Cum Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,473 Followers

"Ok, now that you've seen me...my turn to see you!"

I was too fucking horny not to. All sense of logic, morality, fear and concern about her parents, flew right out the window, along with my clothing in a sense. In seconds, I was standing there in front of her, my hard dick pointing straight out, there was even a stringer of cum-dew hanging from the tip of it, dribbling out which she seemed to sit there and watch in total fascination as it slowly elongated, stretching towards the floor in front of her. Stacy reached out grabbing it with her finger however before it broke apart and actually did. She immediately wrapped it around her index finger, spread herself, and then applied it to her clit.

"Fuck I love doing that!" she said, using a particular word I'd never heard her utter before, in my presence anyway. "Squeeze it for me again," she now asked, which I did, pleased to see another rather large dollop of precum emerge from the head of my dick and like before, begin to stretch out in a long lazy string of nearly clear jisim.

"Do you usually shoot a lot? Or just a little?" she asked. "Do you squirt far mostly, or does it just dribble out?"

Even her questions were kinky hot as she asked them.

"It depends," I said simply.

"On what?" She pressed still sitting there playing with her clit.

"Well, on a number of things I guess. The last time I jerked off for one, how long between doing that for two, and three...how horny I am at the moment when I do."

She was grinning, obviously enjoying this as she now reached up with her free hand and proceeded to toy with her breast. "OK, so then tell me...when was the last time you played with yourself, and where? And...just how horny are you anyway?"

I actually had to think about that. It had been several days ago now in fact, just before going to bed one evening, and I now recalled it was because I had seen her earlier that day when she'd come over to do my laundry. She'd been wearing another pair of tight fitting shorts then, a tank top with no bra as I recalled. "Saturday, Saturday evening...just before bed."

Stacy giggled. "Was that because of the way I was dressed when I came over earlier during the day?" She now asked. "Did that make you horny? Thinking about me?"

I nodded my head, which she seemed to take quite a deal of delight in. "Cool, I was hoping it would, because I certainly got off myself, wondering if you did. Anyway...so are you?"

There was no sense denying anything at this point. "Very!"

"So then you'll probably squirt really big, lots and lots of thick creamy spunk?" she asked working and frigging her clit wildly now.

"I think...you can count on it," I told her.

**

The fact it had been several days since I'd jerked off pretty much ensured I was going to squirt a pretty sizeable load. But in addition to that, it had been several months since I'd even seen a naked woman. Standing there looking down at Stacy as she so openly finger-fucked herself, playing with her breasts, spreading her pussy lips wide open for me, soon had me teetering on the edge.

"Fuck, Stacy! I don't know...how much longer...I can hold out!"

I had slowed the pumping of my own cock, not quite stopping as it felt so fucking good, but I was also not wanting to friggin squirt so damn soon either!

"Shit, just do it!" Stacy said looking up at me with lust filled eyes. "Go ahead Jim, pop it off for me, let me see all that nice hot cream spewing from the head of that fat juicy looking cock!"

I couldn't have prevented myself from doing that if I'd have tried now, just hearing the vulgarity of her wanton words, the dripping lust coming from her mouth, the glistening moisture of her sex, not to mention the very audible sounds I was hearing as she fingered herself, playing with her own slippery, squishy juices. I pumped once, twice, and then felt the powerful surge of my spunk racing up the length of my prick. As though in slow motion, I hovered for an instant, the force of my climax nearly taking the top of my head off as I saw the long arching streamer of my semen suddenly burst from the tip of my prick. Seeing it, Stacy squealed in delight, offering her tits as the perfect target for that initial splash. I think we were both surprised at the copious amount of those first few discharges. In seconds, both breasts were simply drenched in my cream, and though the force of each rope I continued to toss slightly diminished, I stepped forward, now aiming my prick at the pink precious target between her legs.

"Oh yeah, right there Jim, right there! Squirt my clit baby! Squirt my little clit!"

