Cum for Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Will Briana reconsider?
2.3k words
24.8k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suesse
Suesse
21 Followers

Jordan found Briana early the following morning, sleeping on the a sofa in the rec room, in the basement of the precinct. Curled up in a blanket, her blonde hair covered most of her face, but he could tell nevertheless that she was asleep. He sat down next to her on the very edge of the sofa and very gently brushed a few strands of hair out of her face.

Briana awoke instantly. Opening her eyes, it took a while before they focused on Jordan. "What time is it?" she asked sleepily.

"Almost 7am," came his answer, upon which she closed her eyes again and pulled the blanket tight around her.

"I can sleep another three hours..." With that she just left him sitting there, ignoring him just like he usually did.

Something stirred inside of him; maybe it was anger. He was not used to being treated like nothing had happened. In fact, he was only used to treating others that way.

Jordan wanted to shrug his shoulders, get up, and leave. But for some reason he stayed where he was, looking down at Briana, feeling his face soften as he remembered making love with her. No, he corrected himself immediately. He had fucked her; it was sex, nothing more. Only in the end it had felt like more; he could not even remember ever being as gentle as he had been with her.

The peculiar turn his thoughts took scared him to no end. Nobody was supposed to break down the wall he had built around himself so carefully. But for some reason he had been disappointed and upset when he woke up an hour ago, noticing that Briana was gone. When she had gotten up after sex, he thought she would come right back, and he had drifted off to sleep.

Now he watched her sleep on that sofa, and he felt the urge to hold her. He hadn't been fair to her. Briana knew enough about him to understand that he was not willing to give anything. Hell, he had treated her badly ever since she had started working with him, just so that she would not even entertain the idea of being attracted to him. He shook his head at the thought of pushing her away in the very beginning, hurting her on purpose to stop her right in the tracks, wiping that open smile off her face that he knew could get to him if he did not stop her.

Sex was not the issue. There were plenty of women he could find attractive and go to bed with without ever slipping into the twilight zone of a relationship. But Briana did not belong to that group of women. Briana was attractive. From the very beginning he had liked her long curly hair and her bright green eyes. Her laugh was intoxicating and her casual style refreshing. Heck, he would have liked to go to bed with her the very first day.

But Briana also had character. It wasn't just the color of her eyes that were startling. She had a way of looking at people and seeing beyond the obvious. She might have been blonde, but she did not fit into any cliche. She was smart, resolute, and tenacious. And Jordan knew from the very beginning that he had better watch out.

Jordan had heard about Briana breaking up with her lawyer lover of two years because the idiot had had an affair with his secretary. He also knew that Briana had moved out of their apartment right away and therefore did not have a place to stay. Without thinking, a couple of days ago, he had offered her to stay at his place, wondering later if he had become insane, especially after giving her a key to his apartment. And when he had found her in his bed last night, he could not help but being angry at her for being attracted to her despite all his good intentions of detachment.

After he had tried to fall asleep for two hours, he finally rolled over and touched her, pleasantly surprised by the softness of her skin, the fullness of her breasts, and the sweetness of her pussy. He had felt the urge to eat her out but had known that he could have run the risk of losing himself completely. He did not want to lose control. He did not want his body to show emotions he tried to hide so hard. But then Briana had surprised him by cumming on his hand, by giving in to her passion. And then, when she had sat on him, playing with her beautiful tits, he had given in to her and had shown his own passion and need quite willingly, he remembered.

Nothing had mattered anymore when he sat up to suck on her hard nipples. It did not matter that he had moaned freely at the sight of her and the feelings she evoked in him. It did not matter that he had pulled her down to kiss her wildly when she started to cum on him again. It did not matter that he had lost total control of himself when he came, taking great pleasure in shooting everything he had into her tight hot cunt, and even holding her afterwards, having trouble catching his breath.

Jordan shook his head again, as to try to rid himself of the memory that had burned itself into his brain. He had felt something that he had not allowed himself to feel in years, and when he had woken up finding that he was alone, he had felt momentary panic and pain, just as he had years back, so long ago that his memory of it now failed him. And then all of the sudden it was clar to him that he would have pushed Briana away if she had stayed long enough for him to regain his composure. It was obvious that she had left for that very fact. He had already hurt her enough. Jordan looked down at her blonde hair and touched it lightly, careful not to wake her up accidently. He had promised himself not to feel anything for anybody for so long now that even he was convinced he could not start anew. And so he got up, careful not to make any noise, and he left the room to go to work.

Four weeks later, Briana opened her apartment door full of energy, smiling to greet whoever was standing outside. But when her eyes fell on Jordan standing there in the hallway, her friendly smile disappeared immediately. What could he possibly want, she asked herself, becoming quite nervous under his stare. She tried to regain her composure, standing up tall, not letting him know how much he could get to her.

It had been a nightmare working with him as if nothing had happened. She was quite sure that it was not at all hard for him to forget that night four weeks ago when they had made love; for him it had just been sex anyhow. But then sometimes she felt his eyes on her when he thought she was not paying attention, and then she remembered his moans and the way he had looked at her back then, and she thought he must feel something.

Still standing in the doorway, Briana was unsure of what to do. She did not want to see him, let alone talk to him, especially in her new apartment which, in her mind, did not need to be contaminated by Jordan's presence. Brushing him off and slamming the door shut in front of his nose would have given her just a little bit of satisfaction - a little outlet for the anger she still felt.

But then again she considered herself mature and determined to prove to him that she did not need to run away from whatever was between them. And so she cleared her throat discreetly and forced herself to look up into his face. "Do you want to come in?" She opened the door wide and watched as Jordan walked past her into the living room and looked around.

Shutting the door gave Briana a few extra seconds to collect herself. In vain she tried to calm her racing heartbeat out of pure will. Her eyes fell on Jordan's back. Even though he had just gotten of work, he must have run home to take a shower and change his clothes. His brown hair was still damp. His blue jeans must have been the oldest pair he owned because they were faded and quite tight - tight enough to not do a good job at hiding his sexy ass; not a good job at all.

Having a little more effect with her will-power this time, Briana forced herself to take her eyes off Jordan's ass and look at his face instead. She had to get him out of her head. It was all an illusion. The night four weeks ago had been a mistake. Even if he happened to feel something for her, he did not want to show it. It had been tough but Briana had managed to work with him and suppress the anger and disappointment she felt. And she was going to show him now that she was over him - completely.

Jordan recognized that little movement of her chin. He had seen her lift her chin like that a couple of times before and knew that whatever Briana had been uncertain about before was now decided. She was not going to make it easy on him. Not that he had expected anything of the sort. He looked down at his shoes for a moment, unsure of what to say. But after taking a particular interest in the shape of her hardwood floor, Jordan forced himself to look her directly. He had come here for a reason and he was not going to leave without letting it out.

They stared at each other for a few seconds, each of them determined to win this round. But then Jordan turned around and sat down on her favorite chair. A few seconds later, he stood up again. He brushed through his hair with all ten fingers at once and looked at her with increasing uncertainty.

It was so obvious, but Briana was too wrapped up in her own blur of feelings that it took her minutes to realize that Jordan was searching for the right words. She sat down on her second favorite chair and watched him pace the floor. It was the first time she saw him like this - unsure of himself, not knowing what to say, embarrassed, kind of. Reluctantly she also had to admit that she was still attracted to him. Without any effort at all she could recall that night four weeks ago. She could even feel his ass under her hands, moving his cock in and out of her cunt. She shook her head to find back to reality. He as not staring out of her balcony door because he had suddenly realized that he liked her. Or had he? Stunned by that possibility, she looked up and their eyes met.

"I did not eat you out!" he said slowly and but determined.

"What?" she said, unable to think of anything else for a reply. Searching for words, she found herself staring at him, standing only a few feet away, and she thought she must be dreaming.

But he continued. "I wanted to eat you out, to taste you so badly, but I didn't." He shrugged, fingers slipping through his brown hair once again.

"I thought if I keep it simple, there won't be any memories." He looked at her now, scanning Briana's face for some form of understanding.

Then he chuckled sarcastically and buried his hands deep in the front pockets of his jeans. "Instead, I remember everything. I remember the softness of your skin, the feeling of your long hair on my body; how you came on me..."

He shook his head, reliving that night in his mind. "You were so beautiful, sitting on me, riding me, driving me insane." He smiled as he remembered her naked body close to his, but then he caught her eyes staring at him as if he had gone made, and his smile faded.

"I have treated you badly ever since your first day at the precinct, and even when I showed some kind of human emotion and offered you to stay at my place, I could not treat you with respect. I had to come on to you in the middle of the night, touching you before you even had the chance to say 'no'. And then I did not say a word about all this for four weeks."

Jordan looked at Briana intently now, looking for some kind of expression in her eyes, something that would make him see that she comprehended the full scope of emotions he displayed in front of her, for the first time ever in such a long time. But she did not know, could not know that he was trembling inside, that his monologue was one of a kind, one he had doubted he would be capable of.

"I am sorry for making such an ass out of myself," he added, and his voice faltered when he realized that Briana was not going to open her arms and give him a hug for this speech of his. He had come here to apologize, nothing more, he tried to remind himself. Why then, did he feel worse than ever? She had let him in, she had listened to him. All this was more than he had expected. And yet her silence was like a slap in the face.

It took a different kind of courage to look into her eyes once more and to say what he had really come here for. He could not remember the last time he had apologized to someone. But he was not going to leave without doing it. "I am sorry I hurt you."

Suesse
Suesse
21 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Pool Party A different kind of pool hustle.in Erotic Couplings
Velvet Heat Ch. 01 She's now of age and stunning.in First Time
Father May I A priest & a woman become intimate in the church.in Erotic Couplings
Amazon Invasion Ch. 01 Amazon invaders have a large surprise between their legs.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Misty Ch. 1 The sexual rebirth of a young mother begins.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories