Cum Vamp Book 2 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,532 Followers

"Thought you could hide her from me, huh? You thought wrong!"

The guy standing next to me suddenly fell backwards as I heard the deafening shot. Blood splattered on my face as the guy hit the floor. His buddy behind me grabbed me around the neck and picked me up. He backed away from Levi, his cock no longer hard.

"I'll snap her neck if you come closer!" he screamed.

"No you won't, you're already dead," Levi said.

I had no idea what he meant looking at him confused. He smiled and quicker than I've ever seen anyone move he pulled out a different gun from his waist and shot the man holding me in the head. More blood splattered on my face and the guy dropped me. He fell to the floor in heap and I managed to catch myself from doing the same even with my feet tied.

"You okay?" Levi asked.

"Better than okay!" I gushed.

He put his pistol away, held the shotgun in one hand and took out a knife to cut the plastic ties on my hands and ankles. When I was free I jumped into his arms, naked and covered in blood.

"I don't know who you are or why you are doing this but I've never been happier to see another person in all my life!" I screamed, hugging him tight.

"Good to see you too, but we need to go and fast."

He didn't bother putting me down. Instead he turned and hurried out of the room and building. He had a car still running and let me in the passenger side. He ran around got in and drove away.

"I've got some clothes in the back seat if you want to put something on," he said.

I was gross, sweaty, bloody and dirty but I nodded anyway. He reached back and handed me a duffle bag. Inside I found panties a T-shirt and loose fitting black pants. I shimmied into my new clothes after which he handed me a water bottle and cloth to clean my face. I worked in the small mirror to wash the blood away while I asked him questions.

"Okay, so who are you and what the hell's going on?" I asked.

"I'm x military. I work now as a private detective. Your family hired me to find you. I never imagined what I would find."

"Which was what?"

He turned to look at me with a confused look on his face, "What do you mean what? I found you, being used for sex and as a way to supply fresh semen to 'them'," he said.

"'Them' who are 'they'?" I asked.

"You don't know? I thought for sure after all this time you'd know."

"I never see who has... had me. All I know is I wake up tied up in that room and the guys come in for hours and hours every day it seems. I have no clue who 'they' are and why they took me."

"You've been through hell, I'm sorry it took me so long to get you out."

"Yeah, about that. The first time you just fucked me like the others, never giving me any hint who you were."

"It wasn't safe to tell you anything then; I had to act just like the others so I could learn more. I was lucky to get access to you at all. You have no idea what they charge to meet with you; it's a lot of money, that's why it took so long between my visits. Your family and I had to raise the money to get me back in there."

"So I was a high priced piece of ass? Who did this and why did they want the semen?" I asked.

"Well, that's the kicker, and I didn't believe it at first so stay with me when I try and explain this. 'They' need it to survive."

"Excuse me? What do you mean?"

"They ingest it. They're like vampires but instead of blood they crave and drink cum."

"You're kidding, right? That's crazy."

"I know that's what I thought until I saw it for myself. It's their only weakness. They are stronger, faster, smarter than humans, indestructible as long as they have human semen."

"Okay, something makes sense now, the cups you each had in the room, saving the semen and when some spilled the men got worried. That all makes sense now. Except you didn't save yours last time you let me eat it, why?"

"It was my way of showing them I wasn't afraid of them and spite them. Then when I whispered in your ear I would save you I was hoping they would panic and move you because without that it would have been impossible to get you out of there. They took the bait."

"But if they have no weakness why would they fear you busting me out?"

He turned and smiled at me, "Because I'm one of them... now anyway."

"You're what? You're a vampire that eats semen?" I asked.

"No, I'm a vampire that eats woman cum, the female vamps eat the semen and the male eat the secretions from women. They were only using you for the supply of human cum, instead of harvesting your cum. They had other women for that."

"You're insane; nothing you just said made any sense to me."

"I told you it wouldn't. You'll just have to see what I mean for yourself. When we get back to her, she'll explain it better."

"Her? Who is she?" I asked.

"Lana, she's the leader of my house, she's amazing. She's why the others feared me, they fear her and since I'm part of her house now they fear me."

"Lana? And she's a cum vamp as well?"

"Not just any, she's the head of the most powerful organizing on the planet, her house has a hand in everything that happens, and I mean everything. She's got knowledge and wisdom spanning thousands of years, passed down from one head to the next. When you meet her you'll know what I mean."

"Why are you taking me to her, and not my family?" I asked.

"She's invested in your rescue, she says you are special. I think she right," he said turning to look at me.

"Invested in me? What do you mean?"

"She planned everything, paid the money for access. Well, the second two times, once she found me."

"Found you?"

"I was snooping around trying to learn more about this organization that had you and she found me. I had to prove myself before she would change me, that's another reason why I haven't been back for so long."

"Change you? What does that mean?"

"She's the only one of her house that can turn a human into us. She made me what I am today."

"That's how you took out those men so easily... how you moved so fast."

