Cum To The Mud-Wrestling With Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack Gates
Jack Gates
98 Followers

Another stooge ran naked out of the audience and I braced myself, it was in the show. He slipped through the bouncer cordon because they were under orders to let him through. Suddenly he was behind me and I felt his cock at my asshole. He gripped my hips tightly and forced his cock into my rectum. I squealed and the crowd roared and then he was dragged off me by the bouncers. He probably earned a 100 quid to do that to me. 'It was all good clean fun!' said the emcee. It left my asshole feeling suddenly empty.

The crowd started to chant-count the footsteps of the Dane as he marched towards me in his Danish Fighting Lords costume. He was even carrying a big hammer! His huge prick sticking out of the front of his fur tunic. My knees started to tremble. My anal muscles tightened again and I had to shut my eyes to relax the pain. I moaned again when I felt something cold touch my anus. I looked around and it was Mary with her gel-gun. She pressed it into my ass and squeezed the trigger injecting a liberal amount into my hole.

'Just, relax, Baby. It will soon be over. Larry sends you his love. He said let it happen, don't fight it. He also said, he will be watching you being fucked.'

I quipped back, 'When are you going to let Larry and I fuck you, Mary?'

She smiled and simply said, 'Soon.'

I squirted more juice around Walters 'ticking over' cock with me just thinking of me drinking Mary's juices and my Larry fucking her in her beautiful ass.

Suddenly the light was blacked out by the huge figure of the Dane. The two young guys were taking off his helmet and tunic, then he was naked and so close to me I could smell him. His big fist milking his cock, it looked even bigger now.

'I'm going to fuck the arse off you Vixen. This big prick of mine is going to spoil you for all men! Especially that minnow-pricked husband of yours! From now on you will be begging me to fuck you to give you some relief. The man who has his prick up your cunt is my bum-boy, no one else can give him the pleasure that I give him. I conquered him on his debut to the mud-wrestling ring. Someone told him it was the best place to start. I told him he would earn more money acting as my stooge. I have been fucking him ever since. From today you can ditch Larry and become my Lady stooge, You will love it and my big cock up your tight ass and cunt!'

'Just get on with it, Dane! I have a home to go to.'

He thrust his dick into my asshole and amazingly got most of it in without hurting me too much. He had completely relaxed me with all his chatter! Walter suddenly came to life, I thought the Danes boring chat had sent him to sleep. The crowd suddenly erupted also, I thought they had gone home already. Knowing the drill for DP - I came up on tip-toes to give Walter a chance to pull his cock out of my pussy. This gave the Dane a chance and the room to get his cock fully into my ass. The last two inches or so really hurt! I screamed out to arouse the crowd and placate my own fear. Shouting , 'Oh! No! Take it out! And the crowd responded, 'Oh! Yes! Ram it in! All the way in!'

I was amazed that I could take both cocks and I was extremely, highly sexually excited. There was some pain, but I was wanting the pain! I started to shout at both men to fuck me harder. Not even they could fuck me deeper. They were pummelling me! Two pistons working in opposite directions. It was as though they were trying to break through to touch each other. They pawed, mauled me like a sack full of something with my consistency. My tits were sore despite the Vaseline covered nipples.

I knew I would never forget this fuck session. I have never forgotten it. I am still married to Larry, but he knows his cock is not doing it for me any more.

The rest of the bouts were a doddle compared with that one, even though I was ass-fucked again in my last bout of the evening. I actually enjoyed it and hammed it up for the crowd who roared their approval!

* * * * * *

Larry, realising my hunger for big satisfying cocks makes sure that when we are on the circuits he is putting me into fuck-fights with all the guys with the biggest cocks. Even taking me to the wider rings where he matches me against two or three men. We are now very rich and live in two homes one here and one in Spain. We travel the World and our favourite is Japan where I am pitted against some true giants and hard men and women of the wrestling world. I get off on pain, lots of pain caused by Goliath cocks. I am addicted to them.

Jack Gates
Jack Gates
98 Followers
12