Cuckold's Cure

Story Info
Giving her up ....he finds true love.
1.3k words
3.19
30k
9
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevessv
stevessv
149 Followers

It is early in the morning and I have been awake for 30 minutes kneeling at your side of the bed, watching you emerge from your sleep. You roll to one side and then the other and recognize my presence. You run your fingers over your face and then stretch your arms and smile gently at me, extending and running your hands through my hair whispering, "Did you sleep well my dear? I hope so, I was gone so late and that cage is uncomfortable."

You prop yourself up on an elbow, hair a seet tangle going everywhere at once, your smile, your eyes seem to shine with a fresh anticipation I haven't seen in weeks. You roll your legs over the side of the bed and stand, headed to the bathroom, but stop and kiss me on the top of the head. There's an easy acceptance. "I adore how you have stayed with me my dear one."

You bring your lips to mine and kiss me deeply your tongue slipping between mine opening my lips and my mouth to yours...we are suddenly kissing as lovers might who had just returned from weeks apart.

"I know it has not been easy...you don't always pick things up, but, you know I love you and think the world of your devotion and tenderness, your lovely words keep me entranced."

You look down and cock your head. "Would you like to taste me this morning...I know it has been a while?"

I nod affirmatively looking up at you...watching you turn your back to me, your full well rounded bottom such a perfect resting place for my eyes....moving my spirit even years now since we have shared our unusual life together. Your panty, on one side has risen into your bottom crack, I watch you pull it out and then turn and wag your finger at me for me to follow. I stand and walk quickly and then kneel again inside the door to the bathroom.

You turn your bottom to the toilet and push your panties to your ankles and then sit quickly, with an urgency and release, your pee splashing loudly and strongly into the bowel. There is something pedestrian about your task that I want inflated with meaning- to feel I've entered an intimate space. I hear your stream cease and you beckon me with your finger, opening your legs and pushing up your pelvis and wet dripping pussy towards my face..."lick me up," you say, "I have all kinds of little tastes for you my boy..."

I move my face between your red and slightly swollen sex lips. I know they've been recently battered by your new friend. I see the small droplets of wetness around your opening and feel your fingers lightly entangle themselves in my hair. Caressing me while I swab my tongue over your waste.

"You are mine you know and I so like having you here with me ...did I say that before my dear one? That I love you my sweet boy."

"But you must also know your place. And I need more, I need more length, I need that powerful masculinity...I need to feel him pumping into me, filling me, taking me, my hands pulling his ass down into me, thrusting."

"I know you understand."

I nod quietly masking a torrent of jealousy that tears through me ...touching my pain and my joy.

My cock thickens despite the strange wire cage it is encased in. Your hand presses my mouth to clean the drops of urine that drip from your sex. I open my lips, my tongue comes out and I lick and lick, taste and swallow and lick ...and lick some more swabbing your opening with my tongue, drinking drops of your salty golden fluid, ...I taste a deeper pungency...the saltiness of sex residue from last night and I press my tongue further into your opening...as far as it will go...licking at the walls, tasting, drinking in this sweet strong intimacy...I close my eyes, embrace the darkness against the smell of your sex, your words are muffed by your thighs, a spasm in your hips, gripping me......it feels as though I am in you..."can you taste him?"

I hear your words and know what you are implying. It doesn't matter. I love you. I am determined. I feel your finger trying to jab into my mouth ...

"Here ...taste this ...taste this...taste him." you have scrapped some dried semen from your thigh and pushed it into my mouth ...I cant taste much...but I have withdrawn...the spell broken, a new one settling over us. You do this too me. You ride me emotionally Intensity is your trump card, you knows it is all in the mind and the heart...my eyes come up to yours.

"You do love me boy don't you? You haven't because of this new direction have you?" I look up at your eyes and meet them steadily, there's a wetness , a sparkle,...an honest appreciation. I choke back my own tears, my throat feeling stuck ...this moment is filled suddenly with an overwhelming sense of understanding. I pull back, the river of words starts flowing in me, they come quickly."

"I love you beyond the word, "love," beyond the feeling Miss...I love you where nothing can touch my love for you ...not you, not another man, not your intercourse with him, not your tongue on his lips or his semen in your cunt or his baby in your belly."

"I love you wholly Miss, beyond how weak I am, beyond how I have failed you, beyond how darkly I have driven myself, and beyond, well beyond, how you make me tremble when I am alone in my cage, surrounded by darkness, your image swelling in me. It is not the ordinary way Miss...I don't want to love you that way...I can not. It is beyond love...the place I wish to love you."

I see your face break into a smile. "My silly boy...your words float around the room like small clouds of rain...you know tonight is a special night."

Yes Miss...I know ...the image of the event causing me to tremble again. You'll need to clean the house and make sure dinner has been ordered and pick it up."

"Yes Miss."

"Tonight will be the first time you will witness your cuckoldry. Eric has agreed to come over. We've talked about it several times. He is a good guy. I like him and I hope you will as well. He's agreed to let you watch and then to step aside so that you may taste the result of our coupling. He is dear to me. Full of power and strength, you will see a genuine tenderness between us ... I want you to observe and take pleasure in it ...feel your jealousy and let it pass. After you clean me...he and I will be going out for the evening. I may have him lock you in the cage, as a sign of your place and his place. I have told him he has my permission to use your mouth as a receptacle. You are to obey him if he attempts."

I shudder and gasp at these last words causing your face to curl into a wicked but unfazed smile. "We plan to go to the Jazz House to dance afterwards, and will probably return to his place for the remainder of the evening. I won't see you again until the morning most likely."

She looks at me sharply. "My boy...you haven't ever gone this far... If you can truly endure this... then I will know you are Mine...and we'll will begin discussing the collar you have asked about."

But this morning I believe you need a distraction to keep your mind focused. Go get the leather paddle and lay over the edge of the bed...it will be appropriate for Eric to see your bottom a nice deep red.

stevessv
stevessv
149 Followers