"Yep, they were no match for me; only thing that is, is others like me."

"And you think they are coming after me now? Is that why we are in a hurry?"

"Yep, but the closer we get to her, the safer we are. No one's dumb enough to follow us onto Lana's territory."

He stopped talking and I stared out the window deep in thought. The things he said were nuts, it made my head hurt thinking about it. Vampires that eat cum, powerful organizations, head of houses, it was all so crazy. Thoughts rushed into my head, putting the pieces together. Levi eating my pussy instead of fucking me now made sense. He was drinking my cum, it gave him power, sustained him. No wonder he acted like he was crazed. Now he says this Lana thinks I'm special? What does that mean? She doesn't even know me, or does she?

I had to stop thinking about it. I was starving, weak and exhausted. My eyes closed without me knowing and I drifted off to sleep the same way.

*****

I woke, when the car turned off.

"We're here," Levi said, smiling.

"Here? Lana's place?" I asked, looking out the windshield at a nightclub/bar.

It was the middle of the day, place looked closed and the parking lot only had a few cars, very nice cars. Levi got out and opened my door, letting me out. He walked me to the door and knocked. It swung open to reveal one of the hottest men I had ever seen. He was so gorgeous I scarcely notice the automatic rifle he was holding. He stood in the doorway, looking at me and then turned to Levi.

"Got her out, huh? That wasn't very hard," he said.

"Nope, just like Lana planned it," Levi responded.

The gorgeous man turned back to me and smiled, "So you're what all the fuss is about. Not bad, not bad at all," he grinned, looking up and down my body.

"This is TJ, Ginger, he's one of Lana's top men," Levi explained.

"Nice to meet you, TJ," I said holding out my hand.

He grinned again, moved the rifle to one hand and took mine, "Come in, she's expecting you."

We stepped into the dim club, from the bright sunshine and it took me a while to see anything, but what I heard took me back. It sounded like someone was getting fucked and really hard. My eyes finally adjusted and what I saw was crazy shit. Two large men, just as hot and just and big as TJ were double fucking a tiny woman, holding her in the air while standing. Their cocks were enormous, bigger than Levi's and I couldn't believe the little woman was able to take both of them. She was screaming and telling them to fuck her harder because she wanted their cum.

I had never seen anything like this before, and I stood speechless, not able to tear my eyes off the threesome. Two other women, incredibly beautiful women, were sitting nearby watching as well and playing with themselves. They had shot glasses under their pussies, letting the cum run into them. They were collecting their own juice. It finally occurred to me that all of them were these cum vamps that Levi had talked about. The woman getting fucked screamed even louder. She was even hotter than the other two, with huge breasts, gorgeous face and body, the like I'd never seen before.

The two guys were really taking it to her now and I could tell were about to cum. The set her down, faced her and exploded into her face. She went nuts, swallowing all she could acting crazed and wanting all they offered. Talk about a facial. I'd never seen any man ejaculate like these guys. It was so much cum it almost looked fake, like those stupid porn videos where the guy has a phony plastic cock and squirts runny juice all over stupid women. But this was real! Buckets of cum it seemed shot from their cocks and this woman feasted on as much as she could get until they slowly began to ease. The two women, playing with themselves, stood up and joined the threesome. They handed their shot glasses half full of juice to the guys, who gulped them down, before tending to the cum covered woman.

I don't think I blinked once as the started cleaning the first woman off, eating all the semen that had dripped onto her body. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen, these women were spellbinding, phenomenally beautiful, more so than was natural. They ate everything, even sucked the men's cocks clean until there was no trace of the men's enormous loads. After they were done they stood up and sat on the barstools and looked at me. I turned to Levi, backing behind him. I had to admit it was very intimidating. They looked powerful, almost vibrating with energy and a presence that frightened me.

"Ginger, this is Lana's elite; the top tier of House Niseen. Sam, Roxy, Deb, and the guys there are Zack and Mike."

They all acknowledged their names as Levi spoke. The guys were buck naked, and so was Sam but Roxy and Deb had some clothing on. All of their bodies were incredible, stunning actually.

"Good to meet you, Ginger. Levi has told us a lot about you and Lana has expressed a special interest in you as well. She'll want to meet you, shouldn't keep her waiting," Sam said, in a strange accent.

"Lana's upstairs in her office, go on up," TJ said from the door, still holding his rifle.

I froze, it took Levi, taking my hand and leading me away from the group to get me to move. He took me past the vamps and up the stairs to a small office with the door closed. Levi knocked and seconds later a woman's voice told us to come in. Levi opened the door and held out his hand for me to go first. As soon as I moved in I saw another surprising sight. A beautiful woman, dressed in tight black was sitting behind a desk sucking a cock and stroking a second with her hand.

She took the cock out of her mouth and said, "I'm almost finished here, have a seat."

Levi, again, had to lead me to a sofa in the room where I sat down and watched the woman manipulate the men's cocks until they each came in her mouth. They didn't cum near as much as the guys downstairs and she managed to eat everything very easily. After which they pulled up their pants and left the room. She licked her lips smiled and turned to me.

