Cuckolding from a Woman's View Ch. 09

Story Info
He watched her get on the bed.
5.3k words
4.36
96.4k
22

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

After the afternoon with Roger, the big cock blond headed Viking and her two sisters, Mandy realized she had gone way to far. It was only going to be an interview process of the men Mandy was considering on having sex with once her husband Bud approved it. But now, she had gone way over board and was chorused into fucking the handsome Viking by her two sisters without her husband's approval.

Well if the truth be known she really did want to feel how it would be with that super size cock inside her. And now she knew. While it was the best fucking she had ever received in her life, and she had had more orgasms than any other time in her live she was upset with herself about how she let her lust get the best of her. While she smiled as she remembered the mind-blowing orgasms she had with Roger in their one session of sex, she felt extremely guilty and upset now.

Since she had now cheated on her husband Bud she didn't know what to do. She wanted Bud to be there with her, approving what she was doing and going to do with these other man. She wanted Bud to watch as did her two sister's husbands and she wanted Bud to enjoy seeing it. It was her biggest fantasy. But now, she wasn't sure she should even think about going any further with this plan she and her sisters had developed to get Bud to allow her to join them in their sex sessions with these strangers.

When her sister Jan let Roger out of the front door, she had walked out on the porch with him. She stopped him and gave him 5 one hundred-dollar bills as a gift for taking her oldest sister today. Her husband John had told her to pay Roger $500 if he could seduce Mandy and fuck her just once making her feel his big cock and giving her the fucking of her life.

John wanted Mandy to know what the other two sisters were feeling when they had their sex sessions as he called them. He wanted her to want this man bad enough that she would have to fuck him again. And, Jan wanted her older sister to join them too because John had given her an ultimatum. Get Mandy involved with us or we stop these games. Jan's husband wanted the chance to fuck Mandy too. In fact that was the only reason he allowed Jan to have lovers in the first place. John had told her all of this early on and he also told her she could fuck whomever she wanted as long as she worked with him to help bring her sisters into these sex sessions.

First it was Mary now he wanted Mandy. He told his wife that he had to have Mandy at least once and if he didn't get her soon Jan would have to stop her fucking around too. Jan didn't want to stop this wonderful sexual experience with such handsome and beautiful built men with their lovely big cocks. So she worked very hard to get Mandy involved. And so far it was working beautifully. Jan knew that now that Mandy had been fucked by one of the best men available, she could convince Mandy to try it again with or without her husband Bud joining the husbands.

Jan hoped Bud would be there too because if the truth be known, Jan would have liked to share her bed and body with Bud while John was fucking Mandy. That's how it was with Mary and her husband Danny. They had joined her and John one Friday when Mandy wasn't invited. They had a four way sexual adventure and John got he second best wish by taking Mary while Danny and Jan watched. Then John and Mary watched Danny fuck Jan. It turned out to be an all-night sex session between the four of them. And that's what John wanted with Mandy. But, he didn't give a shit if Bud joined in or not! He just wanted sex with Mandy!

Mandy sat on the sofa after her shower and wondered if she should tell her husband what happened? She didn't start out wanting to cheat on Bud. But, the lust and the egging on of her sisters and the she was holding that beautiful large thick cock in her hand and it was attached to that very handsome well built big blond Viking. All of that made her want his cock more than ever before. When she held it in her hand and felt it throb and jerk as his body pumped blood into it, she began to jerk him off. Then when he shot his load all over her arm, hands and blouse, she knew he was the one she wanted to fill her pussy. It was just that she really wanted to enjoy the cuckolding of Bud while she did it.

Now it was too late and she had done it without Bud there or knowing about it. She swore she would never do it again without Bud's approval. But, she also knew she would just have to get Bud's approve maybe after the fact as she move them towards that way of life. She decided not to tell him about today. She was so hot, so horny and now more in need of that big gorgeous blond hair cock than she had ever been. She knew she would have Roger again and she hoped with Bud's blessing and participation.

But how to do it, that was the million dollar question? How to connivance Bud to let her try it while he was with her. She knew that the sex he would receive from her later would make Bud want to try it again. But, how was she going to get him to yes the first time?

