Cuckolding my Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, let me get this straight," I said in my firm wife voice, "You're telling me that if I wanted my lover, this fictional, fantasy, non-reality lover to come inside me, that would excite you?"

"Yesss..." he managed to blurt.

"And what if it was real? What if it were true that just this afternoon, I'd met secretly with my lover at a hotel, and we'd made love for 3 hours in a steamy hotel room? What if he's so virile, I let him come in me three times and my panties were just dripping with his semen? What would you think then?"

As I sort of expected, that did it. He spurted all over my hand. As a loving wife, I rubbed him all the way through and made him spurt and spurt. He really came a lot, writhing and moaning as though he hadn't come in a week. Which of course, he hadn't.

That was quite an intense session of fantasy sharing, and a very intense ejaculation for my sweet husband. I was pleased that he had such a good ejaculation, it always made me feel so powerful to make him come nice and hard. But the mental imagery, the fantasy talk, was really turning me on too!

I cleaned him up and took him to bed. We cuddled and spooned and he just kept kissing me all over. It was so nice, I let him kiss all the way down my belly and then he treated me to a very good round of cunnilingus - something that he's very good at since we have worked on his skills for quite some time - and I have to say my orgasms were frequent and powerful as I imagined the scenario of having a lover.

When I couldn't take any more, I pulled him up and we kissed for a while. Magically, my forty-something husband was erect again. How delightful. He got on top of me and gave me the best he had, and he lasted quite a while since it was his second bout for the evening.

I was quite pleased with his wonderful attention and very ardent lovemaking. But at the same time, I was imagining what it might feel like if the man on top of me, thrusting into me, was thrusting something a good deal longer and thicker. I know a wife shouldn't think about things like that when her husband makes love to her, but admit it, we all do.

It was a delicious thought that I drifted off to sleep with.

I awoke to the smell of coffee and bacon, my loving Jeffrey was making me breakfast. Before I had a chance to get up and put a robe on, he arrived in our bedroom with a tray - breakfast in bed! Outstanding!

To add to my happiness, Jeff was naked. What woman wouldn't love breakfast in bed served by her naked husband - or any naked man for that matter?

We chatted happily as I ate. Eventually, our conversation got back to the fantasy revelations of the previous evening. There was much blushing on both sides, but with both of us unable to remove the smirk of satisfaction at our lovemaking from our faces.

It was some of the best sex we'd had in a while, and we were both pretty pleased with ourselves.

"So darling," I said, "how do you feel this morning about last night's...discussion?"

"Pretty good, honey," he said, "You got me completely wild and I just couldn't get enough of you."

"Really? Little old me?"

"Absolutely," he grinned.

"Well dear, what was it exactly, that made you unable to get enough of your haggy old wife?"

"Haggy," he said, "Is the farthest thing from the truth. You are the definition of 'MILF' - a grown woman that every man would want to bed immediately."

"Thank you kind sir, but my question was what made you so horny?"

He blushed, "The idea of you with another man. You're so gorgeous and sexy and desireable. You're too much woman for only one man to satisfy, and you deserve a bigger.... well, a better endowed man... as your lover."

"Hmmm," I murmured, "You think I'm attractive to other men? You think they'd want me?"

"Oh, Yeah," he said as though it was the most obvious thing in the world. That made me feel quite nice.

I figured we should get the truth out in the open. No time like the present, and I didn't want this thing to hang in 'limbo' of not being fully understood.

I said, "Jeff, dear, I'm going to ask you a question. And before you answer, you should understand that this is a real question. You'll be giving a real answer, all fantasies aside. Are you ready?"

"Sure, go ahead honey."

"Alright, here it goes. Jeffrey, you are my husband, and I want to know if you would actually be agreeable to me, your wife, having sex with another man."

He thought for a moment, trying to be very serious. He asked, "What kind of man?"

Ah, that's a good point I thought. "Well, let's just say that this person, who is not at this time identified, would have to be clean, healthy, intelligent, successful, handsome, courteous, single, and not likely to fall in love with me or anything... and... um... well endowed."

He smiled at me and leaned over to plant a big wet one on me. That was nice, but I needed to know where we really stood.

