Cuckolding My Father Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

When the dishes were finally done and put away, we moved to the living room, sat down on the sofa together, and watched TV for a while. At some point we again found ourselves necking - it started shortly after I began tickling Mother's arm, I think.

The thing is, we don't seem to be able to just kiss, as wonderful as that is. Before long, I was kissing my way down Mother's neck, listening to her groans, savoring the feel of her silky skin against my lips. My fingers, as if acting on their own, began opening her dress and soon I was suckling one of her incredible nipples while she gasped, shuddered, and clutched my head against her.

"Oh, Lord, J.J.," she whimpered. I was continuing to unbutton her dress. "Is...is this normal? To...to want to...to make love...as...as much as...we do?"

I hated to abandon her nipple, but I did. I looked up at her and said, "It apparently is for us." I lowered my head and gently sucked her other nipple into my mouth. Her response was to wrap her hands around my head again and emit a delightful soft, passionate moan.

Our actions grew more and more feverish. I continued to suckle her nipples and, once I had her dress opened, I began caressing her vagina, at first through her panties, then under them. At some point my pants wound up open and her hand wrapped around my erection and began stroking it gently.

Caressing each other and kissing the way we were, as wonderful as it was, wasn't going to be enough for either of us for very long. My need continued to grow and, judging from her constant moans and the amount of wetness I could feel as I caressed her middle, so had Mother's.

It probably would have been smart for us to go into my bedroom, but we didn't do that. I'm not sure either of us could have managed to get to our feet and walk even that short distance. It was late in the evening and even though I knew we were taking a risk that my father might come home, I pushed Mother back on the sofa. As she laid there with one leg on the floor, I stretched out on top of her and felt her hand moving my erection toward her vagina.

"Oh, God!" I groaned when I felt her warmth and dampness caressing the tip. "Oh, God, yes!" I added when I lowered my hips and sank into her.

"Do it!" Mother murmured. Her hips were pressing up against mine, twisting and turning. "Do it now! Don't make me wait! I need it! I need you!"

There was nothing else I wanted to do, nor could have done. I began lunging my hips against hers and felt her clutching my buttocks as I did.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, God, yeah!" I heard myself chanting as I plunged into her delightful warm cavern again and again.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, Lord, J.J., yes!" Mother murmured in reply.

I felt my orgasm starting and made no attempt to stop it, not that I could have. My insides convulsed and my juices shot up through my penis and into Mother. About that time I felt her fingers digging into my bottom and realized she was coming, too. The sounds we were making were no longer intelligible as waves of ecstasy swept over both of us. I think I remember yelling, "Jonelle, I love you!" but I'm not sure.

After my passion was spent and I could move, I managed to get myself off Mother and collapsed against the arm of the sofa. I looked at her, she looked at me, and we both giggled nervously.

"What woulda happened if your daddy had come home while we was...um...you know?" Mother asked. She was still naked, a little breathless, and her nipples were still hard.

I couldn't help myself. I said, "He'd have seen how a man should make love to his woman."

Mother's face turned bright red. "J.J., this isn't funny," she said sternly. She sat up and began buttoning her dress.

"I know," I said. "We do need to be more careful." I took a deep breath. "But God, I wish we didn't have to."

Mother slid over, took my face in her hands, and kissed me softly. "I know, I wish we didn't, too, but that's the way it is." She kissed me again. "I gotta go to the bathroom and get cleaned up..." She paused and grinned at me. "Because 'a you." I got another gentle kiss, then she stood up and walked out of the room.

I got my clothes back in some semblance of order and flipped over the sofa cushions to hide the wet spot we'd left. I got up, went into my room, and got a spray can of deodorant to hide the smell of love-making that still hung in the air, too. I heard Mother come out of the bathroom, so I headed in that direction.

I met Mother in the hallway outside the bathroom and we shared a gentle, loving kiss and hug. "I think I'm gonna go to bed," she said after the kiss ended.

"Yeah, I guess I will, too," I said glumly. "You know...you could come to bed with me...maybe he..." The sound of a vehicle coming up the road made me stop. I sighed. "I guess he's coming home, huh?"

Mother looked as glum as I felt. "Looks that way," she said. She gave me another quick kiss. "Maybe he'll take off and be gone all day tomorrow, like today," she added, then she headed into her bedroom.

I went into the bathroom fuming about the irony of my situation. That morning I'd established myself as the "alpha male" in the household, but Mother was still sleeping in the same room as my father although, blessedly, not in the same bed. Was there anything I could ever do about that?

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12