Cum Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k80s
k80s
519 Followers

"I guess you were thirsty, huh?" Jenn said.

"I think I might have a problem..." I laughed.

Jenn leaned back in one of the kitchen chairs, a dreamy smile on her cum-glazed lips and sperm glistening on her chin as she ate her cherries. I was feeling a little warm and tipsy from the alcohol-spiked bowl of cum I'd just shotgunned, so I went to the fridge to get some ice. When I opened the freezer I got another delicious surprise. Apparently Jessica had used a homemade popsicle maker to make some cum popsicles. I grabbed the container out of the freezer and set it down on the counter, gingerly tugging on one of the 6 sticks until it popped free. What I pulled out looked like a fat slab of milky, frosted glass.

"Check this out!"

Jenn stopped eating cherries and turned to look. "Oh my god, is that what I think it is?"

"I think so. Jessica made us cumsicles!" I laughed.

I stuck the end in my mouth and started sucking on it like a cock. At first it didn't taste like anything, but then the heat of my mouth slowly started to melt the ice and I started tasting that intoxicating cum flavor, spiked with a hint of cherries. Jenn walked over and pulled it out of my mouth, sticking it in hers and getting a few licks.

"This is amazing! We're gonna have to make more of them."

We sucked and licked on the cumsicle together as it started to quickly melt. As it melted it started getting gooey, turning back into the consistency of regular cum. Near the end it just became long sticky strings of cool jizz that were were slurping up off the plastic stick.

After we put the cumsicles back in the freezer for later we each grabbed one of the small pieces of semen-glazed cake and a bottle of cum from the fridge, then walked back out to the living room. My stomach felt really full. Whenever I moved I could feel the belly full of cum sloshing around inside me.

In the living room, the massive orgy was still in full swing. I walked over to the couch where one girl was resting, obviously taking a break from all the fucking.

"How many guys are left to go?" I asked.

"This is the start of the 4th group of 500... I think." she said.

I grinned. That meant there were about 1000 guys left to go. I was glad we hadn't missed to much of the party. We still had plenty of time to get more cum.

Jenn and I sat down on the couch next to the girl and ate our cummy cake and nursed off the bottles of jizz. The cum had soaked into the cake to the point that it was dripping, making each bite moist and gooey. It tasted like heaven. I was definitely developing a new fetish for semen as an ingredient instead of just a main course.

As we picked at the desserts we watched all the girls in the house getting the gangbanging of a lifetime. It looked like some kind of orgy-worshipping festival in my living room. When the guys were about to cum they'd pull out and scurry over to the to add their jizz to the slowly filling pool, which was now about 6 inches deep. Me and Jenn were going to have a nice big pool of sperm to play in by the time the party was over. Some of the guys would just wear condoms, cum inside their girl, and then empty the condoms into the pool or carefully lay them over the side so they didn't spill, leaving us a treat for later.

I could feel the sperm leaking out of me and soaking the couch under my body. If I moved around it felt like I was glued to the leather. When me and Jenn got up there was a big shiny wet spot where our bodies had been, and little pools of cum on the cushions where we'd been sitting. Jenn was them and bent over and started lapping the cushion clean where I'd been sitting, slurping up the puddle of cum that had leaked out of me as I did the same on her spot.

Before it got much later I decided I wanted to take a shower, so I could get fucked and glazed again. I hadn't planned to wash any of the cum off of me, but I figured since there were so many guys, getting totally covered with cum once was good, but twice was better. Jenn agreed and we ran to the upstairs bathroom to clean up.

When we got there we couldn't help but stop and stare at ourselves in the mirror. We both were a total, cum-soaked, sexy mess. A lot of the cum on our bodies had started to dry, and it looked like our skin was peeling. Jenn's black hair looked like it was going gray with all the dried cum streaked through it. I slowly turned her around and watched her in the mirror, admiring her tight, curvy, cum splattered little teenage body. She looked so fucking sexy I just wanted to sink my teeth into her.

Some of the bigger globs clinging to us were still wet, and we made sure to lick them off each other before jumping in the shower. It took us almost an hour to get all the cum out of our hair and off our skin. It stuck our hair together like paste.

Finally we had our hair and makeup all fixed back up, ready to be destroyed once again. I took a minute to admire the canvas that was about to be painted with cum, and then grabbed Jenn's hand and headed back downstairs.

