Cum Vamp Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers

The woman cried out with joy as his cock exploded into the glass for her and continued to throb and pulse. She sat down and enjoyed her meal and I was gone now, I need cum in a bad way and my pussy was literally draining onto the floor from wanton lust. TJ turned back to me, breathing heavily and again forced his hard rib lined cock into my ass and began to pound away at my butt. It was beyond words and I almost passed out it was so good. When he pulled out for the last time I was so distant I almost didn't rise up to take his load. My legs were weak and as I fell to my knees in front of him, he pressed his cock to my mouth and I opened my mouth and throat like I've done at parties before when we guzzle beer. His steam of cum shot down my throat with no resistance and filled me full of his incredible third load. Instant energy surged through me and his cum continued to glide down my open throat making me seem invincible.

His cock finally stopped its fountain of cum and TJ collapsed on the ground in front of me. I jumped up off my knees and walked over his face and squatted down feeding him my sweet nectar. He feasted on my pussy and ass and his energy and vitality returned as he hungrily finished cleaning me off. I looked around the room at all the faces, many had smiles and a couple of the new women were still sipping their glasses of cum, enjoying the texture and taste. I found Mandy in the mix and she looked overwhelmed and I had to say I understood. She did know about us but she had never experienced anything like that before. I hopped up and went and sat down by her.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I don't know..................... shit Lana that was nuts, I didn't know the guys could do that!" she said exasperated.

"Well it's kinda new actually," I said smiling.

"I figured.......... because I've never seen that before, damn that was a lot of cum," she said.

"In about a week you're going to relish the idea of that much cum," I said.

She just smiled and nodded, she looked completely worn out and needing sleep unlike the rest of us.

"Why don't you get some rest Mandy you look tired."

She didn't argue and excused herself, walking out of the main room to her bed.

The rest of us, now fully satisfied sat around naked and talked about the good old days and the future. The four new woman were all from Europe and happy to meet me and see the rest. They were all beautiful, and I had not met one of our kind that wasn't. They felt awkward with their clothes on so the all decided to join us and stripped down to talk through the night. It was a boobs, ass, cock and twat fest everywhere. We talked about the use of man cum on men and woman cum on woman and the effects. The one's that hadn't tried it yet were curious and excited to give it a shot the next time they got thirsty. We all enjoyed the champagne and touched and fondled each other as we conversed.

Chapter 14

Morning came with us all still talking and Mandy waking up to join the group again. She was welcomed by everyone and ordered room service for some real food because she was starving. Everyone else was still plenty full from the night's activities and Vinny and the four women decided it was time to return to their own room and plan for the day's advents.

The Coronation was in the evening up in the mountains southwest of Vienna, so we had most of the day to site see or do whatever. Mandy's food came and the same bellhop that Sam sucked off delivered it. He was expecting another 'tip' like he had gotten the day before but was disappointed when Mandy just paid him cash instead. When the door closed we all started laughing from the disappointed look he gave her.

"A nice blowjob would have been cheaper," Sam said.

"I'm too hungry to be sucking cock right now," Mandy replied. "Maybe in a few days that will change."

"Oh girl that's a guarantee," Deb said.

Mandy sat down at a small bar in the main room and began hungrily eating her food. It smelled good but still couldn't compare to how fresh cum did now. I stood up and went and sat next to her.

"How are you feeling this morning?" I asked.

"Hungry........... and my little clit is twice its normal size and sore as shit. It kinda hurts to sit," she said taking another bite.

"The swelling will go down, and just when you think you are all healed up you'll wake up one morning with a thirst and craving for cock like you won't believe," I said.

"I'm excited for that, I'll have to keep a guy close by," she said laughing with a mouthful of food.

She was eating like it was her last meal, taking huge bites and barley chewing her food. She finished everything and picked up her plate and started licking it. I was getting a little concerned and then when sweat broke out on her forehead and she started to shake I knew something was up.

"Fuck I'm still hungry, I feel like I haven't eaten anything!" Mandy cursed.

She said it so loud the others stopped talking and all turned to look at us. Mandy was experiencing the thirst but something was different. It was too soon for one and she wasn't craving cum or cock yet. TJ looked at me concerned and I returned the look as Mandy picked up the phone and called room service again. While she was ordering TJ and I started talking.

"Something isn't right?" I said.

"I agree.... she's having an adverse reaction to the change. She's early and hasn't fully morphed but has the thirst already but no drive." He said.

"So we just need to feed her cum then." I said.

"It might not be that simple, her hunger may cause her to reject the idea of eating cum and eventually kill her," he explained.

"And fucking hurry I'm starving!!!!!!!!" Mandy yelled into the phone.

She was beginning to freak out, wringing her hands together and sweating. She was pale and looked like she was going to pass out. She began to pace in front of the main door, waiting for the food to show.

"Mandy honey, you need to forget food and drink this," I said to her, showing her an emergency vile of cum.

"What? No that won't work I'm just hungry, I'm not interested in cum yet, you said that will take a week at least," she said looking at the door. "Where the hell are they? I'm about to die without some food here," she screamed.

I walked up to her, cutting her off and grabbed her shoulders to get her attention, "Really Mandy you need to eat this.......... something is happening to you and...." She didn't allow me to finish and shoved me away with incredible strength like she was fully changed, throwing me to the floor. The vile of cum shattered and I was dazed from hitting my head on the marble floor. We didn't have anymore cum handy; not thinking it would be an issue with everyone together.

As I returned to my feet TJ realized the problem and the need for more cum, he began to stroke his flaccid cock immediately. Of course by this time the rest of the group had figured out what was going on as well, so when they saw TJ stroking, Deb and Roxy went right after him to help. We were all still naked, except Mandy and she was just getting worse.

Zack and Mike watched her close, keeping an eye on her so she didn't hurt anyone else or herself. Sam and I watched Deb and Roxy working on TJ's cock taking turns sucking and stoking it but they seemed to know it was going to take too long that way. As soon as he was fully hard Deb let Roxy continue to suck on it and instead she started eating Roxy's pussy and licking her ass to get her ready for TJ's big cock. Once nice and wet Roxy went on her hands and knees and TJ shoved his hard member deep inside of her pussy and started pounding away.

Mandy was pacing back and forth still and looking at the door waiting for and cursing room service under her breath. She didn't even notice TJ fucking Roxy or Deb playing with his balls from behind as he pounded his hard cock in and out as fast as he could. Roxy was screaming with pleasure and TJ was working on his orgasm. He pulled out of her cum covered twat and shoved his wet shiny cock into her ass for the additional friction and didn't hold anything back. About five minutes of good hard thrusts and Roxy started to cum and shake on her hands and knees and I smelled TJ getting really close to cumming.

"How are we going to feed his cum to her?" I asked Sam.

Just then the knock came and Mandy lunged at the door and threw it open so hard it flew off its hinges and across the room. Luckily Mike and Zack got to her before she killed the poor bellhop for the food. They dragged her back kicking and screaming, and I took the food from the poor guy who turned and ran away, forgetting any tip.

"Quick take the food over to TJ and have him release his load onto it," Sam yelled over Mandy.

I liked her idea and carried the platter over to TJ who was hammering away at Roxy's tight ass. As soon as I got there he pulled out and I lowered the food, took off the lids and he exploded all over the dishes Mandy had ordered. It was a lot of cum and he splattered every plate and finished up in the milk and orange juice giving each a rope of its own.

Once he was finished I set the food on the ground and Mike and Zack released Mandy. She tore away from them, sprinted across the room and fell on her knees. She dug into the food with her hands and started gulping it down, cum and all with an animalistic hunger. Within minutes the food was completely consumed and she washed it down with the orange juice and milk.

It worked, with the cum covered food her body returned to normal and the hunger ceased. Mandy was still on her knees and covered in food. Once she was calmed down she realized what had happened and began to look worried.

"What's going on? Guys I'm scared," she said.

"It seems the change is affecting you differently then expected. Your body seems to need cum already but you don't have the thirst for cock and semen yet," TJ explained. His cock was slowly returning to its flaccid shape but still semi hard and covered in Roxy's cum with a glob of his spunk still trying to ooze out of his hole.

"What's going to happen to me? Will I change fully or am I stuck this way?" Mandy asked nervously trying to clean her hands and face.

