Cum Junkies Ch. 01

Story Info
Cuckolded for the weekend by wife & his best friend.
3.1k words
4.37
270.3k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on Scott, please let me," begged Mel, "You'll love it, you like that kind of thing don't you?"

"But I dunno if he's into that, he might be my mate but we've never really discussed our sexual fantasies," I replied, "Haven't you had enough already?"

"There's never enough cock honey, not for me, and never enough cum for you either," Mel countered, smiling at me and wanking my cock as she lay next to me, my fingers pleasuring her clit.

Since Mel had embraced being a slut wife (see Cum Lovers), she had become unstoppable. In the past three months she had fucked sixteen other guys, some more than once, and returned home to me with her pussy full of their cum; after her first experience, where I had to eat two guy's spunk from condoms, she had waited a couple of weeks for the pill to kick in and had let her lovers go bareback. In the main, she picked guys that were married so there would be no intimacy issues, it was just a 'fuck and forget', the last thing we wanted was someone thinking that there was more to it than that.

An old friend of mine, Richie, had contacted me a couple of weeks ago, saying that he was working in the area and asking if he could stay for the weekend. Mel had met Richie before and definitely fancied him; she had even admitted this one evening as we had sex and she started talking about a MFM threesome, when I had asked who she had in mind it had been his name she had suggested.

Of course, that had never happened, when we knew him previously he was married but had since split up with his wife. He was, admittedly, a good looking guy and never had problems attracting other women, although, as I had told Mel, I had no idea what his complete sexual preferences were. Mel, when hearing that Richie would be coming to stay, had immediately suggested that we try and initiate a threesome with him for real.

"Just imagine, me in a sixty nine over you while he fucks my pussy from behind," she teased, no doubt feeling my cock stiffening at her filthy talk. "I could take him bareback, you'd love that, watching my cunt get filled with fresh cum for you to eat, licking my clit as he fucks me."

I have to admit, the thought turned me on but this was a mate, I had no idea what he would think to having my mouth so near his cock and then me licking his spunk out of my wife. I was still in awe as to how Mel had turned out; she just could not get enough cock! It seemed now that even my own friends were fair targets for her.

"Babe, lets just see how it goes? Why don't you go out that first night he arrives and I'll maybe broach the subject with him."

"Promise?"

"Promise," I assured her, though wondering how I was going to do such a thing.

Richie arrived on the Friday afternoon and we all sat in the garden, having a few drinks before Mel, as planned, was going over to a friend's house. Before she left, she made me promise her again that I would try and gauge Richie's thoughts on a threesome; I told her I would try my best.

Richie and I sat most of the evening, drinking and remembering our exploits when we were young and single. It turned out his marriage had failed mainly because of his wife's unwillingness to try anything adventurous in bed; he had ended up having an affair with a younger woman and things went bad from there.

Richie was getting quite drunk and I decided to take the opportunity, asking him what it was that he wanted and that his wife wouldn't give? He spoke about how he had suggested swinging with her, light bondage, role-play and other mild fetishes but she was a 'lights out, missionary position' girl, not wanting anything out of the ordinary.

"Swinging?" I picked up on this straight away, "Like threesomes or two couples?"

"Yeah, well why not, it's not being unfaithful if you share the pleasure is it?" he replied.

I realised then that Mel may just get her wish and decided to just go for it. "So, would you fuck Mel?" I asked.

"Mate, she's gorgeous but she's your wife," he replied, "I'd hardly do that behind your back would I?"

"I'm not talking about behind my back, I mean with my permission and with me there as well."

"Are you serious, you would let someone else fuck Mel? Mate, if she was my wife I wouldn't share her with anyone!"

Over the next half hour, albeit sometimes a little embarrassed, I told Richie about our current situation, how Mel regularly fucked other men and would then come home and fuck me, telling me all about what happened. Richie was gobsmacked, but I could tell by the way he was acting that he was seeing an opportunity, an opportunity to fuck my sexy wife.

"So, are you saying that you want me to have sex with Mel, with you watching?" he asked.

"To be honest she calls the shots but I know she's been thinking about it," I explained, "When she gets home I'll go for a shower, give you some peace, and you just see how things go."

Without him knowing, I sent Mel a text message telling her that I thought he was up for it and that he, hopefully, would mention it when she got home. I got a reply saying that she would be home in an hour, with a smiley face at the end. No doubt Mel was already planning her weekend and would be desperate to get home to Richie.

Within half an hour Mel was home, she'd had a few glasses of wine and was flirtier than normal. She sat next to Richie on the sofa, laughing at his jokes and being very forward with him, touching his arm or leg when she laughed and slowly sidling up closer to him. Despite the fact that I knew Mel had fucked so many guys in the last few months, watching her like this was new to me; I had never actually seen her with someone else before other than in the occasional camera phone pictures she would take.

After about twenty minutes, I announced that I was going for a shower and left them two of them together, alone. I took my time showering and came down, wearing just a towel, about forty five minutes later. I walked into the lounge to find Mel draped across Richie's lap, kissing him as he groped her tits under the shirt she was wearing. At first, seeing me stood watching in the doorway, Richie looked unsure about the situation but I just nodded and smiled at him, sitting myself in the chair opposite.

Mel stopped kissing Richie and looked over at me, "I've told Richie all about you and for tonight and tomorrow he will be my husband, okay? We might let you be with us, we might not, you will get your fill of his cum direct from my pussy and do anything else me or Richie tell you, understand?"

This wasn't exactly what I had thought Mel wanted, I thought it would be a weekend of threesomes if Richie had been up for it, but now it seemed that I was just going to be the spare wheel, there to maybe watch and clean her pussy afterwards. Despite this, my cock was solid as I looked at them together, Richie still fondling her breasts.

"Okay," I replied, "Are you definitely okay with this?" I asked, addressing Richie.

"Mate, I was surprised when you told me what you're into, and I think you're mad for sharing a beauty like this," he said, kissing Mel's neck, "But if that's what you're into, I ain't gonna turn down the opportunity for a piece of your missus."

"Anyway, you can stay down here, me and Richie are going upstairs, I'll call you when, or if, I need you," said Mel, getting up off Richie's lap and leading him out of the room and up the stairs. "By the way, Richie sleeps in our bed with me, you're in the spare room, okay?"

I just nodded, hoping that Mel would call me soon, so at least I might get a chance to join them. Minutes later I heard Mel giggling like a schoolgirl and knew they'd started without me. I rubbed my cock through the towel, it seemed bigger than usual and I hoped I would get to cum this evening, but didn't dare masturbate in case Mel did asked me to join them and I wouldn't be ready.

I turned the TV down and could hear moans from Mel drifting down the stairs, I couldn't make out what she was saying other than about twenty minutes later, she must have cried at the top of her voice, "That's it Richie, fuck me, fill me up, give me your cum," leaving me wondering if the neighbours had been able to hear as well?

"Your turn," Richie shouted down the stairs then I heard him going into the bathroom. I went up the stairs and into our bedroom, Mel was lying on her back on top of the quilt, naked with her legs spread. Her fingers were playing with her clit and I could see creamy fluid at the entrance to her gaping pussy. Mel dipped a finger into herself and bought it to her lips, licking the cum from it as she looked at me.

"Mmm," she moaned, "Your friend tastes good. Come on babe, eat your friend's cum out of me, the freshest you've ever had it."

I knelt on the bed between Mel's legs and examined her pussy. Some of the cum was leaking from her, running down and around her tight ass. Not wanting to miss any, I put my head down and lifted Mel slightly, running my tongue up the crack of her ass, lingering at her tight asshole and probing it gently, slipping my cum covered tongue up her. Mel groaned in pleasure as I rimmed her.

"Oh yeah babe, that's it, lick my ass. Oh fuck that feels gorgeous!"

I continued for a few moments, making sure I got any spunk that leaked from her, before moving my attention to her pussy. I sucked at its entrance and then pushed my tongue as deep into her as I could, wanting to get every last drop of Richie's fluids from inside my wife. Mel placed her hands on the back of my head and pulled me deeper, spreading her legs wider to give me more access.

"Eat me you dirty cum lover," she breathed, "Clean me up of all that sticky mess."

I heard the bedroom door open and Richie came in. He was naked and his cock, even when semi-erect looked massive, much bigger than mine.

"I told you he loved cum," Mel said to Richie, "Look at him, eating it up like a cheap slut."

Richie seemed to enjoy what he was seeing as I could see his cock growing bigger until it must have been at least nine inches long. "No kidding," he laughed, "Maybe he's bi?"

The way they talked about me, in the third person, was kind of humiliating yet I found it an immense turn on. Here was my wife, talking about me as if I wasn't there, to my friend who had just screwed her and who's cum I was greedily eating up.

Mel beckoned Richie over to the bed and he knelt up beside her head, feeding his now solid cock into her open mouth. Mel massaged his balls as she worked her lips up and down his shaft, causing Richie to groan at her attentions.

"Oh fuck Mel, you suck cock like a pro," he said.

"Trust me, I've had a lot of practice over the last few months," Mel replied, "And not just with Scott either!"

Richie laughed, "You two are the dirtiest fuckers I have ever met, wish I'd known this years ago!"

Mel began to deep throat Richie while I tongued at her clit, satisfied that I had got all of his spunk from inside and around her pussy. Mel moaned in pleasure around his cock, I looked up at her and could see one of her hands on his ass, her fingers moving in-between his buttocks. I knew what Mel was planning as she often done the same to me.

