Cuckoldry, Spirituality, Family Ch. 09

Story Info
A harem is born and the family expands.
19.4k words
3.8
47.6k
27
1

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submind
submind
194 Followers

New readers – and previous readers who might have read the last chapter quite some time ago – know that it is advisable to start at the beginning of the series in order to know about/remember the characters and the sequence of events.

The next day, after a surprisingly sound night of sleep, I took a shower, washing my diminutive penis through its open-design stainless steel restraint as usual, and went naked to the kitchen for breakfast. My nudity in the house was becoming a common fact, a normal thing to see on the part of a lowly servant, just like a painting that has been on the wall for years.

Zoe was there, taking a break. It was still early, around 8:00 a.m. Everything was quiet. I inquired about Amanda, and Zoe told me that she was planning her day in her butler's office.

"Master and Madam are not awake?" I asked.

"I brought them their breakfast in their bedroom about half an hour before sunrise, as instructed," she replied. "They told me that they would eat and get back to sleep as the long jet lag was having a toll on them. Madam said that I should wake them up by knocking on their door at around 10:00. So I still have plenty of time. The Ramadan will end in a few days, then we will be back to a more normal daily schedule."

"I could have slept more then," I remarked, "but I'm used to getting up early anyway. Furthermore, it could give us a chance to get acquainted more."

"Yes, that's right," Zoe replied with a gentle smile, sipping what seemed to be some tea. She was wearing a full-length plain white abaya but no head scarf.

"Are you a Muslim like your aunt Amanda?" I asked, trying to know her more.

"Yes, I am a Muslimah. I was born and raised in the Muslim faith like the other members of my family. However, I am not much of a practicing believer; as you can see, having tea after sunrise is not quite orthodox. Aunt Amanda hopes that I find a Muslim man who would make me become more devout."

"You are still young," I replied. "You still have plenty of time."

"Yes, but, although I am only 18 years old, I strive to find the right man who will make me happy and fulfill me, the man that I would honor and obey," she said. "Just like Madam does. It's so obvious in her eyes and behavior that she loves her Husband dearly. Her destiny made her find the man who could make her truly happy and to bloom. Despite their 21-year age difference, they are truly a deeply bonded couple. Although she is 46 years old, she wants to have a child from her beloved Husband, which is a great proof of her love for Him. But... excuse me... I'm really sorry... I didn't mean to offend you..."

"You are not offending me," I said to reassure her. "Your aunt might have told you that I was in fact the initiator of that a few years ago. Due to my fertility problems, we never had children, and my stamina was more than insufficient, if you can understand what I mean..."

"Yes, I understand perfectly, and, yes, aunt Amanda told me about your past marital life and how Madam was blessed to meet Faisal after two unsuccessful affairs with lovers," Zoe said. "I must admit that I envy her. She had the chance, at her age, to fall in love with a real man – please forgive my straightforwardness – a young Black man who has the power and stamina to make Madam become the fully satisfied woman she deserves to be. In a way, you gave her to Him, so to say, but most importantly, she gave herself to Him. She surrendered to the superior Black Man and embraced His religion, totally. She totally belongs to her Husband and to Allah. And it's so apparent that she has found real happiness. I dream to be as fortunate as she is."

I was most surprised by Zoe's frankness. I never would have thought of finding myself discussing openly with an 18-year old Black female about our lifestyle and my sexual drawbacks. This again made me measure the distance I had covered on the path of cuckoldry and submission, reinforced by the fact that the conversation pleased me and even excited me.

Making myself a frugal breakfast while Zoe – who would have normally been a servant in the house not long ago – was still sitting, legs crossed, I unashamedly admitted to her that my ex-wife's happiness was the utmost objective and that I came to enjoy, even thrive for, a submissive role in a rather infrequent Dom husband-sub wife-subsub ex-husband triad.

"I admire your self-forgetfulness and your willingness to divorce in order to offer a life of happiness and fulfillment to your ex-wife," Zoe commended me, gently smiling again. "I also admire Madam's deep Muslim faith; she is so devout, she is an example for me to follow. And I admire above all how her Husband brought her to the wonderful world of Islam faith."

"Thank you, Zoe," I replied. "This did not come easily, I must tell you. But now, I am happy in my new role. And grateful to Abida and Faisal for letting me share their lives and allow me to serve them. I consider this as a privilege."

"Aunt Amanda also told me about the body modifications that Madam undertook to please her beloved Husband," Zoe carried on. "Obviously, her appearance has completely changed from the demure, classy look of a professional, highly renowned scholar to the traditional, orthodox wardrobe of an obeying Muslimah wife. She is both modest – as expected from a faithful Muslimah wife – and sensual and kinky with her tattooed bald head, nasal septum ring, pubis tattoo and abundance of expensive jewels. Madam has freely decided to let herself be carried by the strong wake of her endless love."

"I will make you a confession," added Zoe. "If Master Faisal ever condescends to raise His eyes to me in a suggestive way, I would not hesitate to fall under his spell and serve Him to in any way that He wishes, just as Madam does."

Flabbergasted by Zoe's daring confession, I was unable to finish eating. Seeing her, legs crossed, lightly swinging her raised foot and dangling her white flip-flop, I could not refrain from kneeling down before her and put light, gentle kisses on her dainty black turquoise-painted toes, knowing that she would not be offended.

Aware of my lowly submissive worshipping urge, she removed her flip-flop and said: "wayne, you are longing to suck my toes, aren't you?"

Without even answering, with my hands on the floor, I proceeded to nibble, first on her big toe then on all the others, letting my tongue explore in between. After a while, seemingly tired of my hungry worshipping, she lifted her foot and pressed her pinkish sole lewdly all over my face, as if she was teasing an eager puppy, showing that she was in control. And I, the puppy, was responding eagerly, trying to lick and kiss her sole as much as I could.

Amanda suddenly entered the kitchen, catching the action. I blushed in shame. Seeing my embarrassment, she said, with a sarcastic voice: "It's nice to see a naked inferior white man pay respect to a young Black lady, as it should be, just like he obeys his Black Master."

This enshrined my status as the lowest submissive member of the household.

"Zoe, if I'm not mistaking, you told me that you are supposed to wake up Master and Madam at 10:00, aren't you? It's almost time." Amanda said.

"Yes, you are right, auntie," Zoe replied, abruptly standing up to put her flip-flop back on and leave the kitchen, letting me shamefully kneeling on the floor. She was certainly demonstrating a rare astuteness for a person that young, I thought to myself, wondering what the future would bring her.

Not long after, Zoe came back to tell me that Master and Madam wanted me to knock on their bedroom door in ten minutes.

***

As ordered, I knocked on my superiors' door at the required time, only to hear "Come in!"

"Good morning, wayne," Faisal said to welcome me in their all-white, quiet and plush love nest. "Please have a seat, wayne," He told me, sitting on the white love seat, wearing a full-length djellaba [long loose-fitting unisex robe]. His legs stretched. He was tenderly cuddling Abida, covered with a pale pink abaya [full-body robe-like dress that covers the whole body except the face, feet and hands] and a head scarf of the same color, who was sitting close beside him. She was wearing a pair of large gold loop earrings, her nasal septum ring, and all her fingers and toes were adorned with rings of various styles. It was only then that I realized how my ex-wife's appearance had changed to the taste of her Husband. Her lips appeared fuller and poutier and, through her abaya, the great size of her breasts was apparent; I estimated that they were now about 38DD.

I walked toward them and respectfully bowed before to put a light kiss on Abida's left hand, responding to her unspoken desire to be honored that way. I sat on the first armchair available and asked them if they had a restful night after their long travel.

"Yes, wayne, that night of rest was very beneficial; we were, and still are, tired due to the time lag and the Ramadan, but in this last case it's all for the glory of Allah," Abida replied. "The room has been wonderfully refurbished, thanks to Amanda. This has a very welcome compensating effect. We love the canopy bed; the sheer drapes, when closed, provide us with a peaceful nest. Later on, I would like to use the adjoining small room as my office, where I could work on my projects, such as the history of world's Black Muslims. But this will be for later. As you said, you have something important to tell us. We also have an important matter to discuss with you, but we will let you talk first." This being said, Abida cuddled closer to her Husband and crossed her legs.

"Yes, I do have something important to tell you indeed," I began. "I tendered my resignation as CEO of the company last week, after a meeting with the board. As you know, Abida, I was planning this for quite some time, my intention being of resigning at the age of 60. But I decided to make the move at 59. The main reason for this was to make a special welcoming gift to You, Master Faisal, after Your honeymoon. I appointed You as my successor in the position of CEO. I know that You now have all what is needed to fulfill the position very efficiently. All the members of the board agreed with me and gave me their approval, except Kiersten, the vice president, Western Europe. Master, you know that that tall blonde, heavily built, Swedish lady is quite assertive, authoritarian and imperious. She was mad, saying that the appointment should have been discussed and voted upon, probably driven by the secret desire to be appointed herself, as she has the most number of years of service among the members of the executive. But I consider this as a minor issue. I am sure that You will meet her soon and be able to carry on Your relationship with her in good terms."

Master Faisal received my gift with great pleasure. He stood up and came to shake my hand and thank me warmly. "It is such a great gift, wayne. I will be forever grateful to you for what you have done," He said with a big smile on His face. Abida was also elated, thanking me warmly.

"Master Faisal, I made this gift to You to express my deep gratitude for having introduced Madam to this wonderful happiness and to the Islamic faith, to which she has totally adhered and which makes her thrive," I declared. "Your appointment will take effect in two months from now. This will give me time to get You acquainted with the job. I will receive a severance bonus of a seven-figure amount, I will also collect my lifetime pension and retain ownership of my preferred shares in the company. This means that I won't have any financial worries. I intend to share this wealth with you, Master and Madam, as a testimony of my gratitude for keeping me with you in your household."

"These are great news, wayne," said Faisal. "Again, you have all my gratitude for this laudable gesture of generosity and trust on your part. We will make sure that you can live with us as long as you wish. You are our soul mate in several aspects. By the way, I think that this fits perfectly with what my lovely wife has to tell you."

"Yes, my Adored One, you're so right," Abida carried on, looking at Him with loving eyes while still cuddled to Him. "Before to tell you this, I prayed Allah to light my way through this as it is a difficult matter," she carried on. "As you will remember, I expressed our disappointment in my emails to you during our honeymoon about your breaches of your vow of chastity unless your cage was unlocked by me. And I told you about the consequences. After discussing the matter, we decided to have you castrated..."

She waited to see my reaction to those devastating news. I was indeed devastated, as they surely noticed. This came as a slap in the face for me, right after the unique gift that I had made to them. It was true, however, that I had been warned in advance a few times about the consequences of my disobedience.

"We realize that you might consider this decision as a show of ingratitude after what you have announced us," Abida continued. "As harsh as this might seem to be, your eunuch condition would have many great advantages. Being freed from your sexual impulses and inappropriate libido would enable you to be our personal maid and, as such, to ensure our body care and witness our most intimate lives, including our lovemaking. You would wash me, shave and wax me all over so that my whole body remains bald, pamper me, put on my jewelry and make me desirable and ready for my beloved Husband. You would help me choose my clothes and dress me up in the morning. You would also provide personal body care to your Master whenever He so desires. You would witness my daily activities, such as my five prayers, and hear me when I pray aloud. In fact, you would be an intimate part of our lives, like a third member of our couple, our faithful companion. You would be able to see and hear us. You would sleep at one end of our bedroom on a cot, behind a partition in order to remain at our service at all times. You would also be responsible for the care of our bedroom with all the chores that this implies, such as doing, undoing and changing the bed sheets, tending the flowers and making sure that the essential oil burners are working properly. When needed, you would assist Amanda with the management of the household, given your long experience as a high manager of a very successful corporation. Please consider all those advantages."

"Furthermore, we have done some research and we found a doctor who would accept to perform the procedure," Abida added. "First, you would have to sign an acceptance form. It's considered as a short, minor procedure. It would be performed under local anesthesia and would be bloodless. After the operation, simple follow-up care would be required for about two days, with the help of medication."

"We thought that keeping you naked in the house wearing a chastity device is first rather a wound to your dignity and second, an unwanted sight for others, including our visitors and, in the future, our greatly desired child to be," Master then went on. "Most of the time you would wear a djellaba like I do. Of course, we would require your nudity whenever we see fit. As my Abida said, this new order of things is certainly hard to accept on your part. But you will surely understand the reasonableness of our demand."

Abida carried on: "Expanding on what my Husband and Master just said, when His family members come visit us soon for His 25th birthday, it would be appropriate that everyone in the house, including the servants, be dressed modestly. My only regret is that my deceased parents could not come over too and see how blessed I am. I am convinced that they would have been so happy for me, just like you are."

"I understand your reasoning perfectly," I responded. "I will do as you wish. With respect to my castration, I will ask you some time to think it over if you please."

"It's certainly a critical decision for you to take, wayne," Faisal commented. "However, we want to settle this today. So you have until tonight to give us your answer. We will be relaxing beside the pool after our Maghrib [sunset] prayer and have a light meal, simply fruits with water. Please tell Zoe. You can meet us there, naked. Hopefully then, my wife will unlock your chastity cage... forever."

They thanked me warmly again for my extraordinary welcome gift and said that they will never forget my generosity. After which, understanding that there was nothing more to be said, I stood up, humbly bowed before them, kissed Abida's hand and left the room. I had never been in such a state of turmoil in my whole life.

I went to the kitchen to tell Zoe about the light meal requirements for after sunset at the pool side and continued to my bedroom, where I lied on the bed to digest that overwhelming development in my life and ponder the matter with the utmost consideration. I guess the few hours of sleep that I was able to have despite my state of great distress had a soothing effect. Curiously, after that time of mental and physical rest, my mind was now crystal clear. I was going to tell Master and Madam that I accepted their decision and would enter my new life of submission and total chastity at their side.

When I woke up, at 6:00 p.m., the house was very quiet, due in great part to the effect of Ramadan, which was to end in a little more than a week. I looked at my restrained limp cockette and realized that it would be free soon, although I would not be using it for another purpose than to pee after my gelding. No erection, no sexual arousal, I would be a complete eunuch at the service of my superiors.

At sunset time, I walked over to the pool, my short dickette lightly swaying within its steel cage. Quite a surprise was waiting for me.

The ambiance lights were now on all over the backyard, patio and pool, where Master Faisal was relaxing. Abida was lying on a chaise longue, entirely naked, slowly masturbating. I figured that she was doing as her Husband had asked. I had never seen my ex-wife looking so slutty. Her legs wide apart, her feet resting on the patio floor, she was fingering herself lasciviously. I could see her tattooed bright red heart above her vagina and her tattooed bald scalp. Her large 38DD breasts were lying prominently on her torso. I was wondering if she still had her rosebud butt plug inside her rectum. Oblivious to whatever was going on, moaning lightly, she was slowly building up her self-pleasure, her eyes closed. Her Husband was in the water, observing her with obvious attention, pleased to see that His Muslimah wife had obeyed Him so readily, being slutty for her Master.

When Faisal saw me, naked and still sporting my cock restraint, He invited me to sit at the patio table, telling me that Zoe was about to bring a large plate of fresh fruit that would make up the dinner. Without any discomfort, He came out of the water and dried Himself up. I could not do without admiring that tall, athletic and muscular Black man, with His massive, about 8-inch long, penis hanging free. No wonder why my ex-wife had a crush on Him right away and felt under His spell. He was the One Whom she relinquished control to because of His confident, measured authority. He knew what she needed and what she craved intuitively. In Him she had found her haven. She had ssurrendered to the superior Black Man. She had submitted to the power of her Black Lord. He went over to His wife and deposited a kiss on her head tattoo, saying: "My darling Muslimah, you're such a slut, pleasuring yourself in front of your ex-husband, aren't you ashamed?"

"Mmmmmm... my Beloved... mmmmm... I'm soooo happy to please You," she mumbled, submerged in the lust of her self-satisfaction. "Mmmmmm.... Pleasing You pleases meeeeee..."

"You're such a beautiful slut," He told her. "You're a gorgeous Muslimah wife. And I am sure that you'll be a beautiful mother of a Muslim Black baby."

submind
submind
194 Followers