurous and it happened about as naturally as wife-swapping could happen. They found a swing club, went a few times, and eventually found a couple that they wanted to have fun with. That was also when Bob found out that his favorite part about swinging wasn't fucking someone new, but watching someone new fuck his wife.

Almost instantly Bob confessed his turn-on to his wife. According to him she actually became excited by the idea, as if she had become his favorite porn star. Over the next few years they mostly played with couples but did have an occasional threesome with friends or stray males that they would find at the swing club.

Bob told me that he recently had talked to his wife about going a few steps further.

Bob had actually discovered cuckolding by reading MMF erotica on the Internet. While there are plenty of non-cuckold threesome stories out there, Bob eventually ran into and especially enjoyed the cuckold stories. He told me that he would show his favorites to Lisa as a way to encourage her to maybe give it a try.

Not only was she OK with it, she suggested that he write some of his favorite authors to see what he could make happen. My being in Pittsburgh and their visiting the city a few times a year seemed like the perfect setup for them to carry out their new sexual experiment.

He and I discussed what he wanted out of it and what his limits were. Lisa and I spent a few phone calls talking about what she wanted out of the whole encounter. It turned out that she really just wanted to help Bob live out his fantasy -- and of course getting laid was a bonus.

We all spend the next few weeks talking and getting to know each other better. We also made plans to meet up in March when they would be here for a long St. Patrick's Day weekend.

In Pittsburgh we do most of our St. Patrick's drinking and celebrating on the Saturday before the holiday. We decided it would be easiest for us to meet on the Friday before, and we also decided to meet for dinner and drinks a The Original Fish Market. The OFM has an amazing sushi bar, and not coincidentally is also in the first floor of the Westin hotel.

Bob and Lisa arrived early, as planned, and got a nice secluded table away from the bar area. I arrived shortly after, and I know you have read these words thousands of times, but pictures just did not do her justice.

Lisa radiated sex. He outfit wasn't particularly revealing, but her bare shoulders begged to be kissed and her lips looked like they were designed to be used for any number of purposes.

One of those purposes, thankfully, was talking. I suffered one of my very rare cases of shyness in her presence. Thankfully, she started with the small talk and in about 2 minutes I was able to recover and hold my own in the conversation.

Bob turned out to be every bit as normal as our IM and email conversations indicated he was. Sure he had a kink he wanted to explore, but he wasn't a bug-eyed pervert eyeing my package whenever he could get a chance.

Eventually, the conversation turned to our plans for the evening. I suggested that I leave the table for them to discuss what they wanted to happen next. I'm not sure what they talked about (feel free to clue me in Lisa) but when I came back, Bob was sitting at the bar and Lisa stood up and kissed me over the table before I could sit back down.

"I guess everything is a go?"

Her response was one word, "Absolutely!"

Now I'm not sure if the tables next to us noticed that Lisa arrived with Bob and had just kissed me, but I'm positive that Bob got a thrill out of it. I could see him watching us as he ordered his drink. I could also see him looking around the room to see who was noticing this change in partners.

When I asked for the check I was surprised to find out that Bob had paid it. The waitress pointed to where Bob had been sitting and explained that the gentleman who was there had paid our check and left.

We were both so excited but I didn't want to be pushy. Lisa again saved the evening by inviting me back to their room.

When we arrived, Bob had the room all ready for us. The lights were low, the bottle of champagne opened, and romantic music on the stereo. He was seated in a chair in the corner of the room, and didn't say a word.

Lisa walked over to him and kissed him.

"The next time you taste these lips, they will taste like Mike."

She then walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

Bob looked at me, not speaking, taking his submissive role very seriously. We had discussed how he wanted things to go down and first and foremost he wanted to be considered inferior to both of us. He would not speak until spoken to. So, I asked him how he was doing.

"Nervous. Not like when we swing or anything. Totally nervous about what is going to happen."

I replied, "Don't worry, we are going to have a lot of fun. I promise you Bob, the next time you are back in Pittsburgh, you will call me!"

He laughed, "That's what I'm afraid of."

I walked away from Bob, removing my watch and putting it on the desk.

"Bob, I think you are wearing entirely too many clothes. Strip down, completely naked, and sit back down. Hurry up, I want you naked before Lisa gets back out here."

Bob followed my orders. Shirt, tie, pants socks... he seemed to hesitate before taking off his boxers, but he knew that to play this game tonight, he had to do as he was told. As the boxers hit the carpet, Lisa opened the bathroom door. Bob kicked all of his clothes into the corner and quickly sat back down.

Lisa noticed Bob, and I noticed Lisa.

Her look was one of amusement, my look was like a cartoon wolf with it's eyes popping out of it's head.

Wow.