Once we got back to the living room we grabbed a few guys who weren't with a girl and dragged them over to the bed. Jenn climbed on top of me in a 69, and in seconds I felt my pussy lips split open as a cock pushed into me. Another fat rod was dangling above my face, so I spread Jenn's tight little pussy lips open and watched as the big purple head pushed against her tight opening. It struggled against the resistance for a second, and then roughly popped inside, making Jenn's body jump on top of me. Her fingers spread my pussy open as the stiff cock invaded my cunt and I licked and sucked at the heavy, cum-filled balls above me as they slapped against her clit. Before long the guy pulled out and sprayed his creamy load all over her asshole and pussy lips. I eagerly lapped the sticky juices up before they dripped off as the next cock stepped up.

I felt a twitching in my cunt as the cock fucking me erupted, splashing my insides with sperm once again. It slid out of me and Jenn scooped up the drooling cum on her fingers and started massaging it into my ass, getting my tightest hole ready for another plundering.

For a long time our pussies and assholes were filled with hard cock as we munched on each others sticky cunts, now flooded again with delicious sperm. So many cocks fucked Jenn's ass that it wasn't even tightening up anymore between them. When a guy came in her ass and pulled out, his load just slid right out and plopped onto my face or in my mouth. I slid a finger from each hand up into the gaping hole and played with her, swirling the cum around and pulling her asshole apart. Another guy stepped up and I stuck in a couple more fingers and pulled hard, stretching her wide as his cock pushed in past my fingers. I held her ass open as he fucked it, sliding my fingers all around the tight ring. She went crazy, bucking her hips and moaning into my pussy as she ate me. After a minute his balls contracted and his cum poured out into her bowels. I pulled her ass open as his cock slipped out and held my tongue under the distended orifice, letting the cum ooze out onto it and slowly slide down my throat.

I was about to cum from the guy fucking my ass when Jenn grabbed me behind the knees and yanked my legs back hard, covering my pussy with her mouth. I screamed and exploded, spraying my own hot cum down her throat as she drank my orgasm, her lips never breaking their seal over my gushing slit as the cock erupted in my ass. I buried my face between her thighs, moaning into her gooey folds as the fireworks went off between my legs.

When I came down I pushed Jenn off of me and dragged her over to the now foot-deep pool of cum, almost tossing her in. I grabbed one of the speculum's and pushed her down to her knees, shoving it up her ass and cranking it open as far as I could. It looked like I could have shoved my fist right in. I crouched down over her back, forcing the whole front of her body down into the pool of jizz, and told all the guys to jerk off over her and fill her ass up with cum.

Almost instantly a dozen or so guys had scrambled over and deposited their loads into her opened and upturned ass. I picked up some of the plump, used condoms draped over the side of the pool and carefully poured the creamy contents out until there was a big pool of white jizz swimming inside her ass. I grabbed one of the dildo's from the bin and forced it up her pussy, fucking her hard with it for a minute. She moaned out as the pool of cum in her ass bounced around from the plastic cock poking and prodding the thin wall separating her holes. Every now and then as I fucked her, when she didn't expect it, I would reach back and grab a fistful of her hair, dunking her face into the pool of sperm as I worked the dildo in and out of her cunt.

Finally I got tired and started pulling the speculum out until only a couple inches remained up her ass. I yanked the last bit out and her asshole snapped shut, forcing a big gush of cum to squirt out and splash into the pool.

I got off of Jenn and she stood up, face dripping with long strings of jizz, and grabbed me by the hair.

"Someone wants to play rough, huh?" she purred.

She climbed out of the pool and went to the kitchen, returning a moment later with the big beer funnel and one of the milk jugs full of cum from the fridge. She was also carrying one of the biggest dildo's I'd ever seen.

"Holy shit, where did that come from?" I asked.

"Oh this?" She said, waving the giant black monster around like it was nothing. "Just a little surprise for you."

She set it down next to the pool and held up the funnel and one of the jugs.

"Now, is my little bitch ready for her cum enema?" Jenn said.

She climbed in the pool and pushed me down to my hands and knees. I arched my back and wiggled my ass at her as she scooped up a handful of cum from the pool. She slapped it between my cheeks and shoved three fingers inside me, twisting and turning them and greasing up my asshole. Once I was nice and lubed she put the tip of the beer bong against it and pushed hard, sliding several inches of the tube right in. She spun it around and twisted it, making me moan as the tube wormed its way deeper into my bowels.

