Cuckoldry, Spirituality, Family Ch. 03

Story Info
"My only wish is to belong to you..."
5.9k words
4.13
85.9k
34
5

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submind
submind
191 Followers

Beth and Wayne continue their journey in cuckoldry with her young Black lover.

*

"Hi darling," I said with a nervous voice as I opened the front door, Joshua by my side. It was obvious that Beth had been waiting for us impatiently, as she joined us in a matter of seconds, strutting on the tile floor with her white mules.

"Hello Joshua! I'm so happy that you accepted our invitation," Beth said, moving forward to receive his kisses on each cheek. He immediately handed her the bouquet of white roses, while I took care his bottle of wine (I had noticed that it was a rather expensive vintage and that he certainly had to make a financial compromise to buy it). Beth blushed at the attention and called Amanda. She was obviously flattered and excited.

"Amy, look at those gorgeous flowers! I would like to introduce you to this nice gentleman, Joshua, the young student I told you about. Joshua, this is Amanda, our beloved maid."

"Dear, could you please find an adequate vase for those beautiful flowers and put them on the table outdoors?" Beth asked. "Yes Madam, with pleasure," Amanda replied. "Would you like to have something to drink on the patio?" she inquired.

"Yes Amy, thank you. You might as well open Joshua's bottle so we can cheer to his success in the near future with his Ph.D.," Beth replied.

Arriving on the patio, I saw that Amanda had thought of using the small round glass table with three chairs for us to be more intimate, just in the shadow of the house so that we wouldn't suffer too much from the heat. She also had poured three glasses of Joshua's red wine. We then set to chat. The conversation lasted for more than one hour non-stop. We asked Joshua to tell us about his origins in NYC and the circumstances that lead him to study history. He was the fourth of a family of eight children in a lower-middle class black family. For his parents, school was a must. They wanted their son to have a good life. He began to read stories about the fate of black people in America, so much that this subject became his strong point at school. He wanted to become an authority, it was a way for him to honor his race.

Besides, his family, including himself, were Muslims. They were traditionalists but not fundamentalists. His parents were open to modernity but had raised their children in their faith in Allah. And Joshua told us about his long religious journey. For instance, he had long questioned himself as to his field of study, looking at one time at the possibility of studying Muslim theology. But he changed his mind eventually, after reading many books about the origins of the black slaves in America.

"I don't regret my decision whatsoever," he said, "especially now that I have the honor of working under the direction of the most internationally renowned specialist on the history of Black people in America."

Beth blushed a little after this laudatory declaration, and readily followed up by saying that Joshua was the best grad student she never had to supervise in her whole career.

It was easy for Beth and I to notice that this young man would go far. He is the assertive, self-confident, dominant type. We were sure that he would work his way. And I could notice that Beth was more and more attentive to him. She told us again that Joshua was the best grad student that she ever had to coach and that he would become her private assistant. This was a real thrill for me to see and feel. Could it be that Beth might find here the young man that she had always longed for?

It didn't take long before we finished Joshua's bottle. Beth was gradually relaxing. I saw her remove her mules to be more at ease, noticing by the same way that Joshua was paying a lot more attention to her than to me. It was apparent that he was enjoying what he saw: her legs, her black painted toe and finger nails contrasting with the white of her cute dress, her face, shoulders and upper chest. It was almost like I wasn't there anymore. They would laugh and giggle every now and then. At one point, Beth told him: "Joshua, you call me 'Mrs. Anderson' at the office but here, please call me Beth.". He reacted by saying: "You too, Beth, please call me Josh," with a warm smile and bright eyes. My heart was throbbing more than ever.

"Hey guys, I said. Why don't we spend a little time enjoying the pool before dinner? That would do us so much good with this hot weather."

"Yes, honey. Let's go," Beth replied. "Josh, you can go inside to change. Amanda will show you where to go."

While he was entering the house Beth and I looked at each other. Without having to say a word, we knew that this was an exciting moment for her. She was so cheerful, so happy. I couldn't resist: I hugged her and kissed her tenderly, whispering in her ear: "I love you, darling. Be happy." She understood perfectly what I meant.

