Cultural Diffusion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers

Alejandro reached a hand up to cradle her jaw, but Kat pulled away. The kiss was getting too deep and she couldn't hear the kids anymore. But she saw them a little further ahead, almost too far away. Alejandro rolled his eyes and put the distance between them again. Kat reached a hand out for him, sensing his agitation. She intertwined her fingers between his and held on securely.

"Have you visited your grandmother lately?" Kat asked.

"Yeah, I went last week after work." He replied.

"You want to go by today?" Kat asked, squinting to look up at him. Once again, she couldn't see his actions but the back of her hand was receiving a tender kiss from his lips.

"I'd love to."

**

Alejandro had visited his grandmother and prayed to her silently. Now they were on their way back to Pat's hotel to pick her up for dinner. Kat was sitting in the driver's seat while Alejandro sat in the back with the kids.

Almost as soon as Kat pulled up, Pat stepped out of the hotel entrance and headed toward the car. Alejandro was secretly nervous. He wondered what she thought about him and his kids. He thought about whether or not she'd try and persuade Kat to continue her stay in Argentina without him.

"Hello! Nice to meet you." Patricia said, reaching a hand behind her to shake Alejandro's.

"Nice to meet you too." Alejandro replied. Patricia's eyes widened at the sex appeal in his voice. Then as she took in his gorgeous, 3 musketeers type features, her heart fluttered.

She then shook Maribel and Diego's hand too. "Kat, tell them I'm glad to meet them." Pat said quietly.

"She said she's glad to meet you." Kat and Alejandro said in harmony. Alejandro shivered at the sound of her high pitched voice lacing over his. He loved when she spoke Spanish. Kat was pulling off into the street.

"He is such a mensch Kat." Alejandro's brow furrowed at the word he didn't know, and had never heard associated with the English language.

"Patricia, no more Yiddish." Kat said sternly.

"I'm so sorry sweetie, I can't help it." Pat said delicately with a chuckle. Kat knew her Yiddish was something she grew up using, but she didn't want Alejandro to feel uncomfortable. She knew firsthand how rude it is to speak languages someone doesn't know while in their presence.

"What's Yiddish?" Alejandro inquired quietly. Patricia answered before Kat could part her lips.

"It's just some words that Jewish people use. Sort of like a different language." She said to him. Alejandro nodded, understanding only a little.

***

Dinner had went smoothly, and consisted of Patricia and Kat catching up. She was back at the hotel and Kat was getting ready for bed with Alejandro. She found her place against him and his arms instinctively wrapped around her.

"You were quiet today." She whispered. She stroked the back of his hands under the covers.

"I didn't have much to say; you two were talking the entire time." He replied, kissing the back of her head.

"I hope you didn't feel out of place, you could've talked with us." She said.

"I didn't, but thank you." He replied, nuzzling her neck. Kat's eyes drifted closed and soon she fell asleep.

It seemed almost 5 minutes later, she was being awoken by deep, heavy thunder and lighting. The whole room was being illuminated due to the white lines marking the sky.

"It's alright Kat." Alejandro comforted behind her. His arms tightened on her abdomen and she settled along his length a little more snug. Soon after that, the bedroom door was creaking open. Another loud crack of thunder shook the room, followed by lightning.

Diego cried out in hysterically while he bounced up and down in fear at the door. Kat sat up in bed, searching for him below the border of the high up bed.

"Come on buddy." Alejandro said, not effected by his reaction. He let go of Kat and she scooted away from him to make room for Diego. Alejandro turned to assist him up the bed and he nestled himself between the two adults. Diego buried his face into his father's chest and Alejandro massaged his back delicately.

"Kat!" Maribel called somewhat panicked. Kat turned on her side of the bed to lift Maribel off the ground and right next to Diego. Alejandro reached his arm across the kids, and managed to place it right over Kat's bottom. He massaged it gently while trying to make eye contact with her in the darkness. Kat slithered his hand further up her body and let it rest on her back; feeling he was being too inappropriate. He stifled a chuckle and fell back into a deep sleep.

**

"Maribel wanted to come shopping with us today." Kat explained when Patricia got in the car and Maribel greeted her from her car seat.

"Hi baby! How are you doing?" Pat asked, completely forgetting the girl didn't understand any English.

"She said hi, and she asked how you're doing." Kat translated. They were on their way to a huge 3 story mall in Buenos Aires. Alejandro had taken Diego with him to church and promised he'd be okay without the car.

"Tell her I'm doing okay... just hungry." She complained. Kat rolled her eyes and continued driving.

"She said she's fine, just hungry." Kat said. Patricia looked at the little girl and then back at Kat.

"You didn't feed the girl? It's 10 in the morning Kat—pull over so we can get breakfast. By 3 o'clock she'll be too golem to function." Pat said in her thick New York accent. Kat smiled at how much she missed the way she spoke. She sounded just like Fran from The Nanny.

"I'll get her something at the mall." Kat reasoned.

***

THE NEXT DAY

Alejandro and the kids joined Kat at the airport where she would be saying goodbye to Pat. She was upset she had to leave so early, but she had to get back to work the next day. Kat helped her with her bags and they stood at the trunk, just gazing at one another.

Kat finally gathered her into a big, long hug and Patricia could feel her throat clenching up. When Kat pulled away and saw the tears forming in her eyes, she chuckled lightly.

"I'll see you next month." She said, rubbing her shoulder lightly. Patricia gave her an amused look and shook her head minimally.

"I love you. I know you'll make good choices. But don't lose touch with me—understand?" Patricia said, gathering her up into one more hug.

"Okay..." Kat said warily. She moved to Alejandro and he leaned off of the car to properly receive her embrace. He bent down so that they could hug.

"I know you'll take care of her." Patricia whispered in his ear.

"Of course." Alejandro said almost just as discreetly. She patted him one good time on the back and applied her supple hand to his sharp jaw. She looked into his eyes and he stared back into her glassy ones. He knew they were on the same page—even if Kat wasn't.

***

"Don't forget that English quiz tomorrow!" Kat called to the kids while they raced out the door. Kat followed their lead and headed down the hall in a rush. When she reached the office, she peeked around the doorframe and caught eyes with Marlennys.

"Hey!" She said, surprised to see her so soon. She brushed her bang away from her eyes and waited for Kat to speak. But she was so out of breath from jogging down the hallways, she could barely open her mouth.

"Let's go out tonight." She suggested. Earlier that morning she realized, she was associating herself with Alejandro and his family more than anyone else. Marlennys smiled happily.

"Yeah, we can have dinner—"

"No. I want to do something more..." Kat didn't know how to explain what she wanted to do.

"Exciting?" Marlennys suggested. Kat gave her a look that screamed 'Exactly.' Marlennys chuckled. Seeing her like that was amusing, she always seemed so planned and composed.

"We can go dancing? Although it is a school night, so you might not want to be up too late." She asked questionably.

"No, I'm trying to be spontaneous so, okay... But I don't have any club type of clothes to wear. I'll have to go buy something I guess." She said.

"Alright. I'll pick you up at 7." She said.

"Sounds great. But I'm wondering how your Alejandro will let go of the harness he has on you?" Luis asked, staring down at some papers while approaching behind her. Kat turned to face him and only his eyes moved.

"What? I can do whatever I want, no one owns me." Kat said firmly. Luis stepped around her and entered the office. He took a seat in the plush chairs. Marlennys only laughed, and Luis seemed uninterested in her words.

"Doesn't seem that way. But if you say so, of course it's true hm?" He taunted.

"Baby, I've been waiting outside for 10 minutes." Alejandro said, entering the front door and joining her in the doorway. He looked inside the room and gave Marlennys a warm smile, then his eyes settled on Luis. Without even rethinking his thought, he gathered Kat by her elbows and pressed her body close to his. Her head tilted up to look at him and he used that moment to steal her lips.