"Oooh, fuck yeah, fill my little ass up." I groaned.

Once the tube was about a foot deep inside me she stood up and flipped the cap off the milk jug. I watched as she tipped the mouth over the top of the funnel. The thick, cool cum poured out like sticky milk until the whole jug had emptied into the funnel. She hadn't flipped the valve on the bong yet, so the whole gallon of cum was just sloshing around in the funnel, ready to flow into me at a moments notice. Once the jug was empty she tossed it away and put her fingers on the valve.

"Here it comes." she grinned.

I turned to look just as her fingers flipped the valve and the cum surged down the tube. I relaxed my stomach and ass and instantly felt full as an entire gallon of semen surge into my bowels, filling them up within seconds. I could feel my tummy bulge out from the sudden pressure.

Jenn knelt down behind me and pulled the funnel off and tossed it aside so there was just a long, plastic tube sticking out of my ass like a giant straw. She put the end between her lips and started sucking. Soon the clear plastic turned white as the cum was pulled from my ass. Her mouth filled up and she stopped sucking, taking her lips off the tube. I felt the cum filling it flood back into my ass as she tilted her head back and swished the mouthful of cum around, loudly gargling it until her mouth overflowed with cum bubbles. She stuck a finger in and popped them as they passed her lips, cum pouring out the sides of her mouth and down her neck as she kept gargling.

"God, you're so fucking nasty." I moaned as I watched her.

After the bubbles were gone she swallowed hard.

"That's saying something coming from a slut with an ass full of cum." she laughed.

She wrapped her lips back around the tube and sucked hard. I watched as more creamy white fluid traveled up and disappeared in her mouth. Her throat muscles bulged as she swallowed mouthful after mouthful of the thick cum down, sucking and drinking until the entire gallon had been vacuumed from my ass. She played around with the last tube-full, sucking it up and then letting it pour back into me until she finally sucked it into her mouth. She kept sucking on the tube even after it was clear, making me squirm. It felt so weird and hot getting sucked from the inside.

After a minute I felt the tube slowly sliding out from deep inside me, almost 2 feet being removed until the end finally popped out. Jenn crawled over in front of me with a grin on her face, and her cheeks bulging.

"Time to feed me..." I said tilting my head back and opening my mouth.

She grabbed my face in her hands and tilted her mouth down above mine. Slowly her pink lips parted and the creamy goo began to spill out of her mouth. I stuck my tongue out to meet the stringy glob, which broke free and splashed into my mouth. It was warm, and sticky, and tasted delicious. I swallowed the first glob and she parted her lips again, letting out a thinner stream. She moved her head back and forth so the gooey mess coated my lips and cheeks, just like I was getting a facial. I quickly scooped it into my mouth and licked my finger clean.

She closed her lips again for just a second and then spat the rest of the huge mouthful right on my face with a wet splat. She giggled as she reached one hand up and smeared it all over my face and eyes as her other hand smushed against my sloppy pussy. She pushed 3 fingers inside, then 4, stretching my cunt wide.

"How's that feel you nasty fucking slut?"

I just moaned as she tucked her thumb in, and the wide part of her hand pushed into my pussy with a thick plop. She worked my body like a puppet as I writhed underneath her, her fist pumping in and out of my pussy and her hand smearing the cum all around my sticky face.

I almost squealed as her hand ripped out of my pussy suddenly and she grabbed my legs, sliding me over to the edge of the pool. She sat against it and pulled my body up so my pussy was right in her face and my legs hung back over my body. The pool of cum was deep enough that I had to lift my neck up a little to keep from drowning in it. Jenn started scooping up handfuls of jizz from the pool and shoveling them into my stretched-out cunt. She scooped in almost 10 handfuls of the warm goo until my pussy was completely full, and then she grabbed the giant dildo.

She spread my lips open with her thumb and middle finger, and then started to push the massive dildo inside me. The head felt as big as a grapefruit as it pressed against my pussy, pushing my lips inward and then finally popping in with a wet pop. A gush of milky white cum squirted out around it before my pussy clamped down, gripping it tightly.