A few minutes later the three of us were in the pool, enjoying the cool water on our bodies. Joshua had put on a red Speedo tight brief that emphasized his perfect athletic and muscular body. Beth was wearing a white strapless one-piece swimsuit. She had kept on her several white bracelets and her white necklace. We continued chatting in the pool for a while, until I decided to get out, before saying: "I've had enough. I'll go change." "We'll stay in a bit more, hey Josh?" said Beth. "Yes, Beth, with great pleasure," he replied.

Once in our bedroom, I could hear them laughing and playing around in the water. They were like two kids enjoying a pleasant afternoon under the sun. I removed my swimsuit and saw without surprise that my little penis had oozed precum. I went right away to the window to look at them. I could see Beth extending her arms toward Joshua, inviting him to come closer, noticing that she was talking to him but in a low voice. To my disappointment, I couldn't hear anything. He headed toward her and took her inviting hands and spread her arms apart in order to make her come closer. They repeated this play several times, laughing, and Beth still talking in a low voice, almost whispering. Until they stopped, now very close to each other. Beth then made her lips available, bending her beautiful head backward somewhat, her neck more exposed than ever. Joshua, keen as he is, was more than happy to oblige. They exchanged a few prude kisses on the lips. I was sure that Beth was moaning. At this point in time, Amanda passed by. She saw them and noticed that they were in their own world by themselves, and smiled. Amanda's presence did not bother them whatsoever. They kept exchanging little kisses, until Joshua took Beth by the waist and kind of made her dance in the water. She was acting very sensual and more and more provocative.

Joshua then left her and came out of the pool, grabbing a towel. Beth immediately followed him, almost running. At that time, I had no doubt in my mind as who was the one would wear the pants.

One thing leading to the other, we had our dinner around the small round glass table, Beth and Joshua now sitting closer to each other. I could see partly through the table glass that they were indulging in bare foot play, smiling at each other. Josh eventually put his hand on Beth's lap after a while. I have to say that with all this wine, we all were in quite a cherry mood. And I was personally very excited with all this.

"Guys, Beth said after sipping the last drop of our second wine bottle, I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you something."

"Please do, sweetheart," I replied, curious about what she would say.

"As you know and as I told you already, the annual convention of the Historical Society of America will be opening in two weeks. This year, it will be held in Memphis. I was invited to deliver a talk on my discoveries about the first arrival of African slaves on the continent. I have the opportunity to be accompanied by one of my grad students. I had not decided yet who I should select, and I was weighing the choices I had. By Monday, I must give the organizers the name of the student who will be with me. Given the high quality of Josh's work (following up on his invitation to call him by his first name), I decided to invite him." Without even waiting for me to say anything, she looked at him with inviting eyes and asked: "Josh, would you like to come with me?"

"Well, Beth, it depends," Josh replied. "This is a bit embarrassing for me. For two reasons. First, I just recently joined your team, and there is certainly someone else who deserves more than me to team up with you at the convention. Second, I don't have great financial means and I'm afraid that I can't afford the expense."

"Mmmmm, Josh, let me reassure you," Beth replied. "First, it's quite obvious that you're superior academically to anyone in my team. There is no way that this can be refuted, and even your teammates would admit it. Second, all expenses are paid, half by the Society as I'm a guest speaker, and half by our university. So...?"

"Well, now. I need to know something else," he replied. "Wayne, what's your feeling about this," he added, looking at me straight in the eyes, with his hand still on Beth's lap.

"Joshua, please don't worry. Beth is a true professional and she knows her field a lot better than I can ever know. Besides, she's a grown-up girl now," I replied with a grin.

"OK then, I accept," he said. "I am very honored that you picked me to be with you at the convention, Beth. I am convinced that this will be a great experience for me. Thank you so much," he concluded, before to put a prudish kiss on her lips.

The food and wine had put us in a high mood. It was now almost midnight. We continued discussing in a relaxed and cheering atmosphere.

"Honey, I told Beth, as we are quite tipsy now, I don't think that it would be safe for neither of us to drive, don't you think? Why wouldn't you stay here tonight, Joshua? We have two guest rooms ready at all times anyway."

"Your suggestion shows your wisdom and prudence, Wayne," Beth replied right away. "I think you should take up that advice, Josh. You would be more than welcome." She then looked at Joshua, who was a bit taken aback, without letting his embarrassment show too much however. He then nodded to show his acceptance.

After a nightcap, and with the cool night falling on us, we finally decided to go inside. As Amanda had already excused herself and gone to her room for the night, I told Beth that she should show Joshua the way to the guest room, an offer that she readily accepted, as I was expecting.

It was so elated to look at them walk in the hallway, both bare feet, hand in hand, like a young couple. Only then did I notice that Beth was about 6 inch shorter than him. Amazingly, she looked rejuvenated, and younger than her new lover, although being 21 years older than him.

***

Just out of the shower, I was more than surprised when I heard Beth enter our bedroom, about 10 minutes after taking Joshua to the guest bedroom. After those years together, I knew that she would tell me everything on what happened, just like she had done about her affairs with her two short-term lovers. She knows the excitement and arousal I get from her confessing her extramarital love adventures. She knows that I am now a true, willing cuckold. We didn't say a word. She came to me, gave me a tender kiss on a cheek and went right away in the restroom to take a shower. I lied down on our bed and waited for her to come beside me.

After Beth lied down alongside me, she took my right hand and made me probe her chest. "Do you feel my heartbeat, honey?" she asked in a low, sultry voice.

"Yes, indeed, Beth darling, you are exhilarated, aren't you?" I said.

"Yes, very much, Wayne. Josh literally knocked me out. He's so manly, so considerate and mature. The more I see him, the more I want to be with him."

"Yes, and it shows, honey," I added. "Could it be that you found the right man, at last?"

"It could very well be, sweetheart," she replied, still holding my hand.

"Now, tell me what just happened..." I asked, with a somewhat trembling voice.

"Yes, honey. Would you like us to masturbate at the same time?" she asked with lust in her voice, "... each on our own, of course."

"Mmmmmmm, yesss, honey," I replied. Please go on."

"We didn't say a word all the way to his room. We just held hands and walked, slowly. I stopped once we were at the door, we faced each other and Josh put his arms around my waist. I came close to him and put my head on his chest. I could feel his heart beat rapidly. I raised my head to look at his beautiful blue eyes. Then we kissed."

"A French kiss?" I asked in a somewhat trembling voice.

"Yes a long French kiss. It was so good... We tightened our embrace. I was so well in his arms, feeling his strength, his power, his extraordinary masculinity, all this in such a young man. Such a beautiful Black young man..."

"What happened then?" I asked, impatient to know the rest.

"I knew that Josh would have loved me to enter the room and spend some time with him," Beth said. "He kind of guessed that you would not have had any objections. But I resisted, whispering in his ear that I wanted to remain pristine and virgin for him, that it would be better for both of us to wait, that it would be all the better later, after a hard-to-sustain wait. After a last French kiss, we set apart, and I said: 'Good night my love'."

All the while, Beth was fingering herself and I was masturbating my now hard, albeit short, cock. Almost fainting with arousal, I finally spurted a little cum on my lower belly. Unable to keep my tongue in my mouth, I whispered to Beth: "This trip to Memphis will be like a honeymoon for both of you."

"Yesssssss!" Beth uttered, also cumming.

After cleaning ourselves, we went back to bed, exchanged a tender kiss, and cuddled gently. Before to turn the light off, my lovely wife commented about the dozen of white roses that Amanda had cleverly put on Beth's bedside table. "It was hard for me to leave Josh, but those are such a wonderful reminder of him," she said.

"Yes, absolutely, honey. I wish that you have unforgettable dreams. Good night," I answered.

***

This was Sunday morning. A morning to linger in bed, which was welcome. However, as I woke up, I turned on Beth's side and noticed that she was up already.

"Beth, you didn't wait for me?" I asked loudly, thinking that she was in our adjoining bathroom. No answer.

Right away, I knew where my wife could be. I looked by the window and, indeed, there she was with Joshua, playing in the pool. They were laughing cheerfully, involved in pursuits, him trying to catch her and her always escaping. Once in a while she would let him catch her and give him a reward for his catch, a long French kiss. Beth had traded her yesterday's one-piece swimsuit for her turquoise bikini that I found so gorgeous on her. All the while Amanda was setting the table for a late breakfast on the pool patio under the pergola, looking at them every now and then with a knowing smile. My heart was pumping like mad. This had the effect of waking me right up.

Sometime later, I was sitting sideways on a chaise longue beside Beth and Joshua, who were lying down on each of their own, side by side, and holding hands, with their sunglasses on. We chatted like this for a while, and then decided to eat something. Joshua got up and Beth presented him her hands for him to lift her up, which he did readily, so much that she hit his chest. He then rapidly lifted her in his arms and brought her to the table, her right arm resting on his shoulders.

"What a beautiful day, isn't it, lovebirds?" I commented with an engaging smile.

"Yes, Wayne. A very beautiful day," Joshua replied. "I'm so hungry! Aren't you also, darling?" looking at Beth.

"Yes, I'm starving," she replied, already biting into a croissant.

"Tell me, Joshua. Do you have anything scheduled on your own for today or this evening?" I asked.

"Nothing special, Wayne. I had planned to continue reading a Ph.D. thesis on the influence of Islam in the Black population in the western world, very interesting by the way, and I also intended to read a bit of the Koran. But the Holy Book, I have read several times already," he answered.

"So why don't you stay with us for the rest of the day and sleep here again tonight? This way, you and Beth could go directly to the university together tomorrow morning," I proposed.

Beth's eyes were wide open with joy at my idea: "Yes, yes, Josh. Please stay!" she pleaded.

"Ok then. It will be with pleasure. You greeted me so well, I will be grateful forever to you, Wayne, for your great kindness."

"Agreed, we are keeping you with us then," I concluded.

Beth and I spent a good part of the day discussing with Joshua about his origins and childhood in New York City as well as his faith. As mentioned in a previous part, he was of modest origin and member of a large family of eight children. His parents had made enormous sacrifices to provide their children with a good education; this was among their highest priorities. Two of his brothers were attorneys and he had a sister who was a registered nurse and another, a teacher. He felt privileged to have been able to pursue his education up to the Ph.D. and, most of all, to be under Beth's expert supervision. Furthermore, Joshua was fluent in the Arabic and German languages beside English.

Beth questioned Joshua further about his Muslim faith. Again, he talked about his parents, who brought them up in this religion. However, they were not fanatics and even less fundamentalists. They had melted very well in the American society. Joshua was going to the weekly prayer every Friday at the mosque (close to the university, and he had talked with the local imam several times) and adhered to Muslim laws related to the Ramadan. Although we already had an idea about this special month (there were several Muslim employees on staff at my company), he explained us that this is a month where practicing Muslims abstain from sexual intercourse, masturbation and eating every day from dawn until sunset. The fasting rule is not mandatory for children under seven, and old or sick people. As well, the pregnant woman is allowed not to fast if she fears that harm would come to her or her baby from her fasting. And the breast-feeding woman is allowed not to fast if she fears harm would come to her or her baby from her fasting. This part seemed to particularly attract Beth's attention.

"Glad that Amanda served us lamb yesterday," I commented with a smile.

Joshua laughed out loud at that remark. "Yes, I try to observe the Muslim prescription forbidding to eat pork. But I wouldn't die over it, no pun intended," he said with a wide smile.

"In any case, you can be assured that we will observe the prescription here from now on, do you agree Wayne?" Beth said.

"Absolutely, honey. This is a perfectly appropriate mark of respect for your guest -- or, should I say, your boyfriend. He deserves much respect, even devotion, I am sure that you'll agree, Beth," I answered, invaded by an overwhelming desire to bow to his superiority and to confirm my self-acceptance of my inferior, cuckold status in front of this real man.

Obviously, Joshua was a very mature individual for his young age. The more we talked with him, the more we liked him. We also were in a position to discover his much asserted personality, his good common sense and the power that emanated from him.

During the day, again on the subject of his faith, Joshua confessed that he had filed a formal request to change his first name. He wanted his new name to better reflect who he was and his deep beliefs. This again was of great interest to my dear wife.

"And do you mind telling us what will be your new name, darling?" did she ask quickly.

"In a couple of weeks at the most, my official first name will be Faisal," he replied.

submind
submind
191 Followers
12