Luis stole one glance at them and his stomach churned in response. He hated Alejandro. He hated the way her hair reached the middle of her back when she tilted her head to reach him, the way her full brown lips engulfed his thin ones, the way his fingers left their own individual indent in her flesh due to how snugly he held her.

When Alejandro let Kat go, her eyes stayed closed a second or two longer than necessary. She looked up at Alejandro to see him glaring at Luis. Kat grew a little angry; that kiss was all for show. He had no intentions of kissing her like that until he saw Luis.

"Was that for him?" Kat whispered.

"No." He said just as quietly, convincing her with his brown eyes.

"Come with me so I can get my bags." She grumbled, walking down the hall with Alejandro hot on her tail. She opened her classroom door, shut off the lights and headed to her desk to grab her purse and books.

"I'm going out tonight." Kat said, snaking through the desks back toward him at the door. Alejandro watched her walk right past him and down the hall.

"Where?" He asked rigidly. He caught up with her and kept her stride to the car.

"Just out." She said, a little agitated he wanted to keep tabs on her. Alejandro swallowed hard. It seemed as if he nightmare was beginning. His worse fear was that she'd finally come to full terms with her actual circumstances in Argentina. She didn't actually have 2 kids to help take care of, a house to clean and a man to make love to. She could do anything she wanted, with whom ever.

"Well, with who?" He tried asking again.

"Friends." She said back. Luis' words had definitely gotten to her. Every little thing Alejandro asked or did made her feel like he indeed had a short boundary applied to her.

When Alejandro and Kat were finally in the car, Alejandro waited a moment before starting it up. Kat watched him curiously.

"Where is this coming from?" He asked quietly. Kat's brow creased.

"Where is what coming from?" She said back.

"This attitude. Since when don't you want to tell me things?" He asked. Kat didn't have an exact answer for him. She just shrugged her shoulders and stared out the window in silence.

"Your acting like a little girl." He sighed and started the ignition on the car. Kat huffed in frustration with him. Soon she was moving hurriedly next to him. Kat opened the door and put her feet on the ground.

"I'll catch a cab." She said before she slammed the door and walked down the street to find something to wear for that night. As well as let her mind and emotions race.

****

"Kat you look so pretty!" Maribel exclaimed. She and Alejandro were putting together a puzzle on the floor while Diego watched TV quietly on the nearby couch.

She wore a pair of super skinny jeans that were a struggle to get into, a thin blue tube top that kept riding up on her stomach and high black pumps with a thick heel. Her smooth hair was pulled into a tight ponytail on her head that moved when she did and hoops on her ears. Alejandro seemed to be gawking at her, but when she looked at him he rolled his eyes and looked back at the puzzle.

Kat admitted to herself that his lack of acknowledgement bothered her. But still, she headed to the front door and unlocked it for herself. When she turned to close it, Alejandro was in the doorway.

"Don't go." He said. She reached a hand out to skim his jaw. A chuckle escaped her lips before pivoting and heading down the hall .

**

"Drink!" Marlennys said, handing her a glass. Kat took a sip and found it was something fruity. She drank more than half the cup in one sip. Marlennys looked at her and her eyes grew wide.

"No more of those for you." She said laughing. Kat chuckled too. She was actually enjoying herself. It wasn't too crowded with people, but there were a good amount there. The music was good and she was considering getting on the dance floor.

"Dance with me baby." A cute young man asked Kat, taking her hand into his and guiding her to the crowd of people. She glanced back at Marlennys who gave her a reassuring 'thumbs up'. Kat wearily followed the man and managed to put her drink on a close by table. When they were in the center of all the people, he faced her and she found her place against him. The two gyrated on one another for awhile and Kat was surprised he kept his hands in appropriate places.

"You dance well for a foreigner." The young man said into Kat's ear. Kat chuckled in response and then turned to face him. The lights were pretty dim, but what she could make out in his features had her thinking he couldn't have been any older than 19.

