Cum Orgy

Story Info
His lady has a cum eating mania.
1.3k words
4.21
178.4k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jptune
jptune
91 Followers

I guess I'm just a cum freak and that's all there is to it. My gorgeous lady loves cum and loves the fact that I'll share it with her anytime.

My lady Julie had a request this time that I hadn't done before but have fantasized about. She wanted to watch me have a cum orgy all by myself. Usually she joins in, but this time she just wanted to watch me and masturbate while watching me go nuts with loads of cum.

She asked if I would go with her to the adult bookstore in the area. We would spend a good part of the day at the glory holes and collect the cum from as many cocks as possible so I would have a more than ample supply to go nuts with.

I agreed. Afterall, she does just about anything for me, so why wouldn't I return the favor. Especially since I kind of liked the idea myself. : We arrived at the bookstore at around 10:00 AM on a Saturday and didn't leave until about 6:00 PM that night. We had collected 38 loads of cum. Several of them filled a rubber about a ¼ of the way-some real heavy cummers. We both would suck each guy off, catch the cum in our mouths and deposit the cum into rubbers. We would fill each rubber about half way and then start on another. Julie wanted to be able to prepare the cum for me when we got home. The handling of the cum filled rubbers and watching the cum pour out from the rubbers was part of the foreplay that Julie wanted.

As soon as we got home Julie stripped off her clothes and started to prepare the cum. First she wanted to measure how much we had. She started to pour the cum out of the rubbers into a measuring cup-a little over 2 cups. A nice amount considering it was just for me (or so I thought). Next she asked me to dunk my already stiff dick into the measuring cupful of cum. After I did that she couldn't help but stick my dick in her mouth to taste all that cum. She was starting to go nuts. Julie grabbed her dildos, lied down on the couch, and asked me to do what I wanted with the cum. Of course, her preference was that I drink as much as possible and cum into my own mouth which is not a problem for me.

First I laid down a plastic sheet on the floor so I wouldn't destroy our carpet. Next I took the measuring cup full of cum and placed it next to me. I put my hand into the cum and scooped up a palm full and coated my cock heavily with the cum. Then, I put the measuring cum to my mouth and took a big mouthful of cum. Now, with my mouth full of cum and my cock coated with cum, I lied down on my back and flipped my legs over my head so that my cock was right at my lips. Julie had a dildo deep in her pussy and was starting to insert a huge one up her ass. She came real close to me and had her face about a foot from my mouth. She was luvin it, which got me more nuts than I already was.

Next, I started to put the head of my cock into my cum filled mouth. Julie asked me to open my mouth wider so she could see my mouth full of cum. She couldn't help herself and reached over to grab the cum filled cup and topped my mouth off so that the cum was up to my lips. Then she took hold of my cock, gave it a good couple of sucks and put the head of my cock into my mouth. She asked me to keep my mouth open as she stirred the cum in my mouth with the head of my cock. Naturally, cum started to drip out of my mouth. There simply was no room in my mouth for all that cum plus my cock. With my cock in my mouth Julie started to pour some more cum in my mouth so that it was as full as it could be. Next, she took a handful of cum and started to jerk me off. As I was getting close she asked me to swallow what I had in my mouth so she could fill my mouth up again with a fresh batch of cum. As I was swallowing the cum Julie coated my cock with more cum. Next, she wanted to load my mouth with cum while my cock was in my mouth. She wanted to see the cum climb up my cock until my cock was as submerged as possible into the cum in my mouth. Slowly, she started to pour another batch of cum into my mouth as she watched intensely. Her eyes had that crazed look that she gets when she gets so hot that she could burst.

Now she wants me to start sucking on my cock until I'm about ready to cum. As I'm sucking my cock with the cum in my mouth, swallowing some and some pouring out, Julie fills her mouth with cum and starts to pump those dildos in and out of her. She's savoring all that cum in her mouth and is watching and waiting for me to get to the point of no return. Just before I'm ready to cum I pull my cock out of my mouth just far enough so that the big head of my cock is pointed at my open mouth. Julie quickly grabs the cup of cum and starts to pour cum into my mouth. As I start to cum Julie is working on her dildo and swishing all the cum around in her mouth. My mouth is full of cum again and I'm shooting a huge load right on top of the cum in my mouth. I start swallowing all that cum as my third shot of cum landed in my mouth. Julie started to cum as she was watching and starts to swallow all the cum in her mouth. After she swallowed all that cum she quickly grabbed my cock and caught the final three shots of my cum in her mouth. She was still cumming as she swallowed the last of my cum.

Julie was so gone that she couldn't stop yet. There was still a good half cup of cum left in the cup. She filled her mouth with cum and started to suck my cock with her mouth full of cum. Pretty soon, I was hard again. She said that she didn't want any of the cum to go to waste so she asked me to fill my mouth with cum again. I was hot enough again to do it, which I did. Then Julie started to kiss me with both our mouths full of cum. We had our lips sealed against each other and both our tongues were swimming in cum inside each others mouths. Julie was still working that dildo and started to cum again. She continued cumming as the cum was flowing between our mouths. As she was cumming she swallowed the cum she had in her mouth and then I emptied my mouth into hers. Julie lied on her back with her mouth open and I started to fuck her mouthful of cum until I got to that point again. Just as I was about to cum it was my turn to watch as my cum now shot into the loads of cum that Julie had in her mouth. She started to cum again as she worked the dildos she had in her. As she was cumming she started to swallow another mouthful of cum, savoring every last drop.

Needless to say, we had our fill of cum that night. It was probably enough to satisfy us for at least a week or so.

Until the next cumventure.

jptune
jptune
91 Followers