Cuckolding from a Woman's View Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers

In fact if he hadn't marriage Mandy he would tried to have a go at Mary. She was the youngest of the three sisters and he often wondered how it would feel having her younger body under him as he pumped into her with his own cock. Many times it was his fantasies. He often said to himself if Mary fucked anywhere near as good as Mandy did, then she would be a fantastic lay. But he was married to Mandy and so he never came close to even trying anything with Mary. But, now that Mary was nude and being fucked by a guy with a huge cock as he watched from the hallway, it was very erotic to him.

As he watched the two women fucking and making sounds of lust as they pumped their bodies on the men under them. Then he heard a sound coming from Jan made Bud look at her further over on the bed. He saw Jan, Mandy's other sister, being fucked by the other guy with a big cock. His wasn't as big as the one in Mary but it was big enough to give Jan one hell of an orgasm as he watched and heard it move over her.

Just then Jan cried out as she peaked with the first orgasm of the night. The other stranger thrust up into her lifting them both off the bed. He too was imbedded completely now and Bud just stood there watching as he ran his hand over his own hardon in his pants and squeezed it. He had to admit, both of these men had great control and really knew how to fuck. He was enjoying the show until movement made him looked over at his wife again.

Mandy stood up and Bud saw the look of lust on her face and in her eyes. Her eyes were sort of glazed over as she watched both of her sisters being fucked by the huge cocks. Then she took off her top. She pulled it over her head and Bud saw she had no bra. Her lovely breasts dropped out with her nipples red and hard. She lifted both breasts and squeezed them and pinched the nipples as she showed them to John! He smiled ear to ear as he was really stroking his cock now as he looked at Mandy perfect breasts right in front of him.

Bud stopped rubbing his cock and watched wondering if she was going to do more. Was his wife going to fuck her brother-in-law? But instead of sitting on his lap and taking his hardon up her cunt, Mandy sat down next to John and offered him her breasts. He immediately moved closer to her side and ran his hands over her breasts. Bud saw her close her eyes for a few seconds.

As John cupped Mandy's breasts he moved closer yet and placed his lips on one of them. He moved to her left nipple and started to suck on it! Mandy held his head with a hand and pushed more tit into his mouth as she lifted her skirt with her other hand and began to masturbate. Bud could see his wife didn't bother to wear any panties either. He watched and couldn't believe what he was seeing. Mandy took only a few minutes of fingering her pussy as she let John suck on her breast before she arched her back and slid down on the chair as she moaned loudly and began to climax.

Bud watched his wife having what he would call a very long, smooth and what looked like a very satisfying orgasm. It took a few minutes. Finally she stopped pumping her lower body up and down as she fucked her fingers. Then she sat on the chair motionless as Mary cried out again and again as she began to cum and climax hard on the big cock all the way up inside her.

Jan was rocking and humping on the other stranger's cock and she was cumming again almost at the same time.

Then he saw both John and Don pumping their cock as fast as they could and both of them began to cum shooting their sperm up in the air!

Bud shook his head in disbelief. He then saw Mandy stand up and adjust her skirt. She didn't put her blouse back on she sat there topless wiping her cum on her hand off on her blouse.

The two strangers had both shot their load deep into her sisters now and the sisters were now just coming down from what Bud was sure were huge orgasms for both of them. Both husbands were now wiping the cum off of their own bodies. And Mandy was watching the man with the huge cock move out from under her youngest sister. Mary rolled over and smiled at her husband and then at Mandy.

She said, "Oh Mandy! Believe me he's the one you want when you try this! God his cock is unbelievable. It's not only long and so big, but he's hard as steel. Girl you have got to try it! I mean he was so deep inside me that he gave me thrills and touched nerves I never knew possible. His cock is fantastic!"

The stranger looked at Mandy and saw her siting there topless her lovely breasts heaving up and down as she adjusted her body again from masturbating it only seconds ago. He smiled and said, "Come on baby! There's room up here for you too. I know you like what you see. Come on up and get me hard again and have a go with me. I promise I'll fuck you like you never been fucked before. You're husband will never touch places I will touch inside you. Come up here and feel the joy and pleasure of my big cock!"

