Cum Feast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,144 Followers

I would learn later that, as I devoured Will's body, Tim finished dressing himself, but then turned and saw what I was doing. He knew Will was my brother, and knew I must have been out of my mind. He thought maybe I had drunk too much, or I had something mentally wrong with me. Whatever the reason for my change he wasn't sure, but he stayed rather than bolted and watched me out of disbelief while trying to come up with a way to help me. He didn't want to be too rough, though, because he was outnumbered, and even one of my brothers was big enough to bench the poor guy. And so he just watched, dumbfounded.

I, meanwhile, was practically gagging myself on my brother's cock. I took him out and rubbed his dripping dick all over my face, then dipped down under him to tongue his big balls. While I was doing this, Troy and Bryce moved the coffee table to give us more room on the floor. I looked around briefly when Will guided me to the center of the room and noticed that the sisters were together on the couch, watching. And then it hit me that I was going to have all three of my brothers at once. It was the greatest moment of my life.

Will laid me down on my back, then crawled between my legs and rubbed that huge, wet dick of his up and down my slit. He tested my tightness gently with his cock head while lowering his face to my fat breasts and sucking them all over. With me being so small and him being so big, it was a while before he was able to penetrate me, but when he did I almost passed out in pleasure. He began to fuck me very slowly, and it was like I had a whole arm in there!

"Oh fuck me," I gasped, my eyes closed and my body feeling wiped out already. "Fuck your little sister..." I couldn't believe I'd said those words, but I said them again anyway. "Come on. Fuck your little sister. I need my big brother's big hard cock..."

My words became garbled when a length of hard flesh was pushed up to my lips. I opened my eyes to see it was Bryce. Feeling Will's giant erection inside me had made me submissive, but with Bryce's thick, 8-inch monster in my face and his gigantic balls just a breath away, I became the attacker once again. I sucked him down, happy that I had at least one brother that I could take all the way--though even he was a challenge. His length forced much of him down my throat, but it was his girth that caused the real problem. My lips were stretched to the limit, and I felt as if my throat would explode when I finally sunk him into it. He bucked into my face, his boulder-like balls slapping against the underside of my chin.

After minutes of this intensity, I was growing impatient. I wanted him to cum. But my throat just couldn't take it anymore and those balls against my chin and neck were too damn appetizing. I gagged him out of me, then had him rise up so I could suck his testicles. I could never get both in my mouth, but one at a time was arousing enough. And the whole time Will was stroking himself into my tight body, his prick reaching depths I didn't even know I had.

Forever hungry, I continued sucking Bryce's balls. I had both of my hands on them, holding them close to my face so that I could feel whatever I couldn't wrap my lips around. I massaged his nuts, too. And then I saw him grip his cock as it hovered over and past my eyes, and he pushed it down and moved it back and forth across my face, rubbing my nose and forehead with his hard flesh. As he did this and I continued to suck and lick him and massage his balls, and I eventually moved farther under him so I could tongue the area just behind his testicles but before his asshole. I don't remember where I'd read it, but I'd heard once that this was supposed to be a magic spot.

And it was, for after just a half a minute of tonguing it, Bryce was moaning as loud as ever. I felt his balls tighten up, and heard him say he was cumming. I tried to push out from under him, and I got out just in time for a huge, forceful, impossibly thick blast of cum to hit me right between the eyes. It splashed off of me, splattered my whole face, and it kept coming. Dual rivers of sperm ran down either side of my nose, down my cheeks, and into my hair just above my ears. I moved up to catch him in my mouth, but by then Bryce was jerking himself since my hands were busy milking his balls. He wasn't guiding himself, therefore, and so the unending stream splashed against my lips and my chin until finally I caught his seed in my mouth. I took him in my mouth, swirled my tongue around his tip and tried to milk his cock that way.

He just kept cumming. I swallowed over and over. Then I coughed a mouthful up, adding more cream onto the outside of my mouth. And then I was swallowing him again. There was so much that I felt like I was chugging it from a pop can, only this beverage was much more satisfying.

After Bryce had finally stopped cumming, I still sucked him, making sure I got everything. But suddenly he was up and off me, and then I heard Will's warnings that he was going to cum and for Bryce to get out of the way! As excited as I was, I was still trying to swallow down all the thick semen that coated my throat. I didn't know if I would be able to swallow another load so soon, but I was happy to at least try. Will pulled out of me, straddled my body, moving toward my face, but then he was shooting cum.

His first shot stretched from the blast site just over my belly to across and between my breasts, and right down the middle of my face, with the far end landing in my hair just over my forehead. I grabbed Will's cock and jerked him off from there. His orgasm lasted at least as long as Bryce's marathon had, and though he released less sperm, the difference was negligible. His jizz literally exploded all over me, most of it covering my breasts but a good amount splattering up onto my face, in my hair, or over on my shoulders. I held my tongue out to catch what I could, and though I caught only sprinkles of his seed, I collected enough of it to have a mouthful before I swallowed it all at once.

On the last leg of his eruption, Will pushed forth and fucked my cum soaked tits, pouring what jizz he had left down onto my neck, where it flowed down and dripped into my hair.

His orgasm finally over, Will was still stroking himself in between my gooey breasts when I saw Troy crawl between my legs, and then felt him enter me. I'd been effectively stretched by Will's dick, so even though Troy was thicker, I took him much more easily. He was fucking me good and hard and fast very soon, and eventually Will got off me so we could better concentrate.

It was as soon as I made eye contact with Troy, his dick slamming into me, that I had my first orgasm that night. It wasn't just him, but also the knowledge of what I was doing, what I was covered with, and the feeling off all that hot sperm sliding over my skin. My brothers' sperm. And there was more to come.

Troy grabbed me by the waist as he pounded into me, never letting up as I thrashed and screamed in climax. I wrapped my legs around him and tried moving my hips to meet his rhythm. I couldn't deny it. This is what I wanted. As much as I hated to admit it, Troy had won. And suddenly I felt very bad for trying to make him think otherwise. I decided to tell him that I conceded, and that he had me. That he could have me. Whenever he wanted.

"Oh, yes, fuck me, baby. Fuck me like that!"

Not only did I cheer him on, I begged him. I begged for his cum, and told him where I wanted it. On my face. On my tits. All over my body. I told him I wanted him to feed me, his sister, every last drop of his sperm. I told him I'd do anything for it. And I meant it.

But for a long time, past my first orgasm, and then through and past my second, Troy was content with just fucking me, doing so with passion. At one point during my second orgasm I almost blacked out, but then Troy reached under me, even as he fucked me, and teased his finger to my anus, bringing me back. And I went right back to begging for him to do the nastiest things I could think of.

Soon I saw Bryce kneel next to me, his cock hard again, and I took him in my hand and stroked him. Will found position above my head, took a handful of my hair into his fist, and then stroked his dick with it. Though I couldn't really feel him, I fell in love with the idea of what he was going to do.

And then I saw the most surprising thing out of the corner of my eye, and looked to see the whole scene. Tim was still there, still watching, only he looked slightly less repulsed and more captivated at what lie before him. His jaw was open in shock. More importantly, his pants were down to his ankles. Lana and Claire were on either side of him, petting his body and giving his thighs slow, gentle kisses, even though their eyes were all on me. Tim took it like a zombie, frozen by disbelief.

But then Lana lowered herself behind and under Tim and took him from beneath, gobbling his balls fully into her mouth and gulping them noisily. Tim jumped at first, but then melted into her face. He spread his legs to give her better access, and she used everything he gave her, gobbling at him with enthusiasm. And then Claire joined, licking and slobbering all over Tim's erection. Remember, though he was smaller than my brothers, he was still a decent average size, and so I was sure Claire had no problem enjoying herself as she bobbed on him. Tim, meanwhile, had to put a hand on top of each of the girls' heads to keep himself from falling over.

I was brought back to the moment when I felt a change in Troy's rhythm as he fucked me. He slowed down, then sped back up, and then he was yelling.

"Oh fuck! This is it! Cumming!"

I increased my stroke speed on Bryce's hand job, and I felt my hair tugging as Will jerked himself faster with my hair. We all had the same idea, and seconds later it happened. Troy came inside me with such force that for a minute I thought it was actually his cock that had bore deep inside me rather than his stream of thick, hot, milky seed. He pumped into me frantically, filling my aching and thirsty cunt and then making a mess out of it as the overflow spilled out of me. Bryce came next, his dick spitting another massive load of cream all over my chest, tummy, and even down as far as my clit. The sticky, slippery shit was literally everywhere, and it just kept coming.

