Cum Vamp Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

"You Roman whore get away from me with that I want the real thing!" Bobby screamed.

She was taken aback by what I called her and it took her a minute to regain her composure enough to force the vial in my mouth and I gulped it down. The thirst was quenched but Bobby still had control of me.

Deb and Roxy now joined us as well and I collapsed onto the ground holding my head.

"Dude she knows everything Bobby knew, she called Sam a Roman whore, Sam never told Lana about that so it must have worked," Mike said getting up and holding his ripped pants together.

I rocked back and forth on the ground, "Make this stop please, I can't take it," I cried over Bobby.

"You need to concentrate on your life, only think about you, try and push Bobby back," TJ said grapping my shoulders and making me look at him.

"Oh Thomas Jacob, when I found you, you were half dead washed up on the beach when your ship was attacked by pirates." I said somehow staring at him.

"Yes that's right Bobby but I need to talk to Lana!" he yelled at me.

"Lana, oh beautiful Lana, right here at the club, she was fantastic," Bobby said through me. "No I'm Lana," I screamed.

I tried and tired to focus on me, on Lana, but it was almost impossible to push back over five thousand years of Bobby's memories.

"Brody you bastard, you killed me," Bobby screamed. I felt TJ smack me across the face making my cheek sting but it was gone quick.

"Damn it Lana you have to fight or this will destroy you!" TJ yelled.

The slap must have jogged something because I was able to think clearer and my own memories pushed past Bobby's and my eyes focused on TJ right in front of my face.

"TJ, I think that worked, its me now, well almost me," I said.

I focused on my memories and pushed Bobby further back and my head still hurt but it wasn't as bad. TJ could tell I was coming around and helped me up. Roxy got me a stool and I sat back down and looked around the room at my friends.

"Shit guys if you would have told me the risk involved in drinking Bobby's cum I don't think I would have done it," I said.

"Well we didn't really know what would happen, a transfer like this hasn't happened in a long long time," Zack spoke for all.

"Sam I'm sorry about what I said, it wasn't really me," I apologized.

"Its fine Lana and hell you're right on. When Bobby found me I was a Roman whore and slave from Germania, they captured me when they conquered my land. But you already know all that," Sam said.

"I do now, thanks to that vial, shit I know a hell of a lot," I said grabbing my head again.

"I can't believe it worked, this is amazing!" Roxy stammered. "Well Sam I guess she passed your criteria right?"

"Ya I guess so."

"Oh and what the hell, I guess I didn't comprehend what you told me about drinking girl cum because holy shit, my clit turned into a small penis for hell sakes and I couldn't even touch it!" I ranted.

They all started laughing, "Oh my hell that is funny as shit, you must have drank the whole thing in one swig," Deb busted out.

"Well ya...No one said not too.....Go ahead and laugh you bitches all of you," I said and began to laugh with them.

"Oh man we're sorry about that, you see normally when girls eat girls they don't swallow that much so it just effects them a little," TJ explained still laughing his ass off.

"Ya well I didn't know for hell sakes, I mean it wasn't a bad thing just way intense. I don't think I've ever cum that hard before and it wouldn't stop, every time it was touch I squirted," I told them.

"Well that's pretty cool then, maybe I'll have to try more sometime," Sam said.

"Hey now just hold on we need all we can get, don't start steeling our supply for crying out loud," Zack spouted.

We all started to laugh again and I was feeling better and was learning how to differentiate between my memories and the billions of Bobby's. They started asking me secrets that Bobby kept and things only she would know. Because her memory was so vivid to me I knew which questions to answer and which to continue to keep a secret. I knew the inner workings of my new house, all the people and their faces who Bobby had changed over the thousands of years and it was mind boggling. And I knew first hand now how to change someone.

I felt much more confident in assuming this position now and even knew what the ceremony in Austria comprised of. I couldn't wait it was going to be hot shit, I was thinking some boring coronation but from what happened to Bobby it was going to be hundreds of times better. "TJ has the house been notified about Bobby and me?" I asked.

"Almost everyone knows now and many want Brody's head on a platter so after your raising that will be your first matter of business," he answered.

"When has the ceremony been scheduled?" I asked.

"Because of all the fervor over Brody it's in two days so you need to come up with a good excuse to leave the country and get a passport, like today," TJ said.

