Cuffed - and You Enjoy It! Ch. 02

Story Info
A restrained drive to an al fresco release.
2.1k words
4.57
14.9k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taywink
taywink
2 Followers

The next morning there seemed to be nothing unusual in our routine. I brought you a cup of tea in bed and I had a cup of coffee. You showered while I made the bed and did some ironing. You made yourself another cup of tea and, as I thought, started to dress and dry your hair while I showered.

When I came out of our en-suite, you had dried you hair and put on make up -- but that was all. Well -- except for a red studded collar and cuffs, matching red high-heeled ankle boots with silver buckles and studs -- and your nipples in nipple clamps joined by a silver chain! You were holding a black studded collar, four matching cuffs, and another set of nipple clamps and chain.

"We'll start the day as I want!" you grinned, "Come here and let me get you clamped as well!"

I had often felt you fingering my nipples during our foreplay and sex, but have never considered them as becoming erect like yours. That was about to change. Being aroused from the sight of you in clamps made it easier for you to harden my nipples with your mouth and fingers. When you could pinch them easily between your finger and thumb, you put the clamps on me.

"Ouch! -- that hurts!" I moaned, "Can't they be adjusted -- just a little?"

"There -- is that better, my big softie -- and I don't mean your cock!" you purred as you adjusted the tension on them.

"There's no pleasure without a little pain!"

"Mmmm..." was all I could reply -- somewhat apprehensive about how far things may go. We both knew your pain threshold was far higher than mine!

"Once I put these on you we can finish dressing and get on with our chores." You continued, fastening a pair of cuffs on my wrists before kneeling to fasten the other pair on my ankles. Looking up at me, your gorgeous sultry eyes came to rest on my erection. Teasing, you licked your lips, before kissing my tip, slowly parting your lips to flick me with your tongue -- opening your mouth to draw my cock in.

I could only marvel at the beauty and enjoyment in your face as I looked down to see my cock sliding in and out of your mouth. Sometimes you let it slip out all the way and then lick the bulbous end with your tongue before taking the full length, yet again, completely in your mouth.

My pleasure was further heightened as you took my balls in one hand, massaging and rubbing them in time with you sliding your mouth over my length -- while you stroked the sensitive skin of my scrotum, running your nails from my balls to my anus -- gently teasing the puckered hole with the promise of penetrating it with a finger.

You know when I am about to come, making sure I thrust forward to your mouth by thrusting your finger into me. The sensation I experience as you gyrate your finger in me makes me come copiously in your mouth. You clamp your lips firmly round me sucking as I spurt. You look up at me - knowing you have me in your control.

Weak kneed, it is all I can do to stand -- but you are not going to release me until you are sure you have milked me dry. Finally you let me slip from your mouth, licking the last drop from my tip, grinning wickedly.

We finish dressing -- you in top and jeans, me in shirt and jeans -- and go downstairs to breakfast. It was not long until my trousers were bulging again. It was clear you intended us to do our chores collared, cuffed - and clamped!

Finishing breakfast we took a couple of hours to do our chores in the house before I had to cut the grass. But with the collar on? You decided maybe not and took it off me. While I tended the garden, you prepared a picnic since we had decided the day nice enough to get away for the afternoon.

After lunch, hot and sticky from our morning's chores we had showers to freshen up. Separate showers as we have a tendency to need showers after we shower together -- and we didn't want to spend all day inside!

Although you had done your hair and make-up, you still hadn't dressed by the time I had showered and dressed so I went downstairs to make us some tea and coffee and to put our picnic in the car.

"That was quick." I commented, without turning round, as I heard you come down stairs and into the kitchen.

"This doesn't take long to put on!" you purred huskily.

I turned.

Slowly, you opened your coat. All you wore under it was a pin-striped basque and thong, sheer black glossy stockings, high-heeled black shoes, black leather collar and matching cuffs on your wrists and ankles.

"Is this risqué and daring enough for you and a drive?"

"Oh...yes!" I stammered.

We drove off from the house. A short distance later I drew into a side road where there was little passing traffic or pedestrians.

"What are you doing?" you asked.

Saying nothing, I got out and went round and opened the passenger door. Leaning in I took your wrists and before you realised it had fastened the small chain that could be used to link them through the handle above the door.

"What the....!" you exclaimed.

"Just something a little more daring and risqué!" I grinned back.

I had seen you occasionally holding onto this handle when we had been out driving previously. I had become aroused with how it looked like you were cuffed and was going to suggest we try it sometime. Now I didn't need to!

Before shutting your door, I completely unbuttoned your coat, allowing it to fall to cover your breasts but reveal your cleavage -- but making sure that it was more open from your waist down. One of your stockinged thighs and an edge of your thong, framed in your pussy curls, would be visible to anyone who could look down into your side of the car!