Jenn pushed slowly, my pussy lips stretched wide around the shaft as I felt the pressure increase inside me . I felt the massive amount of cum in my cunt being forced through my cervix and bathing my womb in sperm, the only place it had left to go. I looked up and I could see a little bulge on my flat tummy as Jenn made it look like I was just barely pregnant with a little cum baby.

"Oh my god that's fucking amazing." I moaned, rubbing my finger over the little bulge.

She worked the big plastic shaft around in circles, stretching my pussy out even more. I could feel the huge ridge on the fat head scraping across my g-spot with every rotation, practically wrenching an orgasm out of me. My body started to shake wildly as I came, my pussy flooding with even more juices.

Suddenly Jenn ripped the giant fake cock out, releasing the pressure and pushing my legs forward. She put a hand on my stomach and pushed as the hot cum and pussy juices gushed and squirted out of my cunt, falling and splattering on my face.

Jenn lazily lapped all the sticky cum off my stretched pussy lips as I looked up at her.

"Go grab the harness and fill me up again." I said.

Jenn quickly went and got the strap-on harness from the bathroom and came back to the pool, lifting me up again and starting to scoop handfuls of gooey cum into my pussy. Once I was full again she pushed both of the plugs inside me and tightened the harness down. I sat up and got a dildo for the it and put it on. I stood over Jenn and waved the dildo around in her face.

"Now you're fucked!" I giggled. "Get on your back."

Jenn laid down on the bottom of the pool, the cum coming up almost halfway up her sides. I knelt down in front of her and dipped the long dildo in the pool in front of her pussy, getting it soaking wet with cum. When I lifted it back up, cum dripped off of it in long, syrupy strings. Before too much dripped off I slapped Jenn's pussy with the head a few times, soaking her clit with cum, and them shoved it inside her as hard as I could.

The soaked dildo disappeared as my hips slammed against her with a wet smack. I fucked her hard and fast, making little waves in the pool from the force of the thrusting. The cum on her thighs and pussy quickly got sticky, and dozens of long, thin, silvery strands stretched between us every time I pulled out.

The jizz filling my pussy sloshed around as the plugs worked inside me, making me cum several times and add my own sweet juices to the sticky mix.

I kept slam-fucking of Jenn's tight little cunt until she begged me to stop, finally relenting and letting the dildo slide out of her puffy pussy. I stood up and went to the kitchen, coming back with one of the punch glasses and sitting on the edge of the bed. I started slowly pulling the plug out of my pussy until just the end was left stuck in. I held the glass carefully under me as I pulled it the rest of the way out. A flood of pussy juice and cum gushed out of my gooey slit and splashed into the glass. By the time it was all out, the glass was almost completely full.

I took the glass and sat down next to Jenn, sticking a finger inside the mix and stirring it around. Once it was all mixed up I put it to my lips and tilted it back, letting the warm cum and pussy juice cocktail flood my tastebuds. It was sweet and tangy, my pussy juices adding a delicious flavor to the cum. I swished it around in my mouth, making sure I'd let every drop wash across my tongue before swallowing it down.

Jenn grabbed the glass from my hands and drank down another mouthful. We traded the glass back and forth until the last drops of the delicious drink were gone.

I grabbed a handful of the spent condoms laying on the pool and started emptying them into the glass. Jenn did the same and it slowly started filling back up as we squeezed the condoms dry. I took each one, carefully poured out the cum, then turned them inside out and dropped them into my mouth, closing my lips tight as I pulled it back out and cleaned off every last possible drop.

The glass quickly filled up again and me and Jenn traded it back and forth, drinking down a big mouthful and then giving it back. It was thick and rich, like heavy milk, from being preserved inside the rubbers, and the taste was intoxicating. Once the glass was empty again I scraped a finger along the inside, gathering up as much as I could and licking my finger clean.

Me and Jenn took a break for a few minutes, just laying back in the pool and letting the cum soak into us as we watched the last group of guys have their way with the remaining girls.

When it looked like there were only about 100 guys left in the house, I decided I wanted to have them all cum right on me instead of in the pool, so I went to the toy bin and rummaged through it until I found something that gave me an idea to really turn them on. I pulled out a big flesh colored dildo with a suction cup on the bottom and crawled to one side of the pool, shoving the base down into the cum until it reached the plastic bottom of the pool and stuck on firmly. Everything but the head was submerged and I couldn't help but laugh at the way it looked. It looked like a little cock-head island in an ocean of sperm.

k80s
k80s
519 Followers