"I know people that can help you with the passport stuff, and you might as well just quit your job, you're not going to have time now anyway or need the money," Zack said.

"Two days, shit that's quick. Man I'll have to come up with something good to tell the girls and Dan's going to want to know where I disappeared to as well," I thought out loud.

"Dan?? Who's this Dan, we were under the impression you were unattached," Sam asked.

"He's the new guy I started dating, we kinda hit it off. He's what Bobby would call special," I said laughing.

"Oh so hot and hung like the boys here huh?" Deb asked.

"Yep and he knows how to use it," I said.

"Is he the reason you asked me about changing someone?" TJ inquired.

"Actually yes,"

"Well if he is really all that then bring him along, you could use him for an excuse to go to Europe with you're girlfriends," TJ suggested.

"That's a really good idea, he is well to do, and they wouldn't suspect a thing, but what about the ceremony and our lives?" I asked.

"Well he'll just have to be kept in the dark until after you change him. We can make arrangements for him during the ceremony," TJ said.

"Damn this is all happening so fast, I don't know if I want to bring him or not I mean I barley know him and if it wasn't for the thirst we would have never done what we did already," I smiled.

"Oh sounds hot you'll have to share that with us sometime but right now I need more than just a story," Roxy said.

Her nipples were erect and pressing out inside her shirt, with her face flushed with the thirst. She dropped to her knees and went after Mike's torn pants and pulled his huge cock through the rip. It hardened quickly and Roxy engulfed as much as she could into her hot mouth. Zack helped her out of her clothes and I couldn't help notice the huge bulge in his jeans and I knew he needed some juice as well. He worked his way under her and she sat on his face while she worked on Mike's hard cock.

"Hey Lana didn't you say you squirted every time your clit was touched after drinking Bobby's cum?" TJ asked.

"Ya it was crazy how much I came," I said.

"Would you say you gave off more than you drank?" He asked watching the three on the ground.

"Well I'm pretty sure I easily could have but the guys came and satisfied me and my clit returned to normal so I never got to see how much I could have produced. But the few times they made me squirt it was a shit load," I returned.

"Well let's just try this then and see if my theory is correct," TJ said.

I watched him go around to the cum stash and he found a small vile of emergency girl cum and brought it over to where Roxy, Mike and Zack were getting it on. Roxy had heard what we were talking about and knew what he wanted to try. She was obviously willing and the thirst had her horny as hell. TJ didn't even have to ask her she just reached up and took the vial and let Mike's cock flip out of her mouth and she drank the girl juice down.

The effect was almost immediate and we all stared as her clit doubled in size. Zack was the closest of course and when it stopped growing and just pulsed and throbbed he licked it with his hot tongue and Roxy bucked and squirted into his mouth a generous stream of cum. It was more than he would have gotten normally after 15 minutes. Roxy's orgasm was so intense she could scarcely focus on sucking Mike's cock and her body glistened with perspiration.

"And you said that happened every time it was touched?" TJ asked looking hopeful.

I just nodded and watched as Zack licked her huge clit again and the same thing happened. He swallowed the large squirt of fresh cum and he was totally satisfied and it took no time at all. Roxy was shaking now and weakening quicker than normal because of her climaxes and the juice she was losing. She couldn't hold herself up off of Zack anymore and he had to slide out from under her and she fell back on her legs.

"I'm getting really weak guys, that takes a lot out of me but it's so good," Roxy said breathing hard.

Her perfect breasts where heaving up and down and beads of sweat ran between her jugs to her tight stomach and joined the cum oozing out of her pussy.

"Are you willing to see how far you can go and give?" TJ asked her.

"Sure but when I can't take it any longer I'm going to need one of your loads quick," she said.

"Okay not a problem I'll keep myself right on the verge and you just say the word and you'll get it," Mike said stocking his wonderful cock.

TJ and Mike didn't need any juice at the moment so they decided to just collect what they could from Roxy and see how much they could get out of her before she was too weak to continue. Sam got a bowl and they propped Roxy's ass up on a pillow with the bowl under her to catch what they could. Roxy's clit was still huge and I knew it would stay that way until she got man cum. She laid back and I watched as Sam licked her fingers and started rubbing Roxy's large nub. More cum gushed out of her pussy and splattered into the bowl. Roxy's toes were white and curled tight due to the strain. Her whole body shook and the cum stopped spraying and dripped off her ass into the bowl. Her back was arched and her round tits were pointed straight up off of her body as the highest point. She looked incredible and the expression on her face was one of absolute ecstasy.