It is a warm summer's day and I drive around for a while, feeling the bulge in my trousers growing from the thought of your helplessness and what others may see of you. At first you squirmed to try to get your coat to cover more -- but you achieved the opposite with it falling open wider, revealing more of your breasts. The motion of the car also causes your coat to open more until it slips from your other thigh. Now what little you are wearing is fully revealed -- including the darkening patch of damp in your thong. Clearly your exposure is exciting you as well!!

By now I have turned onto quieter roads -- eventually stopping at a remote area of woodland. I position the car such that I can open your door, but you cannot be seen from the road.

Hesitantly, you obey my instruction to get out of the car -- still with your wrists cuffed to the handle above the door. I am standing a little way from the car photographing you. Once you are standing by the car I come back to you and, reaching into the cups of your basque, draw your full breasts and very erect nipples out into the open air.

"Mmm -- these look a little naked." I grinned, taking each of your nipples between my thumb and forefinger, flicking them with my tongue before nipping them in my teeth causing you to groan and mew with pleasure from the slight pain.

"Yes -- that's better!" You flinch as I attach the nipple clamps I had in my pocket to your swollen tips.

After taking the picnic basket and rug from the car, I release your cuffs from the car handle -- only to clip them together behind your back. Carrying the basket and rug in one hand, I lead you by the chain between your nipple clamps with the other. You winch as the clamps pull against your nipples -- both from me leading you and the stumbling steps you are forced to take since your hands are cuffed behind you.

Soon we come to a sunlit glade. I lead you to a tree where I fasten your cuffs around a convenient branch after removing your coat, and restraining you while I lay out our picnic. The sight of you partially clothed, nipple clamped and cuffed to a tree has me so aroused bending is difficult! I take the opportunity to add to my growing collection of exciting erotic pictures of you!

Only then do you see what I had concealed in the picnic rug -- an extendable leg stretcher! Before releasing you from the tree I fasten it onto your ankles. This allows you to hobble over to our picnic and eat with your hands free while still having some form of restraint on you.

By now we are so engrossed in ourselves, we have abandoned any concern about being observed. But I'm fairly sure we were far enough from any frequented path.

"You know -- I think it is time your pussy had some fresh air!" I said as I reached towards you to draw your thong down your legs. By now you were so aroused you had no resistance and compliantly lifted your hips to help me. I gasped when your soaking pussy was it full view -- your labia so swollen they were slightly parted -- waiting to be penetrated! I needed no encouragement to take my fingers gently up your pussy lips causing you to squirm and mew with the pleasure growing in you. You gyrated your hips in time with my strokes, lifting them further and further towards me trying to encourage me to slip my fingers in you.

"Ohh -- please -- please -- please put something in me -- please - my pussy wants filled -- completely!" you pleaded.

"When I'm ready -- or better still - when I think you are ready!" I leered.

But it was not long until I could hold back any longer and thrust not one, not two, but three fingers deeply into you.

"Oh my god -- Oh god!" your screams were so loud I thought I had hurt you -- but no you were writhing and bucking from my fingers thrusting in and out of your saturated cunt, spurting now with your juices.

By now I was craving to have you satisfy me and quickly removed my trousers and boxers to mount you -- thrusting my bursting erection deep within you. You bucked and writhed even more -- pushing up against me as if you couldn't get me deep enough into you. Again and again we thrust into each other -- completely abandoned to satisfying each other and ourselves. Screaming from the pleasure coursing through our bodies we finally convulsed together, climaxing simultaneously -- our bodies jerking uncontrollably from the multiple orgasms coursing through you.

With great difficulty I eventually withdrew from you -- leaving a trail of the mixture of our juices trickling from your still twitching pussy.

I help you to your feet, but pack up our picnic before releasing your ankles. Arm in arm, weak from our exertions we stroll back to the car. I look down between your legs and see our love juices trickling down your legs, glistening in the sun. Before drying your pussy with a towel I had left in the car and letting you get back in the car, I take some more pictures of the rapturous sight you are, dishevelled and well fucked, sticky and wet from our cum. I also let you put your coat back on -- but you are completely unconcerned now and leave it lying open, giving me a very distracting sight as we drive home.

Much as we are still very aroused from our escapade we are also very exhausted. Still in your basque, stockings, collar and cuffs -- and nipple clamps -- you help me wash and tidy up our picnic things before leading me upstairs to our bathroom where we are soon lying together in a warm bubble bath -- too tired to talk, but both of us knowing the other is fondly remembering the day!

Later we sit, relaxing, at the television, both wearing silk underwear.

"Yes -- I do think this restraint and bondage alter-lifestyle is going to be exciting and enjoyable for us!" you purr huskily -- with a very knowing look -- promising what!

taywink
taywink
2 Followers