Cum Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k80s
k80s
519 Followers

"Come fuck our asses boys."

A line of guys formed behind each of us quickly. The first pair walked up and I yelped as I felt my back door start to get stuffed. I felt every inch of the first thick shaft slowly sliding in and stretching out my tight tunnel for the first time that night. It was already wet from one of the other girls pussies, so it pushed in easily. After a few short thrusts it started to twitch and squirt, pumping my bowels full of thick sperm and then sliding out to be quickly replaced by the next stiff piece of meat.

Cock after cock filled my ass with cum as the guys ran an anal train on me and Jenn. I don't think she'd ever been this well fucked. She was going nuts, screaming and moaning as one hand worked her pussy, and the other hand pushed down on the bed to give her leverage as her hips thrust back in short little jabs to meet the pounding cocks.

"Fuck yes! Ram that dirty fucking asshole! POUND IT! Fill me up with your FUCKING CUM!!" She screamed.

I could feel the sticky spunk pouring out of my ass and dripping down my legs. A fresh flood gushed out of the gaping hole every time a cock pulled out of me. I reached between my thighs and scooped some up on my fingers, shoving them in my mouth and sucking them clean.

A couple of the guys decided they couldn't wait any longer, so they stepped out of line and climbed up on the bed. One of them squirmed underneath me, pulling me forward by my shoulders, and roughly shoved his cock up into my cunt, and the other knelt in front of me with his massive cock bouncing in front of my face. As that 3rd hard rod pushed its way down my throat and made me air tight, my body clenched up and pussy juice squirted out of my cunt as I creamed all over the stiff dick pumping into my cunt.

I fucking loved this. I loved that my body was made to be fucked and filled and covered with cocks and cum. It's what I craved. I wanted nothing more than to be fucked like a whore and used as a cum dump. I wanted to be that warm, wet hole where any cock could always go to dump a fat, sticky load. It was my calling.

The 3 guys fucked me through my orgasm as I slammed back against them with even more forceful thrusts of my own, screaming as I came.

"Come on you bastards! Fuck me like a dirty slut! Give me that fucking cum!!!"

My holes tightened and spasmed around their fat, pounding cocks, finally milking 3 more juicy loads of cum from their balls.

An almost endless rotation of guys fucked and filled me and Jenn until we were dripping cum from everywhere, and the rubber sheets on the bed were slimy and slippery. Finally Jenn stopped getting fucked for a minute and stood up on wobbly legs, looking dazed.

"I need to pee." she said.

She headed for the bathroom, grabbing one of the guys as she passed by and dragging him along with her.

I hopped off the bed and headed to the kitchen, but on the way I stopped in my tracks as I passed a hallway mirror. I couldn't help but stop and stare at my cum drenched body. I love the way my face looks covered in cum. It looked like I was wearing a shiny white mask. My blonde hair had that freshly-gangbanged look, and I could just barely see a few pink patches of skin on my face peeking out through the creamy glaze. Thick, sticky globs of jizz clung to me like glue.

In the kitchen it looked like the cum collecting was going nicely as I opened the fridge and saw 3 gallon jugs and several water bottles already filled up with jizz. I grabbed a couple gallons and then went around the house gathering some other stuff. It was time to do to Jenn what she'd done to me at the first party. I grabbed an enema bag, catheter, a turkey baster and a meat syringe, the goggles I'd filled with cum at the last party, nose plugs, and the strap-on harness. With my hands full, I headed to the bathroom.

Jenn was busy deepthroating the guy she'd dragged with her to the bathroom while she sat on the toilet.

"You're such a little cum slut." I laughed. "You're worse than me. You can't even stop sucking cock to take a piss!"

She pulled her mouth off the cock and looked at me. She started to say something back but then the guy started cumming. I laughed as he suddenly blew his load right in her face as she was talking. She quickly clamped her mouth over the head of his cock and let his balls empty into her mouth. I set all my stuff on the counter and smiled at her.

"Well, now that you're all empty it's time to fill you up again. You're gonna get pumped full of cum just like I was." I grinned.

She moaned as she swallowed the load of jizz in her mouth and the guy pulled his cock out and walked off. I went out into the living room and dragged a bunch of other guys into the bathroom. Dozens crowded around Jenn and started fucking her as I got all the stuff ready.

Before long she was squirming on the cum-slick tile floor with 3 big bags of cum squeezed up her tight little ass and 4 full loads of jizz from the baster squirted into her cunt. I grabbed another small enema bag and attached the catheter, gently working it into her pisshole. I squeezed slowly and watched the white sperm fill the thin tube and flow into her. She took almost the whole bag, groaning as her bladder stretched to accommodate it. I quickly grabbed the dildo harness and worked both big plugs into her pussy and ass, then cinched the straps down tight so none of the yummy cum would escape before she wanted it to.

I stuck one end of the meat syringe in the jug of cum and filled it up, pumping 2 loads each into her ears. Then I grabbed the scuba mask, which was now completely full, with jizz overflowing the top. I helped Jenn lean forward and press her face down on the mask so none would spill out. When it was cinched down tight she was nearly completely submerged in her own little cum world. I laid her down on her back and grabbed the last jug of cum, putting one hand on the back of her head and lifting it up, and gently putting the mouth of the jug to her lips. I tipped it forward and she started chugging, drinking down almost 2/3 of cool sticky fluid in the jug before sputtering and trying to turn her head away. I pushed the mouth of the jug hard against her mouth, forcing her to swallow and fill her stomach and throat up completely with the sticky semen. I watched her throat muscles work as she struggled to try and swallow the very last of it.

Once the jug was completely empty I tossed it away, strapped the short dildo gag on her, and grabbed the last syringe full of cum. I tapped a finger on her nose and she breathed in deep, knowing what was about to happen.

I quickly squirted half of the syringe up each nostril and shoved the nose plugs in. Jenn now had every orifice completely stuffed full of warm, sticky cum.

I helped her stand up and get into the tub, and then laid down on top of her slimy body. The cum squished between us, oozing out our sides. I pulled the stopper on the drain, not wanting any of the precious fluids to go to waste, and slipped one leg between Jenn's, using my knee to push against the plugs in her puss and ass as I grinded my own cunt against her thigh.

Dozens of guys jerked off above the tub and more long lines of jizz splattered on top of us as my hands roamed over Jenn's entire body, smearing the white pearls of cum into her like lotion. Soon every inch of her pale skin shined like it was covered in oil. Her hands stayed by her sides in the bottom of the tub as she moaned against the mouth gag.

I knew exactly what she was feeling. That euphoric sensation of having almost every possible inch of your insides bathed with warm, creamy cum. The tingly feeling all over as you imagined all of those little sperm swimming around in and on your body. Having every one of your 5 senses completely overwhelmed by the hot, gooey essence of so many orgasms. It was the best feeling a slutty little girl like me and her could ever imagine.

After about a minute and a half in the bottom of the tub she started to struggle and reach for the nose plugs. I grabbed both her wrists in one hand and pinned them to the side of the tub, keeping her from taking them out. I watched for another 15 seconds as her body writhed under me and her nostrils flared and caved in, trying desperately to breathe. After about 20 seconds I reached up and ripped the plugs out. She blew the cum from her nose and sucked in air as hard as she could, finally catching her breath after a couple minutes.

For almost an hour Jenn writhed around in the bottom of the tub as hundreds of guys came to deposit their loads on top of us. There was almost an inch deep pool of semen in the bottom of the tub. Her dark hair was completely soaked and swimming in it, and the scuba mask kept most of the top half of her face soaking in a pool of cum. Every now and then her body would tighten up and shudder as she came from the constant pushing on the plugs inside her from my knee. About halfway through she took the mouth gag off, revealing a huge smile.

"My stomach's starting to feel a little empty..."

I grinned and started scooping up handfuls of cum from the bottom of the tub and shoveling them into her open mouth as she arched her back, pushing her body into mine. She gargled lewdly, bouncing the mouthfuls of cum around and coating every inch of the inside of her mouth with sperm, tasting every drop before swallowing. I couldn't believe how fucking nasty she was being. She was being more slutty and depraved than even I had been. I didn't think it was possible.

After nearly an hour and a half, she announced that she really had to go. I helped her up and carefully took the cum-filled mask off her face. She wiped her eyes and blinked a few times as cum dripped from her eyebrows and lashes, then grabbed the mask out of my hands and eagerly slurped the contents down. Her eyes were red and bloodshot after soaking in sperm for so long.

She tossed the mask away and pushed me down into the bottom of the tub, kneeling down over my head and frantically pulling at the harness straps. Finally she managed to detach it and toss it away with the plugs still wedged inside her. She reached gingerly behind her and yanked out the massive anal plug, grabbed both cheeks in her hands and spread them, and the smushed herself down against my face. I grabbed her ass in my hands pulled her hard against my mouth. Her tight little ass cheeks hugged my face as I wiggled my tongue up into her twitching rectum, getting just a little taste of the flood of cum I was about to get.

