Cum Lunch

Story Info
The misadventures of a young Succubus named Ashley.
3.2k words
4.53
32.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley stared up at the ceiling, her eyes following a line of cracks that riddle the plaster. She hadn't seen them when she'd first signed the lease on the apartment. Unconsciously she made a mental note to bring it up with the landlord.

Her mind drifted elsewhere, half in the stars while the other half focused between her legs. The big stiff prick Samson had been working into her for almost five minutes had just made its final shove and drove all the way home.

Ashley's eyes popped opened wide and her jaw dropped. She screamed louder than she had the day she was born. With her legs pushed up against her, her ankles dangling above his shoulders, she couldn't see her snatch but was sure there had to be blood. Samson wasn't her first Carpathian however and so even with the intense throbbing pain inside of her waves of pleasure tickled at Ashley like a feather against the bottom of her foot. A moment later Samson did just that, rolling the flat of his tongue over the bottom of Ashley's bare foot. When he reached the end he took three toes into his mouth, her biggest and the two to the right of it. Ashley pulled on the sheets and screamed again, this time mostly out of pleasure.

Hours passed like minutes as Samson ripped one orgasm after another from Ashley's soft pink hole. Alcohol and sexual elation left her dizzy and bordering on unconsciousness. Climbing up over the edge of the mattress where Samson had left her, Ariel reached out and took Ashley's hand. "Happy birthday," She said with a haphazard smile. It was the look of a girl who had been fucked too hard for too long. Oddly it didn't look at that different from a girl who had taken a tumble down a flight of stairs.

Reaching out she took Ashley's hand and held it as the lithe little brunette screamed one last time and gave into another orgasm.

The next morning Ashley awoke with more pain in more places than a hit and run victim. The inside of her skull throbbed to the same beat of a starving musician slapping on his drums on the corner of Canal.

The thumping pain only grew louder as bright yellow beams glared through the open curtains of her patio window, into the small messy apartment. Sunlight illuminated across the beige carpet, highlighting shot glasses, over turned cushions and scattered clothing. Each item held with it a memory that brought a fresh wave of pain through Ashley's bruised and used body, none so much as the discarded panties. They reminded her of how sore she was between her legs.

Reaching down, Ashley patted her brutalized little twat. The lips felt stretched and she wouldn't have been surprised to find teeth marks from the rough oral play. The skin overall was red and swollen and inside it felt like Ashley had let a football team gangbang her.

Of course the one man gangbang himself was still holding on to her. He was asleep behind Ashley, with his large ridiculously toned arms wrapped around her small waist. Ashley always felt impossibly small next to Carpathians especially this one. Ashley herself wasn't very large for a girl her age. In heels she came to just over five feet, six inches. Without them she stood a measly five-three. Though her butt and thighs were well shaped her stomach chest and arms were all exceptionally thin. This of course made her nicely shaped ass appear even more tantalizing but also gave her the appearance of someone two or three years younger. When she'd met him, three weeks before, Samson gave her the nickname midget. To Ashley dismay it stuck.

As if to counter Ashley, Samson sat on the completely opposite end of the spectrum. Standing, he was closer to seven feet than six, Ashley assumed him at right over six feet, seven inches. He kept his dark hair very short, waxed into smooth waving patterns and under his face a small scruff of peach fuzz as short as the hair on his head formed a small beard. Like most poor blooded Carpathian males he was black of ethnicity, with rich dark skin like melted chocolate and a wide nose that led into the soft dimples of a cocky smile. Also like other Carpathians he was obnoxiously ripped. Large muscles toned to perfection covered his body, like a horny Greek sculptor had carved him out of a block of Obsidian. He had the body of a division one college athlete and looked almost silly lying next to a girl as small and meek as Ashley.

Lazily his arm draped over Ashley's stomach, pulling her tight against him, while his other hand rose up from beneath her to grasp her breast. Every so often she felt him clench down on her small but firm breast, squeezing it like a stress ball. It hurt in the way that made the space between her legs ache with longing, which hurt in and of itself. Her poor battered twat had been beaten into submission and then fucked harder as a punishment for giving in.

However uncomfortable it was Ashley was somewhat accustomed to it. She had been taking the big ruthless dicks of Carpathian males since she'd hit puberty. Ashley was a succubus and like the rest of her kind started to crave the sexual secretions of the opposite sex just after her fourteenth birthday. For incubi, the male of her species, it was vaginal juices. For a succubus like herself thick gooey semen was needed.

In ancient times, a succubus or Incubus would feed on unknowing and uncaring humans. They always seemed happy for the orgasm cared little for the lost cum. During the separation however, when the high councils of the shadow world decided it best to avoid interaction with humans that Succubi and Incubi began to rely solely on the care of their ancestral cousins, the Carpathians, to satisfy their odd diets.

Ashley mused over the thought of taking the hulking brute for round two but the sudden dizziness that filled her head quickly dispelled the notion. Instead Ashley tugged at Samson's strong grip, in an attempt to free herself. Try as she might however, even in his sleep Samson's arms were as strong as steel cords. She settled for loosening that grip. It took some effort to get her breast free, and even more to create the small wiggle room that she would need, but once Ashley was done she easily slipped down through Samson's arms.

As she shifted her way down, Ashley moved about face, so that her nose dragged through his navel. The strong masculine scent struck Ashley like a tidal wave, knocking her from her senses like a surfer from their board.

She inhaled deeply the musk of his skin and sweat smelled sweeter to her than cinnamon rolls baking in an oven. I did just eat yesterday, she frowned.

Her mind traveled back to the night before. Ariel, Haley, and herself sat on the couch holding shot glasses filled with one part vodka two parts fresh creamy nut provided by Samson's apple sized balls.

But that's all probably worked its way out of my system with the Alcohol. It can't hurt to have a fresh batch for breakfast, Ashley reasoned, and she slipped down a little further to Samson's naked hips.

Like everything else about him his manhood was obnoxiously large which was pretty common for Carpathians. The smallest Ashley had ever heard of was eight inches. The average was around 9. Samson looked to be around two inch over that. He stood at full mast, with the hardest case of morning wood Ashley had ever seen. The large black head swelled like a fist; if Ashley had balled her hand up it wouldn't have been that much bigger. The body of it was long and fat, thicker at the top and slimmer on the way down, like it was made to stretch the deepest parts of a woman. At the base thick patches of corse dark hairs covered his crotch but left his plump, black balls undisturbed.

Ashley took another whiff and grinned. His musk was pungent, almost sour from all the sex last night. To some girls this might have stood as a deterrent, but to Ashley it only made her mouth water more.

With one last glance up toward Samson, she assured herself that he wouldn't mind, and leaned forward to devour the dark chocolate prick.

The moment his skin touched her tongue Ashley's mouth came alive. On it she could taste every filthy thing he had done to her and her friends the night before. Her tummy rumbled with longing.

It didn't take long for Ashley to find a rhythm. Her head moved back and forth, filling and emptying her mouth of the tangy chocolate dick while she fist pumped the base of it, back and forth to the tip of her lips. She only sucked on a fourth of its thick length but on that fourth she could taste a kaleidoscope of dirty sexual acts. Three flavors of twat melded with two bitter shades of asshole. Ashley could even taste the difference from the head were the anal taint was stronger, the result of him pushing his cock so far that it penetrated their rectums, from the deeper inches which had a lighter taste from only scraping along the insides of the ass. All of these coated the overwhelmingly strong pungent taste of the dick itself. Ashley was in Succubi heaven.

She slurped happily, the way a child would suck on a Popsicle on a summer day. She played with it in her mouth, wagging her tongue along the bottom to work up a wet drool that covered the top before slurping hard to draw it all back down her throat. Her oral games distracted her so much that Ashley didn't hear the groan slip from Samson's lip. In fact she had no idea that he was awake until his hands reached down and grabbed the lengths of her long silky auburn hair.

Squeezing the base tighter she rubbed faster, working it at a frenzy while she suckled on the top. Once enough spit had collected in her mouth again Ashley slurped, this time tilting her head back so that the fat dick head in her mouth slipped free of her lips with a pop.

Samson groaned again, this time shaking his head.

"God damn that's good."

He rubbed his hands through Ashley's hair, working it into a bunch as he brushed her scalp.

Ashley turned her light, honey brown eyes at Samson and said the only thing she could think to say after being caught sucking on him in his sleep. "Good morning."

"Awww yea it is," Samson agreed. With one arm he propped himself up on the mattress and with the other he pushed Ashley back down on his cock. Ashley humbly accepted, letting it push back into her mouth and then down her throat.

She coughed and gagged on the initial shove, until then she had only been sucking what would fit easily into her mouth, but she adjusted quickly. Being a Succubus, feeding on Carpathians and Incubi, you didn't get to the age of eighteen without learning to comfortably deep throat. It was practically a necessity for feeding. So as soon as she became comfortable with the rhythm of his thrusts, Ashley swallowed nearly the full length down her throat and back.

Thick strands of ropy spit ran down the length of Samson's dick. It was quickly becoming a messy feeding but Ashley hardly seemed to mind.

Bringing her head up and down, the loud gluck, gluck of her throat being plunged like a stopped toilet sounded as naturally as if god himself had intended for her throat to be used in such a way.

Samson moaned loud and pushed Ashley's head down into his crotch. Her nose pushed through her fist balled at the bottom of his shaft and pressed into the course hairs of his crotch. He held her there.

Ashley's eyes sparked with tears as she felt the long dick fill her entire throat. She almost wondered if it would poke down into her stomach. Eleven inches of throbbing fat dick rested all the way down to her tonsils. Her throat felt stretched.

The smell of Samson's musk filled her nose anew, matching the pungent taste of him laid across her tongue. The tears in Ashley's eyes started to sting. She blinked them away. All the while Samson held her head down groaning and swearing as his hips did little jumps, moving the dick buried in Ashley's throat ever so slightly.

Ashley coughed and a thick spit glob rolled out, down over Samson's trembling balls. She heard him groan once more then felt something slick run down the very back of her throat. A second later she felt something shoot down the same slick trail.

