Cultural Diffusion Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
751 Followers

"Everything is fine as I told you it would be. Are you enjoying yourself?" He asked calmly.

"Yes I am, you're little girl seems to be having a great time as well." Kat stated, glancing at Maribel while she had her eyes glued to her fingers with a grin playing on her lips. He laughed. He could only imagine how grown she convinced herself she was and the womanly thoughts running through her skull.

Do you think tonight... is finally the night?" He asked, it was almost a seductive whisper. Kat sighed and then took a few steps away from Maribel and Marlennys.

"Nothing has changed since the past 2 months so the answer is always the same Alejandro, you know I—" Kat started, but Alejandro's angry voice cut her off.

"This is fucking rid—" Alejandro cut himself off. Kat furrowed her brow at the tone he used with her. She knew it must be difficult for him to go so long without making love to her, but he also wasn't working as hard as she was. She was up day in and day out trying to juggle this new life, and she just wasn't focused on sex right then. But the primary blockade was that there was never any privacy.

"I'll see you later." He said duly.

"Okay. I love—" He had hung up the phone in her ear. Alejandro was beginning to act more like a spoiled brat every day. But she wasn't going to let him bring down her night with a couple of her favorite friends.

Kat turned around and was surprised to find she wasn't even fazed by her husband's phone call. She and the girls walked out of the nail salon feeling pretty good. The small restaurant they were going to was just around the block, so they decided to walk.

A little chill in the air was making the walk a little more enjoyable. The street lights added a nice effect too. Maribel held onto Kat's fingers and silently trekked beside the women.

"I was thinking about letting my hair grow out." Marlennys asked. Kat looked at her beautiful friend and frowned. Marlennys' pixie cut was something Kat thought fit her well. It gave her character, and the slim brown piece in the bang was pretty cute.

"No way, I mean of course it's your choice but my vote is a no. Your hair frames your face perfectly." Kat complimented.

"Thanks, maybe I'll keep it like this. I just feel like I need something different." She said.

"Well try it out, you can always get it cut if you don't like it." Kat suggested. They walked into the restaurant and the aura was calm. There was some peaceful music playing in the background and overall, it was somewhat empty.

**

Kat came home exhausted, but eager to see her son. Maribel was practically sleepwalking into the house, and already knew her bath was made so she went straight for the bathroom. Alejandro sat on the couch, his legs spread wide and the TV playing something sports related. She put down her bag and stood right beside the TV. He looked her up and down a few times. Taking in her tight stonewash jeans that flared around the calf, the tops of her breasts and her raven black hair. Now she had long French tip nails that looked sexy on her brown hands.

"What was up with you?" Kat asked, crossing her arms over her chest and silently demanding his attention be spent on her.

"Come." He whispered. Kat couldn't deny her man's call. She took a second to think it over, but Alejandro knew she'd come. She took a few steps toward him and sat in the empty seat. He bent down to pick up her legs and he put them over his thigh.

"I'm sorry for speaking to you like that and hanging up on you." He said, looking her in the eyes. Kat fiddled with her acrylics in her lap. He continued. "I'm also sorry for being so selfish. I know I seem so sex crazed all the time but I care about the kids." He said.

Kat ran a hand over his hair and massaged his scalp.

"Soon baby. I promise, just let me start getting the hang of being a mother and a wife and you can have me anytime you want. Okay?" She asked. Alejandro pecked her roughly on the lips, causing her head to shift backwards a bit.

"You just don't understand how much I miss being inside you." He whispered. Kat shivered and let a chill flow down her spinal cord. He always knew what to say to get her juices flowing.

**

"Pat!" Kat said enthusiastically. It was Wednesday at exactly 5:00 Pat's time. This was the time they planned to call one another every week.

"My baby! I never thought this day would get here fast enough—let me tell you." Kat laughed, she missed this woman.

"Me neither. We're almost done putting together the money for your next visit." Kat told her. She sighed into the receiver.

"Oy vey! I feel as if I was just down there last week. You and Alejandro are trying to get me all fercockt with the time differences." She complained.

"It's only a few hours in difference Pat." Kat said, putting her protests at ease.

"I guess. And of course I want to see my Boychicks and shiksa, how are they?" She asked with clear enthusiasm in her tone. Kat smiled at the mention of Diego, Andres and Maribel.