I'd never seen anything like it. Taking her hands, gathering up the cream that so thoroughly covered her breasts, she began spanking her pussy with her hand. As she did, I heard the squishy splat of each hard slap against her cunt, cum spittle actually flying off in near every direction as she did so. Within seconds she was screaming out her own pleasure, the intensity of her orgasm filling the air, her hand still slapping her wide open pussy with more force than I thought pleasurable, yet it seemed that for her at least, it certainly was.

I had collapsed back down into my chair, still watching her as she slow rolled her spent clit between her fingers now, finally riding the last waves of her ecstasy, still looking at me through glazed eyes.

"Fuck," I said simply finding my breath, still in a state of shock over what had just transpired here. As I finally shook off the fugue of my own lust, the nagging concerns I had shoved to the back of my head came out again. "Stacy...as nice as that was..."

Once again she looked at me, "Don't...I know what you're going to try to say Jim, but don't. I'm old enough to decide for myself who I'm going to see and sleep with, mom and dad have no say in the matter, which includes my seeing or sleeping with you."

"But your father will kill me even so," I managed to get in.

"I doubt that," she said easily. "But...if it makes you feel any better, we'll keep all this a secret then." She stood up and began dressing, her breasts still smeared with my spunk, which I could easily smell as well. "They'll be home soon," she then added, "So I'd best go home and shower," she giggled letting me know she could smell the heat of our combined spent passion covering her body. "What time do you have to get up to leave tomorrow?" she then asked throwing me off for a moment.

"Four. I have to be at the airport by six, my plane leaves at seven...why?"

"Don't lock your back door," she stated, and then turned and walked out the back heading back towards her own place.

I stood there for several moments, just watching the sway of that tight little ass as she passed through the gate connecting our two yards.

**

I found it virtually impossible to go to sleep. Restlessly looking at the clock every few minutes, remembering the last time I had looked, 12:47 when I must have dozed off. It seemed like I'd just gotten to sleep when I felt an amazing sensation, my eyes popping open. Even in the darkness I could see the vague outline of her shape kneeling beside me. The clock now reading 3:15. I was stiff and hard, her mouth working my shaft, though for how long I honestly didn't know. She had done it so softly that at first I hadn't been aware of it, slowly bringing me around with that tantalizing tongue as she lapped at my prick like a slowly melting ice cream cone.

"About time," she giggled pleasurably. I felt her move, and then straddle me, the warmth of her cunt capturing my prick before I could even answer her. The next sound in fact coming out of my mouth a long guttural unintelligible string of pleasured moans and groans as Stacy began working her pussy magic up and down the length of my shaft.

We made love slowly and for a very long time, our coupling not quite as frenzied as I might have expected. Even the near simultaneous orgasm we shared was almost silent in comparison to the one we'd experienced the day before. Stacy lifted up, my cock literally plopping from inside her juicy wet cunt, the combined mixture of her juices pouring out of her as she squatted above me, working her pussy muscles. Even in the dark I felt and heard the dripping splatter of our mutual cum as it fell back onto my dick. Seconds after that, I again felt Stacy's mouth on me, cleaning me up, licking and slurping happily away at my now very satisfied prick. When the alarm went off, Stacy slipped out of bed, I was half dreaming with the soft gentle licking I'd been treated to.

"Call me when you get back," she said, and then like a wraith in the night, disappeared from my room.

**

It wasn't necessary to call her. She was sitting on the steps waiting for me when I pulled up. Surprised to see her there, I got out of the car, grabbed my overnight bag and headed towards her.

"How'd you know when I'd be here?" I asked surprised, yet smiling upon seeing her. She wore a tight fitting pair of white shorts and a red and white striped tube top that barely contained her magnificent breasts.

"Checked your flight, got the arrival time and figured how long it would take you to get home after that. Pretty close actually, I've only been sitting here less than ten minutes."

Stacy followed me into the house, and then up the stairs. As we entered the bedroom, she immediately headed off into the bathroom and began running a shower for me. "Take your time, I'll be downstairs waiting for you when you're done," she said, and then left the room with a mischievous smile on her face. The hot water felt good, and though tired from the red-eye flight, I was soon feeling very invigorated. Throwing on a robe, I soon headed back down the stairs, to my surprise, I heard what was obviously a movie being played and watched on my TV. But it wasn't just any ordinary movie either, not by the sounds I heard. When I entered the den, sure enough, Stacy was lying there naked on my couch, she'd inserted a porn movie, though where she'd gotten it from, I had no idea. She smiled as I came into the room, patting the couch next to her.

