'Cum' Uppence

Story Info
Blonde drug dealer falls foul of locals.
7k words
3.87
424.3k
130
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers

There were twelve of them. All friends and out for a night of drinking and clubbing. They had gone out that Saturday afternoon and by the time they arrived at Floozies Bar at eleven thirty they were all pretty drunk. Floozies was not a classy establishment, not even close. It was a rough pub, in a rough area and the people in the bar were that bit older than these twelve rowdy, twenty something's. The reason the friends had gone there was simple: it was on the way to the club they intended to spend the rest of the night in and it had a karaoke going on (which the girls wanted to use).

So they drank a few more shots, sang a couple of songs and then made to leave. Unfortunately, due to a combination of the amount of drink drunk and the number in the group and the fact she was not in a couple in the group, Lisa was at the toilet when the rest left. They didn't miss her immediately and were in the club before they missed her, they assumed she was somewhere in the crowded club with others from the group and left it at that.

Lisa Duncan stared in the cracked, stained mirror at her reflection and groaned. She had just been sick in one of the disgusting cubicles and was attempting to properly clean her face before heading back to the group. God, she hoped they hadn't left, who'd want to be here alone! What a shithole this dump was, no seats on the toilets, the floor a mess, the bins overflowing and the stink, god! Why did they ever come here? And the locals weren't much better, like an urban version of Deliverance.

She applied a final touch of lipstick and appraised herself in the mirror. Not bad at all she thought as she pulled in her stomach and stuck out her breasts. What she saw was an attractive, 25 year old with shoulder length, light blonde hair. She was petite at 5'4", a trim figure with a nice shapely ass and (her best features) a great big pair of natural breasts. Lisa was proud of her figure and would always wear outfits that showed it off. On this night she had a tight, silver miniskirt and a silver tie back top that hung from her neck on two thin straps to the material that barely covered her nipples and showed a canyon of cleavage before tapering down to her pierced belly button. A perfect outfit for going clubbing, picking up a guy, then getting a good hard fucking. That was how Lisa spent most Saturday nights. She was a slut and loved it. As she put the lippy back in her small handbag the door to the toilets banged open and in walked Eileen. She carried a glass of beer, walked up to the mirrors, stood behind Lisa and without warning poured it all over Lisa's hair and face.

Eileen was a regular at Floozies, she and her friends spent Saturdays there getting drunk and hanging out. She was a scary woman. Six feet tall, dark haired with a hard, unforgiving face. She was in her early forties and not particularly good looking. She was from that area of town and hated it when people 'slummed it' there.

So that night after a bit more than usual to drink she had sat getting increasingly annoyed at the group of attractive youngsters laughing and having a wild time in the corner. Every time they laughed she felt they were laughing at her and her friends. So when she saw the rest of the group leave the bar with their friend still down the stairs at the toilet she said to her friends that she had a great idea. Her friends were equally up for it and the three women descended the stairs and as Eileen entered the restroom, her two mates stood guard outside to prevent anyone else entering.

Lisa shrieked as the cold beer hit her, she jumped back and looked around to see what had happened. What she saw was a grinning Eileen, standing behind her with an empty glass held over Lisa's head.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Lisa yelled at her larger assailant as the beer ran down her hair, face and shoulders to lower areas.

Eileen had drunk quite a bit herself that night and shouted back angrily.

"You kids think you're the fucking bomb don't you? You come in here dressed like fucking tarts, acting like fucking sluts, sitting in the corner in your mini-skirts with your tits stuck out laughing at the rest of us. Well fuck you slut, you're nothing but a stupid bimbo. I'll fucking show you what you're good for."

With that Eileen lurched forward and Lisa cowered back, realising through the fog of drink that she was up against a very big, very ugly and very nasty looking woman and that her best bet was to get away as quickly as possible. Picking up her small hand bag she made to squeeze past Eileen and to the door. As she walked past Eileen grabbed a hold of Lisa's soaked hair and pulled her back.

"Where the fuck are you going?" demanded Eileen.