Deb had decided to help Mike and she was sucking and stroked his cock hard and fast and I smelled him and Deb was keeping him right ready to cum for Roxy when she need him. Roxy was a trooper and Sam was able to get five more squirting orgasms from her and the amount of cum she released was staggering and would supply the guys for days, all three of them, if needed.

"Holy shit I can't believe this? Why haven't we figured this out before?" TJ said stunned as Roxy squirted her final explosion into the bowl and then begged for Mike.

Deb let Mike walked forward and knelt over her neck. He stroked his mammoth cock and held the head down to Roxy's mouth as she opened it. Finally she was rewarded with spray after hot spray of Mike's cum into her mouth and instantly she was revitalized and she swallowed everything he gave her. There were no leftovers, like normal, she had swallowed it all.

"Well shit I guess that's the trade off then, we get copious amounts from her but there isn't any leftovers for the girls if they need it later,"

"Ya but you guys normally give us more than we need so we should be fine still," Sam said taking the bowl out from under Roxy.

"How do you feel Roxy?" I asked her.

"Holy shit that was amazing, you are right I've never cum like that before either and they were so good, so intense I can't even describe it. I didn't want to stop but I was just too weak after that last time."

"I'm surprised you didn't know this worked like this, I mean shit you guys are how old and never tried this?" I said mockingly.

"You know why we didn't, just as well as us. It's because of the small amount we normally get was too precious to give to the girls. We knew what it did to their clits but not that it would produce so much from them," TJ spoke up.

"Well this begs the question then what happens to you guys if you eat man cum?" Deb asked.

"Ya well not going to happen, at least not by me and as far as I know there are no homosexuals of our kind to ask," TJ said.

"I'm with him I'm not eating guy cum to find out, thank you very much," Zack said.

Mike just nodded and I knew he felt the same way. "Well it's not like we need you studs to produce more anyway," I said laughing.

"Oh that is crap I'm not a lesbian and I eat girl cum and play with tits and pussy's all the time its fun so why can't you guys get busy with each other?" Roxy said getting up off the floor and dressing.

"Not the same thing, I'm not going to try and explain it but it's just not the same for us guys as you girls. Sorry not going to happen," TJ said.

"Whatever! You guys don't know what your missing maybe your orgasms will last twice as long and feel twice as good," Roxy stammered.

"Or maybe you will stay hard even after you cum and be able to cum over and over, wouldn't that be worth it?" Sam asked.

"Ya well maybe but I'm not willing to try. So just drop this." TJ said and the other guys nodded in approval.

I started laughing hard and soon the other girls joined me, "Talk about homophobic," I said between laughter.

"No shit, funny as hell," Sam busted out.

We were laughing so hard I barley heard my phone ringing. I had to walk away from the laughing girls to be able to hear once I saw that Dan was calling me. They shut up quick when I said, "Hi Dan, yes I'm feeling much better."

He was just checking up on me and we talked for a while and he wanted to see me again tonight but promised me no surprises this time. Which was kind of disappointing to me but I didn't let him know that. I told him I had something to ask him tonight and to free his schedule if he could for a few days.

After our phone call I left with Zack to get my passport and also to quit my job. We took his Porsche and first went to my office. He waited in the car and I quickly went in and talked to my boss. I made up some long term family emergency story and told her I probably wouldn't be coming back. Grabbing my things from my desk I hopped back into Zack's car and we headed to his passport contacts.

I didn't have time to wait for the regular process and his people would be able to speed it up so I could be in Austria in two days. His contacts owned a pawn shop and also did fake ID's from the back room. Steve and Randy were the owners and from what I remember from Bobby's memories they were our kind but from a different house. Zack had met them and shared information and services for a long time.

When I saw them I remembered which was which but Zack introduced me anyway because they didn't know anything about Bobby or me yet. Zack had called ahead so they knew we were coming and what we needed. It didn't take long and they soon had me posing for a passport photo and then they put it all together while we waited.

"So Zack tells us you are the newest member of Bobby's house," Steve said.

"Yep, it's only been a few days since I went through the change. It has been quite a journey in a very short time."

"Well you fit Bobby's standards that's for sure, you are incredibly beautiful," Randy said giving me a smile from behind the camera.

"Thank you, and even more so now," I giggled.

Steve and Randy were both nice looking guys but not in the same realm as Zack. They were shorter and not as built and I had a feeling not near as endowed either. They were blunt and open about sex and the thirst as well, but I guess that just comes with this new life I have, since we have to feed all the time.

"So when was the last time you ate?" Randy asked looking me up and down again.

"I had a quick snack a few hours ago, so if you take long enough with this you may get lucky," I smirked.

Zack started to laugh and Steve joined in as well.

"Hell ya well I might just have to do that then," Randy said.

"What about you? How long since you had some?" I asked him.

"Brit, stopped by about an hour ago and hooked Steve and I up," he said.

"Brit is what we call a roamer, she's sent around to make sure we've got what we need, she has about ten of us guys she checks on," Steve explained.

Bobby's memories came rushing in and I now remembered exactly what Brit would do and how some houses use roamers instead of emergency vials.

"A roamer is a human that knows about our kind and wishes to be like us. Some houses give them duties and tasks to do with the idea that if they serve well they will someday be changed," Zack explained for my benefit even though I knew already.

"So she drives around and you guys feed off of her if you haven't already found some?" I asked.

"Yep pretty much, she's one of the best and is next in line to be changed when an opening presents itself. For a human she really puts out a lot of cum and she's hot to go with it," Randy laughed.

All this sex talk and the three cocks in the room was getting to me and I knew that small vial of cum I had this morning was wearing off quick and I was going to need some more soon. So when my nipples started to get hard and my pussy and clit awoke I wasn't surprised. The three guys in the room knew what was happening because they could smell me and it was visually obvious as well.

"As you can tell boy's I'm ready for some cock so who's going to be the lucky bitch?"

All three of them started to laugh and Randy and Steve both started fishing their cocks out of their pants for me. Zack decided just to watch this time around. I was right about their dicks they were not as big as Zack's just average and as I dropped to my knees and started sucking and grabbing them I found that Steve's was shorter but fatter then Randy's, but they both tasted and smelled so good to me.

I traded back and forth sucking and stroking their hot cocks fast and ferociously, making a huge mess of saliva on the floor under them. My panties were soaked and my body was all titillated and hard wanting them. I sucked them both for 10 minutes and didn't get anywhere with them cumming. These damn guys last way longer than normal humans so I knew I was going to have to change things up.

I stood up and started to strip in front of them and they followed my example and we were soon naked and I dropped back on my knees and started sucking Randy's cock again and Steve walked around me and slurped up some of my juice before ramming his hard thick cock into my pussy. He wasn't gentle and I loved it, he just started pounding me from behind as I sucked and stroked Randy.

Another five minutes went by like this and I took Randy out of my mouth and turned my head to Steve, "Fuck my ass already!" I screamed.

Steve smiled and did as he was told pushing his cock into my butt and grabbing my hips pulling me hard onto him as his balls hit my open snatch. That was all it took and I came and juice ran down my leg. They all smelled it and Randy must have not wanted it to go to waste.

"Hey Z do me a favor and collect that for us," he said.

Zack must have found something to collect my flowing cum because I felt a cold container scrap my leg up to my dripping pussy and then the other leg. Steve was standing over me slamming his cock in my ass, so Zack was able to get to my cum as it ran out of my pussy with each thrust.

"Shit Lana, your ass is so fine, fuck it feels good," Steve was saying.

"Give me that cock, fuck me hard, and pound my ass!" I screamed back at him.

I could smell him getting closer to cumming and my ass milked his cock as he pumped me full of his member. Randy pulled away from my mouth and walked around to my ass and laid down putting his face under my legs and started to lick and eat my pussy while his friend continued to anal fuck me. The combination of oral and anal was incredible and when he licked my clit it sent pleasure rushing through my full ass. I came again and felt my pussy convulse and flood on Randy's face. Zack collected what Randy missed and my body was flushed with pleasure. Steve just kept going and lasting and I knew I needed to do something special to get these two guys off soon because the thirst was getting bad.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers