Cum Share Scheme

Story Info
A black woman and her white husband entertain another man
2.9k words
3.83
63.8k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trevorm
trevorm
278 Followers

You are in one of your dominant moods. Actually, I love it. I love it when you boss me about. I look up to you because you're strong. You know things too.

You've invited one of your men friends around for the evening, a footballer from Pittsburgh called Larry. His nickname is 'chicken-lips'?

You said it would be good for my education and constitution to watch you being fucked by another man, a big black man. You said that black men know how to please a woman in many ways, and it's nothing to do with their big cocks. They're 'attentive lovers', as you put it. You said it would teach me to be more tolerant of other guys if I let another man 'have' you. You think it would be a generous and Christian thing for me to do, sharing you with someone else. You say you will appreciate me more because you love unselfish guys; and I will probably love you more because of it. You said that although we're married, that doesn't mean to say I own you outright. You said you're still entitled to a certain amount of freedom and I agree with you.

I believe a butterfly is no longer beautiful once its wings have been clipped and cannot fly, as a lioness is less dynamic and attractive in captivity because she is unhappy and depressed without her freedom.

Perhaps I can learn something. How other guys go about pleasing a woman, especially big black men. You said they have more than one hundred ways of satisfying a woman. That a fact?

You recently confessed to me that one of your favourite fantasies is having to entertain twenty men, that's more than a whole football team... and a whole lot of cock for one woman. Wow... imagine it! Maybe we can make it happen some time.

Personally, I don't think I could take twenty men at one sitting. Even if I was a woman as strong as you, honey, I'd have to spread them out a bit. Mind you, you are one awesome horny babe with a mean appetite to match your build. I'm happy to share you because a woman like you takes a whole lot of loving and satisfying, so I'm kind of glad of any help I can get because, Jesus Christ, you are fucking exhausting me, woman! But so long as you come back to me afterwards and smother me with your big black bubbies, I'm in clover, happy as Larry, a pig in shit, putty in your hands.

The doorbell goes. I go to open it. Larry stands there blotting out the sunlight. It's like a fucking eclipse. He's a big guy. I estimate him about six-six and around 250 pounds. Man, he's awesome, like a fucking mountain of solid muscle. He's a linebacker for the Steelers. He used to live in The Bronx and that's how come you know him.

"I'm Larry."

"Hi Larry."

His handshake's like a vice. My fingers click and crack, get all scrunched up. I think one of them has been broken. Ouch! I let him into the apartment, nursing my hand. He's wearing a blue check shirt and light tan slacks. They're nicely tailored and close-fitting round the butt. He has the sleeves of his shirt turned back, showing the blue-black skin of his wrists. He has the sexual magnetism of an animal.

"Go through to the lounge, Larry. Make yourself at home, buddy." A trail of men's cologne wafts after him. I get a nice hard-on just looking at his ass.

"Thanks for inviting me to your humble abode," he says, looking round the room. "Where's Tisha?"

"Finishing off," I say. "Putting on the war paint for you." He laughs easily, his smile is like a toothpaste advert, only whiter. "She wants to make herself pretty for me, huh?"

"You bet! Drink? A beer?"

"Fine. Beer will be just fine."

"Sit down, make yourself comfortable. Put the hi-fi on, man."

I go and get a couple of buds from the fridge. I call down the hallway. "Larry's here babe... Jeeze, you know something..? That guy's a fucking wall."

"Tell him I'll be out in a minute. Does he need a drink?"

"I'm already on it... and I said you're nearly ready."

"Mix me one while you're at it, won't you, honey?"

"Usual?"

"Yeah, only more vodka than orange. I wanna play fast and loose tonight."

"Tell me something I don't know."

"I love you, honey."

"I know that too."

"Okay... How about this..? Larry swings both ways."

"What?"

"He's bi. He likes cock and pussy in equal measures, so we're in for a ball."

"I thought tonight I was on the sidelines."

"But he'll probably want you to join in at some time. He's kind of expecting it."

"Na! Count me out, honey. That guy'd kill me inside a minute, gorgeous as he is."

"He's a pussycat. A gentle giant."

"Yeah? I thought you said he broke some guy's jaw once."

"He did, too. But not by fucking him in the mouth. Just some slight disagreement after a football game, that's all."

"I tell you, baby... that's a real comfort to me, it really is. Nah, tonight I'll just sit and drink and watch the action."

"And wank yourself silly, if I know you."

"Only if you put on a good show, honey... You know... like the works."

"Okay, baby. How do I look?"

I come into the bedroom. You pout your lips at me, showing me the paint job.

"You look great, baby."

And you really do. You've even tied your hair with a yellow silk ribbon. You have on a light green silk blouse that's unbuttoned enough to show your bubbies snuggling together. Your skirt is a sexy black number, tight and revealing, showing the curve and crease of your hi-can ass. Your four inch heels elongate your calves into a sleek, tapered shape. You're an animal too. Sometimes it's like fucking an animal when we make love, a wild one at that - a real lioness. I mean that in a nice way.

Two minutes later we're all together in the lounge with our drinks.

"You look great, baby," says Larry.

"You don't look so bad yourself, honey," you say.

"Great tits. You always did have, Tisha. You're a lucky boy, Trevor."

"I know it, Larry. Especially as I'm going to have the pleasure of watching you fuck my wife."

"It's very good of you to share Tisha like this," he says. Aren't you going to join us?"

"I don't want to be in the way," I say.

"You won't be," says Larry. "I love threesomes."

"Some people get off by just watching the action," I say.

"I like that too. Hey, it's cool, man. You do what you want. I like an audience when I'm fucking. It turns me on."

"He's a showman," you say. "An exhibitionist."

"I can tell." I say.

"I think there's a bit of that in all of us," says Larry."

We finish our drinks and make easy conversation. I refill our glasses, and again... and again. And soon we are nicely sozzled.

You put some smoochy soul music on the hi-fi and pull big Larry up for a dance. I see you slowly rotating in front of me, watching where the hands go. Larry is soon feeling your ass. Your arms are draped around his neck, your head resting on his massive chest. And the next thing you are kissing, softly at first, and then full blown, giving it some meaning. I watch your tongues slide in and out of each other's mouth and my cock becomes extremely hard. I can hear the sound of your kissing, your smooching. Your skirt lifts as Larry continues to play with your ass, his fingers beginning to insinuate themselves up your crack. The sheer audacity of his actions right in front of me get me very excited. It's really horny watching you respond to another man's caresses. I can see the bulge in his pants and the way he presses it against you. Your hips move in response. It's obvious how much you're both enjoying exploring each other's bodies. I wonder how long it will be before I give in and unzip myself.

"Do you want to do it in the bedroom?" you say, finally coming up for air after an extremely long and passionate kiss.

"How about right here on the carpet?"

"Anything you say, honey... I'm ready when you are."

You slither down Larry's giant frame until you are on your knees and eye-level with his crotch. You unzip him in a no-nonsense, getting-on-with-it fashion and free his massive erection. You play with him, stroking the big blue-black, purple-veined cock, kissing the bloated knob, flicking your tongue across it teasingly while looking arrogantly at me. I know what you're doing and why you're doing it. You're being obvious, right in my face, blatant, doing naughty things because I've given you the green light to do so. You know how it turns me on and I know I should feel some shame and jealousy and I do up to a point, but not an all-consuming hateful shame and jealousy. It's more envy, for Larry's raw animal appeal, something white men do not have, and an admiration for your boldness and exhibitionism, your bravery.

You take him in your mouth, get him in about halfway and gag. Although he is big I know you could take him all the way down and deep throat him if you wanted to, but you need to get him the other way round first, so that the curve of his cock misses the back of your throat, like in a 69. You will then not have the inclination to gag and it will be so erotically sensual for both of you.

But you are determined to persevere this way, and Larry takes it as an invitation to fuck your mouth wholesale. He grabs the back of your head and drives his cock in hard. You splutter and gag, but enjoy the abuse as a perverse pleasure.

"See how I fuck yo w'man," says Larry, affecting an Afro-Caribbean accent all of a sudden. "See how de lady loves ma black dick in her mouth, white boy!"

I can hold back no longer and have to unzip my jeans to get my cock out. It's already fully-boned and I have trouble getting it through the gap, so I undo the top button too.

"When ah done fucking yo w'man, ah wanna sees ya clean her o ma cum!"

Larry takes his cock out of your mouth while you regain your breath. He takes his slacks off, followed by his underpants. His great steed bobs and twitches with hot blood. He takes off your top and bra. Your lovely bubbies separate and wobble.

Larry lays you flat on your back and sits astride you, taking his considerable weight on his knees. He starts to massage your huge breasts, titting you up so that the nipples are soon projecting like two obscene bullets. Then he leans forward and kisses them, running his incredibly long tongue over them, covering them in wetness that makes them shine in the early evening sunlight streaming through the lounge window.

"Bunch dem titties fo ma, w'man."

And you do, squashing them together with your hands. Larry shuffles up your body and puts his cock between your tits. You know this game well. We have played it many times ourselves. He slides it between your slicked, bunched mounds, his tight-muscled ass lifting and dipping with each thrust. I start to masturbate, but I know I will have to pace myself. I don't want to cum too soon. I'd love us all to cum together. That would be so fantastic.

"Ya want ma to fuck ya with a condom on, w'man?"

I hear you say no, it's okay, that's all taken care of.

"Dat's great cuz wees gonna git yo white boy ta lick it all out after. We show him who is de bosses."

Larry turns to wink at me and his eyes drop to my cock which I'm fisting too fast. He licks his lips. "Slow down, you little white honky. Wees not ready fa de big cum yet."

It's hard to resist, but I do as he says. I watch him move higher up your body so that his considerable balls dangle over your mouth.

"Now take dem bombs in yo mouth, w'man, and suck."

I watch your mouth opening, trying to catch his giant rocks as Larry tantalizingly swings them over your lips. Suddenly you catch one, but it pulls away and you bite the skin of his ball-sac, dragging it back.

"Okay, w'man, I knows ya want dem bombs. Na need ta bite so hard. Yoos kin have it."

Then you get the great purple plum in your mouth and suck it, making Larry moan in appreciation. After a while you switch to the other one and continue until Larry takes them away for good.

"Now do ma ass 'n' git yo tongue right up there."

He positions his ass conveniently for your mouth and you immediately pleasure him this way too. I can see your tongue disappearing into his asshole as he moves his ass up and down on you, and the sheer effrontery and crudeness of the act almost makes me pop my cork.

"Dat's good, baby... right in ta ma shit-hole. You like it good?"

"Umph! Ugh-huh!"

You nod and continue to work your tongue inside him until he gets off of you.

"Now ah do same ta yo, lady. Git on yo hands 'n' knees... Larry want to fuck yo big bad ass wit his long tongue."

You do as he says, positioning your butt for him. He removes your skirt and panties and gives you a light slap on your bare ass.

"Cum on, w'man... lift dat big bad ass fo ma. Git it up high."

You dip your back and jut your ass like Larry says. And then his straight on you, reaming your tight hole with his incredibly long tongue. He plunges it in and out while fingering your sopping pussy. You wiggle your backside in his face and he grunts like a pig.

"Oh Larry, that is so nice, baby." You give me a sideways glance. "You see how it's done, honey? Uggh! Oh Jeeze! Tongue my asshole real hard, big fella."

I've never seen a tongue go so far into an asshole before. It's unbelievable, outrageous, shouldn't be allowed. How does he do it.

"Is it nice, baby?" I say getting up and coming over to you. And as you open your hot wet mouth to answer me I put my cock inside and do my load. Larry continues to ream and frig you while I empty my balls. My cum spills from the corners of your lips, while Larry now wants to fuck your ass for real. He has no trouble getting it into your slick hole, already all nice and wet with his saliva. After steadily advancing his big cock up your airtight tube, he finally fills you to the hilt with his hot meat. You love the feeling of having your ass violated. He glides inside you like a knife through melting butter and pumps you so that his balls are slapping your ass cheeks. It's a delicious sensation for you, and a wonderful sight for me, watching his ten inches disappear into your backside, only then to reappear, the long greasy pole sliding out slicked with your love juice and then back in again. It's a phenomenon of nature how the humble bottom can accommodate such a brutish weapon. But it is a resilient and receptive organ and responds well to punishment.

His hand frigs you furiously to an intense climax just as he fills your bottom with his warm cream. I kiss your face, tasting the salt sweat running down your cheeks.

"Well done, baby," I say. "Take all his cum. That was just fantastic. I love you so much."

"If ya love your w'man, ya better cum here 'n' clean her ass, like a good white honky."

I do as Larry says, watching him slide his wet, soiled prick out of your ass. It glistens with thick slime and he presents it to my lips.

"Ya clean ma first, white boy." And I do, taking his soiled wet prick into my mouth and cleaning him off. The mixture of tastes is fantastic, your shit mixed with Larry's cum.

"Lie on yo back, boy. Tisha? Ya cum here 'n' squat over white boy's mouth."

We both know what he wants to see and we position ourselves accordingly. I watch your beautiful ass descending on me until your crinkled black hole is right over my mouth, palpitating in readiness.

"Cum on, w'man. Let de white boy have it. Make him eat ma cum."

I open my mouth to receive Larry's warm white cargo as it shoots from your asshole. It tastes divine, delicious, viscous and slightly bitter, like warm soap suds. By the time you've emptied yourself, my face is covered in Larry's cum even though I've swallowed a huge amount.

"Now ya kiss you w'man."

And I do, so that you can clean my face of Larry's cum.

"I love you, my darling," I say to you when it's all done.

"I love you too," you say. And we kiss again while Larry mixes some more drinks. I think he is still hungry for more loving. How long will he keep us at it?

trevorm
trevorm
278 Followers