Cum Vamp Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,518 Followers

She continued to moan and try to suck Zack as TJ began to pound his long thick cock deep into this woman's twat. I swear she started cumming again seconds after he stuck it in. She wasn't like me and the other woman and so I'm sure that huge cock was filling her beyond full. TJ didn't slow down and just kept hammering away at her like she was already one of us. She eventually had to stop trying on Zack and he stood up and watched with his cock throbbing up and down still wet from her mouth.

Deb, seeing Zack's cock unused, went right over to him and filled her empty mouth. Sam continued with Mike and he closed his eyes and sat back in his chair as Sam's head bobbed up and down in his lap. Mandy was going nuts now screaming like an over acting porn star with TJ pounding the shit out of her. I knew she wasn't acting though, not with the way TJ was giving it to her. I don't know how this little woman took all of him over and over, she wasn't much bigger then Sam, and our new bodies adjust to what ever the guy has but she's human and doesn't have that ability.

She must really want to be one of us to endure what he was giving her and what I'm sure she has had before. Or maybe I was wrong and she was use to it by now. Her screaming just urged TJ on and he continued, unwavering, in his thrusts. I knew he wasn't going to tire out and would continue until he got bored or came.

"Can I get you anything Lana?" Jeff asked, surprising me.

I was so tuned into the action that I didn't notice him standing next to me and I jumped realizing I had my hand between my legs rubbing my clit.

"Oh.......No.....Thanks I'm perfect Jeff," I replied.

"I could do that for you if you like," he said looking down at my crotch and hand and then back at a tray he was holding.

He lowered the tray and I saw a variety of vibrators and dildos to choose from. He smiled as I took a look and waited for my response. While I looked, Mandy continued to scream and moan. I picked a narrow vibrator with a clitoral stimulator and Jeff smiled down at me.

"I'll be fine on my own Jeff thanks," I told him.

"Very well, enjoy," he said and walked with the tray to the others.

I turned on the vibe and pulled my thong out of the way. Slowly I inserted the humming toy into my very wet pussy until the stimulator was pressed up against my clit and I held it there and went back to watching the others. The sensation spread through me and my nipples hardened and a small moan escaped my lips.

Suddenly I saw Sam and Deb heads rise and instantly I smelled it as well; TJ was ready to blow. All of us watched as he pulled out of Mandy and started spraying her with rope after rope of white cum and the smell was intense causing my clit to grow larger and my pussy to flood under the vibrations. Once TJ was done he backed way from Mandy and Sam and Deb crawled over to her. They began eating all of TJ's juice from her body, licking and slurping his seed from her tight tan stomach, breasts and neck.

Jeff watched and he looked stunned by what he was witnessing, I didn't know if it was due to the amount of cum or watching the incredible women eat all of it off his fellow coworker. But his cock was hard as a rock again in his pants and he almost dropped the tray of toys. I smiled to myself and pressed the vibe harder on my clit and rocked it back and forth and side to side in my flooded pussy. Zack and Mike stroked their cocks slowly keeping themselves hard and ready as they watched Deb and Sam work. Roxy was actually asleep across from me after enjoying her meal from Jeff. I thought for sure all of TJ's cum would wake her up but she didn't stir.

Sam and Deb finished their meal, and it was plenty for both of them. It took a moment for Mandy to return to normal and begin to dress but before she could Zack pushed her back down and started feasting on her vaginal secretions, TJ had forced out of her pussy. She started moaning again under his tongue and feasting. His cock was still hard and he didn't take long eating her before he rose up and moistened his cock in her stretched out pussy. He gave her a good couple of thrusts before pulling out again and lowering his cock to her tight ass. This made me sit up and forget about the vibe in my pussy. I couldn't believe it but Zack was going to shove his massive cock in to this poor girl's ass. Shit if it was me before I was turned I knew it would be too much for me to handle and I watched with awe as he pressed forward undaunted.

Mandy let out a strange grunt as his head popped into her ass and continued deeper into her bowels. It was amazing; she kept taking more of him, like a pro and I knew then that she was use to cocks of this size. She was stretched tight though and I could see the strain his cock was putting on her hole even across the plane. She did the only sensible thing and started going ballistic on her engorged clit.

Zack moaned with pleasure as Mandy's tight ass encased his cock in hot tight rapture. He proceeded to fuck her slow and steady as she continued on her clit like a woman possessed. Zack lifted her legs up and bent her over, pushing more of his cock deep inside of her. She screamed as his speed increased and he drove his hard thick rod down and back making her prove her worthiness.

Damn it was hot, and it was like these guys were really testing her will and resolve to be like us. I realized then how odd it was that Bobby had changed me without me having any test or education in this new life. Mandy was enjoying it though and Jeff stood watching with his cock straining against his pants. I watched him pick up a small white vibrator and walk next to Mandy. He got her attention and she stretched out her hand for the toy and turned the fast humming device on and mashed it onto her clit with Zack still going strong. Jeff stepped back again to watch and I could tell he wanted to release his cock and stroke it or better yet trade Zack places.