"Ginger, it's so good to meet you. I'm Lana," she said coming around her desk to shake my hand.

I went to stand up but she took my hand and sat down next to me, putting her other hand on my leg. She was stunning, she had the same energy to her, the same presence as the others but there was something more to her, something I couldn't put my finger on. She seemed to see right in to my soul, she seemed ancient, wise, powerful but only looked twenty years old if that.

"I'm sure you have many questions, tell me what Levi has shared with you first," she said.

I told her what I knew, what I'd been through and how thankful I was to be free. She never interrupted me, just encouraged and comforted me when I got a bit emotional about my ordeal. When I was finished she spoke warmly.

"You have been through hell, but you persevered and this is why I have chosen you. Not many women could survive what you have gone through. There is something special within you and if you wish I can unlock your full potential in time. But the choice is yours."

"You mean, change me into what you are?" I asked.

"Exactly, it's far from a curse, not the fake legends of blood vampires, the sun, the weaknesses they have and the thirst for blood is all nonsense. We do thirst but it is for a different fluid and we have none of the silly weaknesses but all the fun and power. If you wish you can become something unimaginable, powerful beyond your understanding and if I'm right you have the potential to be great among the great."

"This is all so overwhelming; I don't know what to say."

"I'm sure... you don't have to answer now, there is much you still need to know and learn. First of all you probably want to know who took you and why. He is named Brody; he is the head of another house, enemies of mine. He's more stupid than I thought and did not recognize your potential, but I'm sure he has now. He uses... let us say... less than desirable means to get what he needs. He glories in hurting and causing pain. He's kind of an ass, actually he's a major prick, killed someone very important to my house a while back. Anyway, I found Levi investigating him, trying to find out more about Brody's organization. He's our newest member; his first task, as one of us, was to bring you to me. I think he did an excellent job, don't you?"

"Yes, he saved me, I owe him everything," I said turning to Levi and putting my hand on his leg.

"Indeed, he's turned out to be a very good acquisition. Got a great cock too," Lana laughed.

I squealed a laugh, but covered it as well as I could. She was right, he did. But so did the other guys downstairs.

"You look like you could use a shower, and clean up a bit. And Levi smells like he could use something you can offer him. Why don't you guys take a couple hours, get to know each other better. Levi can answer most of the questions you have if not, when you come back, I'll fill in the gaps. Sound good?" she asked.

I knew immediately what I could offer Levi. The thought raised my blood pressure I flushed and my mind went instantly to Levi feasting on my pussy and making love to me. Lana must have noticed my reaction.

"How you are feeling right now is why I think you are special. Even after all you have been through your mind and body craves sex, you love cock, you love getting fucked. As a human you crave it, that's why I think you'll be a force to be reckoned with if and when you change. I want someone like that on my team; heads of houses seek ones like you. Levi can sense what you want, he knows your desires, he smells your juices flowing from your thoughts. It's what we do, it's our existence now. We give and receive pleasure you have never felt before. I know this calls to you, deep within you hunger for it and that was why you survived hours and hours of being violated because you, deep down, loved it."

I just stared at her, she was right! The thought should horrify me but she was right I did enjoy getting fucked hour after hour, she was correct and maybe knew me better than I knew myself. My heart was racing I felt my nipples pressing out on the thin T-shirt and my pussy moisten. This talk was having a major effect on my body; they were having a major effect on my body.

"Give into the pleasure, Ginger, give into the power."

What happened next seemed like a dream. Levi picked me up, carried me out of Lana's office and back downstairs. I found myself being carried deeper into the club, which turned into a residence and finally a shower. He took my clothes off and together we entered steaming water where he washed off the blood, grit and grime of the last day. His hands were heaven on my body, sliding with the soap, taking me further into the grips of pleasure. I felt like I was floating as he lifted me into the air and eased me down onto his erect cock. He rushed into me, filling me with desire, lifting me off and back on his wonderful rod.

He seemed to treasure my body, lovingly caressing me, kissing me, touching me giving me pleasure I've not felt in a long time and the security along with it. He thrust in and out several times before easily bending me over and lifting my pussy to eat the juice he had coaxed out, only to flip me back around and thrust into me. I knew what he was doing, he needed my cum, using his large cock to increase my supply he would fuck me until more was to be had. Over and over he feasted on my body, sending me into a fit of pleasure and realm of bliss I've never been before.

I had no idea how long we were in there, how long he made love to me and savored my essence. His strength and stamina only seemed to increase, as he got more of what he desired. His body was godlike, strong, bronze, and powerful. I was nothing in his arms as he spun, bent, and positioned me any way he wanted. He held me in 69 effortlessly, munching on my quivering pussy while I sucked his magnificent member as deep as I could, only to spin me upright but facing away from him. He slid back into me easily, slamming down hard over and over onto his tool...

jasliz
jasliz
3,532 Followers
12