Culture Shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers

Elaine nodded, listening.

"So... No. It's not weird at all. In fact, I'd say it was completely normal for a girl with, at the very least, 'submissive tendencies', to fantasise about such things. Particularly when you discover that the pain involved can be manipulated and controlled to the level that suits you. It certainly doesn'tneed to hurt as much as you might have first imagined. Of course a lot of the excitement comes from the fact that thepotential is there." Gary finished off his bread and used his napkin again.

Elaine liked how he explained things. He made her questions seem normal. She thought it was great that he could explain things without making her feel silly. She smiled up at him as he continued.

"Besides 'SSC', there is the alternative, 'RACK', which is common in some communities. It stands for 'Risk-Aware Consensual Kink'. There are always risks involved. Some minimise them by choosing not to indulge in certain lifestyle choices, such as knife-play or fire-play or needle-play, for whatever reason. Others participate, but reduce the risks through practice and safety measures. Trust is everything. But there are always risks."

"Choosing someone who knows what they are doing reduces the risks," Elaine offered.

"That's true," he said, sliding his fingers into her hair again. A shiver ran down her neck. "But choosing someone who makes you aware of the risks, so that you can make knowledgeable decisions about your consensuality, is what I'm talking about. For example, before I flog you, I will show you the tool and explain its function. Then we'll talk about the risks and the things that can happen if, for example, my aim is not so good." He winked.

Elaine was trembling. "I... I don't want anything to hurt too much."

Gary's fingers tightened. "I know," he said softly, looking into Elaine's eyes. "Don't worry. A 'pleasurable spanking' is not a painful, punishment situation. It's playful and fun. Fearing the unknown is understandable. But when I spank you for the pleasure of having you over my knees, it won't be very hard. So don't worry."

Elaine heart was hammering. A vision of herself, squirming nakedly over his knees invaded her mind. She swallowed. "All... All right."

He leaned down and kissed her lightly on her forehead. "Unless you'revery naughty, of course."

Elaine's breath quickened. "Um, what constitutes, 'very naughty'?"

Gary let go of her hair. "Between us we'll figure it out. Mainly things you wouldn't think of doing at this stage, such as inattention to my SSC directions; refusing to follow them; or disrespecting or provoking me. Things like that. It all depends on the situation and the circumstances. Most of the time you'll realise you've done something wrong, sometimes even as you do it. Punishment is all part of learning about Dominance and submission and where you fit in. It's not really something you can avoid when you lack experience. And that's okay. In the future, it is highly likely you'll be punished less and less as you begin to meet and exceed my expectations. In the meantime, youknow I'm not a severe, sadistic Master. I'm going to keep a close eye on you to make sure I don't treat you in any way that would exceed what I intend, or any more than you could stand."

"Th... Thank you. Again." Elaine quickly sipped her wine.

"The intention of punishment is to pay your penance and to assuage your guilt. It needs to be proportional to the sin, but also proportional to the guilt, to meet it and quash it, and not exceed it. At this stage we don't know much about your tolerance of pain so it'll be interesting. Who knows? You might evenwant a harder spanking once you've had a pleasurable one."

"Do you think?"

Gary chuckled and sipped his water. "I don't know. But we'll have fun finding out."

Elaine swallowed. "I... I guess."

"Here comes theMaitre'd."

Elaine had been fidgeting with her napkin and she sat up straight, placing it on the tablecloth as the Frenchman strolled up to them. He nodded at Gary before turning to Elaine.

"DidMademoiselle enjoy herSaladeLa épinards avec Vinaigrette de Framboise?"

Gary leaned into her ear and whispered, "The salad."

Elaine wanted to giggle as she thought, 'Spanking to salad in four-point-two seconds!' "Oh, yes. It was delightful."

"AndLes escargots Bourguignonne?"

"The snails." Gary winked. Elaine elbowed him gently. "Oof!" he acted, grabbing his ribs.

"I'll be coming back for those," she said, grinning.

"Okay then. I trust you will enjoy the fine Cognac that will be served with coffee."

"Thank you." Elaine sat back and listened, her jaw dropping as the Frenchman turned his attention back to Gary. Amazingly, the two men launched into a brief conversation in completely fluent French. Far from feeling left out, Gary took Elaine's hand and placed it back on his thigh while he was talking. He covered it with his own and slid each of his fingers between hers.

TheMaitre'd suddenly bowed and bid them good evening before disappearing.