"They're all fine." Kat replied, pulling out a dining room chair and taking a seat on it.

"And how are you honey? I know you miss teaching." Pat inquired.

"Yeah I do, but I should be going back to work soon. Although I have no idea what I'm going to do with Andres. Picking a daycare will be hard."

"I know. Just don't settle for anything Kat! Make sure my baby goes to some good people who will properly take care of him." Pat said sternly. But this was something Kat didn't need to be told.

"I already know. I will be fully inspecting every daycare I visit." Kat reassured her.

"Good girl. Where is my handsome son-in-law? Working hard I'm guessing." Kat laughed. Sometimes she thought Pat loved Alejandro almost as much as she did. She had nothing be great things to say about him.

At their wedding she stood up to give her blessings and made him the man of the hour. She went on about how good of a man he was; hardworking, family oriented and of course as fine-looking as ever. Alejandro's head was definitely full of air after that segment.

"He's doing fine. His new position has him working hard. He just got in not too long ago." Kat looked up at her husband and he smiled at her. He always knew when he was the topic of discussion. Andres sat in his arms and he was having a very important conversation with himself. As Alejandro slipped by, he gave Kat a firm kiss on her cheek.

"Tell mom I said hello." He said, leaning into the fridge to retrieve a bottle of Kat's breast milk. Patricia has already heard him and responded immediately.

"Hi sweety! You're doing a great job taking care of your family, keep up the good work." Pat praised. Kat rolled her eyes and smirked lightly. She knew Alejandro had heard her for the simple fact that Kat's eardrum was thumping.

"I can't take all the credit Pat; you're daughter here is a wonderful woman." Alejandro said. Kat beamed to no one, her back facing the kitchen. Pat chuckled.

"That I know." Pat said. Kat smiled a little harder.

"Oh! Guess what?" Kat asked, a new energy rushing into her.

"What is it?" Pat asked. She was never one to be kept waiting and she hated the secrets.

"Alejandro's father—Eduardo, you know Eduardo right?" Kat asked. He was at their wedding but she didn't think Pat would remember who he was.

"Yes, they attractive one with the beard." Pat stated.

"Yes, that's him. He said we can move into his house while he gets a small apartment."

"Oh thank god! I was so worried you 5 would get cramped up in that apartment. Is it paid off? What's it like?" She investigated.

"Yes it's paid off so we won't have a mortgage or anything, it's nice. 4 bedrooms, a beautiful backyard, a nice kitchen, 3 bathrooms, driveway—pretty much perfect for us." Kat said.

"Baby, the hole in this nipple is too big." Alejandro whispered. Kat turned around to face him and Andres had milk pouring from his mouth, all down his tee shirt.

"Sit him up in case he has to cough." Kat said urgently, getting up out of her chair. Alejandro did as she said and he indeed coughed a few times.

"What are you doing to my boy over there?" Pat questioned, her brow wrinkling on the other line. Kat used her shoulder to hold the phone to her ear.

"He's alright. Just ate a little too much at once right little man?" She began to coo. She walked toward the sink to wet a napkin and used it to carefully clean him up. After that, she searched the drawer for the perfect nipple and replaced it with the one too large. That one she threw away to ensure that mistake would never happen again. The sound of his coughing bothered her tremendously.

"Is he sleeping through the night yet?" Pat asked, remembering they shared a room. Kat groaned deeply.

"Not yet. How do I get him to start?" Kat asked hopelessly. Pat had 5 kids so Kat came to her with all her problems. When his sleep schedule was on track, was when hers would be too.

"You and him have to stay up during the day. He's going to cry all day Kat. You have to try and stay up and keep him up. So when 7:00 comes around, he'll be exhausted. It's going to be hard, but you have to sick by it." Kat leaned against the sink and put a hand on her hip.

That would be nearly impossible. She needed to sleep. Her energy depended on the periodic 2 hour naps that Andres allowed her to have. She'd have to tend to a cranky baby, sleep deprived? Then keep up with everything else? She couldn't do it. But she had to try because she'd be starting work soon and she'd need 8 to 9 hours of rest.

"I'll try." She said. She checked her phone and realized she'd been talking to Kat for almost an hour. Her international card was almost out of minutes and she had just bought it two weeks ago. Maybe they'd have to start emailing too.