Mandy's nipples hardened and her light pink areolas darkened as they scrunched together. The new vibe was working well for her and she was coming again under its intense vibrations and the huge cock pummeling her tight ass. Zack's perfect ass and legs flexed as he pounded away and I had a perfect view of his long wet shaft sliding in and out of Mandy's ass and his balls tightening up around the base of his shaft. His smell increased and I knew he was getting close to releasing his load on this woman.

Deb and Sam, now full, were back in their seats watching as well and Mike was left to fend for himself, slowly stroking his own cock with his eyes on Mandy's ass and giggling tits. I knew what he had in mind, he was going to wait till Zack was done and then fuck the shit out of Mandy just like TJ and Zack had done before him. I wondered if the poor girl was going to be able to walk off the plane after this.

Zack pulled his hard throbbing cock out of Mandy and rolled her over and had to help her onto her knees, because she was so weak. Once she was on her knees she put her head down on the lounge seat and Zack replaced his cock in her ass and started thrusting hard again with no respite. Her pussy was wide open and cum dripped over her engorged clit as it oozed out of her when Zack's cock filled her upper hole. Jeff was still staring at the action and had forgotten all about serving anyone. His hand instinctively went to his cock and he adjusted it and let his hand linger there rubbing his hard shaft through his pants.

I couldn't resist and pushed the call button to see what he would do. It rang three or four times before his head lifted from the action and he looked around the plane to see which light was lit. When he saw it was me he looked embarrassed and I used my index finger to call him over in a very sexy way.

He walked over quickly and said, "Can I get you anything?"

"Yes......... actually that please," I said pointing at his hardened cock.

He smiled and with one hand unzipped his zipper and struggled to pull his erect cock through the opening. With the tray still in his other hand he wasn't able to get it out so I leaned forward and took over. The small vibe was still up my twat and I pinned it between my seat as I leaned forward. Using both hands I got his oozing member out into the open and licked the clear tasty juice off his head. I heard Mandy scream louder and I looked around Jeff's legs to see Zack smacking her ass and pummeling her hole with his blood engorged cock.

Turning back to Jeff I engulfed his sweet tasting cock all the way and vibrated his shaft with my tongue once he was fully incased. He let out a long moan and I tightened my mouth around the base and slid up and down his quivering shaft driving him crazy. I could smell Zack across the plane ready to shoot his load and I had to see it so I twisted Jeff sideways and fell off my seat and knelt in front of him so I could see Zack and still suck Jeff's cock. The small vibrator fell out of my pussy and vibrated on the floor.

None of the girls, me included, needed Zack's load and I think he knew that so when he was ready he pulled out of Mandy and rolled her over. He stepped up on the lounge with her and squatted over her face bending his cock down to her mouth.

"Open up," he said to her.

She hesitated but then opened wide and he released his grip on his shaft and a large burst of cum shot into her mouth and down her throat. She gagged and tried to move out of the way but Zack held her head steady with his other hand and stroked his spurting member into her mouth. She struggled to breathe as her mouth filled up with his hot spunk and it over whelmed her running out the sides of her mouth. He kept cumming his unnaturally large load and when her mouth was too full he aimed his last few spurts onto her face splashing up her nose and in her hair.

"Swallow it............Do it now," Zack yelled at her when he had finished.

I could see her struggling with the volume of cum in her mouth and could tell she wasn't enjoying it like the other woman on the plane would have. Sam and Deb watched along with the rest of us to see what Mandy would do. She still hadn't swallowed it and a drop of oozing cum fell from Zack's cock onto her forehead.

"Swallow it now Mandy!" Zack ordered again.

I had my mouth around Jeff's cock and had stopped moving up and down on it as we all watched to see what Mandy would do. I watched her throat constrict a few times and then finally she relaxed and swallowed the enormous mouthful of cum. She looked nervous and I think Zack scared her a little.

"Good girl, that wasn't so bad," Zack said and hopped off of her.

Her face was a mess still and Zack threw her a towel and collapsed in a chair. She wiped the remainder off her face and neck and dabbed at the long string in her hair but just smeared it around. I went back to sucking Jeff and reached around and grabbed his tight ass and squeezed his cheeks hard and pulled him further down my throat. My mind went to Bobby's memories and Mandy's history with us. I knew that she had been a roamer since she was 18 and had worked her way up the line and was now 23 and perfect for changing. As I sucked on Jeff I thought about the vacancy in my house now that Bobby was gone and Dan sure as hell wasn't going to fill it. Mandy seems to be proving her worth and desire obviously.