In moments Kendra was clearing their table and Chelsea was asking if they were interested in dessert. Elaine and Gary looked at each other and shook their heads simultaneously. Elaine was feeling giddy, anticipation returning with a rush. Gary ordered coffees for them both.

When they were alone again, he said, "Not long now."

Elaine knew it was close. Soon they'd be in his car. Heading to his place. She was going to be fucked soon. Fucked. She hoped they'd make love later, but right now what she wanted was to be fucked. She'd waited so long for it. And now it was going to happen. Tingles ran up and down her thighs. Her clit hardened, pulsing in time with her rapid heartbeat. She wanted it. She wanted it all!

Maybe he'll spank me while he fucks me...

Looking up at Gary, Elaine whispered, "I'm so ready." Once again a strange sense of acceptance, a determination to stick to the path flooded through her. She wondered if it showed on her face.

Gary didn't respond straight away, perhaps seeing it in her eyes. Then he asked quietly, "Ready for what, little one?"

Elaine didn't get a chance to answer immediately. In seconds Kendra and Chelsea were laying out coffees and Cognac. Then they were gone. It happened so quickly Elaine still had her answer on the tip of her tongue.

After passing Elaine a small tumbler of liqueur, again Gary asked, "What are you ready for?"

Elaine took a slow breath, gazing up at him. "Anything that pleases you."

"I see," said Gary, a smile in the corner of his mouth. "Anything, eh?"

"AnythingSSC."

"Squeeze your thighs together until I tell you to stop."

"Ohhh..." She almost spilt her Cognac.

"You're getting good at this."

Elaine's breath caught in her chest, coming out in short shudders. "I... I know what I want," she managed, putting down her liqueur, her hand shaking.

"Knees apart, twelve inches."

Elaine panted.Twelve.Now I feel dirty. She creamed at the thought.

Gary took Elaine's hands in his. "AndI know whatI want. I want to give you an experience that you will never forget. One you will crave again and again. One you will masturbate to when you are lying in your bed remembering what I did. I want you to desperately want this,all of it.Because I want you... So be truthful with me. Always. Do things because youwant to do them. Don't lie. Don't pretend."

Trembling with a combination of anxiety and excitement, Elaine could at least discern Gary's subtle reference to his ex. She looked down at his hands so tightly holding hers. "I promise I won't. I'll always be honest with you," she said, again looking up at him. She had to blink away a tear. "Always."

"Good girl."

Elaine had the feeling she'd seen a more vulnerable side of Gary than she might see in a long while. He picked up his coffee and nodded, urging her to follow suit. She sipped dutifully. Then she had a thought. "May I ask a question?"

"You may."

"Thank you." She swallowed. "What... What am I doing right?"

Gary didn't hesitate. "You are being yourself."

Elaine couldn't help the need for reassurance. She was new to this! Her skin prickled. "Earlier... you asked whether I wanted to 'know'."

He nodded.

"What..." She cleared her throat. "What doyou want to do tome?"

He leaned into her ear and blew softly into it. He kissed it, then ran his tongue around the edge of it. By the time he was gently sucking the lobe Elaine was shaking. She had to bite her lip to stop from moaning. Her eyes fluttered closed as Gary whispered, "I want to do everything to you. I want to tease you until you can't stand it. I want to use you to the point of exhaustion. I want to take you to the places you've ached to be. And I want to teach you all you want to learn."

He sat back up, leaving Elaine breathless and tingling to her toes. Her pussy was clenching uncontrollably.

She carefully picked up her Cognac, taking a big slug of it. "Y... You always say the right thing."

He winked.

From the shadows Kendra appeared, offering more coffee. Gary declined and so did Elaine. They drained what was left in their cups and Kendra cleared away the table. Before she left, Gary asked for the check and Elaine started to panic.

Here we go....

When Kendra was gone, Gary said, "I'll go get my coat for you. I'll be back in a moment." Elaine barely had time to nod before he'd stood and left the table. She shivered as she watched him walk away.

When he comes back, we'll be leaving...

She held up her hands to examine them. They were shaking violently.

Chelsea strode to the table urgently, placing the check to the side and gasping, "Well? Is everything okay? Are you going through with it?"

Elaine hid her hands. "Y... Yes. I'm just nervous."

"I'm sure it'll be wonderful. Call us in the morning and tell us you're okay. Please?"

"Okay," said Elaine. "I will. And um, thanks. Tonight was wonderful."

Chelsea was smiling that sisterly smile again. "Anytime. I better skedaddle. Have fun."

Gary passed Chelsea on his way back to the table. He handed Elaine his coat and sat down beside her. "Probably a good idea to put that on before you go to the bathroom. And I'd suggest you go."

Elaine didn't need prompting. She'd been busting for an hour. Draping his coat around her shoulders, she took a calming breath. "Thank you, Gary. I'll be back soon." She shuffled around the table and stood, adjusting his coat to ensure her modesty before grabbing her purse and heading for the bathroom.

She'd just finished washing her hands when Kendra burst through the door. Elaine giggled. She was half-expecting it this time. But she hadn't expected Kendra to rush up to her and hug her so tightly.

Into Elaine's ear Kendra gasped, "You're coming back, aren't you?"

Elaine laughed softly and held Kendra back by her shoulders. "Coming back? What do you mean?"

"I don't know," she said, sighing. "I just get the feeling this is more serious than you are letting on."

Elaine shook her head. "Maybe it is. I'm not sure yet. But I have no plans to move out."

"Thank God. I mean... I'm happy for you and everything. I..." Kendra was struggling for words. "I'm going to need friends. I'd like to keep the good ones."

"You're a nut, Kendra."

"Don't you start." She grinned and hugged Elaine again. "Why are you wearing his coat?"

Elaine blushed. "Long story."

"Um, okay. So you're all right? Everything is working out?"

"Everything's fine," Elaine said, fixing her lipstick in the mirror. "I'll tell you all about it when I get home on Sunday night. Well, I'll tell you everything I can work up the nerve to tell you."

"I'll get a bottle of champagne.That should loosen your tongue."

"I'd love that," said Elaine softly, turning away from the mirror.

"I'll have it on ice."

They shared a moment before Elaine said, "I better get back."

"Yes," said Kendra. "Sorry. I just wanted to make sure everything was all right."

"Thanks, Kendra. You can be a sweetheart."

"Don't tell anyone." She winked.

"I won't," said Elaine, grinning. "Oh, and I told Chelsea I'd call in the morning, so don't worry."

"Good," said Kendra, holding open the bathroom door. "I was going to ask you to do that."

They stood outside the entrance and Elaine kissed Kendra's cheek. "Thanks for worrying about me. I'll be fine. He's... He's a good man."

"Then you're lucky to have found him."

Elaine smiled at Kendra's sage words. "Wish me luck?"

"Good luck! Talk to you tomorrow!"

Kendra disappeared around the corner, in a hurry to resume her duties. Elaine was left standing in the dim light outside the ladies bathroom. Her heart started pounding again as she looked in the direction of the table. Gary was seated behind a divider between the booths and she couldn't see him. But she knew he was there, waiting for her.

She went to take a step and almost stumbled. Her legs felt weak and she put her hand up against the wall to steady herself. Suddenly she realised she was taking short, sharp breaths, threatening to hyperventilate. She tried to slow her breathing. In a few seconds she was feeling less light-headed.

I can do this.

She took a deep, gratifying lungful of air and headed for the table.

Gary stood when she arrived. "Would you like to get out of here?"

"Yes," said Elaine, drawing his coat around her.

"Me too. I paid the cheque." Gary eyed her carefully. "Are you okay?"

"I feel... I don't know... Still a bit scared I think."

Gary put his arm around Elaine, steering her into his embrace. He kissed her forehead and she turned into his chest. "Eyes on me," he whispered. She looked up at him and he continued. "Elaine, I'm not going to lie to you. I'm going to provide you with a well-rounded lifestyle experience. It will include things that vanilla people would call 'extreme'. But they don't understand the subtlety of the art. D/s isn't about hurting you. Not physically, not mentally, and certainly not emotionally. It's about using the tools at my disposal to bring you pleasure and sensations the likes of which you've only dreamed."

Elaine felt her knees getting weak again.

"It's about providing you with the space to be the person you want to be. I don't want to change you. I don't want to alter who you are. And I don't wantyou to think you have to change to pleaseme. I like you just the way you are. The things you learn will add to you. They won't take anything away."

"Won't I feel differently about things? My life will change, won't it?"

He caressed her cheek. "Life has a tendency to evolve from one day to the next. Sometimes it's so slow it's almost unnoticeable. Other times it's sudden. Sometimes it's imposed on us. Sometimes it's a choice. Whichever way it happens, life continues to evolve. Nothing stays the same forever."