She knew once she had set a pattern with Bud that her sister Jan told her about, she would have her lover and her husband too. Mandy felt she would be able to manipulate Bud into agreeing to let her be fucked by a stranger once a month. The sisters had worked up a plan that had worked on Danny, Mary's husband. Unknown to him, he had taken the bait and now agreed to let Mary have her lovers once in awhile b ut now it was like once a week rather than once a month like at the start.

It worked very well on Dan so now they were going to try it on Bud. At first Mandy would limit it to once a month just like her two sisters told her. "Just don't seem to eager, go slow and easy Mandy" they told her. "Go slow and go easy and let Bud enjoy your body as often as he wants it over the next couple of weeks."

They told her, "In fact give him blowjobs any time during the day. Surprise him with them. Suck his cock and let him cum in your mouth. Oh and swallow it too Mandy. Take him in every room and let him fuck you in the ass too whenever he asked for it. In fact, let him take you in as many different positions as he wants whenever he wants. Actually ask him to fuck you every night for the next two weeks after he see both of us fucking men with our husbands there to see it."

Then after he let's you cuckold him give him so much sex again he'll be exhausted", they told her. "But, make sure you tell him it was from having the thrill of having sex with the stranger that made you so hot and want more of your Bud than ever before in your life. Make him think it's the cuckolding that makes you want more and more sex with him. Tell him it was the love he showed you by letting you have sex with the stranger while he watched that made you much more sensual. Make sure you tell him that when he watches you fucking someone else. Tell him it makes you so much hotter for him and so much more in love with him for allowing you the privilege of having a lover."

The sisters laughed and said, "Then before you know it he will be asking you to try it instead of the other way around. That's when you got him Mandy. As long as he agrees, give him more and better sex after each session you have with your lover. You have to be sure to give him what he wants and more. Make him know what the cuckolding does to you by showing him. And don't forget Mary here, you know Bud wants her. One night the three of us will switch husbands. That will be so much fun especially for Bud and Mary!"

Mary blushed as Jan said that last part. But it was true Mary, Jan and Mandy all knew that Bud had a sexual fantasy for Mary. Mandy would pay her husband back by letting him fuck her youngest sister the first time Bud allowed her to cuckold him and have a fuck with her blond Viking. Mandy smiled as she said, "This was going to be so damn cool, so good and so fucking sexy!"

Jan said, "Girl you have no idea what fucking is but once you start cuckolding Bud like we do our husbands you'll see just how wonderful this type of sex can be. God I am dripping wet thinking about some of the men I have had fuck me Mandy.

The next step is to get Bud to join you and us at my house next Friday for a session. OK? Don't forget now, he has to join us. Somehow you have got to get him over here so he can watch and see how excited it makes you and how much you want to do this. Then when you go home I want you to fuck him until he can't walk. I mean give him all of you don't hold back let everything you have inside go. Make him cum Mandy like he has never done before. Then suck him hard again and fuck him over again just like the first time. Make him never forget the night or how good you were to him or how good you made him feel. When he asks you about it, and he will ask Mandy, tell him it's from seeing Mary and me being fucked as our husbands watching. Tell him it will be as good or better every time you and he go to one of these sessions. Then tell him it will be even better if he allows you to be fucked by one of the men. And tell him about Mary too. Then Mandy, suck his cock right there. Where ever you dope to your knees and suck his cock. Then fuck him again and fuck him every night that week. This will work I'm telling you Mandy."

That night when Bud came home, Mandy told him about the session on Friday. He didn't want to go but she started to beg him to go with her to Jan's house so they could watch together as strangers fuck her sisters while their husbands watched. She told him he would get to see it live and know how wonderful her sisters were feeling. He could also see the husbands and know that there was no jealousy involved since it was purely sex. There was no love invloved with these strangers only sexual satisfaction for the sisters first. Then they would supply their husbands with some fantastic sex. She told him Mary would be there and she would be fucked and he could watch her do it. Then when it was over he could talk with all four of them if he wanted too all about how their sex lives had improved since they had started cuckolding sex.