"Oh fuck, here it comes." she moaned. "Here it comes!"

Suddenly my mouth was full of cum as a torrent of jizz exploded out of her ass, squirting against the back of my throat. Jenn reached down and ripped the other plug out of her cunt and I watched a waterfall of cum cascade down over my face, flooding my nose and eyes. I felt her bear down, forcing the thick cum in her bladder out and pissing the sperm all over my face.

"OHH my GOD!!!" She screamed as her body pushed out the cum it had been holding for so long.

I plunged my tongue in and out of her sloppy, quivering asshole as the warm cum, heated by her body, drenched my head completely. I could tell she was cumming as her legs started shaking uncontrollably around me, and I caught a blast of pussy juice mixed in with all the jizz flowing from her holes. She had to hold onto the edges of the tub to keep from falling down on top of me.

The sticky cum slop squirted out of her ass for what seemed like hours as I kept guzzling down mouthful after mouthful. I grabbed the plugs that Jenn had discarded and slowly fucked myself with them while she fed me. A few times the flow would stop and I'd wiggle my tongue up into her ass, prying it open and letting more of the warm goo slip out of the loosened hole. Most of it overflowed my mouth and ran down my chin and neck, adding to the pool of cum I was laying in, which was now almost 3 inches deep in the bottom of the tub. Jenn smeared her slippery pussy and asshole up and down over my face, frantically riding a wave of orgasms, and completely coating every inch of it with cum as I tried to eat her with my tongue.

"Fuck yes, clean my filthy fucking holes!" she moaned, grinding on my face as she finally came down.

Eventually the sticky flow of cum stopped and she started to stand up. Long strings of jizz stretched between my face and her pussy as she stood. Before she got all the way up her legs gave out and she sighed and collapsed on top of my slick body. We were both so exhausted that she just curled up next to me in the bottom of the tub and we fell asleep, laying in a bath of sperm with both of our stomachs freshly filled with warm, creamy cum.

I woke up several hours later. I tried to open my eyes, but found that I couldn't. They were sealed shut. I gently lifted a hand up and felt my eyelashes stuck together with dried cum. I picked it out gently until I was finally able to crack my eyes open and look around.

Apparently the guys had been nice enough to keep me and Jenn warm while we were sleeping. My tits were completely glazed over with a layer of thick cum. It looked like they'd been dipped in a vat of candle wax. I could just barely make out the pink of my skin through the heavy coating of goo. I sat up a little and a pool of jizz that had formed in the valley between my tits and my neck flowed down over my stomach, which also had big sticky globs of cum plastered on it. My bellybutton was just a pool of white, and the top of my bald pussy was glistening, concealed under a thick layer of sperm. Some of my long, dirty blond hair had even gotten plastered to my face and shoulders, glued on with cum.

Jenn was curled up next to me on her side, her legs draped over mine and half of her body submerged under the sperm bath. The other half was covered with long lines of dry or drying semen that streaked her sides and legs, disappearing once they reached the milky surface of the bath. Her head was laying on my shoulder, and the side of her face that was exposed looked like a glazed donut. There was even a little pool of cum filling up her ear.

As I laid there trying to wake up, my mind wandered to the night before and I could feel my pussy start to tingle. Jenn and me had had dicks in every one of our orifices, usually more than one at a time. Guys had pumped loads of hot jizz up our pussies, asses, and down our throats, and covered our bodies with it.

And now, I was relaxing in a pool of cum with my pussy and ass gaping open and leaking the creamy fluid I craved so much. You might call it the perfect evening, and there was still so much to come.

I gently pushed Jenn and she started to stir, slowly waking up. I looked around and noticed someone had been nice enough to put some snacks on the table next to the tub. There was a tray of little pastries that looked delicious. The first thing that caught my eye was a chocolate-covered eclair. I was pretty hungry, so I grabbed it and took a bite.

I moaned out as my teeth sank into the flaky pastry and I found it full to the bursting point with warm, gelatinous semen. The sweet, salty flavor hit my taste-buds like a bomb, making me groan as my lips smacked and I chewed the delicious mixture. Every bite caused more gooey globs of cum to ooze out the sides of the pastry and drip down my fingers, making my hand a sweet, sticky mess. It was even running down my chin. Jenn had woken up by now and ran a finger up along my wrist, gathering up one of the globs that was rolling down my arm and sucking her finger clean as I put the last bite in my mouth. She turned my hand and sucked each of my fingers clean of the sticky cum and chocolate.

