Cum Sluts Anonymous 2: Bob

Story Info
An addiction he was trying to beat.
1.6k words
4.07
59.4k
11
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 05/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Bob and I'm a cum slut. I haven't always been one, but I guess that everyone here can say that. The credo of this organization is that you have to admit that you have a problem and then identify the problem before you have any chance of licking it. Not to be facetious, but licking it is the problem that has brought me to this meeting, to this group, in the hope that you can help me in overcoming this addiction. Like most of the members of this group were at one time or another, I was in denial before I came to this meeting. I needed it, I wanted it, I looked forward to it and I always said that I could stop whenever I wanted. But I never seemed to want to stop, not even when I began to realize just how self-destructive the addiction was.


Unlike a lot of people who become addicted, I know exactly when my addiction started, right down to the last minute. I was at work when my wife called me and asked me to stop at the pharmacy on my way home from work and pick up her prescription. I said that I would and then about half an hour later I suddenly remembered that I didn't know where to go to get it. I tried to call back, but I got no answer. I tried every five minutes, but still no answer and I began to get worried. She was a stay at home housewife and mother and she should have been home to answer the phone. I dismissed the idea that she had gone out since if that was the case she would have been able to pick up the prescription herself. I soon convinced myself that something was wrong and I left work and headed for home.

There were two strange cars in the driveway and that, coupled with the unanswered phone, somehow made me think that a burglary might be in progress and I debated calling the police on my cell phone. I decided that I needed more information before doing anything that drastic and I headed for the house. I was half way there before I was overtaken by caution and I went back to my car and got my tire iron. I quietly let myself into the house and went from room to room, but the downstairs was empty. I heard a sharp cry from upstairs and I headed that way. There were noises coming from our bedroom and I took a firm grip on the tire iron and headed up the stairs.

In the doorway to the bedroom I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw my wife lying on the bed with two men; they were all naked and the men were using her. She had one between her legs and the other one was standing next to the bed and she had her mouth on him. This was no burglary, this was rape! I thought about backing away and using my cell phone to call the police, but then I knew that it was already too late for them to stop this. There were two of them, but I had the tire iron and the element of surprise in my favor. I firmed up the grip on my tire iron, but just as I was about to charge into the room I noticed something; her left hand was caressing the balls of the man in her mouth and her hips were pushing up to meet the thrusts of the man who was between her legs. If she was being raped she was sure enjoying it.

Just then I saw white fluid leaking out of her mouth and I knew that the man in her mouth had just ejaculated. When he pulled his penis out of her mouth a drop of cum fell from the head of his penis and landed on her upper lip and her tongue came out and licked it and I heard her say, "Mmm, that's good" and then the man between her legs said, "Here it comes sweetie" and a minute or so later her moved out from between her legs and my wife reached down and put a finger in herself. When she pulled it out she took it up to her mouth, sucked it and said, "God, but I do love the taste of your cum."

Until then they had not seen me, but I was so surprised at my wife's behavior that I was numb and my fingers relaxed on the tire iron and it fell to the floor with a loud clunk. Suddenly all eyes were on me. The men looked surprised, then nervous, but my wife just looked at me with a "why are you spoiling my afternoon" look. Her eyes never left mine as she said, "Okay guys, we're busted, but it's only my husband and he loves me so he won't get violent. Come on Barry, I want to get you hard again. Tom, it's your turn to fuck me." Hesitantly, and with nervous glances my way, the two men did what she told them to do and within minutes the three of them forgot I was even there. I don't know why I didn't turn and walk away, but I didn't. I just stood there and watched for the next ten minutes until the two of them came again and then my wife said, "Okay boys, time to go. My hubby and I have some issues to address."

When they were gone she looked at me and said, "Come here baby and kiss me" and God help me, but I did, even knowing that both men had cum in her mouth before they left. She held my head with both hands as she forced her tongue into my mouth and when she broke the kiss she said, "Did you taste them baby?" and when I nodded a yes she said, "Did you like the taste?"

I didn't know how to answer that one and she said, "Don't worry baby. You'll love the taste just as much as I do" and she began pushing me down. I knew what she wanted and I found the idea repulsive, but some how I lacked the strength or the will to fight her. In lest than a minute she had pulled her knees back and had pulled my face into her cum filled pussy. She was right; she knew me better than I knew myself and before I was even aware of it I did find that I loved the taste and I began to avidly clean her out.

I won't go into why she had taken on lovers, I only need say that from the time my tongue first spilt the lips of her pussy I didn't much care about it. Over the next six months I would come home from work two and three times a week and find her on the bed, legs spread and she would say "Hurry baby. It's hot and its fresh and it's all for you."

Soon two or three times a week wasn't enough and I began to take her places where she could get fucked so I could eat her. On the back seat of our car outside bars and clubs. We would go to the college campus and look for frat parties and she would pull trains. I started having poker parties and she would see that all of the players left well fucked and then I would drag her into the bedroom and go down on her. It didn't' matter where we went or what the circumstances were we would manage to get her fucked. A thing as simple as going out for a walk could turn into another opportunity to get her fucked. One night we went out for a walk in the park, holding hands like a couple of teenagers, and a jogger whistled at her and she called to him, "Want some?" and lifted her skirt. He took her bent over a picnic table and when he was done I laid her back on the same table and sucked him out of her. And all for the sake of feeding my cum addiction.

My job suffered because I constantly left work early to get home while her lover's juices were still hot and fresh. My social life went to pot because I didn't have time for anybody who wasn't fucking my wife. And it didn't matter how I got it. If she fucked them I sucked it out of her. If she sucked them off she would hold it in her mouth and pass it to me when we kissed. And then the day before yesterday I hit rock bottom.

I got home from work to find my wife and her current lover still at it and when he saw me he smiled and got off my wife.

"I know what you want sport and here's your chance to cut out the middleman."

He walked toward me with his hard cock jutting out in front of him, gleaming with a coat of my wife's juices and as I stared at it I slowly went to my knees. All that saved me from that final indignity was my wife yelling, "Sid, stop that! You get back over here and put that where it belongs or I swear to God you will never fuck me again" and Sid turned and went back to her.

When Sid had gone and I had cleaned her out my wife hugged me to her and held me in her arms and cried. "Baby, oh god baby, what have I done to you. You need help baby, oh God I'm sorry that I did this to you. We have to get you some help."

And that's why I'm here at this meeting. I can that with your help I can beat this thing, this addiction of mine. I know I can. I know it!