"It's too early to tell, don't worry we'll take care of you sweetie," I said. "Why don't you shower up and we'll figure something out."

She slowly left the room and we heard the shower turn on. Zack retrieved the broken door and set it up against the opening, and we started discussing the problem.

"We're going to have to watch her constantly now until she fully changes," TJ said.

"Now that she understands what's going on hopefully she'll eat the cum before she gets hungry and we can regulate her that way," Deb suggested.

"Good point but we're going to need some on hand now and ready for her," Zack said.

He knew it was up to him and Mike because TJ just shot his load and would need a break again. They were more then up to the task though and especially if one of them had a taste of the others semen there would be plenty to supply Mandy throughout the day. They got started right off because Roxy was thirsty due to the ass fucking from TJ; she didn't get any of his cum and was still hot and bothered and attacked both Mike and Zack. She followed them over to the couch and started sucking and stoking their flaccid cocks as soon as they sat down next to each other. She had them both hard and throbbing quickly, taking turns with one in her mouth and stroking the other. Then Zack decided, when she took him out of her mouth and moved to Mike, to stand up and get behind her.

She was ripe and ready to be fucked hard, secretions were running down her leg and her ass was pulsing and quivering. Zack shoved his cock deep inside of her pussy, getting it good and wet and held it there for about five seconds as her pussy squeezed and contracted on his shaft. Then he pulled all the way out and up, entering her tight ass with his entire rod. Roxy screamed with delight feeling his wide shaft continue deep inside of her bowels. She didn't miss a beat and sucked Mike furiously; she devoured his cock and made a huge mess in his lap. His cock was covered with her saliva and his pre-cum and she was rubbing his balls and pivoting her head back and forth as she sucked deep, then shallow and over again.

She moaned and sucked as Zack rammed it home and Mike had his hands on the back of her head helping her bob up and down on him. Her nipples were hard and erect standing out off her luscious breasts as they moved back and forth from the rocking Zack was giving her.

Sam, Deb and I sat down behind them on an adjacent couch and were going to start playing with each other when we heard a blood curdling scream from the shower. TJ headed towards the scream and the three of us left the threesome fucking and I told them to just continue and we'd check out the problem. Roxy didn't complain because she was really into it now and thirsty.

TJ had to kick the door in because Mandy had locked it and when we all rushed in she was still screaming. The glass shower door was steamed up but a pink glow was coming from the other side. TJ opened the door and Mandy had her hands on her breasts covered in blood. It was everywhere running down her stomach and legs to the floor. None of us knew what was going on and then I saw two strange round clear sacks on the shower floor.

"Breast implants," TJ said. "Looks like her new body rejected them, but usually it just absorbs them when the girl has some."

Mandy stopped screaming and the blood lessened. She removed her hands and the wounds started to heal in front of us and her breasts grew to the size they were with the implants.

"What the fuck is going on!!!!!" she screamed. "No one told me this would happen!"

The last of the blood washed down the drain and her breasts stopped growing and were completely healed and looking perfect like the rest of us girls.

"We don't know why it's happening so suddenly Mandy, these changes usually take much longer," I said to her.

"Well shit that hurt like a mother fucker! It's gone now but I'm freaked out!" she stammered.

The rest of her body had changed as well and she was toned, and perfect and any flaws she did have before were now gone. She felt her new body and the sudden change was much easier to recognize. She stepped out of the shower and walked out of the bathroom to a mirror in the next room. We followed her and she admired her new self in the mirror.

"Damn its better then I though possible," she said running her hands over her stomach and new firm real tits. "Look at me I'm perfect like you guys," she smiled. "Even my little clit is all better." She said running her hands over her nub.

We smiled back in the mirror and TJ grabbed my arm and pulled me aside.

"This isn't good; if she's changing this quick the thirst will be upon her again soon and multiplied many times," he said concerned.

"Well Mike and Zack are in the process of supply, and from what I smell one of them is almost ready to blow now," I said.

"I'm worried it might not be enough though," TJ said.

"Well shit what do you suggest?" I asked.

"We need to take her to see HIM," TJ said.

"Him?" I asked back.

To Lana I didn't know who HIM was but Bobby did and once I found the memory I wanted I looked up at TJ with a worried look on my face.

"He's the only one that might be able to help her," TJ said recognizing I knew who he meant.

Mandy was still staring at herself in the mirror and just as TJ and I looked back at her it happened. Her nipples hardened, her pussy flushed and her clit popped out from under the folds. She got a look on her face and took a deep breath through her nose. We knew what she smelled and she turned suddenly and headed towards Zack and Mike.

"Oh shit we're in trouble," TJ said and moved out of her way.

Before she even left the room I saw juice already running down her inner thigh, she was going to attack and if Roxy got in her way it could be really bad. We all quickly followed and when we entered the room Roxy was being done in both holes by the two men. Zack was on the bottom with his large cock in Roxy's pussy and Mike was standing behind her squatting down ramming his huge cock in her ass. She was screaming and cumming big time and was fully engulfed by the thirst as well.

None of them knew what was going on with Mandy and were too involved and hot to care. Mandy reached the threesome just as Mike pulled out of Roxy's ass to cum. He tried to walk around to Roxy's mouth but Mandy grabbed his shoulders and spun him around. She dropped to her knees and grabbed his cock and started sucking and yanking on it. He was caught off guard but it felt too good to stop now and he exploded down her throat. As he was cumming he looked up to us with a questioning look on his face. She swallowed everything he had and should have been satisfied but something was wrong still and she didn't calm down. She stroked and sucked but no more cum would come out of his cock. She got frustrated with him and shoved him aside knocking him into the couch hard.

Mandy looked like she was about to rip Roxy's head off to get to Zack's cock and that's when TJ and I, helped by Deb and Sam, intervened. It took all of us to subdue Mandy because of the load she had just swallowed from Mike. It had made her extremely strong and we barley could hold her down.

"What the fuck is going on!" Mike yelled from the couch.

"The change has accelerated and she has already turned!" I screamed as we struggled with Mandy.

"But she just ate my entire load?!" he yelled.

"Something is different with her, we don't know why, just help!" I yelled back.

He got off the couch and helped hold down Mandy, who was still trying to get to Zack. Roxy was too horny and thirsty to stop ridding Zack and continued to rise up and down on his large member. She needed cum as well and I now knew what TJ meant by not having enough. Shit it was just a matter of time before Deb, Sam and I needed some as well and we were running out of cocks quick. The only chance we had was to get some semen to Zack and he could supply us all and hopefully didn't kill him.

"Get off that cock bitch, it's mine!!" Mandy yelled at Roxy.

Roxy smiled and in the thirst mocked Mandy and pounded down on Zack notably harder, the look of intense satisfaction and pleasure on her face. Unfortunately Mike had satisfied his thirst with Roxy's pussy earlier so he wasn't going to get it up anytime soon. To make matters worse Roxy took Zack's cock out of her pussy and fed it into her now puckered ass. The smell of Zack's cock was overwhelming and Mandy thrashed about trying to get to it. Roxy's ass opened up to receive his throbbing slick member and Roxy moaned an exaggerated cry to mock Mandy even more. The competition between the two women was intense.

"We need to get Mandy out of here!" TJ yelled over the screaming. "Call down and have the limo ready!"

Sam let go of Mandy's arm and went for the telephone. Zack and Roxy just kept fucking each other and if it wasn't for Mandy freaking out it would have been fun to watch. Roxy was really driving Zack's cock hard and deep inside of her ass and I could tell that she was really grabbing at his shaft with her strong muscles.

"Okay the car should be waiting," Sam reported.

TJ grabbed Mandy around the middle and picked her up kicking and screaming and threw her over his shoulder and headed for the broken door. Mike followed close behind and watched as Mandy scratched TJ's back to shreds that started to heal as soon as she was done.

Zack, you and Roxy catch up to us when you're done, we're taking her to see HIM," I said as the rest of us passed the couple on the floor.

Deb, Sam and I caught up to the two struggling men ahead of us. We all were still naked but didn't have time to worry about that now. Luckily most of the hotel was booked by our kind and just smiled at us as we ran by, thinking it was some sort of game.

jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers