Cum Hungry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back to the story - Gina opened her sweet mouth, and lowered her head onto his cock. She got about halfway (which surprised Billy nonetheless - damn these girls were talented!), before having problems. It wasn't that she was gagging, but he could feel the back of her throat already, and didn't know if she could take him any further. Gina, however, was determined to swallow more of him though! She backed up for some air, and slowly swallowed him some more. This time, she used a different method. Her head bobbed in a forward and backward motion, which enabled Gina to gradually open her throat for his thick cock-helmet. Sweat began pouring down her face, as she motioned for Billy to grab her head and fuck her mouth. The game was for each girl to swallow Billy's dick as deep as possible, and then letting him fuck her in that position for a couple of minutes. Billy was a little apprehensive about this, but he admired Gina for her determination. Gina gasped for air after Billy pulled out of her, but she loved every moment of it.

Next came Kim, who clearly was the most disadvantaged, since she was smaller than her two friends. But she told Billy, "Once I'm down on you, fuck my face HARD, got that?" Billy could only nod in lust. Kim then proceeded to engulf his thick meat with her hot lips, and worked her way down half his shaft (which amazed Billy again!) He then started to fuck her mouth with some force, but then slowed down a bit when he saw that she was gagging a bit. She glared at him, grabbed his butt cheeks, and savagely deep throated him. Billy almost blew his wad right then and there.

Finally came Sam, who swiftly slurped his dick into her mouth, and then down her throat. Billy gasped as he watched this "sweet, innocent girl," envelope his entire manhood with her slutty lips! He looked down and saw her throat bulging with his cock! Grabbing her head with both his hands, he proceeded to fuck Sam's mouth ruthlessly. Even though her jaw ached from accepting such a large package and though she could hardly breathe, Sam was still able to slither her tongue around his dick, which further drove Billy insane.

He then stopped - pulled Sam's head towards him so that her lips were at the base of his cock - and began cumming down her throat. He gasped as four loads spurted down into her, while all Sam could manage were some gulping motions.

Billy then pulled himself out enough so that Sam could actually taste his juices. Another two loads for Sam to snack upon, and then two spurts for Gina's hungry lips. When Billy turned to Kim, he could only choke out a few droplets for her inviting mouth. She pulled his wet dick towards her, wrapped her lips around his helmet, and then began pumping his shaft while sucking him, trying in vain to get some more of Billy's cum.

Billy knew that this little party was far from over. The room was hot and humid, with the musky smells of sweat, pussy, and cum wafting through the air. His dick was still hard, and he knew what it needed - pussy! Kim began French kissing Gina, as she said she needed to taste some more of Billy's come, which still clung to Gina's tongue. He could see their wet tongues thrusting into each other's mouth, as the Gina began exploring Kim's sopping pussy with one hand, and playing with Kim's asshole with the other. Kim reciprocated her friend's actions, and soon the two girls were moaning and writhing on the floor.

Sam, on the other hand, simply turned away from Billy, lowered her head to the floor and raised her ass to him. She spread her legs wide, and brought a hand up to stretch open her glistening pussy lips. Billy didn't say a word, came up behind Sam, rubbed his dickhead along her wet slit, and then plunged right in. Sam let out a cute little squeal, and said, "Fuck, yeah!" Billy grunted, but all his attention was focused on watching his cock sliding in and out of Sam's beautiful cunt. In his mind, he was thinking, so THIS is what pussy feels like! Sam's twat was hot, slippery, and wet - like smooth velvet! After a few minutes of heavy dick action, Sam had a small orgasm. Her inner vagina muscles clenched his shaft, and - gasping from the pleasure of it - Billy doubled his efforts of pounding into Sam.

Sam relished the feeling of Billy fucking her doggy style. She felt like such a whore, letting him do anything he wanted with her body. Billy's meat was so big - her cunt felt so full! She tried to spread her legs out more, and thrust her ass out more, to allow Billy deeper penetration of her pussy. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore, and began cumming with delight.

Billy watched as Sam writhed and convulsed in front of him, suddenly tensing before she orgasmed. Quite a lot of fluid came spewing out of her cunt, which was when he noticed Kim and Gina underneath him, trying to drink up all of Sam's love juice. Billy pulled his dick out of Sam's dripping snatch, only to have it engulfed again in Kim's mouth, as she slurped up all of Sam's cum, leaving Billy with a clean, shiny dick.

Taking Kim by the waist, Billy made her sit on his lazy-boy and spread her smooth legs. Kim smiled when he inserted a few fingers into her waiting pussy with his left hand. His other hand was playing with her asshole, and she gyrated her hips with pleasure. He pulled his soaked fingers out and tasted Kim's cunt juice, which made her laugh. She grabbed his hand and made him put his fingers back into her slippery snatch. Then she held onto his wrist and began pumping his hand forwards and back, getting excited by this finger-fucking. Billy stuck another finger into Kim (he now had three fingers in there!), plus his thumb was playing with her swollen clit. Soon Kim was grinding her pussy hard against his hand, begging Billy to fuck her.

"I think you better do what she says," Gina said, coming up behind Billy. He looked back to see Sam lying on the floor, looking up at them. "Sam's resting for a bit, and Kim's needs it bad ... how's about we..." Taking Billy's still hard dick in her hand, Gina guided it to Kim's twitching pussy. She then started rubbing his sensitive head up and down Kim's cunt lips, making both Billy and Kim groan with pleasure. Kim was moaning, and tried to get Billy's cock inside of her. Gina played this game until Kim was whimpering like a little bitch in heat, and then proceeded to let Billy jackhammer the girl with intense dick penetration. Kim orgasmed almost right away, but seeing as Billy had only just entered her, she had to withstand his deep pounding for another five minutes. The whole time she was screaming, "OH MY GOD, FUCK!"

Leaving Kim in a puddle of her own juices, with a wide smile on her face and a pulsating cunt, Billy turned to Gina who promptly shoved him onto the couch. She then positioned herself on top of his twitching cock, and slowly nudged her way down his shaft. Billy, feeling that he was going to explode any moment, and wanting to do so inside this horny slut's honeypot, grew impatient. He grabbed her waist, pulling her down while his hips thrust UP! Gina squealed, and her cunt spasmed, as he tried to squeeze every inch of his dick into her hot snatch with every up thrust. Their bodies slammed hard into one another, and Gina's large tits flopped up and down as Billy tried to catch her nipples with his mouth and tongue.

After several minutes of hard fucking, Gina had already orgasmed twice, and Billy was on the verge of cumming as well. Billy cried out, "Shit, I'm cumming!"

Gina had never experienced such pleasure in her life - never experienced such a monster cock, nor such long, hard strokes of man-meat. She knew that if Billy came inside of her, it would put her over the edge. She ground her sopping pussy against Billy's rigid shaft. "Fuck!! Shoot your sperm inside me!" she ordered him.

Billy couldn't hold it back any longer, as he began to ejaculate inside Gina's cunt. As each stream of fluid struck her vaginal inner-walls, Gina was consumed by such wanton lust and pleasure, that she came for a third time in less than five minutes. He kept on pumping his dick hard into Gina's sweet slit, relishing the feeling of their hot juices mixing together.

After several minutes, Billy stopped fucking Gina, and paused for rest. He had noticed that someone's tongue and mouth was lapping up Gina's and his juices, which were streaming out of her steaming pussy, and running down his cock, balls, and asshole. Billy looked over and saw Kim busy slurping up cum juice as fast as it was coming out of Gina's snatch! Kim sucked his balls, licked his asshole, and basically cleaning up the base of his tool!

Although what Kim was eating was a mixture from both Gina and Billy, it was mostly Gina's juices, since her's was more watery. Billy's cum, on the other hand, was whiter, thicker, and stickier, which meant it clung mostly inside Gina's vagina. Gina saw this, and slowly began moving up and down Billy still rigid boner, squeezing her own pussy at the same time, trying to pump out some more sperm for Kim to swallow. The sight of thick, gooey strands of cum, slowly oozing from Gina's cunt, and then gobbled up by this young, beautiful blonde, kept Billy from getting soft. He couldn't believe that this gorgeous creature loved eating his jism!

Several minutes passed in this manner, and Gina eventually was able to get off of Billy. Kim cleaned any remaining traces of sperm on his shaft with her sweet tongue, and then moved on to Gina's pussy. Billy watched with interest as Kim slurped and gurgled whatever remaining dick-juice left inside like a hungry kitten. She even tried shoving some fingers in to catch some sperm, which had Gina moaning with delight. All three girls still kept eyeing his still rock-hard penis, and Billy wondered what the next game was.

Sam came up behind Billy and grabbed his balls from behind, gently massaging them. She grabbed his dick, pulling it up and down, and said, "Now, where WILL we put this thing into next?" She then trailed his fingers from his balls down to his asshole, making Billy groan. It turned out that the next game was to massively ass-fuck one of the girls. Now, the girls were all into backdoor action, but were a bit apprehensive about that big, ten-inch monster! Gina and Sam decided that if Kim could go through with it, then THEY would have no problems with Billy's penis! Sam pushed Kim down into doggy position, and began to loosening up Kim's asshole with her tongue and plenty of saliva, while Kim began protesting that NO WAY could Billy's penis be able to fit inside her tight hole. Billy was unsure, too, since Kim's cunt was a very snug fit for him.

