Cum Feast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,144 Followers

She looked to me and saw that I was eavesdropping. Claire momentarily pulled Tim out of her, rubbed his cock with her hand, then sat back on him to resume fucking.

"What about your precious little girlfriend?" she said, louder so I was sure to hear. "You think she should find out how your cock tastes with my pussy all over it?" Then she pushed the hand she rubbed Tim's dick with into my face. "Here, taste my pussy."

Those words seemed to have set Tim off, because suddenly he was grunting with all his might, and he tore into Claire's cunt like never before. She didn't even try to pull him out to take his load in her mouth, but instead rode him hard all the way through his orgasm, her pussy no doubt filling up with his juice. With her free hand she rubbed her clit frantically until she, too was climaxing, and the whole time she kept her other hand at my face, waiting for me to taste it.

I eagerly sucked her hand, surprised by how distinctive her taste was, and I loved it. I licked and sucked her fingers clean as she climaxed with my boyfriend, then went back to Lana's fantastic tits, still shaking in my face as Troy fucked her.

But then Lana was shaking harder, and Troy wasn't just moaning but calling out. He slammed repeatedly into Lana's body as he came in her, which jolted my body as we clung to each other. I didn't realize until then how sweaty we'd both become, because our bodies slipped together as Troy pounded the last of his load into her.

I didn't know how to ask for what I wanted next, but fortunately Lana was a step ahead of me. She climbed up my body and sat her cream-filled cunt right onto my mouth. She was so full that her pussy had leaked a solid trail of Troy's cum from her clit, up my tummy, between my tits, and over my chin. It was almost pouring out as I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around her hole. And then I sucked and drank her, lashing at her with my tongue more for effect than anything else, because the cum was flowing freely. Only when that flow slowed down did I push my tongue inside the body of another woman for the first time, curling it in her hot cunt before drawing it back out with whatever amount of treat I'd collected.

It didn't take long for Lana's well of sperm to dry up, but that didn't mean I was finished. I made sure to clean her cunt good, and then I chewed on her lips with my mouth, found her clit and sucked it, ate her out like the good little bisexual I'd never knew I could be. I didn't stop until she climaxed on my face, and I continued to munch and suck her until the orgasm was well passed and she rolled off of me under her own power.

I sat up for the first time since it all began, expecting everyone to be as worn out as I was and finding them all laid out across the room. But I had been so eagerly eating Lana's pussy that I hadn't even noticed that Bryce and Will had each cum once more--and both of them had done it in Lana's mouth. She sat on the floor beside me, and then Claire joined in, and we all moved in for a three way swap. Lana's mouth had been literally full to the brim with the last of my brothers' cum, so when she opened to share it the white syrup spilled out over us.

It was a real mess. Cum ended up everywhere, streaking down our breasts, landing in our laps, running down our chins. But even after we had kissed and swallowed it all away from each other's lips, we went after everything that had escaped onto our bodies. I licked Claire's tits clean of two long stripes of white, and both sister's licked the long trail that Lana had made when she leaked Troy's sperm onto me earlier.

I ended the night taking turns with Lana sucking Tim's cum out of Claire's pussy. By that time my jaw ached, my tummy was full, and I was just wiped out completely. But I was awake enough to watch Claire end her night by sucking the last of Troy's cum for the night out of that huge dick of his, taking it directly down her throat, gulping noisily, and then falling asleep right there, naked with her head resting against my brother's warm but drained ball sack.

Not wanting Tim to be the only guy who didn't cum three times, Lana let my guy fuck her marvelous tits for a good half hour, keeping the area lubed with spit until he jizzed a small but thick load right into her cleavage. Then another amazing thing happened when she collected a glob of it with a finger, offered it to Tim, and he sucked it off. Lana was so excited by this that she thrust her chest to his face, and he licked her clean with no further encouragement. She said aloud how hot that was for her, but when she looked around, I was the only one still awake to hear it.

Lana and Tim then kissed very long and very deeply. They were still kissing when I fell asleep, my last thoughts being that whatever I was about to dream about, it could never compare to this Thanksgiving dinner.

*

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Faith, check out 'I Want You To Fuck Your Sister'.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Claire and Lana, check out 'Lana and Claire Ch. 1, 2'.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Claire, Lana, and the brothers, check out 'The Only Thing Better Than a Big Cock...', 'Cum Bath', 'Tongue Bath', and 'I Want You to Fuck My Sister'.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,144 Followers