Culture School Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Birds__Eye
Birds__Eye
34 Followers

I kept sucking and swallowing the tasty secretions until Mom went limp and the clutching fingers had been removed from my head. I lifted my face and licked her wet lips, finishing the best Venus Butterfly that I knew.

As I looked up into her eyes, I could se the bliss she was experiencing and she vocalized it. "That was beautiful Amy. You're such a good lover that I'm almost jealous of Jenny sharing with you everyday. Have you trained her as well?"

"Yes, Mom. She's always horny and loves being between my legs. I think you'll enjoy her tonguing as much as I do. She has already begun fantasizing about you. She's also beginning to be cocked and I think she secretly wants daddy."

"Well, tomorrow we'll introduce her to both. Your father can hardly wait till the Induction Ceremony; I can't either. In fact, I need another cum now. Will you do me and let me pretend that you're Jenny?"

"Yes," I said lowering my tongue back into her blazing red bush. I wanted to tell her I was Jenny but heeded Amy's warning about being caught trading places and just started to enjoy mom's tasty box and large swollen clitoris.

"Oh, yes baby. Make your sister cum and cum and cum. Your tongue is wonderful."

Mom's hands wrapped back around my head and pulled me into a tight lovers embrace; tongue buried in pussy, nose tickling clit, her delicious juices again flowing into my mouth.

"Raise up on your knees, baby. While I'm pretending that you're Jenny, I'm going to envision Daddy slipping his big cock in your pussy." Mom's grip tightened even harder and I felt something slap my fanny and then several quick stabs. After the third stab, my pussy was slit wide and something huge started sliding slowly into my depths. Mom was a magnificent pretender.

"That's it daddy. Give her one of your great fucks. Pretend that she's Jenny and I'll really enjoy this, too." Mom had positioned me for my first fuck. Was it really daddy stretching my pussy wide for the first time? She kept my face locked between her thighs and I couldn't see anything except her smiling face and standing clit.

"It couldn't be," I thought. "She thinks I'm Amy and she's just pretending that I'm Jenny. Calling my first cock 'Daddy' was just pretend. Damn it!"

The cock had bottomed out and was starting its retreat when the first climax hit me. It was followed by several more and mom had to hold me tight to keep from losing her lover. I squeezed my pussy muscles trying desperately to keep my newest lover inside.

It worked. I heard a load groan and felt the cock start its journey back into my depths. This was a faster penetration and retreat. Quickly, a rapid pounding commenced and I started cumming in sync with each piston stroke. Just as I loved eating mom's pussy, I knew that being cocked would become a favorite activity; maybe both at the same time like now.

"You're right sister. Pretending to fuck Jenny feels just like I imagined it would. She's so hot and tight. It even feels like she's a fresh young virgin." Recognizing his voice and hearing his praise, my pussy convulsed around the monster spreading me wide and daddy responded with more groans and swelling inside me that triggered another string of cums.

Yes, it was my dad and mom both satisfying my deepest wishes. I wanted to shout-out my pleasure, to beg for more and harder pounding; but my mouth was being filled with mum's gushing honey-spice cream.

Mom spoke for me. "Give her more daddy, Jenny's going wild in my pussy. You must be enjoying hers, too. Oh yes, sweet 'Babykins'; enjoy daddy's cock. Keep tongue fucking me. Deeper Jenny. Deeper daddy. Oh God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Daddy's lightning strokes had my insides burning and stretching but he was slowing down as his cock swelled even larger. I thought he was going to rip me apart as he was so large he cloud barely move in and out. I was flowing freely but still not lubing enough. Finally, daddy stopped moving when he was buried to the hilt his balls hanging down against my love button.

Then, like a chain reaction, his long shaft started jerking and throbbing deep inside me. Blasts of his burning hot lava filled every recess of my cunt. My caldron was scalding, as he seemed to never stop cumming. With practiced timely, mom released her grip on my head, flooded my mouth and her bush before flipping her body around beside me as she slipped her head beneath me.

Free at last, I shouted, "Don't stop daddy. Keep filling me with your cum."

First I looked back to see my dad's face in heavenly bliss, then I lower my head to look underneath and saw mom licking my first flow of juices off his balls. They were gigantic pulsing orbs, throbbing in rhythm with the blasts filling me.

I don't know how long we laid in our tangle. As dad quickly throbbed and spurted, he laid forward to my side and began to clean mom's juices off of her fiery mound; intermingled with deep tongue kisses for me.

I was deep in rapture from my first fuck and I couldn't even tell mom and dad what wonderful lovers they were. I couldn't tell them that I never wanted this to end. But I did think I could suck daddy off and then help him pleasure mom. I started wiggling trying to extricate myself from his cock.

"Do you feel Jenny's arousal, brother? I think she wants you to fuck her again."

"Yes, many more times," I said, "But right now I want to suck your fatherly tool. Mom shouldn't be the only one to enjoy your taste. Please, 'Daddykins', please."

"Yes, 'Babykins', but not pretending. I'm saving that for tomorrow with Jenny. For now, I want to share a fuck with her sister Amy."

And that's how my second fucking began, the second of my life and the second of the day. Daddy jerked back hard, nearly pulling my insides out and opening me with a plop to flood over mom's face and his balls. He was still swollen and hard for his first thrust, burying half his cock into me in one motion.

More of our cum-mixture was driven from me to mom's pleasure, I'm sure. I could hear her gurgling as her tongue flicked wickedly around my nether lips and daddy's sliding cock.

It was like he had never stopped and his next quick thrust drove his cock into my womb. He speeded up, in - out, in - out and in - out. I started cumming, cumming and cumming. Mom's tongue never quit pleasuring the both of us and I shifted over to eat the pussy that dad had just finished cleaning. "Good old Mom. She was humping frantically and her cream was flowing in a steady stream." It was heaven again.

Daddy kept pile-driving me for what seemed like forever; at least twice as long as before. Did this mean he liked Amy better than me? And why did it bother me when he called me Amy?

His swollen cock eventually returned and he appeared to be locked deep inside, perhaps he was in my womb. I knew that must be what happened as he started exploding with a torrent of hot, burning cum. My womb was now swelling with a hot pool of lava growing inside me.

Mum was the first to move when she felt dad's cock throbbing. She pulled daddy from my love box and pushed me to the side while in the same motion she slid his juice dripping manhood between her lips. She deep throated him several times before removing his now clean tool and pointed it in my direction.

"Help clean daddy now, Amy," she said as she then bent down to slurp our cream from his scrotum. I quickly joined her and we shared turns feast either cock or balls. I really liked his cock since it was still rock hard and stroked in my throat, oh so well.

"Enough girls. I'm ready to go again, this time it's Shannon's turn," said Dad.

"Yes, yes," said Mommy, "Amy has to hurry back to the dinning hall or she'll be late."

"That's right, Amy. If you're late and get disciplined, you may not get to join us again tonight. If you can come back, I promise we'll sixty-nine to your hearts content or I'm empty, which ever comes first."

I didn't want to leave or to wait, but I knew what would happen and I owed Amy so much. I started to slip into my uniform as daddy pushed mommy onto her back and moved between her legs.

As Mommy guided his very rampant monster between her legs, Daddy said, "now daughter take the best cock in school for your pleasure." He started throwing the blocks to her like I wasn't even hear to see or hear. They were oblivious to my presence. They just wanted to fuck.

I didn't understand. I just knew that after twice being cocked by the best lover in the world, I was still horny as hell and utterly confused. They didn't hear me leave as I hurried off to find Amy, my mind spinning in confusion.

I just didn't know. "Jenny, Amy, sister, brother, Mommy, Daddy, daughter;" who was who? While Daddy's manhood was burning through me, I didn't really hear the names being passed around. Right now I needed to find Amy for some answers and some sharing to sooth my horniness.

I did know, now, that Amy was my sister, but was she my twin?

Birds__Eye
Birds__Eye
34 Followers
12