Cum Eating Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were done placing their spread on me, I definitely heard several people move in and take positions all around me. Rob said, "Bon Appétit," and then the first thing I felt was a person licking something out of my naval. I then felt tongues all over my body, licking and tickling me. My feet were being licked and my toes sucked. My cock and balls was being licked up and down by what seemed like a couple people. My nipples were being sucked really hard like they were trying to give me a hickey, but it felt great.

The licking and sucking went on for what seemed like twenty minutes as I was being devoured by God knows how many people. I was so horny from all of this wanted my cock sucked so bad, but all they did was lick up and down the shaft. Nobody took the head in their mouth. I had something hot and sticky waiting for them, but nobody seemed to want it. Eventually somebody came up to my face and licked my cheeks and then my lips. It tickled and I fought off moving my head away or saying anything, as instructed. Then the person stuck their tongue into my mouth as they finished licking the rest of the honey off my lips and I could tell it must have been a man. That I wasn't ready for but it was over soon enough.

I imagined my body must have been pretty clean at this point. I was still stretched very tightly over this large ball and my cock was aching to be sucked. All at once then the licking stopped and Rob said, "Very good Steve. You were a good platter." He paused, and then said, "I see your cock is quite big. You liked being licked all over your body, didn't you?"

"Yes master."

"What's this?" Rob reached for my cock and ran his finger over the tip which made me twitch. "You've been leaking pre-cum on us, haven't you?"

"Yes master."

"He then placed his finger in my mouth and commanded, "Suck it off my finger!" I sucked his finger and noticed a familiar taste. When I get really horny and fantasize about sucking a cock, sometimes a taste my own pre-cum. I think because I was never turned off by this and found that it was actually sweet tasting, that maybe that had something to do with me wanting to go further and taste cum. I had never experimented with tasting my own cum because I always lost interest after ejaculating.

Steve grabbed another drop off of my cock and fed that to me too.

"You like your pre-cum, don't you? You dirty little slut! I wonder what you would do to get your cock sucked." He paused again, and then said, "I want you to lick Jeremy's balls."

I didn't say anything, and then felt my nipples being squeezed very hard so that it hurt. I cried out in pain, and Rob said, "I didn't hear you! I said I wanted you lick Jeremy's balls! And now I want you to also lick his cock!"

"Yes master."

I felt Jeremy come up from behind and place his cock on my face and then slide it forward so that his shaved balls rested on my mouth. I began to lick and Jeremy moved his balls about so that I got good coverage. This went on for a few minutes before he pulled back so that his cock was now on my tongue.

He then continued to slide his cock up and down so that I licked the entire length. It seemed shaved as well. I couldn't believe I was here licking someone's cock while blind folded in a strange basement that I still hadn't seen yet. What the hell was I thinking! After a few minutes of licking, I became accustomed to his cock and it was kind of like licking the dildo, except it was warm and wasn't made of rubber.

Jeremy seemed like he was enjoying it and he played with my nipples lightly and rubbed my chest. He then placed the tip of his cock at my teeth and began to push down. I didn't want to scrape my teeth on him, so I opened my mouth and he shoved his cock half way into my mouth.

"That's a good boy ... now fuck his mouth Jeremy."

Jeremy proceeded slowly at first and pumped my mouth with his cock. After awhile, he leaned forward and I felt his weight on me as he placed his chest on my belly and began to lick my cock up and down. I couldn't really move my head now since his cock pinned me to the ball as he continued to slowly fuck my face while he moved his hips up and down.

Whatever Jeremy was doing to my cock felt sensational, but he didn't take my cock fully into his mouth and it just seemed to ache even more. I wanted so much to cum in his mouth, but he wasn't going to let me.

After several minutes, Jeremy stopped and stood up. "You liked sucking Jeremy's cock, didn't you Steve? You are a little cock whore, aren't you?"

"Yes master."

"I want you to suck my cock now." Rob then leaned forward from behind me and placed his cock on my mouth. It was pretty similar to Jeremy's. Rob wasted no time and slipped it in between my lips and began to pump my face slowly. At the same time, somebody started licking my cock again. I assumed it was Jeremy, but I couldn't tell.

As Rob continued, I then felt each of my nipples being licked at the same time. God that felt great! I began to forget about sucking Rob's cock and was concentrating on the sensations around my body. Someone was also sucking on the toes of each of my feet and I felt my ribs being licked as well. There must have been at least seven people licking me. But like before, my cock was only licked and not sucked. I couldn't stand this much longer!