Finally, Will grunted and released his steamy load right into my hair. I felt it warm and seeemingly burn my scalp, and the feeling so delicious I climaxed right then, hoping he wouldn't try for my face, which was covered so much anyway that I could barely see past my cum-laced eye lashes. And thankfully he didn't, effectively soaking and caking my hair with his jizz.

As I climaxed, I was faintly aware of the sound of Tim's voice as he called out. I watched as both Claire and Lana got beneath and in front of him, their mouths open for him. They each had a hand on his cock and they jerked him off expertly into their mouths, half of Tim's load going into Claire's mouth and the other half into Lana's. And then, to my amazement and certainly to Tim's, the sister's kissed, swapping his goo in a deep French kiss.

Tim collapsed on the couch, unable to take his eyes off the sisters as they shared his sperm. He was soon joined by Will and Bryce, and Troy sat back in the chair nearby, all of them watching the two beautiful women maul each other. I was still on the floor, covered in cum, and the fact that nobody offered to help me clean up indicated that I was going to experience far more this Thanksgiving than I had expected to.

Lana and Claire stopped kissing, and then they looked down at me with hungry smiles, confirming my suspicion. I was instantly terrified. Having sex with my brothers was one thing. At least it was still a dick. But I was not a lesbian, and the thought of being at all intimate with a girl, even now, did not sit well with me. Yet I didn't move, even as they approached me.

Lana and Claire surrounded me, then lowered their faces to my chest, each one claiming a breast and sucking and licking it clean of every last bit of the thick mess of jizz. Their faces met in my cleavage, where they tongue wrestled for the significant amount of cum that had pooled there. My nipples were hard, sending sparks that electrified my whole body. It hadn't taken long for me to accept them. In fact, I guided their heads back to my nipples before they could move on to the next area of my body to clean, because the sensation was so intense I was certain I'd climax from it with just a little more time.

And I almost did. The sisters' tongues and lips on my suddenly ultra-sensitive tits brought me to the very edge of orgasm at least three times before they moved on. I begged for them not to stop, but my hands allowed them to go on, excited about whatever lay ahead. I looked over and caught a glimpse of all four guys, even Tim, jerking off as they watched us girls on the floor. That in itself was hot, but it was even more thrilling to think more cum might very well be on the way.

I rubbed my own tits and played with my nipples as the sisters split up, licking their way across my body and through the deposits of cum that covered me. Lana went down, slurping a huge amount of cum from my belly. I even felt her rub her face in it! She then licked my sides, getting the drips that had run down my ribs.

Claire went up from my chest, sending me into near convulsions as she lathered my neck with her tongue, collecting a lot of sperm, but nothing compared to when she licked up under and then over my chin, to my face. She later told me that there was not one bit of my face that wasn't doused with jizz, and when she saw this, it was all she could do to stay in control of herself. She lapped at my face, clearing the sticky goo from my cheeks, my forehead, my nose, and even around my eyes. She slurped down by my ears, then in my ears, and though she didn't try eating it, she ran her hands through my cum-soaked hair, spreading the mess further than it had already reached.

I should note that I was most worried about the cum in my hair, expecting it to be impossible to clean out. It wasn't the mess that bothered me, though, as much as the idea that I might be hesitant to ever let a guy cum there again if I knew it meant two hours in the shower.

Lana moved down to my hips, and the position I could feel her taking both scared and excited me. She was between my legs, working her way toward my crotch, which had been flooded and covered in Troy's seed. Before I could tell my mind that this would be okay, my hips rose instinctively to meet Lana's face. She grabbed under me, gripping my ass and holding me to her face as she thrust her tongue inside me and sucked out anything she could get. I spread my legs and ground my cunt against her as she munched me, and shut my eyes tight as I screamed out, heading toward another orgasm at full speed.

My mouth was wide open and I was still screaming when Claire kissed me full on the mouth, giving me her tongue as well as a mouthful of sperm she's lapped off my face. This moment was the most shocking of all, for it was one thing for me to be submissive and enjoy getting the attention, but now I was expected to kiss this person? Another woman? It frightened me so much that it stopped my impending orgasm. But the fresh cum in my mouth was so good I couldn't help but go for it, and that wasn't easy because Claire wasn't giving it to me. Like what she'd done with Lana with Tim's load, Claire tongue wrestled me for it, and the only way to really taste and swallow that cum was to tongue wrestle her back.

It didn't take long for the cum in our mouths to disappear, especially since I was trying to swallow it and I knew Claire was only trying to push it around, back and forth. But the blonde kept her tongue in me, even put a hand to my chest and played with my nipples. I didn't want to show her that I wasn't into this, and so I accepted her kisses with only minimal attempts to kiss her back. But I had to admit, the longer our tongues danced, the easier it became. And having an expert mouth eating me out below wasn't hurting the situation. I hadn't even realized till then that I had put both hands on top of Lana's face and was holding her to my pussy. I knew I was going to climax in just seconds.

And then I heard a loud, male groan. I knew what it meant, and I pushed Claire away from my face without even thinking about it. More cum was coming, and I wanted it bad. Will took my signal and kneeled down by my face just in time to unleash a hot, white, churning stream of jizz directly into my open mouth. His load seemed surprisingly large considering how short a time had passed since he first came all over me, and I was happy to accept.

But something was missing as I collected his ejaculation in my mouth. And before I could identify it, my hand was around the back of Claire's head, pulling her back to me. I knew right then that she was exactly what I wanted--my body knew itself better than I did! I pulled her into a kiss, then shared with her the huge mouthful of my brother's hot, thick cum. Only this time I didn't try to swallow. I just wrestled Claire for it, moving it back and forth between our mouths, spitting it and accepting it, and loving every second. Our swapping might have lasted an hour if I hadn't finally climaxed again a few minutes later. When the orgasm crashed over me, I lost control and choked on the cum as my throat sucked it down. Claire had about half of it at the time, though, and so she swallowed her own share, then sucked the globs of jizz off my lips even as I was screaming out in ecstasy. Below, Lana fucked me with her tongue and rubbed her nose against my clit to make sure my orgasm was total. When it finally died down, I wasn't sure I'd even be able to get up, for my strength was so completely drained.

Fortunately I didn't have to get up. Claire moved away even as Lana crawled on top of me. She kissed and sucked my breasts as Troy climbed behind her and slid his cock into her pussy. As he worked up a rhythm with her, he asked me if I wanted it, too. I was glad he asked because, as great as it sounded, my pussy and clit needed time to rest. Lana had really done a number on me, and I was too sensitive to take anything more. But now I was getting off on the feeling of this other woman naked on top of me, her body thrusting as Troy thrust into it. It was a little like I was being fucked myself. And before I knew it, even without a mouthful of cum to tempt me, I made out with Claire's sister, Lana.

After a while I even slid down beneath her a little so I could suck on those perfect tits of hers, and I was very happy to hear her beg me not to stop. I'd never thought about sucking on a breast before, of course, but I liked it very much and I think it gave me as much pleasure as it was giving Lana to have them sucked. I just couldn't have enough, even when she squeezed them together and fed them to me, hard nipples and all.

I was aware of movement beside me, and I stopped sucking on Lana's chest just long enough to see Tim on the floor beside me embracing Claire and fucking her like a bunny. I couldn't believe it! Shy Tim, who had never even watched a porn movie in his life was actively involved in partner swapping while sitting right next to his girlfriend, who had just had her brothers' cum licked off her by two sisters! It was so wild I almost laughed. I was happy he was enjoying himself, but I was even happier to see that Claire was very much enjoying the pounding he was giving her. Tim had never fucked me like that, but then again he was a new person now. As I went back to sucking Lana's nipples, I heard Claire whispering dirty things into Tim's ear, which seemed to further spur him on.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me, just like that. Give me that big dick! Fuck that pussy. Let me feel it. You gonna give me your cum? Huh, Timmy? You gonna cum in my pussy or are you gonna make me eat it? Cause I'll swallow it, baby. I'll drink every drop and beg for more..."

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,144 Followers