Cum On Robyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you going to get those clothes off? Aren't you going to join in?"

Then I heard Carl's friend grunt. "Mrs Banks," he muttered, grimacing.

"Are you going to come already?" I gasped. It felt like he might, cock pulsing as it stiffened further.

The feel of him growing like that made my insides clench. He really was a lovely example of male vigour.

The blond gulped and whined, with his eyes wide as he stared into my face.

I turned so I was facing him, both hands on him by then.

"You're going to come," I moaned.

He pulled away from me, hands going to my wrists.

"No," the boy hissed, jaw clenched with effort. "Not yet. I don't want to come so soon."

He turned away and staggered towards one of the chairs, dropping into it as he sucked in deep breaths.

Then Carl surprised me by stepping close, his jeans at his knees while he jacked his cock.

"I wanna stick it in you, Mrs Banks," Carl growled.

He came closer, eyes wild and his expression hungry: something feral and dangerous.

God, I adored that look.

"Oh, no, Carl," I replied, wagging a stern forefinger. "No fucking. I told you I wouldn't do that. I'll wank it if you like. I'll suck you and you can come on my breasts. You can come in my mouth, but there'll be no fucking."

"Please, Mrs Banks," the young man mewled. "I want to stick it in." His fist worked away for a few strokes while he stared at me, the heat in his gaze sending a coil of desire twisting in my stomach: Two men at the same time? One in my mouth, one in my pussy...?

It was a tempting idea, the wrongness of it so appealing. Desire - dark and forbidden - uncurled, the illicit thrill of being taken at both ends hot and quick between my legs.

"No, Carl," I gurgled, throat clotted. "I don't have any protection - I don't suppose you brought anything?"

Carl's quick look at his friend told me the answer.

"Shit, Mrs Banks," Carl hissed. "I really want to fuck you." His eyes roved all over me, his throat working. "I think you're so fucking sexy."

The need in Carl's voice tugged at me. I couldn't help but slip a hand between my thighs.

I was rubbing my clit while he continued with, "That bikini barely covered you. I could see your boobs. I ... I..."

Carl swallowed, with his voice a croak as he tried to convey his desperation.

"I love 'em, your tits. I wanna suck 'em ... I wanna put my dick between 'em, Mrs Banks. Can I? Can I do that?"

I chuckled and took my hand from where I'd been fingering my clit, cupping the orbs Carl lusted after while saying, "You want to fuck my tits, Carl?"

He nodded, lips wet, eyes glazing. "Yeah, Mrs Banks. I do."

I pointed to the sofa. "Sit down. Sit next to him."

It hit me then; I didn't even know the blond boy's name. I was keen enough to wank his cock, to suck him and even let him spray jizm on my flesh, but I didn't know his name.

Being such a slut sent a ripple of delight through me. Being bad was so fucking good.

And then Carl was on the sofa and I was knelt in front of him, chest thrust forward while his pelvis jerked and my tit-flesh enveloped him.

It didn't take long, with the blond watching and wanking, his long dick in his fist while Carl fucked at me, pre-cum leaking out of him so each thrust squelched lewdly.

Carl moaned and gasped, wall-eyed with the pleasure until he gave a huge grunt, tensed, and then let loose a geyser of spunk, a splash of the stuff spattering loose across my cheek. I took hold of him, leaning back so I could watch the eruption, jizm raining onto my breasts.

"Come for me," I squeaked, fist cranking. I locked my gaze on that knob-end, ejaculate flicking from its eye. "Come and come, you lovely man."

Then the blond was up on his feet, crouching so he could offer me his erection.

"Suck this," growled the young man, fingers in my hair. He pulled me around, forcing me to knee-walk through ninety degrees to confront his erection. "Come on, Mrs Banks," he snarled. "Suck me."

He was so big, stretching my lips, the girth of him more than anything I'd had for a long time. It was divine, him there so big and solid, the meat of him filling me. I gagged and coughed, spluttering when I reared back, a hand going up to take control.

"Easy," I spluttered. "You'll choke me." Not that I would have minded too much, I like it rough on occasion. He could have throat-fucked me if he'd wanted, really had me gagging and spitting, tears streaming as his meat lodged in my gullet. But he was too inexperienced and lacking in confidence to go that far.

I considered inviting the blond back another time - perhaps I could let him loose on my throat until he squirted cum? But then I pushed the idea away, thinking I might have a quiet word if Carl left us alone, both hands busy wanking the length of the boy, his moans coming to me.

"See his spunk on my tits?" I moaned, the lewdness coming over me. I wanted to shock the blond; I wanted to watch his face as a litany of filth poured from my mouth. "I love it. I love cum on me."

He was moaning and gasping, eyes wide, mouth hanging open.

That expression only fired me up and made me worse.

I fingered my slippery cunt, rubbing my clit, my orgasm bubbling while I worked that big dick and talked dirty.

"Are you going to come on me, too?"

Then I slurped at the big dome, eyes locked on the blond's face.

"Or are you going to let it go down my throat?"

I felt my thighs flexing as I squirmed, hips rising and falling, my own fingers busy.

"All over my face," I sighed before taking him between my lips. I cranked at him down low, my hand at his root while he moaned and whined.

"Fuck, Mrs Banks," I heard Carl mutter. "Jesus, fuck ... You're too fucking sexy..."

When the blond's cock slipped from my mouth, I looked at his friend and snarled, "You just want to fuck my pussy, Carl. You just want my cunt."

"Oh, shit," the boy in front of me moaned. "Don't say things like that. I'll ... I'll..." He grimaced and grunted, stomach tensing as his buttocks came up off the sofa, a great rush of ejaculate spitting out of him.

That first burst arced high and caught in my hair, another splash hitting my forehead.

The next spattered across the bridge of my nose, those three squirts coming so fast I couldn't respond.

I managed to take the rest of his outpouring in my mouth, the stuff squirting against my palette, thick salty spunk, with the taste of it triggering my own climax.

I came, mumbling and gasping, jizm pouring from my lips to coat the blond boys shaft while I shuddered and jerked.

The tremors still had me quivering as I sucked at that cock, blobs of cum clinging to the shaft. Semen slid over my bottom lip and cascaded down my chin while I put on a performance that had both men gaping at me. I kept at it, their murmurs and muttered comments coming to me.

When it was over, with spunk dangling from my chin, breasts smeared with muck, I ordered both of them to leave my house. I'd moved on from the idea of entertaining Carl's friend alone; I had other plans by then.

"But, Mrs Banks..." Carl protested when I showed him the door for the second time that day. "...Do we have to go? Can't we do some more?"

"I'm sure you could manage it, Carl," I breathed, so close to caving in and just allowing them both at me. "But why don't you come around again tomorrow night?" I eyed his friend and grinned, offering the blond a wink. "Bring him, too." Then I paused, ready to close the door as they stepped outside, albeit it with some reluctance on their part. "And if you can find any more of your mates who might want to glaze an old bird's tits ... Bring them along."

12