I was patient and waited. He said, "Would it be ok if you kept him away from me and vice-versa? I mean, so we would never meet. You'd just go to him and then come back to me and keep us separate..."

"Yes, ok, I suppose that's best..." I replied, feeling butterflies filling my tummy.

"And I picture in my mind, someone young and athletic - a real jock. A stud. Not some old guy."

"Sure... Ok...." I was almost panting with anticipation.

"And you would always come back to me, love me, live with me, for the rest of your life, no matter what."

"Yes, Jeffrey, of course. You're the man I love." I truly meant that.

"Then, I think I could handle it. We won't know for sure unless we try, but I know it makes me aroused to think about it. Even now, talking about it in real seriousness, I'm feeling very excited."

I pushed the tray aside and laid back the covers, revealing myself in only my negligee top. My panties had disappeared somewhere last night, which made me smirk with satisfaction.

"Show me." I said.

He was very attentive and aggressive. He really gave me everything he had again. He pounded me with powerful thrusts, and then slid down to lick me to orgasm, and then he was in me again. He made the circuit three times before he came in me. It was just wonderful!

I loved the weight and feel of his muscular body flexing and thrusting on top of me, pressing my breasts and making it hard to breath as he gave me a real banging. And of course, his tongue was magical as always...

When he was coming, I just adored his face. I love looking into his eyes and seeing so deeply into him when he is lost in the throes of his ejaculation - such need and longing and love and tenderness and gratitude and lust and vulnerability. Men are at their best at the moment of coming, I think.

He laid exhausted on top of me as I caressed his cheek and felt him slowly go soft in me. I loved my husband in that moment at least as much as ever in my life. He'd just made glorious, passionate love to me, at the same time as he'd given me his permission, his agreement, that I should seek a lover. After that session, I wasn't sure I'd need one...

Later that day, while he was out at Home Depot, I searched the internet and really examined the subjects of cuckold, cuckolding, hotwife, milf, and so forth. There was a lot of nasty porn. Don't try this at home. But scattered about were a few real articles describing the pros and cons of a woman taking a lover, with her husband's consent, while her husband remained faithful to her.

Cuckolding was like an advanced form of FemDom - Female Domination. I supposed we'd practiced a form of FemDom all our life together, but never a whips-and-chains sort, more of a 'female-led-marriage' kind of lifestyle.

It was quite enlightening to know that we were not alone in this cuckolding idea. It was a completely different thing than for a woman to 'cheat' on her husband. According to the website articles, cuckolding - with your husband's consent - wasn't cheating at all. To 'cheat' is to have sex behind your husband's back without his knowledge and consent. Whereas cuckolding was done together, in a way.

A rationalization, to be sure, but a welcome one nonetheless.

When Jeff got home, I had him look at these articles with me and we discussed them together. Particularly wonderful was an article written by a woman that gave advice on what to do, and more importantly what not to do, when picking a candidate with which a wife would cuckold her husband.

Just the way the subject was addressed was different. A wife didn't merely 'have sex with another man', she 'cuckolded her husband'. In other words, the focus of the event was about what was happening inside the marriage, not the act done outside.

The husband was becoming his wife's cuckold. He was participating - not in the sex - but the result of the sex changed the husband. His status was now 'a cuckold husband', and his wife's status was now a 'hot wife'. Husband and wife were involved together in what happened inside their marriage.

Again, a rationalization. But when you look at it that way, it removes the notion of the wife being a whore or a slut, cheating behind her husband's back in a seedy motel. She was a powerful woman, spreading her wings sexually for her pleasure, but bringing the experience home to her husband so that they could share their love and excitement about the cuckolding event.

The husband is involved, helping his wife bathe, dress, and get ready for her date. She might call him while she's out to 'check in'. She does her 'hot wife' thing with her lover, and then goes right back home to her husband to share the adventure. There, husband and wife excitedly relive her night's activities intimately together, and often leading to great marital sex.

I certainly agreed that merely talking about cuckolding my husband had improved our marital sex in the last 12 hours. Just imagine how a truly cuckolding my Jeffrey could lead to much more and better marital sex because the husband and wife are so completely aroused and lusty because of what she's just done.