Bud looked at Mandy and saw her smiling. Then she moved to the edge of the bed and he started to feel sick inside. Was she going to do it? Mandy moved to the edge of the bed and sat there next to that big cock. The man said, "Feel it baby! Take it in your hand and feel how nice it is semi-hard. Then think how nice it will feel up in your pussy completely hard. Think about it Mandy you know you want it! Go on you know you want to! Touch it! Make love to it baby! Kiss it if you want! Touch it Mandy!"

She moved her hand like she was in a trance and lifted the guy's big semi-hard cock still covered with cum from fucking her sister. She smiled at Mary and said, "My God it must weights five pounds!"

Mary said, "You should feel it inside you! Here I'll move so you can try it out Mandy! Come on and lay under him and let him fuck you!"

Mandy held it and played with it for a few seconds as Bud watched it start to get hard as hell again. Then he saw Mandy look around the room. Everyone was cheering and egging her on telling her to go ahead and try it. She didn't move. Then the stranger took her breasts in his hands and started to play with them as he said, "Then let me tittie fuck your Mandy. You have such nice tits. Come lay down here and let me put my cock between your tits baby and fuck them. Let me pump my cum all over you before you go home to your little cock husband!"

Bud watched waiting and hoping she would say no. But he had his doubts now,. Mandy was holding the biggest cock he or she had ever seen in her two hands. It must have been very tempting especially with everyone in the room telling her to do it, to try it to use it.

Finally after what seemed like an hour to Bud, but was only a minute or two in reality, his wife shook her head no but continued to stroke the big cock. She said, "He must be what, ten inched long? My God Mary how did you take a cock like this all the way up inside your body? How did you take all of this? He's beautiful. I need two hands to stroke it and he still has three inches sticking out the top of my hand. He's huge!"

Mary smiled and said, "Slowly Mandy! Slowly until he had stretched me enough. Then it was like the most wonderful, filling, hard, thick cock that I have ever had. It felt so good going inside me over and over again Mandy! He was gentle and very slow. He knows what to do too Mandy. Don't worry he'll do you good. Try it! He's magic Mandy!! He made me feel like I never felt before. It was pure paradise. Go on Mandy try it! Let him give you what we all know you want. Try him Mandy, Bud will never know."

Mandy finally had him as big as he got as she used both of her hands now to play with and jerk him off. He said, "Don't beat me off baby! Sit on it and let me cum inside you! I'll make you feel the same way I made your sister feel. You'll love it I promise you. I'll go slow and make you scream with your pleasure too just like Mary did!"

Mandy looked around again and she heard everyone telling her to do it. Bud was sure she would do it. But, then she finally sighed and said, "No! It's not that I don't want too. But no! Not until my husband tell me it's OK. I won't cheat on him by fucking someone else. But Oh God I do want to try this beautiful big hard cock so badly! Your cock looks fantastic. I will certainly call you first as soon as I get my husband to agree to this. You'll be my first lover. You'll be the first man I will use to cuckold my husband. I love this cock! Jesus it's so big."

Mandy was really pumping his dick and had pre-cum forming and dripping over her hand. Jan moved over and said, "Well don't make him cum like that Mandy. Don't waste it besides it's my turn. Mary and Jan switched partners and it started all over again. Mandy sat back down and let John play with her breasts again while she used a dildo this time that Jan had given her.

In minutes Mary and Jan were being fucked royally and their husbands were watching and started jerking off again. Just before Bud decide to leave, he saw Mandy begin to jerk off John and it took a few minutes but she made him cum.

Bud shook his head and walked down the stairs and out the door. He left the front door open and got to his car. He drove home wondering how long this had been going on. He knew it had to be going on for a while, since everyone was very comfortable with the others in the room. They were use to seeing each other all nude before. He wondered just how Mandy was going to try and talk him into doing what her sisters were doing, cuckolding their husbands? And he wondered how it had all began? Who started it? He knew he would never go for this type of life. But what could he do except leave his wife. He needed time to think about what he was going to do.

When he got home he showered and ate. Then he got into bed and waited for his wife to get home. It was 10:45 PM when she came into the house. She came running up the stairs and hopped on the bed. She kissed him and told him she loved him. He held her and could almost smell her sex. He knew she must have masturbated at least twice tonight. She also jerked off two cocks making one of them cum at least once. Now he wondered what she planned to do to him and with him. What would she ask him or tell him. He waited but it didn't take long before Mandy was making love to him.

Mandy gave herself to her husband completely. She sucked him off first and licked him clean and hard again. The she fucked him until he couldn't do it any longer. All the while he was waiting for her to ask him about the other man. But, she didn't ask him anything and he knew she had three strong orgasms, one with his mouth and two with his cock. She was dripping wet when he went down on her. She had been true to her word and she hadn't fucked anyone at Mary's house..

It was after they had finished that's she asked him if he had any fantasies. He told her he had only one and that he had married her. She kissed him and waited for him to ask her. But he didn't, Instead he finally rolled over on top of her again and looked at his beautiful wife. He was sad and didn't know how to tell her he saw her tonight and what she was planning to do. So he said, "How about you Mandy? Do you have any fantasies we haven't done yet?"

She said, "Well sometimes I do. Sometimes I think about what other men look like nude. You know how big they are down there."

He felt her take his cock in her hand again and he realized she was starting. She said, "Bud."

He said, 'Huh? What babe?"

She kissed him as she stroked his cock making it begin to fill with blood once again and become semi-hard. She smiled at him and softly said, "I wonder about things. Like you know are they bigger than yours? Would they feel different that your cock does inside me? Would they make me feel better or different or the same? I wonder about things like you know would they give me different types of orgasms? How you would feel if you watched me take another cock inside me."

He didn't answer her so she asked, "How would you feel?"

She had my cock as hard as it got now and then she pulled me completely over on top of her. I waited until she took my cock and inserted it into her vagina. I pushed all the way into her and said, "I don't think I even want to even think about you fucking another man. I mean this feel so right so good I don't want to share it! Do you want me to share you Mandy? Do you want someone else?"

As she began to roll her hips and begin to fuck me, she said, "Oh I don't know. Not if you wouldn't want me too. I mean don't you ever wonder what another woman feels like Bud?"

I told her she was all I ever wanted. She thrust up into me now as I quicken my movements. She said, "But if I told you it was OK would you like to fuck someone else? Like say we switched partners with Mary and Don?"

She knew I had a thing about Mary. Then she asked, "If I told you it was OK with me would you like to fuck my younger sister?"

I didn't know how she knew so much about my fantasy about her sister. But she was moving under me like a witch and as I grunted and felt her legs lift up, I wrapped my arms around her thighs and lifted them higher.

She moaned as I pushed into her fully and began to pump and pump my cock into her as I started to cum. As I pumped into her, between her panting she said, "Tell me......Bud! Would you.......like......to......fuck ...my sister?"

I moaned, "Oh.....God....Yes!! Oh God!! Mandy! YES!! YES!! YES! You're so good!!!!"

I pumped and pumped and pumped more cum into her body as my orgasm seemed to go on and on. Then as she arched up into me I felt her pussy tighten around my shaft and milk it to the last drop as she climaxed. She arched again as she peaked and lifted us both up off the bed crying out like both of her sisters had done earlier tonight! She held me tight as we finished together.

Then as we lay in the after glow Mandy asked me, "So if you could fucked my sister Mary, would you let me fuck someone I wanted to?"

I lifted up and looked at her face. I saw lust, passion and love in her eyes. I wondered what was happening to her for her to ask me so straightforward. I said, "Do you want to fuck another man Mandy? Do you? If so tell me."

She said, "I don't know for sure Bud. But sometimes I get these urges and these feelings and I wonder how it would feel to fuck someone else. I guess it's just human nature. Would you like to watch me fuck someone else? I would love to see you fuck another woman. It's sort of a fantasy for me to watch you and then you watch me. It just seems so sexy to me to have you there watching me do it with someone else."

I sighed and said, " What do you do at your sister's house when you go over there when I work. Seems to me you get really sexed up when I get home after you visit them. What goes on?"

She said, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

I said, "Try me. I really want to know. What do you talk about? Trading partners is that it. Does your sister Jan put these ideas in your heard?"

She smiled and said, "She is a devil. But she's not the only one Bud. Mary does too."

I asked, "Does what?"

She kissed me and said, "Please don't be mad but both Jan and Mary have had sex with other men."

I said, "WHAT? And their husbands don't know about it? They're cheating on their husbands and that's what you do with them when you're with them You cheat on me? You have sex with someone else?"

