Cum Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,229 Followers

Seeing his nemesis get facialized sent Richard crashing over the top, and with a roar he fired a stony load of super-hot cum deep in Kathy's bowels. He emptyed himself, then pulled his wilting cock out and was grimly gratified to see it stay open for just a second or two before it slowly closed.

But it wasn't closed long, as another man took Richard's place and rammed an even bigger cock in her ass. Kathy gasped as this cock fucked her hard, then she gave a squeal of pleasure as the man reached a hand around her waist and began to strum her bloated clit. Kathy could feel sharp sparks of sensation coursing through her body as she humped back on the cock that was gleefully fucking her ass.

Suddenly, just as the man picked up speed in her ass, she felt a white-hot explosion race through her body. She jerked in her restraints as the powerful orgasm worked its will on her. Even as the bolts of pleasure were subsiding, Kathy felt a sense of shame rolling through her mind. She was allowing these people, whoever they were, the satisfaction of making her enjoy her torment, and yet she had to concede that it had been one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever experienced.

As the man in her ass pulled out after shooting his load deep in her rectum, followed by a stream of cum flowing down the insides of her legs, another man took up position and slid a large cock into her pussy. Kathy moaned as this man fucked her with long, slow strokes, and she looked up to see another big cock thrust its way into her mouth. This time, she eagerly sucked the cock, working her mouth back and forth, while working her hips back and forth on the cock in her pussy.

On cue, the two men pushed their cocks deep in her cunt and mouth and filled them with more cum. And as they did, Kathy shuddered with another hard orgasm.

Two more cocks followed suit, fucking Kathy's cunt and mouth, and shooting their cum deep in her holes, as she came again. By now, her cunt was beginning to get sloppy, and the next man slipped his cock in her ass and fucked her, adding his load to the flood that had already been shot into her bowels.

All the while, cocks of every size walked up to Kathy's mouth and she willingly, eagerly sucked them off. Some came in her mouth, some on her face, which quickly became awash in cum.

And now the pace quickened, as masked men came from every direction, and surrounded her writhing, twitching body. While a cock was constantly fucking either her pussy or her ass, and her mouth, groups of men came over, jacked off to the sight of Kathy getting seriously gangbanged, and deposited their cum somewhere on her body.

Kathy felt cum splatter her back, her butt, her chest, and, especially, her face, which was soon a white mask of hot, creamy cum. Before long, her eyes were completely covered with thick, stinging wads of cum, to the point where she could barely see.

All the while, Kathy's body was churning out orgasm after orgasm, until her body fell into a kind of sensate overload, her mind numb from extreme pleasure. And still they kept coming. Fucking her mouth. Fucking her slack cunt. Fucking her red, gaping ass. Fucking her until cum was pouring down her legs like a river. The ones who weren't fucking her were jacking their cum onto her body, covering her with layer after layer of slimy semen. Covering her heaving breasts. Covering her back. Covering her legs. Covering the blonde curls she was so proud of, until her hair was a mass of slimy, stringy strands.

On and on it went, until Kathy could no longer hold her head up and her body was slumped in her restraints. As a final humiliation, a large glass goblet filled with cum was brought forward and poured unceremoniously over her head, the cum rolling down her face and neck like a flood.

Then the gong sounded, and she sensed, rather than saw, the men stagger away. Kathy wearily lifted her head and dully took stock of her situation. She was kneeling in a large pool of cum, her body covered from the top of her head to the soles of her feet in a thick, shiny cocoon of male semen. Her jaw ached from sucking so many cocks, her pussy was stretched and sore from taking so many cocks, and her ass seemed to be permanently open from taking so many cocks.

Robert and Richard smiled through tired eyes. They had each added a second cum load on Kathy's back, then retired to watch the festivities. Richard had spent some time managing the tape that was being made of the meeting, downloading images into a computer and printing out copies for use.

