Cuffed and Co-Ed Ch. 01

Story Info
Jill's first submissive experience leaves her begging for more.
2.6k words
4.31
68k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellabee
ellabee
31 Followers

Jill paced anxiously around her room, absentmindedly tidying her and her roommate's belongings. Her long, brown hair stuck to the back of her neck. It was the end of September, but the Midwest weather was unseasonably warm. Her boyfriend Alex was visiting her for the first time at school and was due to arrive any minute. She tugged off her gray State U hoodie, revealing a pale pink camisole that barely brushed the top of her faded denim jeans. As she pulled her hair back into a messy ponytail, her cell phone rang on her desk. Text message, from Alex: "in the parking lot." Jill smiled and dashed down the stairs.

Alex leaned against his silver sedan, smiling his gorgeous half-smile. Jill ran up to him, and the two embraced passionately, smothering each other with deep kisses. Alex broke off, looking down at Jill. "Hey you," he whispered.

Jill shuddered. "Hey yourself." She snuggled into the crease between his chest and shoulder and breathed in deeply. He smelled the same -- a mix of musky cologne and freshly cut grass. She looked up at him and caught a knowing look in his eyes. "Follow me," she said, interlocking his fingers with hers.

Jill raced up the stairwell with Alex on her heels. She had bribed her roommate with money for dinner, a movie, and a bottle of wine, guaranteeing she had the room to herself until the morning. The two burst into the small apartment and wasted little time. Alex slung Jill's camisole and bra over her head, exposing her firm, full breasts. He cupped them in his hands, admiring their perkiness. As he ran his thumbs over their pert nipples, Jill sighed softly. It had been so long, she thought...

Kissing passionately, the couple fell back onto Jill's futon, pulled out ahead of time in preparation for Alex's arrival. Jill tugged at Alex's shirt, threw it to the ground, and fumbled with his belt buckle. The two stopped kissing to completely disrobe.

Alex stepped out of his boxers and looked over at the back of his naked girlfriend. Her chestnut tresses were curled ever so slightly from humidity. His gaze drifted down the curve of her spine, and he grew hard looking at her perfect ass, round and firm. Jill turned around. "Staring again, are you?" she laughed. Alex shrugged and began to rummage through his overnight bag. A glint of silver caught his eye, and he pulled out a shiny new pair of handcuffs.

Jill eyed them suspiciously. She and Alex had discussed "spicing up" their romance, but handcuffs seemed over-the-top. She looked at Alex, who oozed an air of casual sexiness. He stood naked as a half-smile played upon his lips, dangling the cuffs from two fingers. She laughed nervously. "Are those for me?"

He shook his head, laughing. "Lie on your bed," he said, commanding more than suggesting. A shiver ran down Jill's spine. He never spoke like that to her. She liked it.

"And what if I don't?" she said, teasing, seeing how far the domination would go.

Alex looked serious. "I said 'lie.' You do what I say." He swatted her bare ass hard, punctuating his authority. She jumped, surprised, but beating down any outward signs of excitement.

Alex didn't have to wait for Jill to moan to know she liked it. He hit her again, harder, and grabbed her butt cheek for emphasis.

Jill looked at Alex with the puppy-dog eyes that made him melt. The green-gray of her irises caught the dimming light of the late-afternoon sun, and Alex had to suppress the urge to grab her right there and kiss her until she begged for mercy. He was in charge. Those eyes couldn't, shouldn't, change that. He pointed to the bedroom, and Jill dutifully turned around and trotted towards the bed, the red outline of four fingers still glowing on her left cheek.

"That's better," he said, grabbing his backpack and following her.

Jill was wet from anticipation. She climbed on the bed, excited about the prospect of being dominated until she begged him to cum. She lay still, exposed and dripping. Alex carefully placed her hands behind the bedpost. The smooth, cold metal grazed the soft skin of Jill's inner wrist as Alex forced her hands between the cuffs. He snapped each one shut.

Jill was trapped. Her hands were attached to each other, and Alex had manipulated the chain between each cuff between a rung on her bedpost. Her arms were suspended above her head. Nasty thoughts raced through Jill's mind, thoughts that she had avoided in the past. Alex could do anything he wanted to her...

Alex surveyed his work, noting the look of fear and excitement in Jill's big doe eyes. Her taut, young body looked helpless and vulnerable against the sheets, nearly immobile. He watched her chest rise and fall, and saw she was clearly enjoying the anticipation of whatever sexual escapades he had in mind.

Alex's stiff member twitched at the sight, and a drop of precum formed at the tip of his full, pink head. He crawled on top of Jill, kneeling over her shoulders and head. "Lick it," he instructed, and leaned forward so his cock was mere centimeters from her lips.

