Culture School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Birds__Eye
Birds__Eye
33 Followers

I was being racked with shaking until I thought that I couldn't stand anymore. But the men slowed until the quivers and shivers gradually subsided. By then their movements had changed again. My footman was rubbing his cock head up and down my slit. The man at my head had pulled back until only his tip was in my mouth, leaking that now familiar tasting honey milk.

I began sucking, trying to get the last drop. I heard a voice saying, "She's a natural. She was massaging my cock with her throat muscles and I didn't even need to give her directions." I must have also got his last drop in my mouth because he stepped back leaving my mouth half full. He disappeared to the side. Anna was also gone. I swished my tongue around my mouth savoring the sweet taste before swallowing.

The top of the table rose slowly and I could now see the cock that was beginning to penetrate my pussy. My master had pushed only his cock head inside and was twiddling it slowly. The back and forth rotations were stimulating but I wanted more. I tried to raise my hips up for more and found I had no purchase with my legs straight in the air. I squeezed my pussy muscles and found more stimulation but couldn't pull him any deeper.

In all my throes, I gained no more and lost no less. The waves of small orgasms were still rolling through my body and still building. Then I saw Anna's camera was focused on that magnificent cock and I heard master's voice say, "I'm ready to blow. Someone grab her legs. Hands encircled my ankles as my pleasure master slipped his tip from my pussy lips.

He moved to my side, choking his tool. I saw the camera staying in focus on master's actions as he pinched my cheeks to open my mouth wide. His cock head slip between my lips but stopped, going no deeper. I seal my lips on him and began to vacuum him into release just as my mouth flooded with his sweet, spicy milk. "Drink of my mead," I heard from above me.

I swallow. Then a second flooding, another swallow and the tip slipped out. He still pinched my cheeks to keep my mouth open, the milk continued to flow filling me again. It was like a tap had opened. My cup filled, I swallowed, the flow continued, my cup runeth over. I couldn't describe it as a copious drink; it was more like I was chug-a-lugging.

My sense of taste was being sated and my orgasms were building to larger waves. When I saw that it was all on camera, I exploded. I had climaxed again and the largest of waves crashed through me. Sliding to the down side, small orgasms were still rolling through me. I felt my legs spread over my other master's shoulders and trailing down his back.

His tongue was lapping the nectar from my slit and probing within my cleft. Master had rolled it into a firm tube, larger than two of my fingers and just as long. He probed slowly in long strokes, much like I would finger myself after an orgasm. I realized he was bringing me down from the earlier climax.

I could not see the other master nor was the camera anywhere to be seen, Anna like wise out of sight. As the waves of orgasm ebbed, Anna appeared again. She bent over my head and a white dollop started to form on her lips. Like a string of honey being poured, it started its descent to my mouth. I opened just before it dropped to my tongue, only to be followed by more beads sliding down the string.

With the last drop from her mouth, Anna began kissing and licking my face like a kitten. She was cleaning the unseen spill from my face. She made a collection then returned to feed me. Before she was done, the probe left my pussy and the table foot rose to spread me again prone on the table. My waves had become ripples spreading out through my body.

Anna stood upright and began caressing my breasts and still very hard nipples. She seemed to be applying a lotion to them. She repeated the application on my clit before flipping a sheet out and covering my body. Then she disappeared.

My four lovers had vanished.

I lay there for a long while, letting the ebbing ripples drift off into a placid pool of warmth. The tension was gone; there were no more itches and horny urges. I was happy, too. I giggled when thinking of having both Peter and Dick, yet not knowing which cock was Peter or which one was Dick.

"You sound happy," came out of nowhere. It was Amy looking through the curtain. "I know you've had a good time. But now, we have to go to dinner," she said.

I put my uniform back on and we left the empty salon. When we went in, the tables were filling fast and the silence chime sounded before I was asked any questions. Our dorm's table had a very different atmosphere from lunch. All my buddies were smiling and casting glances towards me. They were almost biting their tongues wanting to ask questions. But they couldn't.

The formal dinning table from last night had been rearranged forming group tables and they were seating more than two-dozen staff members. I spotted several I had met and smiled thinking that I could recognize them even with their cloths on. A warm ripple went through my body and I bit my tongue. I so wanted to tell everyone about my experiences today. But I couldn't.

All of us ate a quite and smiling dinner except for Alice. The chair was empty where she should have been. When the final chime sounded, everyone orderly left the dinning hall and headed toward the dorm rooms. Most went quiet and orderly, but my dorm buddies scampered up the stairs. By the time I got through the door most of them were already naked and heading to the showers. Amy and I quickly joined them.

This was better than last night. I had seen the buddies then veiled in their nightdresses, but now they were totally naked, washing and fondling each other. They were laughing and chattering while their hands roamed over bums and boobies. No serious talk. No questions for me. I had expected many questions and wanted them. Sarah answered that by reminding me not to linger; we were to have Q&A next.

We finished our baths, put on our nightdresses and met in the lounge. A barrage of questions hit me. It took Mistress Tammy a few seconds to bring order and then the questions came one at a time. Most were general questions: What did I enjoy most? Did I like to swallow? Who did I like best, the masters or mistresses?

I answered the first question first, "I enjoy the whole day. What I saw was the best I had ever experienced. I came watching Amy on the studio screen, I came twice when Alice teased me at lunch and I absolutely exploded when I saw the camera filming me." I heard someone comment, "Well, she's going to be both actress and audience."

Amy was toying with my nips and I noticed the other girls were starting to pair up. I didn't know if my arousal was new or left over from this afternoons massage. Small ripples were again flowing through me making me wet. I proceeded to answer Naomi's question.

"I do like to swallow. But I prefer to have the masters cum in my mouth first, so I can taste them, I said. "Do all of the masters taste so sweet and spicy?" I asked Naomi.

"Yes," she replied. "We're all on a strict diet here at school. It gives us a special taste, as well as enhances the volume. That was Master Peter that fed you so well today. I love a feeding from him. There's only one who cums more than he does. That's the Grandee Master, or so I been told."

I finished answering the questions, watching my buddies' actions all the time. Amy was now sucking my nipples and my ripples were building into small waves of heat. Even Mistress Tammy had Laura between her legs. Laura's buddy was Alice and she still had not rejoined us.

There was no talking now, just moans and sounds of kisses and licking. Mistress Tammy saw me watching her and spoke up, "Jenny, we still have some time left before lights out. Would you like to see a clip from your massage session from this afternoon?" Yeses and moans echo through the lounge.

One voice, Sarah's came out clear, "Mistress Tammy, may I share with Jenny while she watches?" Mistress Tammy's response was quick, "No Sarah. You know 'Call Out' can't begin until Alice comes back and finishes Q & A." A curtain slid back and the wall screen brightened with the movie clip of me on the massage table.

I didn't recognize the scene. It wasn't me. It was a dark hair girl kneeling before a long cock with the end in her mouth and a hand blurring the scene as it flashed along the length. I figured that it was Anna and she was sucking what must have been Master Dick's dick. She must have been good for him. In only a few minutes, her cheeks swelled before she pulled back her puckered lips cleaning him of every drop of cum.

The scene changed then. It caught me pinching and pulling on my nipples. I didn't remember that. Next, the camera moved up showing Master Peter's spill all over my face and neck. I was lying there with my mouth wide, like a baby chick waiting to be fed.

I remembered this part, but seeing it was even sexier. I knew I had to try it the first chance I got. While Anna was feeding me, the camera also caught her removing my hand from my nips and pushing it down the side of the table. Anna continued to clean, then feed me. When the white spill was gone, she kissed me long and deep. It was apparent her tongue was busy cleaning the last drops from my mouth.

The scene changed again and the camera was following my arm down. It stopped. My fingers where buried in Anna's quim, slightly moving in and out. Her juices were streaming down and off of my arm. I was glad to see I was sharing my joy with her. I knew she was being pleasured well by her wiggling and thrusting. I wondered why we had not shared more this afternoon.

The screen went dark and Mistress Tammy said, "Lights out in five minutes."

Groans drifted across the room from some of the girls. I knew how they felt. I too, was on the edge from Amy's hand and fingers. The buddies started to shift and rise. Several walk directly back to their beds. A few of us headed to the bath. Glancing back, I saw the lounge was empty except for two. Naomi was pressing Sarah's head between her thighs, grinding herself into Sarah's face.

When Amy and I came out of the lavatory, the lights were off except for the light in Mistress Tammy's area. Laura had her head buried in a pillow with her bum raised in the air. Mistress Tammy rocking back and forth ramming a slim strap-on into Laura. The sight stirred my heat waves even higher.

The other lights in the dorm were all off; as we walked through the room I heard sheets rustling and some moans. I even recognized Naomi, now on her knees behind her bed buddy. "This is great," I thought. "The day's training was fantastic and it looks like the fun will continue during the nights.

Birds__Eye
Birds__Eye
33 Followers
12