She said, "No! Wait! You don't understand. They don't cheat on their husbands. Their husbands are there. They watch them having sex. It's unbelievably sexy and erotic and that's why I am so horny when I come to you. I have to fuck you or I would go crazy."

I didn't say any more. I waited for her reply. She said, 'Why not talk to Don or John about it. Who knows you might like it. I would never have sex with anyone but you, unless you told me it was OK. But I'm telling you Bud, it the most erotic thing I have ever seen."

So there it was! The barrage, the assault on me was about to start. Once Mandy told me what happened, once she asked about having another person involved with our love making, both husbands and her sisters would begin firing at me. I didn't know just how much they would pressure me in the weeks to follow.

None of them knew I saw what was going on and no one knew what I knew about what they were planning. But we would all find out about it when the all the shit hit the fan. I rolled over and said, "I don't think so Mandy. I don't want to share you and I hope you don't want me to share you either. If you cheat on me it's over between us you know that don't you?"

She didn't answer me as we both fell a sleep.

NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
20 Comments
Donovan7777Donovan7777almost 3 years ago

Oh well I’m not reading ahead but I said after the first chapter that they would all fall. I was hoping that Mandy would be the strong one but it’s obvious that she’s going to be fucked. Now I pray that Bud sticks to his convictions and kicks her ass out when she does. But you can already tell that this is a wimp story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What woman would, you stupid bitch !!!!!!

You obviously didn't have a log rammed into you and have to go to hospital for operation and never be right after that. Try it you sicko!!!

NeedYouNeedYouover 17 years agoAuthor
Well now Anonymous I'm sorry you felt my story

was boring since it was chapter 6 in which you commneted. Seems to me you must not have been to bored. I guess when you have nothing else to do but read erotic stories and then reply with an Anonymous name and tell me you were bored you aren't really creditable to reply to any writter's story. Please! Do us all a favor and don't read any more of my stories if they are sooooo boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It's difficult to make this interesting

Stories such as trhisnone are the most boring of stories given the nature of what's being described. Here we have a story in which you can read every 3rd paragraph quickly and understand what's going just as well as if you read the entire story in great detail. It's boring! It's "pigeon religion" with the same reflexes repeated over and over and with completely predictable results.

Needyou, Get some imagination into your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Raw basic instincts aroused

I felt great emotions when I read this story. EVERY story that has ever been submitted for publication in a book, is altered before printing. An Editor gives it alittle bit more "juice" for the selected audience.

It would be easy to tweak this story with a little bit of editing to make it SUPER HOT. I like the fact that both Bud and Mandy have put their views.

Bud is definitely interested in fucking Mandy's sister, Mary, but give him a few months to handle this is in his mind. It's been a fantasy, now suddenly he has permission to grab his rainbow.

Bud and Mandy both have fantasies, but they love each other deeply. But can you blame Mandy from watching four penises in a room releasing sperm like a waterfall.

I have got to say that this demonstrates how strongly Mandy has stuck with her wedding vows. Both her and Bud want to add a codicil to their marriage vows, which says they would like alittle extra fun.

Okay, Mandy has been masturbating and letting her tits be fondled, as well as feeling some of the penises; so we have an interesting question for clarification.

Has Mandy already committed adultery (in thought, and partly in deed), or does adultery only happen when a penis slides into a juicy, willing pussy?

Can you fool around as long as the penis doesn't penetrate? Is anal sex adultery? Is deliberately letting another guy see your bare bum adultery?

Bud has a lot to think about. He holds the power, and can milk it to his advantage. Perhaps, he would like to fuck Mary in private, maybe a threesome.

Bud may be grateful for having seen what a huge, throbbing penis looks like up close, but whether he wants his penis to "compete" with a "pussy-stretcher" is another thing.

Bud will think about his marriage a lot in months to come. Mandy has started off the dialogue, and he has had a glimpse of what it could be like.

This could become a win-win for both Mandy and Bud, or even a win-win-win for all men and their wives.

Ultimately, it will get down to Bud and Mary being totally honest with each other, so that their love for each other can be retained as a strong base from which to reach out for some "top-up stimulation".

Bud, Mary and Mandy, and the other guy who Mandy has "promised herself to" are the true characters in this story. These are the ones who count.

Our writer has some great material for future chapters.