As soon as I thought that I heard her moan again and I opened my eyes to see Mike now feasting on her sloppy ass and pussy, getting his fill on her juices. He was totally naked as was she and his cock was rock hard brushing the side of the lounge as he finished eating Mandy's nectar. Shit she was really going to earn her keep today. The more I thought about it she was the most deserving and had proved it time and again in the last five years.

Jeff's aroma strengthened and I was about to receive his delicious load. He wasn't far behind Mandy in the line and that's why they both had the jobs they did on the airplane. He was good at what he did and produced a significant amount of cum and was able to rebound quickly to satisfy us. With his cock buried down my throat I felt him convulse and his cum shot out hitting the back and ran down, followed by a few more tasty spurts. I licked him clean, thanked him and he zipped up again and picked up the vibe off the floor and returned it to the tray after sucking off my cum while looking at me.

"You like that? Do I taste good?" I teased him.

"Yes ma'm very," he responded.

He turned and looked around to see if anyone else needed anything. I sat down and watched as Mike took his cock in his hand and eased it into Mandy's well eaten and fucked pussy. She let out another familiar moan and took all of him with ease. She was very pretty, toned body and hot sultry face and her fake tits giggled slightly as Mike moved in and out of her. I decided it was her lucky day and she deserved what was coming to her. Mike gave her pussy a few more good thrusts and then took it out and eased it into her lower hole, filling her ass all the way to his balls. She found the vibrator again and worked her little nub as he proceeded to fuck her ass firmly. Then back out all the way and into her pussy again. He kept this up alternating between her snatch and gapping ass while she moaned and held the vibrator on her clit.

He rolled her over doggy style and started doing the same thing going back and forth between holes and pounding each with 10 or more good hard lunges. She looked great on her hands and knees and I didn't know how she had the energy to keep going after these three studs fucked her so much.

"That's it Mike fuck her good," TJ yelled as Mike sped up on her ass.

TJ and the girls laughed and Mike kept his cock in her ass and drove it down fast and hard towards his pending orgasm. He didn't bother pulling out and I smelled his cock explode inside Mandy spraying her bowels with hot sticky cum. His cock constricted inside of her emptying his balls and glands inside Mandy with and enormous load of cum.

Once he was done he slid back out and Mandy closed her ass holding his semen inside of her. Mike turned to Jeff and Jeff knew what to do. He handed Mike a champagne flute and Mike turned back to Mandy and held the crystal container against her open pussy.

She relaxed and opened her ass again and pushed his entire load out into the glass filling about three inches of the bottom with an impressive amount. We all watched and even Roxy had woken up to witness the fun. Once he had all he could get from her he handed the glass back to Jeff who put it on a tray and walked towards the three women. They each took a sip of the white thick liquid and he brought it over to me.

"Cheers," I said and finished it off.

Mandy had rolled over on her back again and was too worn out to get dressed or try and help anymore. I set the empty cum coated glass back on Jeff's tray and stood up. I walked over to the exhausted Mandy, knelt in front of her and spread her legs.

"You deserve this, you've done well," I whispered.

I'm sure everyone was watching me and the nonhumans would have been able to hear what I whispered. None of them said a word so I proceeded to lick her folds and part them with my tongue. I looked up into Mandy's tired face and she looked at me in shock and amazement. Moving the hood off of her clit I placed the tip between my front teeth and quickly bit down drawing blood. Mandy yelped and jerked away.

"What have you done!!!!!!! You don't have the right!!!!!!!! Now I'll be an outcast!" Mandy screamed and pushed me away holding her sore bleeding clit. She stood up and started to panic.

She didn't know who I was and what I was going to become in Austria and she reacted accordingly, worried she would be sent away or possible killed because her changing was not authorized. I saw the look of fear on her face as she looked around the plane and wondered what the others would do. I stood, turned and looked; everyone but Jeff had a smile on their face he didn't know about me either and looked shocked.

"Its okay Mandy, Lana's the heir, Bobby chose her, you are one of us now," TJ spoke up.

It took a moment for Mandy to absorb what he had just said, for her to realize her wildest dream and desire had just been fulfilled. Her anger, fear and exhaustion were replaced with utter joy and gratitude and she embraced me with a tear filled hug of relief.

"Oh thank you, thank you Lana, I've waited so long," she sobbed.

I hugged her back and helped her back to her seat. I sat next to her and looked around at everyone else. Everyone looked pleased except Jeff, who looked stunned. He set his tray down and fell into a seat.

"What the fuck just happened!" he blurted out. "Did I just witness what I think I did?"

"Yes you did Jeff, in a few days Mandy will be like us and sucking your cock for food," Roxy laughed.

He didn't say anything and just sat there stunned. Mandy was so excited she could hardly sit still. For the rest of the fight she no longer served us and just asked questions and we answered them as Jeff worked the plane getting us what we needed. She wanted to the change to happen immediately but she knew it didn't work that way. She was still animated and excited when we landed in Austria.

jasliz
jasliz
3,518 Followers