"Thank you." Kat said back to him, speaking a little loudly to be heard over the music. He placed two hands around her hips and Kat grew a little panicked. He inched their bodies closer together and she wondered what she'd do. She certainly didn't want to kiss him.

"Very attractive too." He replied right in front of her face, his breath tickling her nose. His face inched a little closer to hers and Kat closed her eyes before she sidetracked her lips to the left. His face skimmed her cheek and he smirked over her shoulder.

"Am I not good enough for you to kiss?" He asked blatantly with a smile. The assertiveness in his question had her wondering how to reply.

"Of course you are. You seem like a nice boy—but... it's complicated." She replied with a smile. She slowly pulled his hands off of her hips and held them for a second. The gesture was more friendly than seductive and she smiled meekly at him.

"Thanks for the dance." She said before she let his hands go and turned around. But he kept hold of her left one and when she turned around, he looked so vulnerable.

"Can I see you again or something?" He pleaded with her. Kat shook her head; a silent no and he released her from his grip. Kat slowly made her way back to the bar where she could see Marlenny's talking to some people. As Kat grew nearer, Marlennys gave her a fake menacing stare.

"Is there ever a time where you don't break hearts?" She asked, throwing her hand around. Kat laughed heftily and she joined in.

"I think I'm ready to go." Kat said. The damage of the day was starting to take their toll on her. She didn't want to do anything else but sleep.

***

She opened the apartment door and closed it silently. She was surprised to see Alejandro sitting on the couch, watching her every move. She placed a hand to her heart and took a deep breath.

"It's 2 o'clock, why are you still up? You'll be tired at work tomorrow." Kat replied, walking to the kitchen to find something to eat. She was starving.

"I could say the same for you." He replied, getting up off the couch to join her. Kat rolled her eyes while her back was turned and bent over to look in the fridge. She decided on some fresh fruit and got a fork to eat it. She faced him with the bowl in her hands and leaned against the counter.

"I'll manage." She said back, trying to be witty.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" He questioned, looking down at the ground. Kat loved his openness. She felt in control.

"Yeah I did, it was fun."

"Did you dance?" Kat smirked.

"Yes I danced." The look on his face turned cold. There was only one type of dancing you could do at a club.

"With other men?" He questioned again. She was a little happy for the answer she had for him, plus she wouldn't lie. She shrugged her shoulders in a nonchalant way, but he knew the translation for that.

"Are you trying to be fucking spiteful?" He growled, stepping closer to her. Kat had never been afraid of Alejandro until that moment. His green monster was really turning into something scary.

He captured her entire tit in one hand and squeezed it like a stress ball. Kat winced at the pain but on the other hand, she was moistening.

"What?" She asked delicately.

"Are you trying to hurt me?" He whispered fiercely. She pulled his hands off of her breasts. She gave him a hard stare and Kat tried to maneuver herself around him.

"Not everything is about you Alejandro. I don't live for you. I wanted to have fun, do something not involving you or the kids for once." She said quietly. She headed for the bedroom and managed to take her heels off on the way. Alejandro ran his fingers through his crown and followed her shortly after. He was getting tired of their arguing, but he knew this wasn't even the worst of it. As the time for her to get on the plane back to New York neared, the tension between them grew thick. The arguing and bickering escalated while the lovemaking and tender loving got more intense.

"You know that's not what I meant. I agree you should be doing more but I don't see why it has to be... clubbing." He continued. She was changing into her sleeping clothes on her side of the bed. She hardly acknowledged him and he thought of something to do.

"You looked really sexy in those heels." He tried.

"Thanks." She grumbled. She pulled back the covers and got under them. He stripped down to nothing to join her, and made sure she knew what he was sporting. Kat's eyes flew open when his dick pressed on her thigh. Alejandro wrapped and arm around her hip and stroked her panties from the front.

"Can you open your legs for me?" He asked too sweetly in her ear. Kat was exhausted, and wasn't in the mood for any type of orgasm.

"Just hold me." She said back. Alejandro was fine what that too as long as they were on somewhat good terms.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers
12