Cul-De-Sac ONE Door Latch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers

I took the hammer back out from under me and put it on top of the toolbox next to the chisels. I stood up and walked over to the table to get the roto-tool. When I looked back, Shirley had sat down on the chair and was looking at the area where I had been working.

She picked up the hammer and looked at me, "Mind if I try it a little?"

I didn't know where she was going, so I just said, "Be my guest."

With that, Shirley took the hammer, spread her legs a little and slid the handle under her.

"Is that the right way to do it?" she asked with a teasing tone.

"I don't know for sure," I stammered. "I can't see where you put it."

Shirley lifted her skirt giving me a full view up to her waist. I could now tell that she was wearing a garter belt with regular stockings and nice white lacy panties. Wow, she looked good. The hammer was between her legs and the handle was right under her crotch. What a lucky hammer!

"Yeah, that looks really good," I was starting to stutter a little.

"Well, it doesn't feel all that good," she sounded disappointed.

"I never thought about it that way."

"Well, I've got something that works a little better - you know." She was starting to purr.

I decided to follow along to see where this might lead. "Yeah, like what?"

"I'll show you," she stood up and started walking into the family room.

I was a little startled when she stood up so quickly. I was still standing by the table with my mouth open. As she got to the doorway, she turned and gave me one of those great smiles. "Come on in here." She said as she left the kitchen.

I put down the roto-tool and quickly followed. My pecker was already hard and pushing against the front of my pants. Shirley walked through the family room and down the hall to her bedroom. I was about three steps behind her still enjoying the view. She went into the bedroom and walked over to her dresser. I stopped about two steps inside the room.

Shirley opened the second drawer of her dresser and took out a small velvet box. The box was dark red and had a little gold fringe edging. It looked expensive and it looked old. Without saying anything, she turned around and put it on the bed, then looked at me.

"Come take a look at my toys."

I walked over and stood next to her. Shirley lifted the lid of the box and let it fall open. There, inside the box, were two vibrators and a cock shaped dildo. All neatly packaged and laid out on red velvet, they looked like a set of dueling pistols or something.

"Wow, that's really a nice toy box you've got there." My voice was starting to betray my excitement.

Shirley took the long silver vibrator out of the box. Smiling at me she turned around and sat down on the bed. She lifted the front of her skirt up again and spread her legs a little. Next, she switched the vibrator on and ran the tip of the thing down between her legs, across her pussy and slid it under her crotch.

"This is better than an old hammer, any day." She said this without looking up at me.

I just stood there looking at her with my mouth open. I couldn't believe that this lovely creature was showing me this. She was sitting on her bed with a vibrator running between her legs and all I could think to do was stand there like a dummy. Finally, after a minute or so, I said:

"Can I help you with that?"

When she raised her head, I could see that her eyes were half closed. She was obviously enjoying the moment. "Sure, it's been a while since I've had any help."

Shirley removed the vibrator and handed it to me. She slid up on the bed and lay down on her back. Her skirt had slid back down while she was moving. I sat down on the bed next to her, holding the vibrator in my hand. With the other hand, I reached down and took the hem of her skirt between my fingers. I lifted it up and put it onto her tummy. Shirley had her eyes closed, but when she sensed that her skirt was lifted, she parted her legs a little and bent her knees slightly. This gave me a terrific view of her crotch.

She was wearing an off-white garter belt with hooks in the front and the back. Over this were her lacy white panties. I couldn't see any hair sticking out from under her panties so I assumed that she had a neatly trimmed bush. I could see the centerline of her pussy against the panties. I could see just a hint of dampness on the crotch. Overall, the view was breathtaking. Shirley just lay there, her breathing was slow and steady.

The vibrator was running in my hand. I turned it so that it pointed down and slowly lowered it until it just touched the outline of her pussy lips. The effect was immediate; Shirley took a long deep breath. She didn't open her eyes but let out a soft moan, more like a humming noise. I continued to trace down her centerline and soon was over the damp spot. She didn't say anything, but when I looked at her face, she had a big grin.

I continued to work the vibrator up and down Shirley's crotch for a few minutes. As I did this, she spread her legs a little further and raised her knees a bit more. This exposed more and more of her beautiful crotch to me and I was loving it. By now, I had a raging hard-on but I managed to concentrate on her. Just barely!