Rob pulled out of my mouth and I caught my breath. "You are doing good Steve. You are my little cock whore. You're a good cock sucker."

"Yes master."

Just then another cock appeared at my lips! It definitely wasn't from Jeremy or Rob and I heard the guy moan almost instantly as he shoved it in my mouth.

"You said you wanted to know what it was like to suck cock. Now you are going to find out how wonderful it is. You keep sucking like a good boy and you will get your reward."

Again the sensations I was feeling around my body were fantastic. I sucked this new guy for a few minutes, and then he pulled out. Someone then took their finger to the tip of my cock and scooped up more of my pre-cum and fed it to me.

As I tasted my pre-cum on my tongue, another finger was put into my mouth with more of it. This made me even hornier. As usual, my pre-cum had a sweetness to it that always made me want more. Again I was at the point where I wanted to taste cum; the frenzied delirious point where I was fantasizing about tasting cum and being like the girls on the Internet.

More pre-cum was put into my mouth with somebody else's finger, and then another finger and I realized it wasn't just my pre-cum anymore. It all tasted good to me and I just wanted so bad to be the one fucking someone's face until I exploded with the largest amount of cum possible.

Over the next 15 minutes I was tortured by having to endure continuous licking of my cock and balls, nipples, chest, feet, and toes. At the same time, I sucked at least four more guys, some of which I could barely fit their cock into my mouth. In between each guy I was fed a couple fingers of pre-cum and I eagerly licked it off and swallowed it.

Rob praised me throughout, and then said, "Does my little cock sucker want to cum yet?"

"Yes master."

"You have to taste some cum before I let you cum. That's why you are here."

"Yes master."

"Good! You are my little cock sucking whore. Suck his cock dry!"

"Yes master."

Just then a cock appeared at my lips and I could hear the stroking of several cocks around me. The guy above me then pushed in and I heard him moan with delight as he began to fuck my face. I was so worked up that I began to suck him and run my tongue all over his cock and across the head as he pushed in and out of my mouth. This apparently was working and I heard the moans of approval.

I wanted to be him so bad, fucking my face, ready to place a huge load into my mouth. I was delirious with the thought and my cock ached so much I could hardly stand it. After a few moments more I noticed the guy's stroke into my mouth changed and became more deliberate. This was it! I was going to receive a load of cum into my mouth and I hadn't lost interest! I wanted it!

The guy groaned and pulled out a little so that he was only about a third of the way buried into my mouth and let go a huge hot stream into the back of my throat! I think I moaned with him as I quickly began to swallow as much as I could so that I didn't drown. He shot several more streams into my mouth and a lot of it spilled out and ran toward my ears and hair.

When he pulled out I kept my mouth open to catch my breath, and then another guy plopped his balls down onto my mouth and began to jerk off while I instinctively licked him. I was still deliriously horny. After just a minute or so I heard him groan as well and felt hot streams of cum hitting me on the face and mouth.

The guy pulled away and then someone grabbed my head and tilted it toward my right side as another guy unloaded into my open mouth and onto my upper lip. That part was really tough because it began to fill my nostrils as my head leaned back again onto the ball. To breath I had to keep my mouth open.

The smell of cum was intense and I swallowed what was left in my mouth. A minute or so later, another two guys came on me simultaneously and the cum was starting to run toward my eyes and all down my face into my ears. I was still so horny and wanted to cum so bad, but I was enjoying being used and wasn't ready to stop yet.

Every 30 seconds or so another one or two guys would cum in my mouth, on my face, or even my chest. By the time the last guy came on me, I counted at least dozen.

"Did you like your cum bath, Steve?" said Rob.

"Yes master," I said as I tried to swallow the last bits of cum in my mouth.

"Good. You've been a good boy today. What would you like to happen now, Steve?"

"I want to cum."

"And how would you like to do that?"

"I want to fuck you and Jeremy in the mouth and cum all over your faces," I said.

"Hmmm ..... Well that could be tasty. We'll see. I'm not done with you yet. Jeremy and I haven't cum yet. You want to make us cum, don't you Steve?"

"Yes master." Just then my feet and hands were untied and I was lifted to me feet. Someone then walked me over to some sort of sling chair that was hanging and leaned be back. Each of my feet were then raised and tied which forced my knees to my chest and leaving my ass exposed. I then felt someone rubbing some lubricant over my asshole and pushing a little of it inside. Next, I felt the tip of a cock on my asshole.

