Cuming Home

Story Info
Adam kidnaps his past lover from Holly-Wood.
2.1k words
3.34
21k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body moved fluidly under the flashing club lights. The tight navy blue dress she wore hugged what little curves her long body had. Auburn waves caressed her shoulders and spilled down her back that was open and bare to the dancing crowd and flashing lights of the paparazzi. The Silver Jimmy Choos she wore to the club were forgotten in her black Prada clutch that rested at her and her 'friends' private booth. How much she had changed. How anyone could change so much in such little time was beyond me. Here in this fancy club with its expensive water-downed liquor, and the lights from the flashes of the cameras and glow from the Holly Wood sign she was Elizabeth Ruse.

The exotic Model/Actress that in her short high climb to fame had already posed for Vogue, British Vogue, Spanish Vogue, U.K Vogue all the damn Vogues you could think off. Not to mention Italian Elle, Japanese Marie Clair, and had two what-you-call-it 'center fold' interview and photo-shoot for Marie Clair, Elle, and Harper's Bizarre. And that was only on paper, on the runway she walked for Dolce & Gabana, Tommy Hilfiger, Prada, Gucci all the fucking name brands you could think off.

She turned eighteen and she was gone, ready for more than the second hand fashion shows and alley way productions. She wanted more; no she "needed more". That's what she had said when she broke it off with me coming on our two year anniversary that started the summer of our Junior Year and lasted until her agent said "she was ready for more" that he had her lined up with all the damn fucking castings her heart wanted.

So she left me. She left that shit-hole town that held me along with her past friends. She left herself behind; she traded in 'Clair Turner' for 'Elizabeth Ruse'. That one name change and she caught on fire. She was zipped away and placed in her break though role that included Cain Antos and a sex scene along with him. And that's all it took. A flash of her breasts on camera and she had Paparazzi following her left and right. Movies and Runways and Magazines followed after that and she went from a Whataburger Waitress that did Second hand Runway shows and forgotten Plays in a crumbling theater on the weekends to a big hot shot over night.

She numbered twelve on Playboys Most Hottest Models and Fourth on Playboys Most Sexiest Actresses.

"Araon, man she's down." Eric one of my closest 'friends' here in 'Hore Wood' pointed over to the private booth where Clair/Elizabeth had sat down laughing as one of the pitiful drummers slipped his hand up her already hiked up dress. Clair finished off her second Vodka and Cranberry and slid the empty glass into the center of the table where it joined her other empty glasses and shots. Straddling her long legs over his lap she looked down into his bloodshot eyes. Biting the corner of her lips she tilted her head and teased him as their lips barely touched, she pulled back inhaling his alcohol and cigarette breath. I couldn't watch anymore I turned back to Erik and nodded.

Erik the bartender pulled up one of the many fancy glasses whipped it down then poured cranberry juice a little over half way. He glanced around the bar making sure that the one of the many cameras were rotating away from us, and before the little black camera could finish its pivot the little white pill was dissolving, almost gone as Erik put the cap back on the Vodka bottle. Swirling the liquor together he placed it on a tray.

"Gia!" He called as one of the waitresses pulled up to the bar. Her bleach blond hair was flat and her eyes colored to resemble raccoon's eyes. Her hands slipped around the tray the fake hot pink nails gripping the side of the tray she walked to the booth.

"Come on Beth baby I can make it worth your wild." John slurred into my ear.

"I'm sure you could, but I'm having plenty fun here." I gyrated my thighs and the pulsing space between them against his hard erection. "Oh goody!" I pulled the drink off the tray before the dumb blond could put it down. "Put it on my tab hun." I drank down the juice and alchie. A few drips landed on my chest and John took it on his liberty to suck the running streams off.

"No need miss, your agent has already paid off you tabs and has a new cover on you." The busty blond rattled off. I didn't care to hear her as the liquor pushed its wonderful self into my blood veins.

"Wooo!" I laughed placing the empty glass onto the table where the deaths of my previous glasses of Crown, Vodka, and the two shots of Pure Silver were taken away. I had always been a heavy drunk, maybe it was because of my long body it took more than a case of beer or a couple bottle of Parrot to kick me on my ass.

Or maybe I had just built a tolerance from all the slipped sips of my past fifteen years. It wasn't until I was sixteen on New Year's did my parents ever really let me drink and after two crowns, a damn Keystone (that later made me throw my guts into the garden) a jello shot, and two bottles of Boons I didn't feel anything.

My brother was surprised, and so were all his friends and it was me voted single handed that I drive to Whataburger and back cause 4 o'clock with nothing but liquor we needed to refuel. Which we did thirty minutes later after I drove out of the gravel roads and onto the highway and back down into the pasture without a swerve or bump. Then we continued to party well into the morning taquitos filling up what space was not concurred by liquor.

"Ra Ra a la la oh la- Finally!" I screamed as I crawled off of John to get to the floor. My bare feet hit the floor and I fell back onto the drunk drummer.

"See Babe that's why ya need to stay 'ere." John started to push his hand back up my dress.

"Maybe after this song!" I called as I started back on the floor. Maybe that last drink did it 'cause I was finally getting a buzz. And not just a little one, a huge one that tingled up my spine and into my brain. I swayed my hips to the music throwing my hands around the nearest one of my group.

Men grabbed at me trying to pull me to face them and roll my body on theirs. All their touch was the same: Drunk, and slipping as I laughed away from them and pushed deeper into the pulsing bodies. A pair of hands reached for my hips, they didn't slip, but instead pulled us closer, so close I could feel only his breath next to my cheek.

Clair's ass was eager to get to work as it moved across my dick rubbing and swirling trying to get my dick to perk up. But her ass wouldn't do. Twirling her around her eyes widened on mine.

His sculpted face was sexy enough, but it was also familiar. The scar that perked out of his left eyebrow added a rough charm to him. Why was he so damn familiar, it's prolly just the alchie I thought. I pushed his familiarity to the back of my mind as I pushed his hand onto my thigh.

She knew. But then her eyes dulled as she grabbed my hand and placed it on her thigh to help her keep balance as she gyrated her vag on and off my penis which had rose to the occasion. But it wasn't her toned body and the way she bit at her lips that turned me on. Her eyes the color of fresh moss mixed with the stale sweetness of her sweaty hair that was washed and curled with that damn Australian Kangroo she loved so much had grown on me. Even three years apart it still had the same effect on me. If I had smelled it on any other girl it would have done nothing it was just that it was on her. On my Clair.

His face started to blurr as my eyes blacked in and out. Heavy drinker my ass, Wes would laugh his damn head off if he saw me now falling on this guy I just started dancing with.

My head pounded and my limbs were heavier than lead as I zoned in and out. First to the bar where the guy talked to the fineee asss 'tender before I was pulled out a back door and placed in a sexy black Camero.

"Nice caaar."

"Thanks darlin." He couldn't be that bad if he drove my 'fav car.

Clair's eyes dazed in and out. I pulled her close as she stumbled with me to the bar where Erik had already started the distraction.

"Hey man thanks again." I tipped him the two-twenty.

"No problem, it was worth my wild if I could start and watch Leo and his drummer get into it." Behind me and Clair, Security and Paparazzi pulled and snapped pictures of the fight as we slipped out the back of the steaming club. Cool air washed across our faces and a trail of goose-bumps crossed Clair's shoulders and down to her perky nipples. I clicked the car key and the engine started.

"Nice caaar." She slurred.

"Thanks darlin." The door opened automatically before the guards could pull the fighters into the ally. I snapped the buckle over her sleeping form and jumped into the car, speeding down the ally and turning the corner onto the street before the back door could crash open.

I sped onto the highway then hit cruse as we edged into the flow of cars. I looked over at her, where her dress was barely covering anything now as her black lace panties were all for my eyes, damit I couldn't wait I reached over and slipped my fingers past her lace barrier. God she was wet as my digit slipped easily into her folds. I hoped it was from our dancing and not from her horing with that drummer. I took my hand out and licked her juices off. The dark sultry taste filling my mouth I needed more. I slipped my fingers back in circling her clit as I plunged two fingers back into her. She moaned, and I froze. Her eyes fluttered a bit but then went still, I licked my two digits again before easing back in, her breath caught this time I plunged in more and she moaned, oh that sweet innocent moan, damn how I've missed it. How I've missed her. I circled her clit pushing two then three fingers in her, she arched her back and spread her legs wider, I chuckled she wanted this, might as well give it to her. I picked up my speed and more moans and gasps fell from her pouted mouth, flicking my fingers I rubbed against her wall and she about lost it.

"Ohhhh fuck." She gasped, her eyes still closed.

"You need this don't you." I whispered

"Yesss" she hissed.

My whole world was dark but I could feel It. It that most wonderful present that played between my legs, or those that played between my legs as my mystery suitor pressed his long and skilled fingers into me, fuck it felt so good, if only I could open my eyes and tell him faster, but he knew, oh how good he knew as his tempo increased circling my clit my juices poured onto his hand slicking my canal for more, he chuckled, a dark rhythmically sound before his fingers flickered relentlessly against my walls and I came out the seat arching my back and pumping my hips down onto those skilled fingers. He flickered and pumped his hand faster into me until I couldn't take any more braced myself in his car, clutching to the 'what the fuck bar' in front of me and cumed.

I hope ya'll enjoyed!! I understand they haven't gotten down and dirty, just a little fore-play because I like to ease in and not just whip it out ;) PLEASE Comment if you would like more this is my first submission so let me know what gets YOU going ta-ta for now muah!