Samson groaned again this time with his head thrown back and his hips bucking. He held Ashley down for two more shots before he eased the pressure of the back of her head enough for her to move her head back a ways.

With only the head left in her mouth Ashley took the next load on her tongue. The Saltiness was just what she had been craving. She swallowed it hungrily, and then the next and then the one after that.

All in all Ashley swallowed almost two cups of hot cum. The last few rockets she'd had to rub out of him. When nothing else would shoot she licked the slit clean and rolled over onto her back.

Ashley burped. Her face immediately turned red but Samson patted her head as if to say he didn't mind. "thanks for breakfast," she said without actually trying to angle herself to look at him.

"Glad to be breakfast," he shot back without missing a beat. "That was good. I've fed a lot of Succubi but no of them have ever sucked me like that."

Ashley wasn't so sure she believed him. Succubi loved sucking dicks. They loved it the way a drug addict loved shooting up but she let it go.

Samson moved to his feet and strode over to the patio window. Spread out before him was the rolling residential street that Ashley lived on. It was an upscale north side neighborhood with gated apartment buildings, and dinky little shops selling books, coffee and new aged art.

"Not bad," Samson admitted as he stared out the window. His attention was only half focused on an elderly Asian woman who had caught sight of his naked form from the street.

"Yea not bad," Ashley replied. Her focus was on Samson's naked body. Tall and thick, with muscles so well defined he looked like a child's action figure. Ashley stared in blind adoration for a while until something dawned on her.

"Hey get away from there!" She leaped from her seat on the bed and took hold of Samson's arm, pulling him away from the window.

"What," Samson laughed. His greater size made him immovable without his accord so he and Ashley just barely scuttled an inch from the window.

"I don't need my neighbors spreading rumors about the girl in 4 B having naked giants over at her house." Ashley grunted through clenched teeth as she continued trying to drag Samson along.

"Yea like all that screaming you did last night didn't give anything away. Better they see me naked in the window, otherwise they might think someone broke in here and killed you and your friends last night."

She couldn't argue with his logic, but Ashley still didn't want Samson standing by the window. She tugged harder. This time it was just enough to pull him off balance.

Ashley closed her eyes as they tumbled and landed on the mattress, mostly, with an oomph. When she opened her eyes she saw that Samson had landed on top of her. His hands braced against the mattress on either side of her, keeping his large body from crushing her.

Ashley's eyes traveled up his body, from his navel to the carved muscles on his stomach and chest, all of which glistened with a light coating of sweat. Her eyes took him in, up to his shoulders and finally his face. It was the first time she'd seen him without that cocky grin. His eyes were open. Ashley wondered if hers were as wide.

The cocky grin returned then and he leaned down and kisses Ashley on her lips. His arms carved in around her, pulling her in close. Samson's lips were warm and hard. He pushed down against her kissing the way she would expect him to kiss someone who belonged to him. One of his hands moved to hold her side. It was then that Ashley remembered that Samson wasn't the only one naked.

She felt something spark inside of her, something hot. It was different than before. Had she been too drunk to notice? Samson wasn't just attractive, he was gorgeous and something inside of her, wanted nothing more than to melt into his arms.

Samson's hand moved down between Ashley's legs. He touched, pushing his fingers against the petals of her small white lily. A moment later and they were inside. Just two fingers caused Ashley to feel a sharp sting. She didn't know how in the world she would be able to stand Samson's eleven inch prick. Then again she couldn't really stop him. She wasn't sure she wanted to.

"Damn sorry midget," she heard him say with a shake of his head, "looks like it's a no go." Ashley's expression passed between panic to confusion to disappointment. She looked down at his fingers and saw that they had come out with a healthy portion of blood. It made since considering how rough they had been going at it the previous night. He'd ripped the lining of her walls, creating an impromptu period.

Well that explains the soreness. Ashley lamented as Samson pulled himself off of her.

"Oooow! Ow, ow, ow." A voice from across the room moaned a string of pained cries. Ariel slowly rose from behind the couch, naked and pale, like Ashley, with a head of dark brown hair splayed over her head widely. "What the hell did I get fucked by."

Samson grinned. "You're asking the wrong question. You should be asking what am I about to get fucked by?"

Ariel hadn't fully processed the joke before Samson had crossed the room and hoisted her up into his arms. "I'm gonna make you beg me to cum," He chided confidently.

Ariel giggled. A look half excited, half terrified plastered on her face.

Samson tossed her on the bed and a few minutes later her screams were echoing through the apartment. Maybe I can tell my neighbors I was watching a scary movie, Ashley thought.

"Fuck! Fuck no it hurts. Please no, I'm going to... I'm going to... CUUUUM!"

"Never mind," Ashley sighed aloud and crawled back up on top of the couch. While Samson destroyed Ariel she tickled her clit imagining the look in his eyes when he had leaned over her. Maybe mom was right. Moving into the city might have been a good change after all.

Ashley's smile deepened when she saw her phone buzzing on the floor, grabbed it, and flipped it open and saw written in a text, Happy birthday, Love mom.