"Feel better?" she asked, as she continued stroking her pussy, toying at it with her fingers.

"Ah yeah...much," I said taking a seat next to her, glancing at the TV for a moment, seeing what appeared to be a young woman laying on the floor, at least a dozen or so men all standing around and above her. "Interesting movie," I said feeling my prick begin to stiffen beneath my robe. As though sensing that herself, she reached over undoing the sash, her hand reaching in and immediately producing my rather stiff cock.

"I love this one...it's one of my favorites," she explained.

"What's it called?" I asked.

She grinned, winked and then answered. "Cum slut...just what I am!"

We sat watching the movie, though my hand was now down between her legs, fingering that wet juicy split, her hand slow-stroking my cock. "You're really into this aren't you?" I asked. It was obvious that Stacy was very much aroused by the scene in the movie. The young woman, looking very similar in appearance to herself, now lying down on the floor as one by one, each of the men began discharging their cum-shots upon her.

"You have no idea!" She said honestly. "Maybe this will gross you out hearing me say it, but that is my biggest all time fantasy," she said looking into my eyes. "I've always wanted to feel what it was like to have a large group of men showering me with their cum. Unfortunately, in the movies, the poor girls seem to get much, if not all of it right in the face. And not that I mind that, I don't, but I prefer watching it too, seeing those hard delicious cocks lurching, spurting and squirting their cream. I'd rather feel it landing all over me, covering me almost completely in it, and then having it rubbed into me, head to toe after that."

"Yeah, well we certainly do all have our fantasies," I told her. "And no...I don't think yours is all that weird either, different yes, but certainly not weird. Hell Stacy...if I were to tell you some of mine..."

The gleam in her eye told me that perhaps I shouldn't have done that. "Tell me Jim, tell me...what IS one of your biggest fantasies ever? Come on, you know what mine is...now tell me one of yours."

Under the circumstances, with her fondling my cock the way she was, the eroticism of the movie we were watching, and the delicious feel of her very wet pussy, how could I not? The words coming out of my mouth even before I realized how it must have sounded to her, though all she did was giggle hotly, still stroking my cock, nodding her head in agreement.

"Oh...here comes my favorite part!" She stated gathering my attention back to the movie. How they had actually managed it, I have no idea, but suddenly one cock after another seemed to let go, streamers of spunk spurting out, cascading down on the girl lying on the floor. Criss-crossing ribbons of sperm splashing against her, and not all of which were landing on her face either. Most of it in fact against her breasts and tummy, as well as her cunt as she cried out deliriously with joy. Stacy too was crying out now herself, the onscreen climatic moment triggering her own needful orgasm.

"Ok baby...give me yours now," she demanded, her mouth suddenly wrapping itself around my prick, sucking it for all she was worth. I'd perhaps cum in a woman's mouth maybe half a dozen times in my entire lifetime, and though it was obvious Stacy preferred watching it, she went after my dick with a vengeance, the force of my semen hitting the back of her throat as she swallowed me down, making my toes curl.

"Fuck! That was mind-blowing!" I exclaimed happily, watching as she licked her lips erotically.

"Sweetie? You ain't seen nothing yet!"

**

I don't know how else to put it. Stacy was like a drug, and I was addicted to her. I soon found myself doing the craziest things with her, and for her. Some of which I actually felt sheepish or embarrassed about, but then did them anyway, and damn glad afterwards that I had. Stacy had a way of turning the strangest, weirdest, silliest situation into one of the most erotic, sensual, hot experiences of my entire life!

I had once again come home in the middle of the day. Hearing my car pulling up into the drive, Stacy had come outside, naked, waiting for me in her back yard. I had seen her of course, and stepped out through the sliding glass door with the intention of joining her. She met me at the gate separating the two yards however and told me to stay where I was.