As Lisa was pulled back her shoes hit the wet floor where the beer had been spilled and she slipped, falling back first onto the tiled floor of the bathroom. Lisa scrambled on the slippery floor, trying desperately to get to her feet, her skirt riding up until her skimpy white G-string peered out and further annoyed Eileen. Eileen reached down and once again griped Lisa's hair, this time pulling her to her feet by it. Lisa squealed and thrust her arm out at her attacker, causing her to break her hold. Eileen reached out again immediately to re-establish her hold, missed Lisa's hair and hooked her flimsy top. It had no chance and within seconds the tiny straps keeping it on had snapped and it came away in Eileen's hand and Lisa stood topless before her.

Suddenly, whatever bravado Lisa had evaporated, she was out of her depth here and knew it, she didn't want any trouble and topless or not she raised her arms and pleaded with Eileen, dropping her handbag in the process. As it hit the wet toilet floor it came open and small bags of white powder fell out. Eileen looked at them enraged.

"A junkie! You're a fucking junkie! Hey girls get the fuck in here!"

Maybe Lisa wasn't quite the innocent rabbit in the headlights she had first appeared. Eileen was just thinking that when the door burst open and her two drinking buddies, Sandra and Tracey came rushing in, thinking that Eileen might be in some trouble. Not a bit of it, instead they entered to find her towering over the topless young blonde holding up the bags of narcotics for them to see.

"Look at this girls, the little slut is a fucking junkie! I think we should call the cops!"

Topless or not Lisa was starting to get really worried now, she was no junkie, in fact the bags were for selling and with a previous conviction for supplying, police involvement here would be disastrous for her.

"No! Please! Don't do that! Please, you can't! Please don't Please, I'll do anything....!"

The desperation and fear in her voice was all too obvious and these were three women who had been around enough to know these things. They were also petty, vindictive and mean spirited, things which Lisa was about to learn first hand.

Eileen's brain was already working overtime trying to see an advantage to this situation, she needed to buy some time so she and the girls could think this through. She stood over the blonde (who seemed to be shrinking in confidence with every second that passed) and finally hit on what she thought was a good idea.

"Seeing as how you split my drink (yeah, funny way to spill it having it poured over your head!) I'm going to have to buy a new one, aren't I? Still waste not want not, as my old mum used to say. Why don't you drink what's left of my pint?"

She finished by pointing to the beer stained tiled toilet floor at Lisa's feet. At first Lisa was clueless to what Eileen meant, she stood there pretty much like the dumb blonde she was looking lost and clueless, afraid to shrug her shoulders for fear of upsetting the larger woman. The misunderstanding was quickly cleared up as Eileen pointed to the puddle on the tiles and mimicked licking with her own tongue to the slowly understanding blonde.

"Drink it fucking up junkie whore, while we decide what to do with you or do you want us to go and get a copper?"

The look that Lisa gave that suggestion told its own story and as Eileen released her hold on Lisa's hair, the topless blonde began to lick at the spilt beer from the ground. Eileen smirked and joined her two friends by the door. Sandra and Tracey were actually very similar, physically to Eileen, although Tracy was dirty blonde compared to the others dark hair. All were big in every way imaginable, tall, fat and each with huge tits. They were very common and spoke in rough accents and despite thinking themselves wearing fashionable clothing it was, in reality, anything but. Eileen joined them in a huddle and sneered as Lisa followed her orders and made horrified faces as she continued to lap away at the sour floor.

"Let's have some real fun with this little slut girls. Did you see the look on her face when I found the drugs? I think she'll do anything we tell her, anything! You saw the way her and her friends were acting earlier, they thought they were such fucking hot shit! Made us feel like garbage, didn't they? We'll lets teach her a lesson she's not likely to forget in a hurry!"

Lisa, meantime, was dabbing her tongue tentatively at the wet floor cursing her bad luck at having been left behind and wondering what in the hell had been on this floor, it sure didn't look like it had been washed anytime lately. But fear kept her down there, fear not only of being arrested but of these three big, ugly women, what the hell had they in store for her?

"Don't stop drinking you stupid little cunt! We're still watching you!"

Barked Sandra, taking undue pleasure in speaking like this to the cocky little bitch. Seconds later Eileen broke from her two friends and they walked over to stand in a line before Lisa, her looking up as a sticky dribble fell in a trail from her bright red lipstick covered lips.