Gina started to give him a sloppy blowjob in preparation for Kim's tiny ass. Kim's protest grew less and less as Sam fit one, then two fingers inside of her asshole, giving Sam's tongue better access inside of her dark sphincter. As Kim's eyes glazed over in lust, Billy knew that the other two girls would have their way. Having seen her in action tonight, Billy knew that Kim was a nasty fuck, and from the look of it, would do anything at this moment.

It was time for the big moment, as Kim lay on her face - her ass in the air, legs spread wide, and her hands holding her butt cheeks open. Sam and Gina had some fingers up Kim's ass, holding her sphincter wider, to allow Billy easier entry. Billy was holding onto Kim's waist, while Sam's free hand held his big dick, which was dripping with saliva. As his cock-head tried to nudge its way into the tight asshole, the two girls continued spitting at it, while Kim began to groan and moan. Sam flicked her wrist, and tried to wriggle Billy's cock through Kim's backdoor. After several minutes, they managed to get Billy's entire purple helmet inside of Kim, who was sweating profusely from all the work. Sam let go of Billy and left him to do the remainder of the work, and so he continued to thrust his big dick into Kim an inch at a time.

When Billy had his cock halfway up Kim's ass, he asked her, "Should I try for more?"

She looked back at him, her face glistening with sweat and with an expression of pain and pleasure, "God, yes!"

Billy looked down at his bulging cock inside of that tiny ass, and pushed another inch into it, which made Kim shudder with pleasure. After several more inches, he realized that he could go no further. The base of his cock was just too thick for Kim to handle, and the fact that he managed to go so far had Billy amazed. He asked Sam, "What now?"

She smiled mischievously, and said, "What part of massive ass-fucking didn't you understand?" Kim whimpered at those words.

So Billy started to pummel Kim with hard thrusts up her anal-highway - slowly at first, but soon he was pounding away with wild abandon. Kim's asshole was tight, but he loved the way it twitched, clenching his cock tightly. Kim had orgasm after orgasm, and she couldn't believe the sensations of such a big dick up her backdoor. After several sweaty minutes, Billy lost it and blew his entire wad inside of Kim, who contorted with pleasure at the strange feeling of hot cum shooting up her slutty ass.

Even though the fucking was over, Kim's anus was still tightly clenching Billy's pole, and he had to back up just as he went in, an inch at a time. Sam and Gina bent over between Kim's ass-cheeks and hungrily gobbled up Billy's oozing sperm with their dancing tongues, going up and down his shaft as well as over Kim's sensitive asshole. Eventually Billy was out, had his tool cleaned from an inviting mouth, and sat back to watch an amazingly horny show. Although Kim could barely stay up, the two girls laid on the floor and made Kim kneel above their waiting mouths. Billy watched as white jism flowed out of Kim's asshole, down into the open mouths of Sam and Gina! The two girls made gulping sounds, and Gina gagged a bit. To end off, Sam got up off the floor with a mouthful of Billy's cum, gave him a wicked look, and then spit it into Kim's mouth. Sam then started to kiss, tongue, and suck Kim's mouth, and pretty soon there was no more sperm to be seen.

Billy and the girl's last game for the night was truly the "Cluster-Fuck." They ended up on his bed, and in a swirling mass of writhing limbs and pillowy flesh, he was allowed to penetrate any hole he wanted to for two minutes on one condition, he had to do it HARD. The heat and smell of sex had them all crazy, and Billy went wild during this nasty orgy. Going from Kim's drenched cunt into Gina's slippery asshole and then into Sam's slutty mouth. The girls smuttily loved the way Billy's cock smelled and tasted of all three girls, plus of his own cum juice, driving them mad with desire. Within thirty minutes - after fucking each girl's three orifices two or three times, Billy pulled back and groaned in ecstasy, shooting his wad onto the bodies of his three sluts. A stream of gooey cum landed onto Gina's tits, another onto Kim's pretty face, and another onto Sam's butt-cheeks, dribbling down into her cunt. The girls - panted from the exertion and hard fucking - rubbed Billy's sticky cum all over each other's bodies, over their tits, into their hot pussies.

Tire from all the sex, Billy and the girls all fell asleep together on his bed, sticky from each other's juices and sweat, with the heavy smell of cum in the air.

(The End)

12