It wasn't much of an outfit, in fact it was just a black silk nighty with silver trim and spaghetti straps. What had my attention was how it hugged her body and accentuated every sensual curve she possessed. Her cleavage was framed beautifully and her hips popped out on either side just begging my hands to rest on them.

She still had her high heels on.

As Lisa walked over to me I caught Bob adjusting himself in the chair. No doubt he was already more excited than he would like to admit. She kissed me with more passion than I've been kissed with in years. Her lips pressed against mine and her tongue flirted lightly against my tongue. My left arm went around her and my right hand found her hip. I was, within seconds, rock hard for her.

Lisa sat on the bed, legs crossed and patted the bed next to her for me to sit down.

She looked at Bob, "Won't you please get us both a bit of champagne?"

Bob's answer was to stand up, and to fill our glasses.

Lisa proceeded to make out with me while her husband served as our waiter. Her hand went directly towards my crotch and found that I was ready to go. She pulled away, happy to know she had excited me so much, and smiled. Bob approached us with two glasses of champagne.

I decided to offer a toast, "To the woman in front of me, too beautiful for her husband, and to her husband, a submissive who is going to get what he wants."

Lisa giggled and clinked glasses with me before taking a drink. We handed our glasses back to Bob who put them down on the desk in front of us.

I stood up, "Well Bob, here is your first lesson in humiliation. Come over here, get on your knees and undress me."

Bob obeyed. Of course. He started by slipping my shoes off of my feet, and then my socks. Unlike his own clothing, he folded mine neatly and made a pile next to the wall. Lisa sat watching this display, and I just couldn't figure out what was going through her mind, but the smile stayed solid on her lips so I'm positive she enjoyed it.

My belt was the next thing to come off, and then my pants leaving me in my boxers.

Bob took a big breath and slowly pulled them down. My cock caught on the waistband and Bob was forced to reach into my boxers to free it. Based on our earlier conversations I knew that it was the first time he had ever touched another man's penis.

Lisa uncrossed her legs in a most unladylike fashion and kicked her shoes off.

Bob folded my boxers and, while remaining on his knees, began to try and unbutton my shirt. The higher up he went the closer he had to get to exposed cock. By the time he got up to my top button I could feel his breath on the head of my shaft.

Lisa was staring at the scene in front of her. Not a single blink blocked her vision. She had never seen a man suck cock before, and she wondered if she were about to see it now.

I told Bob to stop, Slipped my shirt off and handed it to him. As he was folding it, I turned to Lisa and asked her if she had any suggestions.

She replied, "How about Bobby eats me, while I see what I can do about your hard-on?"

She lifted her nighty up and Bob, still on his knees, moved closer to the edge of the bed where he could service his wife. She pulled the fabric of her lingerie down over his head and started to suck the head of my manhood.

I couldn't help but taunt Bob, "Oh my! Bob, you never told me she was an expert at this. I wish you could see her lips surrounding my cock. Oh! Oh man. She can deep throat? You held back on me Bob... your wife gives amazing head!"

She did too. She started by licking around the crown of my cock while gently rolling my balls around with one hand. She then licked each side of my shaft and then she went from balls to head with one long lick that ended in a surprise deep throat, followed by several quick pumps in and out of her throat.

It was so good I was unable to tease Bob for the next few minutes.

"Bob, you can stop getting her ready for me now. Come up here and look, real close on how she is sucking me off."

Bob popped his head out from under her nighty and his eyes zeroed in on her full lips engulfing my rod.

Lisa winked at him and drove her face down into my pubic hair, held it there for several seconds and then slowly pulled me back out of her mouth.

Getting into the spirit she looked at her husband and said, "Do you think you can do that Bob?"

Bob looked pale, "I... I don't know. I've never..."

Lisa interrupted, "No Bob, not deep-throat. I'm just talking about sucking cock. Do you think you can suck Mike's cock?"

Before he could answer, I put my hand on the back of his head and smeared my wet cock on the side of his face. Bob rolled his head so my dick was closer to his lips and he opened his mouth.

I let go and said, "You seem too eager Bob. Go have a seat in your cuckold chair."

Lisa looked disappointed but I was about to remedy that.

I crawled to the middle of the bed and put my head between the pillows, face up. Lisa crawled on top of me, straddling me with her legs and understood what I wanted when I grabbed both hands and pulled her forward.

I love having a woman ride my face and her shaved pussy was so creamy and wet I could have done it all evening. Lisa later told me that the entire time she was on my face, she was looking at Bob, making sure he understood exactly how good of a job I was doing with both of my hands on her ass and my tongue buried deep her in pussy.

I guess he really got the picture when her legs tightened on my head and she let out a long low moan of pleasure. I didn't plan on stopping but she pulled away before I could hold her on my flicking tongue.

She was out of breath, "Wow. Holy shit... can you teach Bob how to do all of that?"