"You have a ladder?" she asked. I did, but it didn't explain anything. "Good, get it, set it up right there, I'll be waiting for you," she told me. I did as she asked. She had positioned herself down on the grass on a blanket just on the other side of the fence. The only way I could see her was to climb up the ladder, sit on the top of it looking down. Once again, she was playing with herself, though this time she was using what appeared to be a rather curious looking rubberized cock which she was sliding in and out of her cunt. "Go ahead baby, jack yourself off for me," she asked. "I want to watch you squirt from up there, I want to see if that nice thick cream of yours can hit me from up there," she added.

Like I said, it was weird in a way, but damn fucking exciting too. The sense of danger, particularly with me sitting there on top of a ladder, jerking off, not knowing for sure if anyone might actually spot me doing it was one thing, but looking down at her as she fucked herself with the dildo, waiting expectantly for my load of cream was once again something else.

It was like that with her most of the time. She was like a tornado, I never knew when she was going to hit or where. I no longer locked the back door to my house, so there were several times when I woke up in the middle of the night, and she'd simply just be there. Once or twice late in the evening, I had heard a knock on my door, going to answer it, only to discover her standing outside. The first time confused the hell out of me. It was mid July, and though it wasn't extremely hot outside, she stood there wearing a raincoat. I soon figured out why when she opened it, revealing the fact she had nothing on beneath it. Though it was late, with little traffic or activity going on around us, she'd made it clear enough as she kept me from opening the screen door in order to let her in.

"No...right here, right through the door," she'd told me. The next thing I knew, I was standing in my own doorway, masturbating, watching her as she stood on the other side, fingering herself. When I got close, I pressed the head of my cock directly against the screen, and then pumped myself off. Some of which somehow managed to still get through the small tiny openings to actually splash against her bare skin, though the majority of my spunk was caught, plugging up the tiny holes and making a rather obscene display against my door. Stacy then took a picture of it, and soon after walked away into the night.

It was like that with her. I never knew what was going to happen next, or when. And it seemed like it was never the same way twice with her whenever she was in one of her particularly weird little moods. But I found myself, looking forward to them more and more, anxiously awaiting, sometimes actually disappointed when all she wanted to do was suck or fuck, or simply mutually masturbate one another which we now did at least once a day.

Several weeks had gone by since that little episode in front of the TV when we'd watched that favorite little porn of hers together. I'd almost forgotten about our conversation, and that I had actually shared with her one of my own personal little fantasies. I'd gotten home from work, half expecting Stacy to jump out at me from somewhere inside the house, something she was prone to do on occasion, and actually disappointed when she didn't. I wandered upstairs to the bedroom, still hoping she might be hiding, and actually waiting for me up there, once again disappointed when I entered the room and nothing happened. Needing to pee, I walked into the bathroom, and there on the mirror written in lipstick was a note she had left me.

"Heritage Suites, room 310, 8:00. Don't be late." She'd signed it with a smiley face written in lipstick as well. I glanced at my watch, it was already 6:30. I'd have just enough time to shower, shave and put a fresh change of clothes on and still make it there on time. But what had really thrown me was, this was something new. Up until now we'd pretty much confined our activities to my place, or the surrounding yards, excluding the one and only incident where we'd actually met in the parking lot of a local nearby grocery store. Stacy had insisted on giving me a hand job as I stood there in the open door of my car, it had been a wickedly delicious encounter. One that had left me nervous as hell, but more excited than I'd been in a long time too. I'd even smiled at a young couple as they brought groceries out to their car parked a short distance away. Stacy hidden on the seat, nude as the day she was born, sitting there jacking me off as I simply stood there. I often wondered what they must have thought.

But now this. At least she had gotten us a room, and by the name of the hotel, I happened to know it wasn't a very cheap one either.

I arrived at ten minutes to eight, made my way up to the room, and then knocked, curious to see, wondering what to expect when she opened it. I didn't have long to find out either. I had knocked, Stacy opening the door almost immediately. I halfway expected her to be naked, which she was, so that wasn't too much of a surprise. But what was a surprise as I entered the room, was the discovery of two additional equally naked females inside. They were on the bed, going down on one another as I entered.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,473 Followers