Cum Eater Ch. 03

Story Info
Katie takes on Dean & Tyler.
2.3k words
4.44
145.6k
59

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't seen Dean at work since our encounter until a Monday morning the following week. I was sat at my desk when I saw him coming over.

"Enjoy the other night?" he asked, winking slyly at me.

"You know I did," I replied, feeling my face redden.

"Me and Tyler were wondering if you and Katie would like to come over to the flat on Wednesday, have a few drinks, a bit of fun?" he asked. "Was she okay with you when you got home?"

"Let's just say I didn't need to go for a shower, her tongue done all the work," I said, checking no-one else could overhear us.

"Dirty bitch!" he said, smiling. "By that I mean both of you," he said, "Let me know once you've spoken to her."

That night I told Katie what Dean had suggested and I wasn't surprised when she said she was absolutely up for it. We had fantastic sex later on as we talked about her being fucked by three men and watching me get my ass reamed by Dean and Tyler. Katie had a massive orgasm as I described how I would love Tyler's cock in my ass again as I licked her pussy and when I came, Katie sat on my face and made me suck my sticky cum from her swollen cunt.

On the Wednesday evening Katie spent ages getting herself ready, ensuring her pussy was shaven and her makeup just perfect. She just wore a matching set of white bra and panties under a summer dress and sandals.

"Easy access," she explained to me, smiling her filthy smile.

We were both horny as fuck but resisted having sex before we went to the flat, saving ourselves for the nights events. We arrived at the flat about 8pm and Dean let us in. As he saw Katie he smiled and pulled her towards him, kissing her on the lips. Tyler came into the hall and Katie went straight over to him and kissed him on the lips as well.

"So you're the two that sent my husband home full of cum?" she said, "Hopefully things will go equally as well tonight."

"Don't you worry," said Tyler, "Me and Dean have plans for you both which we're sure you will enjoy, especially you," looking at Katie as he said this.

We went into the lounge and Katie sat on the sofa next to Tyler while Dean and I got drinks from the kitchen. As I poured a glass of wine, he came behind me and, pressing up against me, asked me if I wanted more cock that evening or was I too sore?

"I'll have whatever you and Tyler are offering," I replied, turning my head to face him and kissing him, sucking on his tongue as it probed my mouth.

"Good," he said after breaking the kiss, "Any limits tonight?"

"No, anything goes," I said.

For the next 30 minutes or so we all sat in the lounge, making small talk full of innuendo. Katie sat between Dean and Tyler and their hands were occasionally rubbing her thighs as her dress seemed to ride further and further up her legs. My cock was solid as I watched my gorgeous wife getting the attention from these two handsome men and I couldn't wait to see her getting fucked by them.

Things developed quickly and soon Katie was snogging Dean, her hand rubbing at the bulge in his trousers.

Tyler got off the sofa and walked towards me, "Your turn now," he said.

My mouth watered at the thought of being this black man's bitch again but he walked straight past me and out of the front room, returning seconds later with a high backed dining chair.

"Strip and sit here," he told me.

I looked over at Katie, who was watching Tyler. She nodded at me, "Go on babe, do what the man says like a good little boy," she said.

I took off my clothes and sat on the chair. Tyler pulled my arms behind me and I felt handcuffs being placed on me, effectively restraining me. He then stood in front of me, undone his jeans and pulled out his cock, which even semi-erect was still an impressive size. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me forward and I started to lick at his helmet, tasting the saltiness of pre-cum and then took him into my mouth as deep as I could manage.

"That's it bitch, get me ready to fuck your dirty slut of a wife," he said, causing my cock to twitch in anticipation.

I worked him to full hardness and then he just pulled out of my mouth and walked over to Katie. Roughly, he grabbed her hips and moved her onto all fours on the sofa. Dean had removed his jeans and underwear and Katie immediately started sucking his cock. Tyler lifted her dress up around her hips and pulled her panties to one side, revealing her glistening pussy lips.

Looking over at me, Tyler smiled, "Look at this, I haven't even touched her and yet she's gagging for my black cock in her dirty cunt," he said.

I said nothing, watching in awe as Tyler rubbed his massive cock up and down Katie's pussy before sliding the entire length inside her. Katie gasped and looked around at Tyler.

"Oh yes, fuck me with that black cock," she urged him.

"Get his cock back in your mouth slut," Tyler replied and Katie did as he had said.

I watched as Tyler pounded into Katie, causing her to be pushed back and forth onto Dean's cock with the momentum. I heard her gag a few times when Tyler was too rough, causing Dean's cock too far down her throat, yet she never complained and I knew she was loving every minute. I desperately wanted to wank my own cock at the sight before me but was unable to do so. This frustrated me but at the same time, my helplessness was a turn on.

Dean was sitting back on the sofa, his hand on Katie's head and his eyes closed. I could tell he was close to coming and then with a groan of pleasure, he pushed Katie down further and I could see his cock twitching. Katie's lips were clamped tight around his shaft and I could see her swallowing his cum.

"Not all of it," gasped Dean, "Save some for your cum loving husband."

Katie stopped swallowing and took her mouth from Dean's cock, keeping it closed as she buried her head into his lap. Tyler increased his pace as he worked towards his own orgasm. I heard Katie whimper and realised she was cumming over Tyler's black cock and then suddenly he slammed deep inside her and stopped thrusting.

"I'm cumming you slut," he yelled, "Take my sperm into your dirty snatch you fucking whore."

I was in heaven and Katie looked the same, her mouth still full of spunk and her pussy being filled by Tyler. Once he was done, he withdrew and told Katie to walk over to me.

Tyler told me to open my mouth and tip my head back, Katie knew what to do and she placed her mouth over mine. Dean's cum flowed into my waiting mouth and I swallowed it all, licking my lips of any that had missed my mouth.

"Now her pussy," ordered Tyler, "You better get in there deep otherwise your slut wife is gonna end up with a black baby."

I knew Katie was on the pill but as I tongued Tyler's cum from inside her, my mind raced with thoughts of Katie giving birth to a black baby and all my family and friends knowing that she was a slut and slept around.

Katie pulled my face into her pussy and as I tongued her clit she came, gushing a mixture of her own and Tyler's juices into my mouth and over my face. Katie took my face away from her pussy and leant down to me.

"I love you," she whispered, before licking the sticky remnants of hers, Dean's and Tyler's cum from my face.

Dean was still sat back on the sofa, both his and Tyler's cocks were hard again and he called Katie back to him.

"I wanna experience some of that slutty pussy," he said and pulled Katie towards him.

Katie climbed over him, straddling his cock and lowered herself onto him. I watched as she rode his length, while Tyler moved behind her and on his knees, started to tongue her tight ass.

"Hey bitch, you want to feel my cock in your ass?" he asked.

"Please," said Katie, "Let me feel both your cocks, fuck me the way you fucked my whore husband."

Tyler continued to tongue at her ass, slipping it inside her and then using his fingers to prepare her for his size. He then stood behind her and bending his knees, started to force his massive length inside her ass.

Katie cried out as his helmet popped through her ring, but didn't tell him to stop, just went back to kissing Dean as she bounced on his cock. Tyler slowly slid into her and got into a rhythm with Dean, their cocks alternating in and out of her pussy and ass.

Katie cried out again that she was going to cum. "That's it, fuck me hard, make me cum, fill me with your beautiful cocks," she yelled.

Looking over at me, Katie gave me a wicked grin and went back to her own enjoyment, cumming at least twice as she was DP'd by these two studs.

They seemed to last forever, even with Katie yelling at them to fill her with their spunk; Dean came first, pulling Katie against him as he pumped his cream into her pussy. Tyler told him to stay inside her while he continued to ravage her now gaping ass, even when he pulled out completely it took a few seconds before her ass started to close and I realised then why I had been so sore the week before.

Eventually, with one last effort, Tyler announced he was about to cum, telling Katie she was a dirty whore who deserved being reamed out by a black cock. He seemed to cum for ages; in the back of my mind I knew what was going to be expected of me next and I resigned myself to it, knowing that Katie had done exactly the same to me when I had first been fucked by these two.

As Tyler withdrew, cum immediately started to leak from Katie's ass so he told her to use her hand to stem the flow. He then came to me and undone the handcuffs, telling me to lie on the floor. I did as I was told.

"Okay slut, get over here and give your dirty fucker of a husband his reward," he barked at Katie. She moved off Dean's cock and quickly over to me, where she squatted inches above my face. I could see the cum gathering at the entrance to her pussy and flowing from her ass down to her pussy lips.

"Eat her, lick up a real man's cum," said Dean.

I probed at her pussy with my tongue and then Katie just sat down lower, almost smothering me and giving me no choice but to eat and suck every last drop of cum I could.

"Now her ass," ordered Dean, and Katie shifted herself so her stretched ass was directly above my mouth.

"Go on babe, suck out Tyler's thick cum, I think it went really deep so you'll need to get right inside," Katie encouraged.

I tongued her as deeply as I could, tasting the insides of her ass mixed with Tyler's salty cum. I loved it, I was acting like a male slut but it was fantastic and I sucked every last drop of him from her insides as she moaned in pleasure at the attention of my tongue.

"Oh yes, I'm gonna cum again, keep tonguing me, eat my lover's creamy spunk from your dirty wife's ass," Katie said.

Dirty was exactly right, as I looked up, Katie was licking and sucking on Tyler's cock, cleaning it after it had been at least 10" up her ass. I loved this girl!

Katie came hard, her ass tightening against my tongue as she ground herself down against my face. Even though no-one had even touched my cock I felt it twitch and I came all over my stomach; I heard Tyler and Dean laugh and tell Katie that just eating cum had given me an orgasm; did she realise she'd married such a cum eating male slut?

Satisfied that I'd cleaned her up completely, I was surprised to see Tyler and Dean getting dressed again and telling Katie to get up.

"Sorry, tonight was about your wife and to show her what a dirty bastard you were," said Tyler, noticing my surprised look. "Well Katie, do you see what a cock whore your husband has become?"

"Katie was getting her clothes fixed, "I don't care, I love it," she told Tyler. She leant down to my stomach and licked up my cum, sharing it with me in a kiss.

"Come on, let's get home, there's a strap-on at home just ready to see to you," she told me.

I got up and got dressed. At the front door, Katie kissed each of them passionately and as we went to leave, Dean told us that he had a party planned in a few weeks if we were interested?

"What kind of party?" I asked.

"More of the same really," said Dean, "Just a few more people to play with. Don't worry, you'll get your share," he added, giving me a squeeze in my groin.

We said we'd let them know and left the flat. Katie was giddy with all the orgasms she'd had and could barely walk straight.

As we drove home, Katie asked me about the planned party.

"What do you think, should we go?" she asked.

"What do you think?" I said, smiling at her and both of us knew we wouldn't miss it for the world.

The End.