Every few strokes, I would bring the vibrator to the edge of her panties, between her legs where they fit a little loosely. You know, that little gap next to those big tendons that run down into the legs. Well, I think that she was ready for the next level because without saying anything, Shirley lifted her hips up off the bed and slid her panties down a little. I took the hint and removed the vibrator long enough to allow her to finish sliding tem down and off. She tossed the panties onto the floor at the foot of the bed.

Shirley went back to the same position as before so I resumed my ministrations to her now naked crotch. And a beautiful crotch it was. She was a brown haired beauty. She matched top and bottom. The hair was neatly trimmed over the front but her crotch was completely hairless. Either she didn't grow any hair down here or she was meticulous in keeping it removed. There wasn't even a trace of stubble. She looked good and smelled even better.

I reapplied the vibrator and soon was able to work it in between her pussy lips onto her swollen clit. As soon as I started to pay a lot of attention to her clit, her breathing started to get a little faster. She hadn't touched me yet, but I was hoping that would come later. In fact, I was hoping that I would come a little later myself.

"Can you reach the box?" she whispered.

"That's where I am," I said a little confused.

"No, the toy box," she was really purring now.

"Sure, you want to change toys?"

"No, not change toys," she was giggling a little. "Just add one."

"There's two left in the box, what's your pleasure? I invited.

"Take that big rubber cock and put in into me," she said with a little demanding tone to her voice.

I reached into the box and picked up the dildo. It was about ten inches long and was complete with veins and all. It really looked like a giant cock and the rubber felt like skin. I kept the vibrator going on her clit and started to rub the head of the dildo in her now well-lubricated crotch. Each time that I would pass over her cunt hole, she would gasp a little. So without further delay, I started to push it on in.

Well, the moment it went in she started to rock her hips and thrust against the rubber dick. This was quite a picture for me. After about three thrusts, the dildo was in about as far as it would go, maybe half the length of the thing. My own cock was pushing against my pants so hard that I thought my zipper would burst. Anyway, Shirley was really getting it on with the dildo in her cunt and the vibrato on her clit.

I moved the dildo in and out about an inch at a time, fucking her with it. At the same time, I kept the vibrator going on her clit. This wasn't easy! It was sort of like rubbing your stomach and patting your head at the same time. But, like the average computer, I can multi-task. So I kept up the attention to both toys and Shirley was loving it.

Her thrusting got more and more insistent. Pretty soon, she was moaning and thrashing about on the bed. I had to concentrate to keep both items working properly but was soon rewarded when Shirley started to come. She bucked against the dildo furiously and I could see the muscles in her stomach and legs tighten up and shudder a little.

Shirley had a good cum. It lasted for a minute or so and she seemed to really need the relief that the orgasm brought. When she started to calm down, a big smile appeared on her face and I thought that she might break out into laughter at any moment. I eased the dildo out of her cunt and laid it on the bed between her legs. I had already removed the vibrator when she began to buck really hard. I didn't want her to push her tender parts against the hard end of the vibrator and possibly injure that fine pussy and clit.

Shirley sat up and put her arms around my neck. She put her head against my chest and squeezed me tight for a half-minute or so.

"Thank you, Harry." She began. "It's been a while since I've been with a man."

I didn't say anything; I thought it was best to let her talk this out.

"I've been very lonely since Luke went and it was very nice to have things done instead of doing them myself, if you know what I mean."

I just kept listening.

"But what about you?", she looked concerned. What can I do for you?

Well, now she was getting around to something that I really wanted to hear.

"Kneel on the side of the bed," I heard myself saying.

Without a word, Shirley shifted herself to the end of the bed, rolled over and brought herself up to a kneeling position. Her knees were on the bed and her legs were sticking out over the floor. She had her upper body almost horizontal with her weight resting on her hands. What a picture. The short skirt was hanging down over the top of her butt and her reddened pussy lips stuck out in back. She was absolutely irresistible.

I got up off the bed and walked around behind her. She never looked back. I unbuckled my pants and let them drop to the floor. My cock was rock hard and was pushing my underwear straight out. I slid the underwear down around my ankles and took hold of her by the hips.