Taking her mouth from his cock, Mel licked licked the length of one of her fingers and started to rub it around his puckered asshole and then slipped it inside, not all the way but about half of the length of her finger. Richie jerked at first, gasping at what I presumed was the first time something had gone up his ass but then moaned in pleasure as Mel moved her finger gently in and out of him.

"You like that?" she asked him.

"Fuck, it feels gorgeous, you're gonna make me come."

Mel looked down at me, "Come here she said, "Seeing as you've licked me so good you can stick your cock into me, though I dunno if I'll feel it after having this monster inside me," she added, licking at Richie's helmet.

I moved up Mel's body until my cock was at the entrance to her pussy, rubbing her clit with it before sliding inside her. Mel was right, I had never felt her so loose.

I was knelt between her legs still, holding myself up above Mel, looking down on her as she sucked my friends cock. Mel's next comment knocked me for six.

"Richie, can Scott suck your cock as well?"

Richie was as surprised as I was, "No way, he might be bi but that's not my thing."

"Go on," pleaded Mel, using her hand to wank him as she spoke, "Just shut your eyes and imagine it's two sluts sucking you off." She added, "Well actually that's true, it just that one of them is male."

Richie thought for a moment before speaking, "Okay, but don't expect me to do the same to him."

"Mel, I..." I began to say, this wasn't what we had discussed before, or ever as it goes. Mel had never mentioned wanting me to do anything to another guy and I had never entertained the thought either.

Mel cut me off, "You said you would do anything I said," she reminded me, "Come on babe, suck him off, help me get another load of Richie's gorgeous cum for us to share."

I was unsure but knew I had no choice, Mel was in charge this weekend and it looked like I was going to be in for a few surprises seeing as we had another day to go yet in this 'arrangement'. I leant down and Mel held Richie's cock towards me. I gently licked at the helmet while Mel paid attention to his sack.

"Take him in your mouth," she instructed me and I did as she asked, opening my mouth wide to just be able to fit his thick cock inside me.

I began to move my head up and down on his cock, at the same time thrusting my own cock in and out of Mel. Meanwhile, Mel worked on Richie's balls, sucking and licking at them while she continued to work a finger in and out of his ass.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come," he cried, "Take me cum you pair of sluts!"

His cock twitched and I nearly gagged as my mouth filled with his sperm. I swallowed as fast as I could until he had stopped shooting his load, my mouth lined with his sticky mess as I gently sucked his deflating cock.

Richie pulled back, his cock falling from my mouth and Mel pulled my face to hers, kissing me and her tongue probing at my mouth, tasting her new lovers cum. This was too much for me and I sped up my thrusts, Mel gripping at my ass, meeting my thrusts with her own. I could feel my orgasm building and could sense that Mel's was too. Richie was collapsed back against the headboard, watching whilst husband and wife fucked; swapping remnants of his cum between our mouths as we pounded against one another.

I came hard, pushing my cock as deep into Mel as I could, grinding against her clit. She did the same and her nails ripped at my back as the orgasm hit her, biting down on my lower lip. "I'm coming!" she yelled, "Give me your cum, give me a second load in my dirty cunt"

I pumped what seemed like gallons of sperm into her, her pussy tightening slightly as she came. Collapsing exhausted on top of her, Mel held me tight for a second before having second thoughts.

"You know what you have to do now?" she asked me.

"Please no more," I begged, "I'm done."

Mel considered for a moment, "Okay, seeing as you've been such a good cum eater, and cock sucker, I'll let you off cleaning me again. Go on, leave me and Richie in peace."

Richie laughed, "Fucking hell, this is so weird but I've gotta say, that was the best sex I have ever had."

I was a bit embarrassed as I got up, putting the towel around me. That I had just sucked the cock of my mate, him sitting there on the bed with my wife, I wondered what I was becoming.

Richie didn't seem at all phased by what had happened. "Mate, I've gotta tell you, you suck cock as good as any girl I know," he laughed, "If only I'd known those nights we crashed at each other's flats!"

I left the room, leaving Mel and Richie in my marital bed and climbed into the bed in the spare room. As I lay there, thinking about what had just happened, the taste of cum still in my mouth, I couldn't imagine what else Mel had in store for the next day. Despite this, I have to say, I couldn't wait!

The End.

Author's note: To those who enjoy my stories and have sent all the positive feedback, thank you, it is much appreciated. As always, I welcome constructive criticism, however, to all those anonymous individuals who send abusive comments, please do not waste your own or my time. Thanks again for reading and if you would like to see how this story develops, or if you have any suggestions as to what you would like to see happen between Richie and the married couple, then let me know. AG1971