Finally after she bugged his ass off for the rest of the week and fucked him like hell every night. Mandy had done what her sister told her. She sucked Bud's cock four times in three days letting him cum in her mouth each time and she drank it all each time. He asked her what got into her and she told him she was so worked up thinking what they were going to see at the sex sessions on Friday. Then she said that maybe he would allow her to participate a little too that night.

So finally Bud gave in and agreed to go with her. But, he also told her he wasn't agreeing to let her fuck anyone. Mandy agreed and told him she understood they were just going to watch and she kissed him and told him, 'I'm so happy Bud. I really do want you to see for yourself how great it is and how happy the husbands and my sisters are about it. Then we can talk with them and see if maybe you'll let me try it. Now I ant to thank you by fucking your brains out baby!"

The week dragged by for Bud but finally when Friday night came around. He and Mandy got ready to go to her sister's house to watch the sex session.

For Mandy Friday came pretty fast and now Bud looked very nervous while he watched his wife putting on her new sexy dress. She didn't bother to wear any panties or bra. When he asked, she told him she might want to masturbate again while she watched her two sisters getting fucked and she didn't want to bother with underwear. She had painted her toes and finger nails bright red.

Bud noticed that she had continued to shave her pussy almost completely smooth now. She had kept it that way for the past three weeks. Bud wondered if she did this for herself, for him or for someone else? Then he watched as she applied the final touches to her hair and applied her favorite perfume.

Bud stayed in the bedroom sitting on the bed watching every move his wife was making. Then as she looked into the mirror one last time she smiled at her reflection and then turned to him and stood up straight adjusting her tight short dress. Then she told him she was ready to go.

They arrived at 7:30 PM right on time. As they opened the front door of Mary's house and walked in. They were greeted by Danny who told them that Mary was still upstairs preparing for her lover. Jan and John were walking up the driveway as Danny was about to close the front door. They yelled and he held it for them.

When Bud looked he saw Jan dressed like a whore, well that was his first idea. Then he hoped the neighbors wouldn't see her or they might call the cops for indecent exposure. The dress was so short it showed her dark tops to her nylons. When she turned around he could almost see her ass cheeks. The dress was very tight and anyone who looked could see Jan's nipples pointing out through the top of the dress. If she bent down anyone would have to see how much of her breasts were showing. The dress barely came up above her nipples. She was dressed like a hooker and Bud said to himself; "She sure looks like she is going to fuck someone tonight!"

We all said hi and talked about this and that until Roger showed up. He was introduced to Bud and since everyone else knew him already he sat with Bud and Mandy and talked about Bud being new and what to expect.

He explained to Bud what was going to happen and then he gathered the group around and explained the main rule again. It was explained that once the wife was on the bed, she couldn't back out, nor could the husband. As he started to talk the doorbell rang and the other man invited for the evening was there. He was a dark tanned man with a huge chest and a set of arms that looked more like some men's thighs. He was very handsome and not quiet as tall as Roger was. His name was Stan and then he was introduced to everyone. He had actually been interviewed by all three of the sisters and ranked number two. Roger was ranked number one.

Then as they all sat around drinking Roger continued. He told them again, once the woman had agreed to have sex and has gotten on the bed with him or Stan the husband could not stop it. If your wife gets on the bed she will be fucked tonight. Does everyone understand that? Because one of us will stop him if he tries to stop it after it starts. You can stop this only if you do so before the woman gets in the bed with either me or Stan."

They all told him verbally that they understood even if Bud told him his wife Mandy and him weren't going to have sex tonight. He told Roger they were there only to watch. Roger made him answer that he understood anyway. He told Bud that sometimes the couple that isn't planning to have sex with anyone actually decides to try it that night. So if that happens with Mandy and him he has to understand that once Mandy got on the bed, he had no say in stopping it! She would be fucked. Bud told Roger that he understood. Roger told him good and that Stan would insure that he was under control if it happened. Then he smiled at Mandy and she felt her pussy become wet.

Then they all retired to the bedroom and everyone but Mandy and Bud started to undress. Bud stood and Mandy sat down in the chair right in front of him. When they were ready Roger asked, "Ok. Now who wants to be first?"

Jan spoke up immediately. Then Mary told Danny she wanted Roger tonight. She looked at Bud and asked, "Oh that is unless Bud would like a try with me. I have always wondered about you Bud. Would you like to fuck me Bud? We can do it in another room if you prefer."

Bud hesitated for a second but it was long enough for Mandy and her sisters to know he had given it a second before saying, "Thanks Mary but I'm only here to watch. You enjoy yourself with Roger."

She stepped out of her pretty dress and Bud saw her naked body in person for the first time. Mary was completely saved between her legs too just like his wife. She smiled as she walked towars him and then turned as she stood right in front of Bud and Mandy. She said, "Last chance Bud. It's all yours if you want it baby!"

He shook his head, as he looked Mary up and down. Then he looked down into his wife's face and saw her smiling up at him. She said, "Go Bud, do it if you want I know you want Mary's body and it's OK with me."

He looked away. Mary got on the bed first and Roger moved over her and began to make love to her.

Meanwhile Jan had stripped and was lying under Stan with her legs wide open and exposed to the entire group. Roger had his fingers in her pussy as he sucked on her breasts. Jan was slowly jerking Roger's nice big thick cock up and down with her hands. It had begun.

As the two husbands sat there playing with their cocks their wives were being made love too right in front of them. Bud watched Mary as Roger moved over her body with his own and began to kiss down her stomach towards her open legs and wet pussy. Bud could see it as Roger's face came up between her open thighs and covered it. He watched as Mary held her hands on Roger's head and began rotating her hips around as she was being eaten. Bud's cock was hard and Mandy was rubbing it with one had as she rubbed her pussy with her other hand under her dress.

Stan's very thick cock was already penetrating Jan now. She lifted her legs up and out so he could get the fat cock head into her. She smiled at everyone who was watching her. John her husband held her hand as she told him how thick Stan's cock was compared to his. John was stroking his own cock with his other hand as he watched Stan begin to push more and more of his cock into Jan's pussy. John could see that her pussy was stretched wide as she accommodated the width of Stan's hard cock.

She moaned and grunted as Stand pushed and pushed until his body was now touching Jan's. He then began to slowly pull out and everyone could see Jan's pussy insides coming out with the cock.

Stan moved down and then he pushed back into her. As she stretched and loosened up he quickened his pace. Now as he pulled out you could see his hard cock shaft coated with Jan's wetness. Everyone could hear her whispering in a deep voice as she told him to fuck her faster. He obliged her by quickening his movements. In and out he pumped her hot pussy and she cried out with pleasure and started to cum.

Then the crowd shifted their viewing to Mary. Roger had Mary sitting on him now and we all watched as she was pulled forward and we could all see Roger's big cock bent like a banana as it went up into her young body. She was riding him hard and actually bouncing up and down so hard that when she came down she would bounce up a little. Roger held her hips and assisted her in moving up and down on him.

He smiled up at her as she threw her head back and almost howelled with her orgasm that seem to sweep over her quickly. She moaned as he thrust up into her and buried all of his 10-inch cock all the way into her small body. She fell forward and Roger sucked her breasts one after the other. He kissed him hard between his sucking and rammed her cunt down on him.

Bud couldn't believe that the husbands were sitting there stroking their cocks and watching their wives being fucked hard. He didn't understand what they saw in it. He knew the wives were having a hell of a great time, but what did the husbands get out of letting them do it? He didn't know.

Then Bud watched as Roger held Mary tight and rolled her over on to her back. With his cock still up inside her he didn't miss a stroke as he continued to fuck her now as she lay under him. She lifted her legs, just like she was told and knew to do, and then Roger lifted them even higher. He drilled straight down into her now and she screamed with pleasure and her body shuttered with enjoyment as she felt Roger's cock go as deep inside her as it could get. Roger held it deep in her body now and Bud could actually see his balls rising and falling and he knew they pumped his cum deep into Mary's young tight wet pussy.

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12