Cum Slut

Story Info
He uses her and makes her cum.
1.1k words
4.18
163.6k
44
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_js
miss_js
30 Followers

I could not see him, because of the blindfold he left on me before we had drifted off to sleep, but I could feel him shift himself closer to me. He brought his palm up to rest on my throat, his thumb and index finger on each side of my jaw. He whispered in my ear, "Are you sleeping?" I shook my head slightly. He hooked his thumb in my mouth. I sucked it lightly. He pulled it out and trailed it over my chin, down to the hollow of my throat. He bit lightly at my earlobe, "Your cunt is wet,' he whispered with the slight lilt of a question. He sunk his teeth into the cartilage of my ear. I gasped, waking fully. "Answer," he whispered.

"Yes; my cunt is wet," I answered.

'Good," he said pinching my nipple hard, making me cry out. "You want me to make you cum again, don't you?"

"Oh...Please," I requested, my voice some where between pleading and begging.

"Please?" he taunted.

"Oh God, yes. Yes Please make me cum. I want your cock so bad..." I let it trail off.

I felt his breath heavy on my ear, before he whispered darkly, "You don't get my cock yet. I'm not done playing with you. Hand me the dildo beside your pillow."

I had to stretch slightly to find it, and he still had my nipple grasped between his thumb and forefinger. As I pulled one way, he pulled the other. I let out a small gasp as he tightened his fingers on my nipples and he said, "Stick it in your pussy.'

I started working it in and out of my pussy. He released his grip on my nipple, and I felt a cuff to my head. "What are you doing? I did not tell you to fuck yourself. Give me your hands."

I did as I was told, and he secured him above my head. He stuck half the dildo's length in me, and then he began to move his thumb in gentle circles around my clit.

"Oh, God," I moaned writhing, trying to increase the stimulation.

"Spread your legs wide," he instructed.

I spread them. Still playing lightly with my clit, he started thrusting the dildo uncomfortably hard and deep.

"Oh, God...Oh fuck," I moaned, "Please let me cum...Please."

He started fucking me faster, harder. "You are such a slut," he spit at me. "Begging. Me. To. Cum." He punctuated each word with a violent thrust of the dildo, making me cry out with each one.

I felt him move off the bed, and say from across the room, "Keep your legs wide." I felt him lightly tease my clit with the riding crop as he said, "You should see what a slut you look...Tied up...legs wide...stuffed full of cock...thighs covered with your pussy juice..." I felt two quick slaps from the riding crop on my tits. "Thank me after each blow," he ordered

"Yes, Sir," I barely got out before the next blow landed on my clit. I cried out, and cut it short before responding, "Thank you.'

"Do you want more?" he asked.

"Yes," I all but whispered, knowing the more I took the harder and hotter he got. I felt another land on my pussy. "Oh thank you, " I moaned, "Another please."

After five more blows, he was ready. He pulled the dildo out of my pussy and stuck it in my mouth. "Suck it clean."

I licked and sucked it alternately, feeling his eyes on me the whole time. The thought of his cock pounding me, made my pussy ache to be filled again. I started begging, "Please fuck me. I want your cock so bad. Oh god... I need your cock."

"You 'need' my cock?' He teased. "What will you do to get it?"

"Anything! Anything, just tell me, and I'll do it," I panted, 'Oh please use me."

"Roll over."

I did as I was told. I felt him rubbing an unfamiliar toy on my pussy, and then against my asshole. He leaned in and bit my earlobe. "I am going to stick this batt plug in your ass," he paused, slowly working a small length of it in and out of my asshole, teasing me, tormenting me. "And then I am going to fuck you hard, and let you cum as many times as you can, and when I have used you all I want, you are going to wear the butt plug the rest of the night." He emphasized that point by thrusting it completely into my ass. I cried out at the shock of it, but then he slowly slid his cock in my pussy as he explained the rest of his plan. "Then in the morning when I wake up, I am going to take it out, and your are going to sit on my cock, taking all ten inches up your ass slowly, letting gravity do its work." He sunk his cock completely in my pussy, pulled it out and slammed it into me again. I immediately came, and came hard. "Oh god, thank you, thank you, fuck me more," I begged.

"Thank me tomorrow morning as you are riding my cock hard, stuck deep in your ass," he said, pushing on the butt plug, and making me cum again. "That's two slut. How many more do you have for me? Close your legs. You need more don't you?"

As I closed my legs around his cock, he brought his legs to the out side of mine, and began slamming his cock in me wildly. In this position every thrust bore pressure on my clit and my ass. It was beyond anything I had ever felt before. I could feel another orgasm building, and surrendered to it. It broke hard and lasted long. When my body stopped convulsing, he leaned in and bit the flesh at my shoulder blade. I cried out at the antithesis of pleasure. "What do you say? " he prompted.

"Thank you." I replied.

"That's my good slut," He growled in my ear. "Do you want more?"

"Oh god yes, please...Please fuck me more...Fuck me hard...I love your cock inside me...Please make me cum..." I rambled almost nonsensically.

He began fucking me again with long slow strokes, deliberate, enjoying the power he had over my body. He brought me to orgasm another three times, before quickening his pace to sate his own lust. As I felt him nearing his own ecstasy I lost myself once again in pleasure. "Oh god, thank you, thank you," I gasped when I felt his cock stiffen and explode inside me.

He was silent for a minute in the aftermath. I let a small cry of disappointment escape as I felt him roll off the top of me, pulling his cock from my grasp. He lay on his back, catching his breath, before rolling onto his side, and gathering me in an intimate spoon." Sleep well," he said with a small chuckle, knowing I would not.

miss_js
miss_js
30 Followers