Jill extended her tongue, barely grazing Alex's head as she caught the bead of precum. Alex inched forward, allowing Jill to take the mushroom of his cock into her mouth. She licked all of his sensitive spots with enthusiasm, giving special attention to the underside of his head. Jill moved her tongue in short, quick bursts, sending jolts of electricity down Alex's shaft. He thrusted, and Jill took most of his six inches into her mouth. She expertly accepted each forceful movement of Alex's dick, relishing in his hardness. Alex sighed, humping Jill's mouth harder and faster with every gyration of his hips. Jill's mouth was like a hot, tight pussy, and he felt a wonderful warmth washing over his body, signaling his increasing arousal.

After a few minutes of deep throating, Alex crawled off Jill. He walked over to his backpack to grab another toy. Jill moaned when he pulled out a smooth, glass butt plug. It was her favorite toy. The object was tapered perfectly to deliver the ultimate "filled" sensation. It was no more than a few centimeters wide at the top, but grew significantly to three inches in diameter at its fullest point. It had two heads. One pushed up against the wall between her anal cavity and vaginal wall, which seemed to triple the effect of each of Alex's forceful thrust. The lower head stretched her muscles so wide it almost hurt -- but the pain was so satisfying that Jill relished in each moment. Her anal muscles contracted as her memories with the butt plug flooded her.

Jill snapped back to the present when she heard a small *pop* from the foot of her bed. Alex had also brought lube, and had begun pouring it on the tip of the toy. He crawled over to her, grazing her taut thigh muscles with his hands. "You're going to take it all, Jill," he ordered. "You can't pop it out. You're not allowed to let it slip from your ass."

That's impossible, thought Jill, how does he expect me to... and in slipped the first head of the plug. It tickled her. The smooth glass felt cool inside her, and it was small enough to slide comfortably in without hitting the tight band of muscle that made her wince. Unfortunately, this meant Jill had no control over the toy's own manipulations. Alex sat on the foot of the bed, watching Jill squirm with pleasure and concentration. Despite her best efforts, the toy slipped out unassumingly onto the sheets.

Alex shook his head. "Tsk, tsk, Jill," he exclaimed, "you disobeyed me. I said to hold the toy in your tight ass. Your little slut of an asshole can't hold a small plug like that?" He held it up angrily.

"This requires punishment."

Alex rummaged through Jill's closet and found two skinny scarves in State's colors. He tugged on them, displaying how tight they could become, and Jill drew a sharp breath in. She had never seen Alex so serious. She liked this new trait.

Alex wrapped each of Jill's ankles tightly in the makeshift restraints, tying them to the far ends of the bedposts. Now Jill was completely helpless, immobile and dripping fluid, and seemingly unable to complete Alex's demands. He sat on top of her, rubbing his cock into the folds of her mound. A soft moan escaped her lips. He pressed down harder, and gyrated his throbbing cock onto the growing bud of her clit. She moaned louder, unable to suppress her pleasure.

"Are you enjoying this, Jill?" Alex asked.

Jill was hardly able to answer. "Yes..." came the half-whispered, barely audible response.

"Louder."

"Yessssss," she hissed, bucking her hips to meet his cock.

"Call me sir!" he demanded.

"Yes, sir!" she cried. He stopped abruptly, and Jill slumped back into the envelope of the squishy mattress in frustration.

Alex slapped Jill lightly across the face. "You'll appreciate what pleasure I give to you," he snarled, and Jill's eyes opened wide. She forced herself, despite the restraints, to lie at attention.

Alex changed positions, reassuming his previous perch at the entrance of Jill's hole. He eased the first head of the toy into her and twirled the object, making her gasp with delight. He then shoved the remainder of the butt plug into her ass, giving her the satisfaction of a completely stuffed anal cavity.

"Oh!" cried Jill with surprise and pleasure.

Alex allowed himself his molasses-slow smile, as Jill's eyes were closed as she concentrated on the pleasure and Alex's instructions. He crawled towards her on the bed, holding the plug in place with his knee as he leaned over her.

"I'm going to make you come," Alex whispered in Jill's ear. Her eyes were wide-open now; she leaned closer, grazing her cheek to his to drink in every word. "You, my little slut, have earned your reward." He kissed her on the mouth, grabbing her face with both of his strong, masculine hands. The two greedily kissed, and Alex shoved his tongue down Jill's throat. Jill responded by massaging his tongue deeply, and her kiss was one of love, affection...and desire for the heart-pounding orgasm Alex had promised. Alex found Jill's lower lip and nibbled lightly while inching his knee closer to Jill's flesh. The plug inched in slightly deeper, and Jill grabbed the back of Alex's neck. She was ready to come...

Alex kissed his way down Jill's body, now lightly glazed with a fine sweat from the heat from the stifling apartment and between her legs. He paused at the top of her freshly-shaven mound, admiring the feel of the baby-smooth skin against his cheek. He appreciated the way her lips met and formed a beautiful gash between her legs, which was now glistening with her wetness. After giving the butt plug a small tug and push, he spread her lips wide, blowing hot bursts of air over her engorged clit. Jill squirmed, but the handcuffs prevented her from pushing Alex's head onto her hot button. She was absolutely helpless, a slave to the pleasure Alex could give or deny.

Alex descended on her clit, giving the pearl a tentative lick that sent shivers down Jill's abdomen and spine. He licked up the shaft of her clit, then back down. Slowly at first, Alex built his speed, worshipping Jill with his tongue and mouth. He swirled and splashed his tongue up and down and around her clit, making her wiggle with pleasure and moan.

Alex sucked on her clit, pushing her deep inside his mouth. Jill's cries of pleasure became a string of indistinguishable guttural noises, and her abdominal muscles clenched. She gyrated her hips against his face, driving herself closer to climax.

Alex pulled away. "Beg me to come," he ordered, but Jill only groaned in frustration. She was stubborn, and hated asking for the release she thought was due to her after a prolonged, torturous session of foreplay.

Alex, however, was just as mule-headed. He eased the butt plug slowly out of her ass, an act he knew would bring Jill more discomfort than pleasure. Just as she tensed up in agony, he plunged the entirety of the toy back in to the depths of her cavity.

"Alex, please!" she exclaimed, desperate for climax.

"Beg. Beg for your orgasm, slut," he demanded, now pumping the plug in and out of Jill's gaping asshole.

"Make me come! Make me come!" Jill nearly screamed.

Alex wasn't pleased. "Call me sir," he asked.

"Sir, make me come! MAKE ME COME!"

Alex grew annoyed. Jill wasn't begging, she was demanding, and she was so close to climax she didn't understand or care about the difference. He stopped playing with her pleasure zones entirely and crawled up to her face. Sitting on her chest, he sighed. "You will beg for your orgasm," he explained, impatience biting at every word. "You will plead and cry and when you can no longer stand not to come, you will be rewarded."

He shoved his cock back into her mouth, pumping it violently in and out of her hot lips. Jill gagged and choked on the long member, but sucked thankfully on the cock, desperate for Alex's body and her own pleasure. Alex tilted his head back with delight. Jill had such a way of sucking cock, he thought...

He gave Jill a few more hard thrusts, and eased once again down her torso. Slipping one, then two, digits inside her sopping pussy, he pumped back and forth, rubbing the rough patch inside the walls of her canal that made her legs twitch.

Jill's orgasm begun anew. "Make me come, please, Alex, sir, make me come. I need you to lick my juices until I'm dry!" She mustered her sexiest voice and dirtiest words, though she was almost sobbing with desire.

Alex sucked on her clit again while pumping his fingers into her tight hole. She felt the butt plug graze his fingers through the thin walls of her pussy and ass, and the sensation of being stuffed with toys and fingers while her lover slurped down her juices was too much to bear.

"Make me come, sir," she sobbed. "I need you to release me. I can't hold back, please, sir, I'm begging you....MAKE ME..."

Alex looked up at poor, tortured Jill. "Come, now," he cried, and come she did. Her begging became nonsense as she screamed aloud, straining against her handcuffs as she struggled to move away from the pleasure. Alex was relentless, and Jill squirted for the first time, sending hot gushes of girlcum into his mouth as he continued to suck and lick her clit. Her whole body shook against the restraints. Her toes curled as the throes of her orgasm overtook her, sending warmth into every crevice of her body.

As the last waves of orgasm receded, Jill slumped, exhausted, into the pillows of her bed. Alex gave her pussy one last, lingering lick down its entirety, which made Jill jump with one last pang of climax. He yanked at the plug, tossing it into his backpack, and loosened her foot restraints.

"You," he said to her as he nuzzled against her naked form, "are a complete slut for dominance."

Jill looked sheepish, but couldn't deny Alex's claim. "Could you undo my handcuffs?" she asked, dodging the statement.

Alex was amused. "It's going to cost you..."

"What now?"

He undid the lock with the key, and Jill massaged her freed wrists. He leaned in closely, whispering in her ear, "It's my turn..."

ellabee
ellabee
31 Followers