Ther appears to be a "changing of the guard", new penises arriving weekly at her sister's house to enhance the pleasure of the three sisters.

Is this what Mandy wants? Does she want Bud to be part of this scene - three men being cuckolded by a stream of new penises week after week? This is "open loving" and lust magnified, that has a constant thirst.

What will happen if Bud says "yes"? Will Mandy get the same pleasure when the "wedding vows tension of denial" dissolves? The energy of "wanting" will no longer be there, just pure lust and submission to every powerful penis that walks in the door.

I guess there is a fine line between all this willingness to submit to the omnipotent power of sex, and the decision to put a price tag on it to extract an income to pay off the mortgage faster.

Bud and Mandy need to be sure what they are both wanting, because the writer has powerful emotional material to weave many scenarios, and both of them could easily lose control of their minds to the "lust energy of the group's synergy".

There is no doubt that when a husband and wife add a codicil to their marriage vows, to let each other enjoy sex with others outside the marriage, the floodgates are open and there is no way of knowing where it can lead.

It's a tough decision for Bud. His fantasy of fucking Mary, the young sister, and the pressure from the other couples over the coming months, will surely "buckle his knees".

I think Mandy will get the opportunity to keep her promise to let that big penis squirt semen deeply into her body.

The picture of powerful lust is in Mandy's mind, so it will manifest in her outer world.

I think that Bud will let her have her dream, because the power of manifestation will direct Bud's mind towards sowing his lustful oats in Mary, the younger sister.

The world will vibrate, and wobble off it's course if they both get their wishes on the same night.

Adultery with consent is a powerfully engrained groove of permancy. No marriage with ever be the same again. Lust will be in charge forever. "Hold on", it's a ride of your life.

THANKS for the emotions, good luck, your story has great potential. I am sorry that readers just skim read, I guess they are looking for a special hidden fetish thrill, that only a few stories can give them - that becomes their yardstick for critiquing - if their penis doesn't throb with delight, the story is automatically rejected.

Each reader is looking for their special "emotions", and only a few stories can truly give that to them, just as you only fall in love with a few people in your lifetime.

And every time they read a great story, that becomes the new default, so it becomes harder and harder to re-visit the fetish for the orgasmic release.

The evidence of not getting their "fix" is contained in the blatant way they find holes in a story, but it's good to know that 16 people have been emotionally moved by your words to post a comment.

You grabbed their emotions, your words powerfully "extracted out" their inner emotional secrets and they were compelled by (hypnotic command) to reveal for millions to see.

In the laws of manifestation, we know that they are really dissappointed in themselves, not your story. If your story really was bad, they would have "clicked it away" after a few seconds of skimming.

You had them by the short and curlies, they couldn't take their eyes off your words.

If you don't believe me, then re-read what I have written, because you can see how I have felt compelled to demonstrate the potential of your story.

There is some debate over whether this is a true cuckolding story, because the husbands are still fucking their own wives in accordance to marriage vows.

The husbands are denied the right to reciprocate with female lovers of their own. All they can do is to watch. The pleasure they receive is from watching another man fuck their wife, and possibly eating creampie afterwards.

A threesome or wife swopping is not cuckoldy. A wife's Adultery is sometimes thought of as cuckolding.

My belief is that real cuckolding is when a wife is in total control, has any lover she wishes, and the husband gives up the right to sexual intercourse with anyone. Even his orgasms are controlled, and he must do everything he can to assist his wife and her lovers. He is in constant denial and gets to feel the emotions of submission and humiliation - this is what gives him true inner satisfaction. The wife enjoys the power over her husband, but tends to despise his lack of manliness and keeps rubbing his nose in his weakness. She may even take legal ownership of all his assets as an ultimate expression of his genuine desire to "provide her every need".

However, there is fun in reading stories that are partly cuckolding, because life is always changing, and surprise plots with twists are always welcome.

To become a better writer, all anyone has to do is to read for a hour every day (with interest) on all sorts of subjects, and over a period of years, you will subconsciously develop an enormous personal library of knowledge from which to draw your inspiration.

The words will jump from your fingers to the keyboard as your mind opens up to release your accumulated knowledge and experiences. IMAGINATION is truly gold.

Good luck, you held my interest well.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Wife's First Big One Her first experience with a big cock.in Loving Wives
More Stories