"Alright baby, I'll talk to you again soon. Take care okay? I love you." Pat said, reading her mind.

"Okay, I will. I'll email you some pictures I took too. I love you." Kat responded.

"Wonderful sweety, bye-bye." Then Kat hung up the phone. Alejandro gazed at her with Andres suckling on his bottle.

"Andres, tell your daddy nothing is better than sucking on the real thing." Kat said, sauntering past her husband and son.

"Trust me, I already know." Alejandro responded, getting a loud chuckled out of Kat. He swatted her on her bottom as she walked out but that only caused her to laugh a little harder.

****

Kat woke up that night in extreme pain. Her right breast was swollen, tender and red. The slightest touch caused her to hiss out in agony. She reached a hand up delicately feel around her breast and there was a small lump on the top. She grew a little scared and needed to wake up her husband.

"Alejandro." She sounded more afraid and panicked than she wanted to sound.

"What is it?" He snapped up and turned on the bedside lamp. His broad chest sat up in bed and he searched for her eyes.

"My breast is hurting so bad, and there's a bump on it." She complained. Alejandro immediately went into 'doctor mode' and reached out for her breast. The contact upset her so much, se recoiled from his touch. Kat had a high tolerance for pain, but this had her on the verge of tears.

"Calm down baby, okay? Just let me see." He said, lifting her tee-shirt to reveal her bare breasts. The right was immensely swollen and her chocolate flesh had a bit of red tint.

"How do you feel—aside from the pain." Alejandro asked, still eyeing her chest.

"Hot." She said, he felt her neck, forehead and stomach and she clearly had a fever.

"You might have mastitis." He grumbled.

"What's that?"

"When an infectious clot has formed in the milk duct and blocks milk flow. Kat, I need to feel you." He said, looking her right between the eyes. She nodded, feeling confident she could withstand the pain.

But when his hand kneaded her flesh, she wanted to scream. Instead of waking up her baby, a strong stream of tears surfaced on his face and a sob built deep within her chest. Alejandro hated to see her crying but it was something he needed to do. He tried to be as quick as possible.

"I'm done Kat, I'm finished." He said, pecking her between statements. He wiped her tears and ran a hand over her hair.

"Come on." He said, getting out of bed and leading her toward the bathroom. He closed the door behind them both and started a hot shower. He looked into her soiled face and kissed her one more time. Alejandro pulled down her panties and prepped her for taking off her shirt.

"Raise your arms up slowly." He said delicately, grabbing at the hem of her shirt. She hissed out slowly, with her eyes shut tight. He ripped the shirt over her head and then gestured for her to get in the water.

"Let the water fall on your chest for a minute." He instructed. In the beginning, just the small drops of water was sending a sharp sensation throughout her but after awhile it began to sooth her breast.

"Let me see?" He asked, coming toward her and examining the breast. Kat's eyes widened as he lowered his head to her chest and latched onto her nipple. Kat tried to muffle a scream as he removed all the air from his mouth. Her breast throbbed and once again, salty water rolled off her chin. She put her hands on his shoulders and tried shoving him away, but he just pinned her arms to her side and continued suckling her. It was extremely difficult to know he was causing her so much pain and that he was responsible for her tears.

Finally, the clot flowed into Alejandro's mouth and a river of Kat's milk followed behind it. As if a dam, clogged by a huge log had been removed. Kat could feel circulation flowing in her breast and the horrible feeling was no longer there. It was only a matter of time before the swelling went down.

Alejandro spit the contents out of his mouth and turned off the water. Kat gazed at her husband.

"I love you." She said. It seemed to catch him off-guard and he looked into her eyes lovingly.

"I love you too, let's go to bed." He said, helping her put on her sleeping clothes and leading her back to bed.

***

Today Kat and Andres were going to look at some daycares. They were in town, not too far from the school she taught at. So when she was dressed in a pair of dark pants and a green button down with ballet flats and Andres was clad in cargo shorts with a screen tee, she settled him in the back seat.

The first daycare looked pretty nice from the outside. It was colored a fun bright red and the widows were wide and inviting. But Kat knew not to judge a book by its cover. She had set up individual appointments for tours with 2 different daycares today and 2 more next week.

When she walked in, there was a front desk that no one seemed to be tending. But the sound the door made once opened, had a woman emerging.

"Hello, are you Mrs. Ortiz?" She asked. She had to be about 60 years old and Kat hoped she wasn't chasing children around. Kat shifted her baby in her arms and reached a hand out.

"Yes, did I speak to you yesterday?" Kat asked. The woman nodded reassuringly.

"Indeed you did, I'm Carolina."

"Nice to meet you." Kat smiled.

"Alright, let's get started." Kat fully took in the area and the waiting room looked nice. But that wasn't her main priority. She followed the woman through a hallway and soon the sound of children began to penetrate her ears. The area that the kids were held was... small. And there were obviously too many kids in one room. She just eyeballed it and already knew they weren't following the state's capacity in ratio to the room size.

Another thing that frightened Kat was that the children were too mixed. Toddlers sat beside preschoolers. She cringed at the thought of her baby being trampled by a kid 4 times his size.

"This is where the kids are most of the day. But sometimes we go outside." Kat followed Carolina to a patio door and she peered out to see a nice playground lying in some rubber mulch. It looked nice and safe. But beside the patio door was an outlet with absolutely no plug it in. Kat was ready to go, she had seen enough to know this wasn't the right place for her baby. Nice waiting area and playground or not, too many things were so wrong.

***

The second daycare was less welcoming on the outside but still, Kat didn't let that control her judgment on its efficiency. The inside was painted a bright blue and didn't have a waiting room like the other. A large window on the back wall let in tons of light. There were many adults around but there were also many children. The seemed pretty spaced out and all looked happy. Kat caught the eye of one adult and she walked toward her.

This woman was young and quite beautiful. She gave Kat a warm smile before she spoke.

"Are you here for the tour?" She asked, grinning at Andres. Kat was very proud of him, he was cooperating well.

"Yes I am. I'm Kat." She replied. The woman was so young Kat was compelled to tell her her first name instead of her last. She accepted her gesture.

"Glad you could visit, I am the owner, Lisa." She said.

"Oh okay."

The tour began and Kat was happy with what she saw. It was safe; all cabinets had safety locks, outlets plugged and 4 smoke detectors on the ceiling. They had a decent playground, not an extravagant as the last daycare but still nice. They played music in the background and there were many toys around.

"So that's about it for the tour. Let's go to the kitchen and we can talk for a little." Lisa purposed. Kat followed her lead and took a seat at a table. Lisa's hazel eyes looked at her and then at Andres. She smiled.

"He looks like you—that's a good thing." She said, chuckling a little. Kat joined in, and stole a quick look at her son. I was clawing at her blouse and it was starting to expose a little bit of her bra so she adjusted it a bit.

"Alright, so do you have any questions or concerns?" Did she. Kat had a list of questions she'd ask each caregiver; given she liked what she saw on the tour.

"Yes, are your helpers licensed?" Kat asked, using a hand to point back into the room. Lisa nodded reassuringly.

"Absolutely." Kat nodded too, already liking where this was going.

"Do you mind if I see the licenses?" She asked. Lisa gave her a saddening look.

"I'm sorry no. I'm not permitted to disclose those documents." Lisa said. Kat internally scribbled this in her mental notebook. Lisa was getting points deducted.

"That's weird." Kat said, squinting at her. It was obvious Lisa felt a little threatened, but Kat didn't care. She was doing what was in the best interest of her son and Lisa's shady behavior had her on edge.

"I know it may seem that way and I'm sorry." Lisa replied. Kat continued her questioning.

"Do you have an open door policy—for example, is a parent allowed to walk in at any time during a given day and sit down?" Kat wanted to laugh when Lisa shook her head again. There was definitely something off-putting about this rules that restricted information from the parents.

"Okay well thank you so much." Kat said, standing up and beginning to leave the exact same way she had entered. Finding a daycare would be much harder than she thought.

***

"Mom!" Diego called. Kat twitched at the sound of her new term of endearment among her step-kids. But soon a heating settled in her pit.

"Diego!" Kat called back, just to joke around with him.

"Yes?" He replied. Kat howled when he came jogging into the living room where she was relaxing. She looked him in the eyes and he honestly waited for why she had called him.

"Yes?" She asked him when he came to stand beside her. He giggled innocently at how confusing the situation was.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
751 Followers