"Jeremy is going to fuck you Steve. You can take it. We already warmed you up earlier."

"Yes master."

Jeremy inserted his cock rather easily and began to pump my ass. At the same time someone else continued to stroke my cock to keep it hard and also tweaked my nipples which were ready to pop they were so hard. It actually felt pretty good having him fuck me and it didn't take Jeremy long before I heard him groan and unload his semen deep into my ass.

When he was finished, I felt another cock. This must have been Rob's. He fucked me for probably five minutes before he started to moan a little. "God you have a tight ass!" he said. A moment later, Rob pulled out quickly and then began jacking off all over my belly and chest.

When he finished, Rob said, "You look so fucking hot with our cum all over you, Steve. Do you want to see?"

"Yes master."

My feet were untied and I was then brought to a standing position. Jeremy removed my blindfold and turned me toward a full length mirror. Not surprisingly my face was completely soaked, and my chest was very shiny with cum also. It looked totally hot! I then looked around and saw a bunch of guys standing around us looking at me approvingly and I felt a little embarrassed. "How do you want to fuck our faces, Steve?"

I turned around toward Rob. I wasn't sure as I hadn't really thought about it. I loved how the guys fucked my face and I love watching facials on the web. "Lie on the floor, both of you, side by side." Both Jeremy and Rob were completely naked and I noticed they had great bodies.

After they got down on the floor next to each other, I straddled Rob chest and lowered myself down so that my cock was right over his lips and my knees were on the side of his head. I then lowered further and he opened his mouth to take in my cock. I was still mostly hard and stiffened up fully in just a few strokes. Rob was able to take most of my 7 inches and I fucked his face hard.

As I pumped up and down, Rob brought his hands up to my chest and rubbed in the cum a little and tweaked my nipples once again. He then brought his cum-soaked fingers up to my mouth and I instinctively licked them off. That made me hornier. I didn't realize how much of a cum slut I could be!

When I thought I was getting close to cuming, I pulled out and then shifted over to Jeremy. Jeremy looked eager and ready. I lowered my cock into his mouth and began face-fucking him. It felt so good and it was just like I had seen in some of the videos on the web, except those were with girls. After a couple minutes I couldn't take much longer and I was ready to explode. I got up and said, "Get your faces next to each other.

Jeremy scooted over and I came around from the other side. I then lowered into Rob's mouth once again and he tilted his head back. I fucked him for a few strokes, then shifted my cock over to Jeremy. After about 30 seconds in Jeremy's mouth I was ready. I pulled out and said, "Open you mouths wide."

Both complied and I felt the rush of cum ready to burst from my cock. Both of their mouths were side by side and I didn't want them to miss out on the biggest load of my life, so I pointed carefully at Jeremy's mouth and released the first two jets of cum deep into his throat. Jeremy coughed a little due to the force at which my cum hit the back of this throat. I then quickly shifted over to Rob and let him have the next two spurts.

After about four or five spurts on each of their faces and mouths, I was drained and sat back. Still looking at me, they both swished what cum they had left in their mouths and then leaned into each other and kissed, sharing the cum they each had. Incredible!

After a few minutes, Rob said to the other guys that they could go. Jeremy then suggested we grab a shower and we headed over to a corner of the basement with a bath.

It was a big shower with 4 shower heads and enough room for the three of us. I could still taste the cum in my mouth and it started to sink in what I had just done. I came over hoping to stop this fantasy from becoming reality, but instead I ate the cum from a dozen men and got fucked in the ass, which wasn't part of my fantasy, but felt good. And even though my hormones had calmed down, I felt excited about what I had just experienced. Being blindfolded so that I didn't know what was going to happen, and being restrained, really heightened my sexual desire and sense of feeling. I really liked being a submissive. At the same time, I also really liked telling Rob and Jeremy how I wanted them to please me and choosing that they would take my load on their faces.

After the shower, we dressed and headed back upstairs. Jeremy brought some glasses of wine and we talked for awhile. They both said that the session was one of the hottest they had experienced and that they would love to do another session very soon. I told them I might like that and that I might want to be the master for awhile. Rob said Jeremy also likes to be a submissive and Jeremy agreed he would like to try it with me.

I left after we fished our wine and went back to my hotel room. At the hotel I couldn't stop thinking about my evening of pleasure, and as I relived it in my mind, I stroked myself off to another huge orgasm. It was so incredible, and I can't keep it out of my mind since.

12