I moved myself up against her and felt her wetness with the head of my dick. I grabbed my dick and slid it up and down through her pussy a few times to get it nice and wet. Just like with the dildo, each time that the head of my dick passed over her cunt, Shirley let out a little gasp. I soon centered myself on her and pushed myself on into her. She was amazingly tight.

Her cunt felt like a nice warm glove. I was surprised. I had expected her cunt to be a little looser after housing that big rubber cock in there for the last fifteen minutes or so. But she was tight, and warm, and wet, and willing and I was cumming before I knew what hit me. It had only taken me a dozen strokes or so to get myself off. It was far quicker than I had wanted it to be. I shot a good load into her and leaned against her when I was through.

Shirley lowered herself down to her elbows and then she put her shoulders all the way down onto the bed. I stayed inside her as long as I could, but I was rapidly loosing my erection and I felt that I was about to 'fall out'. I eased myself back and admired the view. I also admired my handy work. There was a big blob of my cum running down her right leg. It kinda makes you proud, you know.

Shirley lay down on her stomach with her legs still hanging over the end of the bed. I stooped down and grabbed my underwear and my pants. I pulled them both back up together. A quick tuck-in of the shirt and I was presentable again.

Shirley was still lying on the bed with her head turned away from me. I sat back down on the bed and rubbed her shoulders a little. She turned toward me and I could see that she was crying a little.

"I've been so lonely, Harry." She whispered. I really miss Luke and I miss the physical part of being with him.

"I'm very sorry about Luke, Shirley. You know that." What was I getting myself into?

"Thanks again, did you enjoy yourself?" She sounded very sincere.

"Oh, it was absolutely great for me, Shirley." I wanted to reassure her.

"This can be our secret, then "

"Shirley, I promise, this will be an absolute secret." I was very serious.

She seemed satisfied with that. She gave me one of her big smiles and swung her feet down to the floor. As she got up, her skirt was caught up in the back and her ass was showing. Did I tell you that she has a great ass?

I reached out and smoothed her skirt.

"Thank you, Harry." She said again.

"Don't mention it - remember?"

She smiled again and walked into the bathroom. I could hear the water running in the sink so I went back out to the kitchen. The chair was right where I had left it and I picked up the roto-tool and began to work on the strike plate again. Soon, Shirley came back into the kitchen and went over to the counter again.

"Another cup? She asked.

"Yes please," I responded. "But no cookies this time."

"Would you like some cookies again some time?" The double meaning was too obvious.

"Anytime you need something fixed, you call me." I gave her my most reassuring voice.

"I'll be sure to do that," She smiled and got busy preparing the coffees.

It took me another half-hour or so to get the strike plate the way that I wanted it. It worked well in its new position and the door closed and latched properly. I cleaned up the small mess on the floor and collected up the tools.

I put all of Luke's tools on the table and mine into my toolbox. Shirley was sitting at the table looking at the tools. I put the other chair back at the table and sat myself down.

I took her hand in mine and said, "Thank you again."

"What about these tools? She asked.

"These are yours," I said.

"Would you like to have them?"

"I'd feel better knowing that they were here. I'd like to come by every now and then to make sure they're working properly and are in good repair." I said this hoping she would take the real meaning.

Shirley smiled and gave me a knowing nod. "And if they need a little maintenance before you decide to come back for a visit?"

"Then just call, wave, raise a flag, or show me those great legs again and I'll be there for you."

"Harry, you're a good friend," she was waxing nostalgic.

"Yep, and I'd better be on my way." I said, as I picked up my toolbox.

Shirley walked me to the door. I looked across at my house, Mary wasn't home yet - good.

Shirley said, "Do you really think that I'll need that door re-hung?"

"No, not really, a little adjustment now and then should be sufficient."

We both appreciated this last double meaning and had a little laugh. I went on out and walked home. When I got to my house, I looked back at number one. The front door was closed and Shirley was nowhere in sight. The Garage door was still open. I went in and put my tools away. I washed up and wondered where Mary was.

I called her sister who told me that Mary had left about ten minutes ago. So I went back to the front door to look for her. Her car was just coming around the corner. I glanced over at number one, the garage door was closed now. This was good, too.

Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers
12