"Wow... that's delicious." she moaned as she sucked the last finger clean.

"Glad you enjoyed it!" a voice came from the bathroom doorway and jolted us out of our little snacking session. Jessica, Jenn's culinary school friend, stood there in nothing but a cooking apron. I noticed some shiny wet streaks crisscrossing the dark cloth, probably from her efforts in collecting the ingredients for our little treats.

"That was fucking amazing." I said.

"I know, they are good aren't they? I might have a new career already!" she said with a grin. "'There are more in the kitchen. There's also some other things I whipped up that are pretty tasty, so enjoy."

Jessica turned and left the bathroom as me and Jenn climbed out of the tub, scraping off some of the thicker layers of slimy cum on our skin. We were both a total mess. Even though we'd cleaned up a little there was still so much dripping off us that our feet left little white pools on the floor with every step as we walked to the kitchen.

My mouth watered as we walked in and saw the treats laid out on the counter. There was a plate of the pastries I'd just eaten, which also had little round pastries like you find at hotel breakfasts, but with a white creamy center instead of apple or cherry. There were also slices of chocolate cake with sticky, white cum glazing the top and running down the sides, and at the center of it all, there was a big glass punch bowl filled with cum. It looked a little pinkish, and I noticed a half-empty bottle of cherry liqueur sitting behind it. Around it there were glasses with cherries stacked in them, and a ladle propped up against the bowl.

I grabbed the ladle and dipped it into the gooey pool of cum, stirring it around. It was thick, and I could see cherries float up to the top and then disappear back underneath the surface of the white fluid. I picked up a glass and slowly poured a ladle full of cum into it, watching the sticky jizz glaze completely over each cherry like icing. Long strings of cum clung to the ladle as I put it back in the bowl and scooped another glass-full out for Jenn.

"God, this is the hottest fucking thing ever." she whimpered, watching the thick fluid fill the glass. Her hand had found its way down to her pussy and she was rubbing her clit in little circles as she watched me.

I handed the glass to her and held mine up with a big grin.

"Cheers!"

I put the glass to my lips and tilted it back, letting the cool, sticky flow of cherry-flavored cum slide into my mouth. The alcohol flavor was almost completely masked by the taste of cherries and sperm. My eyes closed as I savored the deliciously sweet and thick mix of flavors. I could feel my pussy spasm and little trickles of my juices drip down the inside of my thighs as it flowed down my throat.

I groaned out as the glass emptied, the last of the sticky semen flowing past my lips as my knees buckled and I felt the heat of an orgasm wash over my body. I almost couldn't believe it. I just came from chugging a glass of cum!

I picked out one of the glazed cherries from the glass and popped it into my mouth, rolling it around on my tongue until all of the cum had been cleaned off. Before I knew it every cherry in my glass had been licked clean and eaten, and I still wanted more cum. My mind was numb with lust. All I could think about was getting more cum into me as quickly as possible.

I set the glass down and picked up the entire bowl of cum, cupping it in my hands and lifting it to my lips. I tilted it back and felt the cool, heavy semen flood my mouth. Over and over again I swallowed mouthfuls of the heavy, sticky cum. It overflowed my lips and streamed from the corners of my mouth, dripping down my body. I needed to breathe, but my body was so focused on chugging down as much jizz as it could get that I didn't. I distantly heard Jenn giggle as she came closer and licked up the trails of cum rolling down my neck and tits.

I could feel my stomach getting full and the bowl was only half empty.

After what seemed like a solid minute of drinking cum, the last mouthful finally slid from the bowl and into my mouth. I closed my mouth and held it there, swirling my tongue around and making sure I tasted every flavor. I grinned down at Jenn as she licked her way through my cleavage, gathering up any stray gooey droplets. She grinned back and opened her mouth wide, wanting her share. I bent down and let the mouthful of cum ooze out past my lips, all of it draining into her mouth in one long stream. She swished the cum around happily, getting her own thorough taste of the sweet, sticky mix. She stood up straight and mashed her slimy lips against mine, pushing the mouthful of jizz back where she got it from. We swapped it back and forth in a nasty cum kiss until it was all finally gone, disappeared down our throats.

k80s
k80s
519 Followers