Elaine hugged him tightly. Her nerves were frazzled. She wanted to stop worrying. And she was grappling with the little self-control she'd retained. Yet she couldn't wait to get out of her damned dress. The bodice was driving her nipples nuts. She'd only just cleaned up 'downstairs' and already her juices were flowing.

What was it he'd said? Relax, breathe, submit... Let go.

She took a few deep breaths. He was right. Nothing stayed the same forever. One day, she'd probably look back and shake her head at how anxious she'd been.

He smiled at her. "Feeling better?"

Elaine slipped her arms inside his jacket, wrapping them around his warm torso. She wanted to pull his shirt out of his pants to get at his broad, muscular back but she didn't dare. Her mouth was so dry she had to lick her lips before speaking. "All... All along I've been worried about the moment when we'd finally be alone. But I've had it wrong... I've just realised that I can't relaxuntil we're alone," Elaine said, her eyes sparkling.

"If you're feelingTHAT confident, then I must be doing something wrong."

Elaine whispered, "You haven't done anything wrong."

"If you keep squirming around, I might slip up."

Elaine smirked heatedly. She hoped she was getting to him. When she pressed against him, she wondered if he'd even notice she was subtly moving. His cock felt so good against her. The contact was electric. "I'm sorry. I... I can't help it," she breathed.

Gary's eyes darkened. "Let's get out of here."

He turned her around, and her head spun. In a flash they were walking toward the double doors at the front of the restaurant. Elaine was filled with dire apprehension, even as she snuggled under Gary's protective arm.

Thank God he's holding onto me, she thought, her balance wavering.

TheMaitre'd was standing by the front door. Chelsea and Kendra were also waiting for them, grinning as they approached. Like schoolgirls Elaine's roommates pulled her aside and Gary let her go, distracted by another frantic French conversation. They made eyes at each other as they were separated.

"Woohooo, Elaine," Chelsea teased under her breath, giving her a big hug. "Knock his socks off."

"I'll try." Elaine turned to Kendra, her blush renewed.

As she hugged her warmly, Kendra said, "Give the girl a break. She's still finding her way."

"All right, all right," Chelsea responded as they stood, a tight-knit group. "I just can't help thinking she's going to need someTLC after this weekend. I mean, look at him." All three girls looked at Gary. Catching their glance, he shook his head almost imperceptibly.

Elaine giggled.

"Oh! I got your bag," said Chelsea, leaving abruptly.

When she was gone, Kendra said, "We'll be worried about you, so call before twelve, or we'll call you."

"O... Okay."

In seconds Chelsea was back. She quickly explained she'd given Elaine's bag to Gary. She smiled and said, "So... Take care of yourself."

Elaine took another deep breath. "I will." The moment was coming. She broke out in goose bumps.

Kendra glanced over at Gary again and, apparently satisfied he wasn't listening, whispered, "Do you have lube? They never think of lube..."

Elaine and Chelsea looked at Kendra and nearly cracked up laughing. Remembering the feel of him, Elaine bit her lip. Leaning toward her roommates and smiling as they did likewise, she whispered, "I um... I actually did remember it, but Iso don't think I'm gonna need it."

"Hussy," said Chelsea, grinning.

"Slut," giggled Kendra.

"Bitches," Elaine retorted, poking out her tongue.

With an exchange of completely inappropriate words, Elaine had never felt closer to her roommates. They smiled at each other and hugged, cheek to cheek. Elaine was sure she wouldn't be able to tell themall about the weekend, but she smiled at the thought. They probably wouldn't have believed her anyway.

"Thank you for looking after us," interrupted Gary.

He was standing over the girls and their impromptu apartment meeting broke up with squeezes of hands and touches on Elaine's cheek. They stepped backward and bowed, saying, "You're welcome."

Elaine smiled at Chelsea and she smiled back, nodding once.

Kendra silently mouthed, 'Be careful,' and touched her heart.

Elaine felt like crying. She swallowed, nodded, and held her nerve.

Gary took her hand, hijacking her attention. When her eyes met his, he asked, "Shall we make tracks?"

"Yes," she said breathlessly, curling her fingers around his.

"Then let's go." To theMaitre'd, and to Chelsea and Kendra, Gary said, "Thank you again for a perfect evening."

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers