Cuckolding My Father Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

I slid my hand from her breast down over her belly, onto her upper leg and eased it back up over mine. That freed my erection from the delightful clutch of her bottom. I repositioned myself and when I did, I felt the tip of my penis brushing her slippery labia. I guided the tip a bit with my fingers and soon felt it being engulfed by warmth and wetness.

"Oh, Lord!" Mother murmured as I slid into her. "I guess you can...ummmmm...make love like this."

"I like this position almost as much as having you on top," I told her. "Because it leaves my hands free to touch you." While I rocked my hips, moving my erection in and out of her, I took her right nipple between my thumb and forefinger and twisted it gently. "See?"

"Oh, Lord, J.J.!" Mother groaned. "That feels so good!"

"It's supposed to," I said. I toyed with her right breast for a while, then transferred my attention to her left one. She continued to murmur softly with delight while her hips were moving in a cadence that matched mine.

The longer I played with her breasts, the more feverish the sounds she was making became. Finally I released her left breast, slid my hand down to where our bodies were joined, and could feel my erection sliding in and out of her. I moved my fingers to the top of her vaginal opening, onto her swollen clit.

"Gnnnahhhhh!" Mother groaned, her hips bucking. "Oh, J.J.! Oh, Lord, J.J.!" I continued to caress her clit and her hips - and the sounds she was making - grew progressively more passionate.

I continued to stroke her clit but kept my hips locked against hers, my erection embedded inside her as deeply as I could. Her hips were making erratic, almost spastic movements in response to my caresses. I felt myself getting closer to coming and knew she had to be getting close, too.

Then she was coming - and so was I.

"Ohhhhhhh! Oh, yes, J.J.! Oh, yes, J.J. darling! Oh, yessssssss! Yesssssssss! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she cried, the spasmodic movements of her hips grew even stronger.

"Me, too! Oh, God, yes! Me, tooooooooo!" I cried. My hips jolted, too, as powerful spasms in my middle sent my hot fluids jetting into my mother.

Our bodies continued their struggle for passion and I kept caressing my mother's clit, although more gently until, finally, her movements stopped. I didn't want to move, so I laid there, my hand on her hip, until my erection softened and slid from her. After that, I repositioned myself so my body was again spooned with hers and kissed her gently on the neck. "I love you," I told her.

"I love you, too," she replied softly, almost dreamily. "That really was nice darlin'."

"I agree," I told her. "What do you think about the position we used?"

"It was great," Mother replied. She laid her hand on mine and squeezed it. "How'd you manage to get through college if you were spendin' your time learning stuff like that?"

"Actually, I didn't spent a lot more time on my school work than I did on learning sexual techniques," I said.

"Good," Mother said.

It pleased me that Mother was a little jealous of girls I'd had relationships before her. "You know you are the only woman I want, don't you?" I said.

"I better be," Mother said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12