"Tell you what slut, you do what we tell you and allow us to have a little fun and we'll forget this little lot shall we?."

Eileen held up the drugs baggie and Lisa had nothing to consider really and all four women knew it, still she hated giving herself up like this to them and the look on her pretty face showed that.

"Yes, I guess so, OK."

"Sure about that bitch? You have to do whatever we tell you, exactly how we tell you, make no mistake you are going to have to pay for this, crack whore! No arguments, you agree to do this, whatever we say?"

Lisa had guessed as much and mournfully nodded her acquiescence.

"That a good little bitch. Well you can start by standing up and taking off the rest of your slut outfit!"

For a few seconds the command seemed not to register and she stayed kneeling in the remnants of the beer and whatever coated the floor looking up at her three 'bosses' for the night like a dumb blonde. Then as Sandra made a move towards her, angered at her inaction, Lisa struggled to her feet and pulled off her tiny miniskirt and her skimpy panties, holding them in her hands as the three older women viewed her nubile body.

"Look at that! What a surprise, the slut shaves her pussy bald!"

"Yeah, and look at those tits, they've gotta be fake, surely, feel them!"

"What a fucking skank!"

Lisa was fuming about the comments and wanted to fire back insults at the old bags, there was certainly enough material to go on, but wisely she bit her lip and took the stick. Finally, Eileen gave Lisa's right nipple a squeeze and looked into her eye as she handed back Lisa's ripped top.

"Drop your slut clothing. Go on, drop it!"

Lisa did as told and dropped her top, skirt and panties into the puddle of beer at her feet.

"Now get down on you hands and knees and I want you to pick them up, one by one, in your slut mouth and crawl into that cubicle and deposit them in the bowl in there!"

"What? Are you...Ok, OK, I'll do it. OK."

To smirks and snickers the young blonde dropped to her hands and knees and first retrieved her white panties with her teeth and crawled on the slippery wet floor into the stall and dropped them in the bowl, only as they hit did she wonder what the hell she would end up wearing to leave this hellhole. Skirt and top followed suit and Eileen made Lisa look on from close range as she flushed the bowl and watch some disappear and the rest clog up the bowl.

As they stood there the white of Lisa's panties bobbed back into view on the surface of the toilet water. Eileen smiled and pointed to them.

"You'd better take those out, don't want to get into trouble from the landlord do we? (like he was going to care about another blocked toilet in this dump!) Ah ah! Don't use your hands, just use your mouth like before."

What a gross prospect, but Lisa was by now grudgingly accepting her fate for the night, anything would surely be better than being arrested and facing the drug charges. She scuttled forward and looked into the fairly deep bowl, it was obviously white at some time in the past but that must have been some time ago, and as her head strained over the edge and lowered (her usually perfect hair falling down past it and into the water below) she thought she was going to be sick again. But she wasn't, indeed blocking out what she was doing she managed to open her mouth and pluck her sodden panties from the grimy water and getting her head out of there. The three women stood back, still smirking and allowed Lisa to crawl out of the cubicle and back to the centre of the restroom, her soaking panties clamped between her teeth.

Just as she reached the middle of the room the door swung open and in walked Hilda, a 60 year old whose weekends tended to centre around the bar and who was usually drunken by one in the afternoon and spent her evenings singing to herself while nursing any glasses of gin she could badger out of passing customers to the pub. She looked at the bizarre scene confronting her, that of three big women surrounding another one who was naked and crawling on hands and knees with her wet knickers in her mouth and gave a laugh walking over to Eileen.

The old woman was obviously inebriated but still took the time to stoop and pat Lisa's head like she was a pet. Then she staggered past them and into the cubicle they had just left. It was so demeaning for 'it girl' Lisa to be seen like this by such people and her cheeks burned with embarrassment. But that was an emotion she wasn't really in a position to afford herself, and she was given a prod in the backside by the tip of Eileen's cheap shoe.

"Don't stop there you silly bitch, go and crawl over to the bin and drop your knickers in there."

A clear instruction that Lisa followed to the letter, just wanting this to be over. But when she reached the thin mesh bin next to the line of sinks and her head hovered over it ready to deposit her load the three women called to her.