She had begun the verbal humiliation phase of Bob's fantasy night. I followed through, "I can try but really he does seem to be more of a cocksucker than a pussy-licker."

Bob remained silent. Good Bob!

I looked over to Bob, "Tell you what Bobby, you help me out here, and maybe I'll teach you a thing or two ok?"

Bob nodded agreement.

"Ok good boy. You may just be useful yet. First I want you to remove my new girlfriends lingerie. I can not wait to suck on her tits!"

Bob walked over and slipped the nighty over her head. He began to fold it when I stopped him.

"Since you are going to be a cocksucker by the end of the night, why not just wear the damn thing?"

Bob looked at Lisa. We had not discussed this sort of thing, but I always like to improv when I feel the couple can handle it. Lisa's response was short and direct, "Do it."

Bob didn't look nearly as good as she did in that nighty, and it was a good thing he was fairly slim himself. He looked absolutely comical. It just made me want to humiliate him even more.

"Good girl Bobby! Now I need you to grab my cock and guide it into your wife... I mean, my new girlfriend."

Lisa smiled. She was getting more and more into the whole scene. Bob got on the bed with us and grabbed the base of my shaft.

As Bob held my cock pointed at his wife's ass, she began to back down my chest until the head of my dick was right on her slit. I could feel the heat coming off of her pussy.

Lisa looked back at Bob, "Get your face real close Bobby, I want you to see a real cock filling me up. I want this to be as real as possible for you... faggot."

Faggot? Holy shit was she getting into this.

I laughed. Just thinking about Bob holding my shaft just-so for his wife to fuck it and being called a faggot by her for doing what he was told. Comedy Gold!

I stopped laughing when she slammed her cunt down on my dick in one powerful stroke. Bob's hand got caught in between us and I felt him pull it away. Lisa started to power-fuck me and I grabbed her tits and just held on as this cougar had it's way with me.

Bob held on to her hips as she plunged up and down on my manhood. She started to moan softly and then the moans turned into grunts. The bed was starting to creak and I was afraid someone would call and complain.

Lisa came, loudly this time, "Oh... fuck....fuck....fuccccccccckkkkkkkkk!"

I heard Bob break character for the first time as he whispered, "I love you."

I rolled Lisa off of me and went and got our glasses of champagne. Bob was still processing what had just happened so I thought I would give him a break. Besides Lisa was such a wonderful woman, I wanted to treat her like a princess too.

After Lisa had a chance to recover I ordered Bob to lay on the bed face up, so Lisa could ride his face. He still looked like a total pussy in Lisa's lingerie, so I made sure to point it out to him as Lisa sat her sloppy pussy down on his face. She was not playing nice either. She started grinding her pussy into his face like she was trying to erase it.

I had her learn forward so I could fuck her doggy style. My balls were still sticky with her juices so I made sure to dry them off on Bob's face as I slid my way into he wife's pussy. I could see his eyes staring up at my cock, watching as a slowly shoved the head into her hole.

I began to slowly fuck her. Long slow strokes in and out. After a few minutes I pulled out of her the whole way and slid my cock up and down Bobs flicking tongue.

"Lisa, your faggot husband is tonguing my cock!"

Lisa ground her pussy down on top of my dick, smashing it into her husbands face. I could feel my rod being drug around on either side of his nose.

I put my cock back in her and began to pick up the pace. My balls were slapping on Bob's face. I could hear the 'snap snap snap' of them as they helped drive home the humiliation of being a cuckold.

Lisa arched her back and squeezed my cock deep within her. I lasted another 4-5 strokes and emptied my balls in her.

Lisa felt me cum and had her third orgasm of the night. This time it was unlike the previous two. She didn't really make a sound. Her whole body tensed up and started to shake. Her hands grabbed the covers and pulled them straight off of the corners before she went totally limp.

When she could speak again, with my cock still in her and her husband laying dormant under her, she said, "That was the best fuck I've ever had."

I pulled out of her pussy and my cum sloshed down on Bob's mouth. I assume he cleaned it off with his tongue because it wasn't on his lips when I looked back a few seconds later.

Lisa rolled off of him and I kept my cock on his face.

I looked down at Bob, "I's time to show me your thanks for fucking Lisa. First, clean me off, and then, if she allows you to touch her, clean her off too."

"Lisa, look at your husband enjoying his first blowjob."

He was too. He was smiling. Happy to service me. Excited to clean his wife's juices and my cum off of my cock.

After Bob was done orally cleaning us both, we had him scrub us both clean in the shower.

We spent the rest of the evening at the hotel bar joking and acting like we were good friends, and you know from that point on were really were friends. In the bedroom I'm his superior and he is my sex toy. His wife is my lover and I'm her stunt cock. Outside of the bedroom -- we are just normal everyday friends.

12