Kathy barely stirred when two men in black came over and released her wrists. They each took an arm and lifted her onto her feet, and she half-stumbled, half-walked to an open door, leaving drops of cum along the way. She had so much cum covering her eyes that she couldn't make out her surroundings, but she could tell when they got outside that it was daylight. Her mind simply couldn't register that it was a new day, nor did it register the rocky ground she staggered across until she reached the white van that had transported her to this place. She was helped into the van and laid on the floor, which was covered with a sheet of plastic. Once she was inside, and the doors shut, she dropped her head onto the floor and passed out.

Kathy awoke to the feeling of sun in her eyes and grass on her back, and she started suddenly, trying to figure out where she was. She lifted her head and found she couldn't see through the dried, sticky cum that covered her eyes. At first, she couldn't remember what had happened, but as the shards of memory began to return, her stomach revolted and she turned her head just in time to puke a stomach full of semen onto the grass.

She was weeping as she recalled her ordeal from the night before, and she frantically clawed at her eyes to clear them enough to see. When she did, she recoiled in horror. She was lying on the front yard of her suburban house, in broad daylight, completely naked and covered with a spider's web of dried cum.

Kathy dimly saw her neighbor from across the street standing on her front porch staring at her with a knowing grin on her face. Kathy hadn't been the best of neighbors, and the ones who were home to see her in this condition weren't displeased to see the blonde bitch taken down a few notches. Humiliated, Kathy scrambled across the yard on her hands and knees until she made it to her front door, then realized it was still locked. Her face was crimson as she forced herself to stand up on her shaky legs and stumble to her car, which was parked in her driveway, although she couldn't remember driving it home. As she did, a car drove by, and a high school age kid honked his horn and shouted out the window, something to the effect of, "hot mama!"

Her hands were shaking as she grabbed her purse, fished out her keys and staggered back to her front door. With tremendous effort, she got the key in the door, as another carload of teenagers drove by and honked their horns. She opened the door and collapsed in the foyer.

Kathy lay there for some time weeping bitter tears at what had happened to her. She had been abused privately, and now humiliated publicly. And, worse, she had probably lost the Solange account, which would be a huge setback to her career, assuming she had a job to go back to.

Finally, she managed to crawl-walk up the stairs to her bedroom, and into the shower. When she was finally cleaned up - and it took forever to wash the dried cum from her body - she threw on some clothes and walked back out to her car to retrieve her belongings. Her purse was still in her car, as was her briefcase. She sighed in relief as she locked the car and walked back inside.

When she returned to the house, she found her purse hadn't been disturbed, but her briefcase had been plundered. She slumped onto a chair in horror as she realized that not only were all of the documents pertaining to the Solange account missing, but so were sensitive documents on other accounts, plus a copy of an employment offer sheet from a rival company to the one she was working for. All that was in the briefcase was a single plain manila envelope with her name in bold letters on the front.

Trembling, she opened it and slid the contents onto the table. She stared dumbly at what she saw. They were over a dozen printed images, clear and sharp, of her from the previous night. While she had been preoccupied with cocks and cum, someone had been filming, and quite skillfully. Her face, contorted in lust or filled with cock, was visible in many of the shots, and in others there were clear views of numerous, obviously different cocks in either her pussy or her ass. What was not visible were the faces of the men attached to those cocks, nor the leather shackles that might have shown that she was not there entirely of her own volition.

Accompanying the photos was a letter. She picked it up fearfully and read.

"Kathy Smith," read the typed, impersonal greeting. "You have been tried and found guilty by a jury of your peers of fucking your way into your corporate position. Last night's action was your punishment. The images you see here are culled from a video that was shot of the entire affair, and are among hundreds that were downloaded this morning and e-mailed to every employee of your current company, the top executives at the Solange Corporation and the company you were preparing to leave your current employer for. You can try to tell your story, but no one will believe you because of your reputation for lying and double-dealing. You are finished in the corporate setting, but judging from the way you reacted last night, you may have a bright future in prostitution. Happy trails."

And then she saw another, hand-written note, and her heart stopped, because now she knew why she'd been singled out. It read simply, "The toes you step on while climbing the corporate ladder may be attached to the ass you'll have to kiss on the way back down."

At that, Kathy just buried her face in her hands and wept bitter tears, knowing that she was reaping the consequences of what she'd sown.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,229 Followers
12