Cuddle-Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,698 Followers

"Hey, I think I left something in here," I said, pushing the door open slightly.

"Mm-hm," April replied, clearly not paying me that much attention.

I took that as permission to enter, so I did. I could have just run in and flushed the toilet on her, tit for tat as it were, but I had a better idea.

With only a few peeks at April's shower-obscured silhouette, I quietly picked up her discarded clothes off the floor. Getting the couple spare towels she kept in the cupboard without alerting her was trickier, but I managed. Then I simply swiped her towel off the hook next to the shower on my way out.

All told, I had taken everything that she might have used to dry herself when she got out, barring perhaps a hand-towel or facecloth. Even better, she'd have nothing at all to cover herself with, and she'd think it was all just payback for her flushing the toilet on me earlier. I mentally praised myself for being such a sexy genius.

It felt like forever as I paced around the small apartment waiting for April to realize what I'd done, though it was probably more like five minutes. Ten tops. But when she did finally get out of the shower and notice that all her towels and clothes were gone it was totally worth it.

"You. Little. Brat!" she yelled.

She stormed out of the bathroom dripping wet and gloriously naked. She rounded on me and gave me a death-glare that, any other day, would have made me regret some of my past decisions. In this case I barely even noticed. I was far, far too busy taking in everything else.

Having lived with her for many years before she moved out, I was already fairly familiar with her body. We'd been semi-naked around each other too many times to count. This, though... this was different. My prank had absolutely been worth whatever punishment I might end up receiving.

To me, every part of April was perfect. Her skin was flawless and smooth, her breasts firm and round with the most suckable little nipples, her tummy just the slightest curve away from being truly flat. My breath caught in my throat as my eyes tracked down far enough to check out her pussy; it seemed that, just like me, she kept it nicely shaved, and the sight of it peeking out between her legs made me weak. I so wanted to kneel down in front of her and just lick and suck and make her cum all over my face.

It didn't take my sister long to realize that all the fury she could muster was having no effect whatsoever on me. She didn't seem to know how to handle that, and instead of berating me as I expected, she turned and went to her room. I got an excellent view of her butt as she did, and I followed her like I'd been hypnotized, which I sort of had.

April tried to ignore me as she located the towels I'd 'hidden' and dried off. It obviously wasn't working though, because she kept looking over, and every time she did I was still there. Eventually she threw one of the towels at me and told me to clean up the water she'd dripped on the floor. My brain was too overloaded at that point to even contemplate disobedience.

I shuffled around in a trance, wiping up water inefficiently since I could barely concentrate on my task. I got most of it before my sister came to check on me though.

"You still mad?" I asked.

"No, not really. Like I've said, it's my own fault really, letting you grow up as such a spoiled brat."

"I'm not a brat, and I wish you wouldn't keep calling me that."

She smiled in that mildly patronizing way she sometimes did around me.

"Sure you're not," she said. "Because you totally listen to everything you're told and would never throw a fit over not getting your way."

I looked at her with my best sad puppy-dog eyes.

"You're such a meanie," I said.

"I know, but it's good for you. Someone needs to put you in your place every now and then." She nodded toward the kitchen. "Come on, let's get some breakfast. We need to get moving soon."

We ate relatively quickly, which mostly meant I pestered April less than usual, then she drove me to school. I got there earlier than I needed to be, which worked for me because I couldn't get my sister's naked body out of my head, despite having gotten off once already that morning.

I'd masturbated at school a grand total of once before, mostly to see if it was exciting enough to be worth the trouble, but this time it was more out of necessity. I'd be hopeless all day if I didn't take care of myself before classes started. Luckily the first bathroom I tried was empty, and I secured the farthest stall from the door for my depraved purposes.

It turned out that all the time spent fantasizing between seeing my sister and finally getting some privacy had resulted in me completely soaking the panties I'd borrowed from April. I'd honestly never been that wet before, at least not while clothed, and I was kind of impressed at what my body could produce. I was also a little annoyed at the knowledge that I'd still have to wear the panties all day, uncomfortable as they'd be. Unless of course I went without....

I soon forgot about my wardrobe problems as my fingers once again caressed my pussy. In fact, fingering myself took most of my problems and concerns away temporarily, as it often tended to. There was very little that could worry me enough to penetrate my self-inflicted sexual bliss.

All in all, I felt a lot more relaxed and confident after bringing myself to my second orgasm of the day. I already had plans forming for next time I was at my sister's place, even if most of them were too ridiculous to seriously consider.

****

Over the next few days I tried to think up a plausible excuse for visiting April again; not that I necessarily needed one, but I did want to be at least a little bit careful that she didn't figure out my true reasons. That Friday I found out I'd been scheming for nothing, as my parents had decided to go away for the weekend and had already asked my sister if I could stay with her.

Naturally I gave them shit over it, both for not telling me until the last minute and for treating me like a kid who couldn't be left alone, but that was all for show. I couldn't have been happier about spending the whole weekend with my big sis. In hindsight, that probably was the sort of thing that helped reinforce April's notion that I was a "spoiled brat." Oh well.

I was dropped off unceremoniously Friday evening with a bag of my stuff, including the clothes I needed to return. I'd made sure the panties had been sufficiently cleaned to not leave any trace of how horny I'd been while wearing them.

April, awesome sister that she was, had homemade pizza in the oven when I arrived. She obviously wasn't holding much of a grudge since she wouldn't go to that much trouble for me if she was still annoyed. She did seem quieter than usual though. I pried a little, trying to figure out if it had been a long day or something, but I didn't get much out of her.

It wasn't until later while we were on the couch half-watching a movie after stuffing ourselves on pizza that she offered any sort of clue what was bugging her. Even then, it was only in a roundabout fashion.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked.

"Sure," I said, having already cuddled up lazily next to her.

"I don't want you to take this the wrong way, or... actually I have no idea how you're going to take this."

I craned my neck around to look at her in confusion.

"What could you possibly need to ask that you're so uncomfortable about?"

She met my gaze with a serious, yet hesitant, expression on her face. I very rarely saw her in that sort of mood.

"Do you..." she started, then stopped. "Do you like girls?" she finally said.

"What?"

"You heard me. I'm not trying to, like, judge or accuse or anything. I just want to know. There've been some things that you do, especially around me... I dunno, it's just a feeling I had."

"Well of course I li--" I began, trying to play it off as a silly question. April just shook her head, silently telling me she wasn't going to drop the subject just because I played dumb. "Yeah, I do," I mumbled.

I felt my face flush and I sat up, putting some space between us. I couldn't look at her anymore, and I knew the weekend that I had so much hope for had just become awkward as hell for both of us. Or, more to the point, it had become awkward for me. It must have already been weird for April if she'd been suspicious enough of my lesbian tendencies to make inquiries.

She reached a hand toward me and I flinched away from it. I could tell my reaction upset her.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"What are you sorry for," I said. "I'm the one who--"

"No," she said sharply. "Don't you dare apologize. You have nothing to apologize for. I understand if you didn't want to tell me, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with it and you shouldn't think there is."

I smiled a little despite everything. Despite how unfunny the situation was.

"I know there's nothing wrong with liking girls," I said. "I would have told you that, I knew you wouldn't care."

"Then... I don't understand."

April's expression had gone from one of attempted comforting, to one full of confusion. As I looked at her I couldn't help wanting to tell her, to say the things I always wanted to say but never could.

"Why I wouldn't tell you I'm a lesbian? Maybe because you might figure out other things. Like why I hang out with you so much, and why I love cuddling with you, and why I've never had a girlfriend."

The dawning realization on her face might have been funny if I hadn't been so close to tears.

"What are you saying?" she asked, barely able to form her words.

"I'm saying it's you. It's fucking you. Always has been. I'm in love with my sister and it's completely pathetic and I hate it, but I can't help it."

I gave in and started crying, right in front of her. I expected her to leave, or tell me to leave, or explain why my feelings for her were wrong, or even just sit there in stunned silence. What I didn't expect was for her to reach for me again and slowly pull me toward her until I was leaning on her. I didn't know what to make of it, but I was also still crying and that took precedence over figuring out what was going on.

April held me and gently rocked me while I calmed down. Strange as it was, considering she was the reason I was crying to begin with, it actually helped a lot. She made me feel safe, even if that safety might have been an illusion.

"It's okay, it's all okay," she whispered.

"How can it possibly be okay?"

"Because it is. Because I said so. Because I love you no matter what."

"That's... kind of a good answer."

"Of course it is. You didn't think I was going to hate you or something, did you?"

I shrugged and tried to relax, though it was next to impossible to do so. I couldn't help being tense when I was so close to April and I no longer knew exactly where we stood.

"So now what?" I asked.

"Well, we can talk if you want. Or we can just sit here for a while. Or I can give you some space if it'll help. It's up to you really."

"Could you stop being so nice about this? I don't really know how to deal with it."

April hugged me tighter. "Nope, I'm gonna be as nice as I want, and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Even though you know how messed up I am? And that you've been my biggest fantasy for a long time."

"I don--"

"And when I stole your clothes and stuff while you were in the shower last time I was here it was mostly to see you naked."

"Yes, even with all that," she said firmly. "I don't know what to tell you about your... feelings for me. All I can do is make sure you know I'm not going to make you deal with them on your own."

I looked at her, comparing her reassuring smile with how I imagined my uncertain, tear-streaked face. She had put up with so much from me over the years, and once again she was dealing with my shit far better than I deserved. It made things both easier and harder at the same time.

On impulse, and with my typical lack of thought behind it, I craned my neck up and kissed her. She clearly wasn't expecting it and pulled away quickly, but not before I got to feel the softness of her lips against mine for the first time.

"Okay, now you're pushing it," she said, though still with no trace of anger.

"I know," I said.

I kissed her again and I was able to hold it for longer before she was able to gently push me away.

"I'm serious," she said, wagging a finger in my face. "That was your freebie. You know I'm not afraid to tie you up if I have to."

"I kinda like when you tie me up."

She shook her head in resignation. "You are so... you."

"Yeah, I'm kind of a pain in the butt, aren't I?"

I actually giggled a little, and despite everything, I was beginning to feel better. Like things were actually going to be okay.

****

I slept on the couch that night, no nighttime cuddling shenanigans for me this time around. In fact, there were quite a few things I'd done in the past that I probably wouldn't be able to get away with anymore. I'd have to be more careful around my sister in the future, and I hated being careful in general.

That said, it was also kind of a relief that she could apparently accept my secret desire for her. I'd always been a little terrified that if she found out, that would be the end of our relationship. The situation wasn't great, but it was nowhere near as bad as it could have been.

First thing the next morning, I stumbled sleepily into the kitchen where April was already in the midst of getting pancakes together. I sat down heavily on my usual chair and, as though things hadn't changed, I just watched.

"Morning sleepy-face," April greeted me in a sing-songy voice.

"Glad you're still cheerful," I said.

Of course, she'd probably gotten some proper sleep. I was having to make do with the sporadic few hours I'd squeezed in between thinking and worrying and trying to get comfortable on that damn couch.

"I'm still allowed to be cheerful," she said as she finished mixing up the batter. "Just because you might think the world's ending, doesn't mean it is."

"Umph," I said, then collapsed forward on the table in an overly dramatic fashion.

April mostly ignored my silliness, instead focusing on pouring the batter into the frying pan. I noted absently that the shorts she was wearing fit her butt really nicely, but then, most of her clothes did. She had a nice ass.

"Are you staring at my butt?" she asked, having looked back to check on me.

"Yes," I said. "I tend to when I'm watching you, you know. It's one of your best features."

"My, aren't we in a forthcoming mood this morning. I better get you some food so you stop having sexy thoughts about me."

"Good luck with that. I can have sexy thoughts and eat at the same time. I'm very talented that way."

April laughed, and soon enough the first pancakes were ready. She brought them over to me on a plate and set them down in front of me, making a second trip to get me silverware and syrup.

"I don't deserve you," I said.

"What's that supposed to mean? It's not like this is the first time I've waited on your lazy ass. I'm used to it."

"Exactly. I'm a terrible sister, and you just keep putting up with me no matter what I do, or what I think, and... I don't deserve any of it."

I'd managed to get myself in a bad mood all over again, and I stared down despondently at my plate. She'd made the pancakes in little Mickey Mouse shapes for me and everything.

I was caught off-guard by April's arms encircling me from behind and pulling me into a quick, but firm, hug.

"Stop being so hard on yourself," she said. "I mean it. I love you and I like having you around, alright? That being said, you have been extra needy lately so I'm making you do the dishes afterward."

Like always, she knew what to say to make me feel better. A small but genuine smile formed on my lips at the sheer ridiculousness of the idea that washing the dishes could pay her back for everything.

"I guess that's a fair deal," I said.

"Mm-hm, thought you'd think so."

She rushed back to the stove to take care of the pancakes before they burned, and I started picking at the ones already on my plate. They were delicious, of course, and I found once I started eating that I had more of an appetite than I thought.

I didn't even mind doing the dishes after I was done, which was probably a first for me. April, having started after me, was still eating and got to watch me work for a change. I doubted it had quite the same effect on her, however.

"Have you ever messed around with another girl?" I asked, pretty much speaking as the thought popped into my head.

There was a slight pause, and I wasn't sure whether it was because April had to think about her answer or just because she had her mouth full.

"No," she said.

"Ever thought about it?"

"Okay, I can't help but feel like you're working some kind of angle here, but I don't know what it is."

"No angle," I said. "I just kinda want to know what it's like. I guess I probably have to go out and get a girlfriend or something for that, right?"

"You mean you haven't... you've never actually been with a girl?"

I felt myself flush. "I told you, it's always been you I was interested in," I mumbled. "There's never been anyone else."

She must have sensed she'd made me uncomfortable, because the next thing I knew she was beside me with a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, I didn't mean it as a bad thing. I was surprised is all. All those years when you never had a boyfriend I thought it was strange, but once I suspected you weren't into boys at all I assumed you must have just been hiding whoever you were with."

"Nope, no need," I said, trying to force a smile.

I slipped easily into April's offered hug, making sure to keep my wet hands off her. Under other circumstances I might have left wet hand prints on her back just for fun. I really was kind of a brat.

As she started to pull away, I darted forward and kissed her, sneaking past her defenses just as I had the night before. She was getting slower at breaking away from me, possibly because it wasn't coming as quite as much of a shock anymore.

"I warned you about that, didn't I?" she said.

"Yeah, and you threatened to tie me up. But I'm washing dishes now so I don't think you'll actually do it."

I turned my back on her, confident that she wouldn't want to stop me from cleaning up.

"Okay, you win this round," she said after a moment. "But don't think you're gonna get away with that sort of thing again."

Maybe she was right, maybe that was the last time I'd get to kiss her. While it was still fresh on my lips, I didn't really mind so much. If I closed my eyes I could remember every detail, and there was nothing she could do to stop that.

****

We had to go grocery shopping later on, or rather April needed to get groceries and I tagged along. Mom had sent some money with me to pay for my food, and I decided to help my sister spend it.

She refused to use a cart when she shopped. Something about how it was easier to only buy the things you needed when you had to lug them around with you instead of being able to fill up a whole grocery cart. It made sense, I supposed, but since I hadn't been forced into growing up and being responsible yet, I mostly went along with it to humour her.

As we wandered the aisles, me holding the basket and April occasionally throwing something in, I casually slipped my hand over to hers and entwined our fingers together. She gave me a look, but didn't let go right away.

"You really know how to push your luck, don't you?" she said. "You're like an expert at it."

"I've had all my life to learn," I agreed.

It felt nice holding my sister's hand in public like that. Sure it would be awkward if anyone knew the real reason for it, but it was a sufficiently innocent gesture between sisters that I was sure we'd be fine if we ran into anyone we knew.

Xarth
Xarth
14,698 Followers