"What are you doing? You stupid slut? We didn't mean that one, we meant the one in the men's room! Go on get going, crawl like the dog you are and get in there as quickly as you can!"

Again the look that spread across Lisa's face suggested she wanted to jump up and tell them all to fuck off but a quick thought of her predicament saw her accept what they wanted and she crawled across the tiles towards the door, which Sandra rushed over to mockingly open and allow her out into the corridor. As she emerged from the harsh bright florescent lights of the restroom on hands and knees it very suddenly began to dawn on Lisa of the hell that she was in. Both Ladies and gents toilets in Floozies were down a steep staircase and the rooms were at either end of a dark corridor that Lisa now moved along. The carpet in the corridor was old and worn and covered in stains and debris and cigarette butt ends. Back there in the Ladies had been a comparative oasis of calm, where the noise and voices from upstairs barely entered but out here Lisa could hear everything and was only too aware of how she looked and felt and while she might have felt that she was too good for a place like this and would certainly not be returning here the thought of more of these inbred, loser locals seeing her like this was too horrible to fathom.

Fortunately she managed to crawl the length of the dim corridor with out being spotted and when she reached the door to the Men's room, Tracy was on hand to swing it open and as she entered, Lisa started praying it was empty! She was lucky in one way, the room was deserted, however, the condition was an absolute disgrace. Actually, she didn't know what was worse, the nauseous smell that permeated the place or the horrible brown colour that everything seemed to be in here. It must once have been clean and white but which previous decade that had been was not obvious. She had paused in the doorway slightly too long and for that received another boot to her backside, encouraging her to get a move on and get inside. Taking her cue and not wanting to antagonise her 'rulers' further Lisa scurried inside and the three followed her and as the door slammed shut behind them she had made it to the identical mesh bin and deposited her wet pants in there.

"Well done bitch! Now for our next amusement you can get over by that row of urinals and you are going to ask to give a blow job to the next guy that comes in here, OK?"

"What! No way, enough is enough, no fucking way am I doing...."

She broke off as Eileen pulled the bags of drugs from her pocket and goaded Lisa by waving them about in front of her. The implication was the same as before, do it or get handed in, and the result was the same too, annoyed acceptance. This was really going to be an eye opening night for Lisa. So she moved over to beside the foul smelling line of old urinals and waited. The waiting was hellish. They all seemed to hold their breath and wait, and wait then wait some more. It must have been a full five minutes before they heard feet descend the stairs outside and come in their direction. By then Lisa was sweating. What the hell was she doing? How on earth could this have happened? And then the heavy door swung inwards and she took a deep intake of breath....

Into the toilets stepped Harold, another regular at the bar, he was old looking but in reality his age could have been anywhere between forty and sixty. He had a weathered, down beaten face that a beard somewhat covered. No one knew what he did or anything much about him, just that every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night he usually spent getting inebriated in Floozies. He was tall but his stoop tended to hide that fact and had untrusting dark eyes that seemed unable to stay focussed on one thing for very long. He stood still as he took in the four inhabitants of the toilets and seemed to pick up on the fact that although there was a gorgeous blonde babe naked and kneeling by the urinals that it was to the three older women he need to look to for some kind of explanation. Eileen just pointed, knowingly, towards Lisa and she soon got the message.

"Hi Mister do you want a blow job?"

Oh good god, she could not believe she had just said that to this pathetic specimen of a man. She was a renowned man-eater and had some of the hunkiest, fittest blokes in the city chasing and fighting after her. Every week she seemed to have a new, younger beau making a fool of himself over her and now these wicked old crones were making her do this. Urgh!

Harold looked pretty confused by all this, not helped at all by the fact that he was half way to being half cut. He screwed his eyes shut then opened them wide, as if he was checking to make sure his eyes were not playing cruel tricks on him. But no, the lovely blonde was still there looking to him with a look of appeal on her face (which he took to mean she was appealing for him to take up her offered and it certainly wasn't that!). He did a comic double take and looked towards the other three as if to say 'is this for real?'. They nodded and gestured for him to accept.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers
12