Jeff and I talked about all these things and agreed that, while they were twists of logic and/or specifically targeted view points, we would follow this advice for our first attempt.

I would become a hot wife - a married woman who is available for sex other men.

My Jeffrey would become my cuckold husband - a husband who is willingly supportive of his wife's sexual freedom and extramarital affairs.

We agreed that we both wanted this, and would do our best to make it a reality. We knew that finding a suitable candidate would be extremely difficult, but that we would be patient. The simple fact that we were actively 'looking' for a candidate was keeping us quite excited.

At two o'clock that afternoon, we were back in the sack having hot, sweaty, sex. Yumm! It seemed to me that the plan was working already, without the need to consummate our scheme. But then again, if it weren't real, it wouldn't have been so thrilling.

Weeks went by, as we discussed candidates. According to the criterion, we found two actual possibilities, both of which were associated with our jobs.

Jeff had an acquaintance, a salesman from a company in Seattle, who came to town about three times a year on business. I had met Aaron at an industry cocktail mixer last year, and had mentioned to Jeff that I thought he was quite an attractive and cordial man. He was in his late thirties, a clean-cut prep school and ivy league sort of guy - always immaculately dressed.

Jeff said Aaron had complimented him several times on how beautiful his wife was and how fortunate Jeff was to have her. Aaron would be at a conference in a nearby city in six weeks' time.

Certainly a possible candidate.

I had a similar contact. A salesman for a vendor from Florida, that did business with the hospital, and with whom I dealt now and then on the phone. I only saw him in person annually at a vendor fair in Las Vegas. We had had evening drinks together the last two years, talked into the wee hours of the night, all quite chaste, mind you, but there was definitely a connection and attraction there.

His name was Gregory, and he was a handsome thirty-something man as well. And it just so happened, that the vendor fair was only two weeks away...

Both were good possibilities. They both lived far away, were seemingly clean and healthy, single, attractive, and most importantly, they were both attractive to me.

Jeff insisted that we try to organize a first attempt at the upcoming vendor fair with Gregory, and then if that failed, we'd try for Aaron later. My heart raced just thinking that we were actually going to do this.

Our plan went into action.

I made separate reservations for two rooms, not near each other, at the hotel that was hosting the vendor fair. Jeff would be there, but merely an anonymous man in the hotel. If everything went well, he'd help me get ready for a date with Gregory, and then disappear from the hotel, only returning to his own room after midnight.

I would call him every two hours from the time I went downstairs and let him know what was going on.

I would invite Gregory to my room, have sex, and encourage him to be a gentleman and leave. Then I would call Jeff and he would come to my room and... comfort me.

The next couple weeks, we worked on adding bits and pieces to my wardrobe to make it perfect for seducing an unsuspecting man. We had sex like bunnies every night. We were nervous as hell. But we were in it together.

The weekend of the fair came and we drove to Las Vegas in my car. We checked into the beautiful strip hotel separately, as I had dropped Jeff off at the hotel next door. He would have a drink, and then walk over and check in an hour later.

That Friday night was the 'welcome mixer' and I dressed to kill in a businesslike way with my Jeffrey's help. He bathed me, shaved my legs, and helped me choose each item of clothing. We were both panting and nervous and we hugged and kissed a lot until I got my makeup on.

My skirt was just a half inch shorter, the slit a half inch higher, the heels of my black pumps were 4", the blouse was lacy and see through, and even with the jacket buttoned, it was open wide enough to make out my lacy white bra under the sheer lace blouse.

I wore a matching white lace thong and garter belt to hold up my dark thigh-high hose.

I took a deep breath, kissed my husband goodbye, and rushed down to the mixer, leaving Jeff to clean up my room and then leave the hotel.

I found Gregory in the first ten minutes. I casually 'found' him, and we had several drinks together while catching up on old times. Greg asked me to have dinner with him when the party was winding down, and much to his delight, I accepted.

I went to the ladies' room and called Jeff's cell phone to let him know what was happening.

"He kept sliding his eyes down from my face to my boobs," I said excitedly. "I can tell he's as interested as ever. He asked me to dinner last year and I declined, and he was surprised and happy that I accepted tonight."

Jeff's voice was caught in his throat when he said, "Wow, it's really moving ahead, isn't it?"

"Yes," I said, not hiding my glee. "And he looks so handsome in his blue suit and tie. The color really makes his baby blues show up nicely. I've gotta go and I'll call you after dinner."

"Ok, honey," Jeff said. He sounded as nervous as me.

I checked my makeup in the mirror, and took a good look at the lacy bra which I could see through my sheer lace blouse. I decided I could undo just one more button on the blouse and be a bit more enticing.

Temptress. Enticing Femme Fatale. That's me.

I giggled.

Back at the table, I think Greg noticed the undone button right away but he didn't say anything. We talked about business, life, stuff, all the while drinking a gorgeous red wine to go with our steaks. I enjoyed talking to him while his eyes were studying my cleavage. It just made me feel very sexy.

After dinner, a band struck up, and we had a nice slow dance together. I let my body slowly melt into Greg's during the course of the dance. Not slutty, just friendly. But by the end of the dance, we were connected shoulders to hips. It was quite a thrill.

I had to keep breathing deeply and make myself relax to keep from shivering with nervous energy. I wanted to be calm and sexy, not a frightened naughty girl. I was a hot wife, I was available. I tried to keep from anxiously playing with my engagement ring and wedding band.

We had some more wine and danced a couple times more. Greg started asking me about things at home and I mentioned that they were pretty boring, and that I was happy to be away at this conference for a whole weekend. This was what Jeff and I agreed that I was to say.

I was immediately embarrassed when I added, "after all, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." Did I say that? That was kind of slutty. Luckily, Greg just chuckled and brushed it aside. Or so I thought.

It was about ten-thirty when I looked at my watch and slurred a bit more than I needed to when I said, "I suppose I should head to my room..." I left a question in my tone, just at the end. Bait the hook and throw the line.

"I suppose so," said Greg, only half-cheerfully. "Unless you might be interested in a nightcap up in my room before retiring?" There was a weak hopefulness in his voice that was expecting defeat.

His facial expression changed in a heartbeat, when I answered, "Well, I don't know..." and then I added, "but how about you come have a nightcap in my room?"

He was like a child at Christmas, and it made me blush.

I've never seen a man chase down a waitress that fast and throw money at her.

In no time at all I was on his arm leaving the restaurant. In the lobby, I begged permission to freshen up in the ladies' room again, which he graciously granted.

In the ladies', I called Jeff. "We're going up to my room for a night cap!" I said excitedly and probably too loud.

"Oh, man," moaned Jeff, "you're amazing! You're driving me nuts!"

"Thank you sir," I said, "You know honey, I won't be able to call you again until Greg leaves, and, um, well you know.."

"I understand, honey," he said, "I want you to have fun and take your time. You know I won't sleep until I'm in your arms again."

"Yes, sweetheart," I said, "and I'm looking forward to calling you and inviting you to come to me. And Jeffrey, I think you're a very naughty boy for being excited about this. And you know what happens to naughty boys..."

"Yes, dear," he said with a shiver in his voice.

Whenever Jeff has been good for me, I use him simply being a 'naughty boy' as an excuse to give him a spanking. I knew the experience of being cuckolded by his loving wife would bring out his submissive feelings to a completely new level. He was already deeply that way. To let him know he may be in for a spanking on top of it would make him just crazy.

I smiled into the phone, "I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said.

Before leaving the bathroom, I slipped into a stall and used my phone camera. I pulled up the front of my skirt and took a picture that showed my stockings, garters, and panties, and emailed it to Jeff. I wrote a caption, "What Greg will see soon... Love, Katie"

As I turned the phone off, I felt wickedly sensual. I was a hot wife.

I strolled into the lobby, looking as good as ever, and there was sexy Greg, waiting for me. I took his arm once more as we walked toward the elevators.

Here goes, I thought, feeling my heart beat like a hummingbird's wings...

The elevator was filled with anxious silence. I held onto Greg's arm, trying not to faint from mental and emotional overload.

Was I doing this? Really? Would Jeff react well? Or was this a big mistake?

Oh, my God, I thought, what if this blows my marriage up?