Cumming Alone

Story Info
Steamy letter ushers in some solo fun.
793 words
4.06
20k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone had gone to the night club and then out to eat a late supper so Kara, not really feeling up to going out, knew she was going to be alone for quite a few hours. She decided to take a nice hot bath to relax and get comfortable. She went to her bedroom to get some clothes to change in to when she spied the letter her lover, Chris, had left for her. Picking it up and reading a little Kara started to get that feeling in her blossoming snatch. Really wanting to take a bath she put it down and began to get undressed. Taking her shirt and bra off, the cold Minnesota air flowing in through the cracked window made her nipples hard.

She very lightly ran a finger in circles around her nipple area and then right on the nipples of both of her large, soft breasts. Now that feeling in her pussy became a fire and she knew there is only one thing to do. She felt the anticipation in her hot body as she removed the last bit of her clothing and reached under her pillow for her 10 inch replica dildo of her lover's cock. Lying back on her bed she grabbed that letter and started reading. As she engrossed herself in the steamy letter, she began sliding the dildo down between her large breasts and around each nipple. They grew large and tight with each touch and she felt the tingles go straight to her wet pussy. Her breathing started to become shallow as she read a very juicy part and she feels the juice start to really run from her hot snatch.

Pouring out and down between her legs, coating her asshole and making it all slippery, she moved the dildo down her belly, her hips began to rise off the sheets...pushing up to get at the "cock" that's cumming closer. She slid it down over the top of her clit and over her slit, feeling shivers of passion washing over her like a tidal wave till she knew she would explode.

Bringing it back up she touched the bottom of her pussy and slipped it up along her whole slit. The anticipation was overtaking, overwhelming her now and she pressed it right on her clit. Her pussy quaked with the feel of it and she crashed into her first orgasm. Oooooohhhhhhhhh how wonderful it feels.....but it's not enough.

She must have more. So she put down the paper and spread her hot pussy lips open with one hand and slid the "cock" a little lower till its right at her hot hole. Pressing the head in a little and feeling the muscles of her pussy opening up to it began making her whole body shake even more. Pushing further she slid one hand back up to her straining tits and gives them both a tweak. Electric bolts shoot up and down her body. Then she moved them back down again to find her hot clit. Stroking it up and down make her pussy so hot and wet that its hot honey began soaking the sheets.

Mmmmmmmmm....Yeeeeessssss. Her moans help ignite the fires as she plunged the dildo in and out her hot snatch quicker. Feeling the pressure of a body shaking orgasm cumming, she moved one hand and slid it around her leg to reach for her ass. Finding it and feeling how wet and slippery it is from her dripping pussy juices she pressed a finger to it and it gave way. It slid in easily and she buried it to the hilt.

Feeling how tight and smooth it felt is all it takes to shoot to her to ecstasy. With very fast and deep strokes she pounded the dildo in and out. As the first waves of her orgasm overtake her, Kara buried both her finger and dildo in as far as they would go. Her whole body arched off the bed as screams of joy escaped from her lips. As she drifted down from the heavens and her body dropped to the bed, the warm afterglow and tingling filled her mind and body. She removed the "cock" from her soaked pussy and brought it to her lips.

She tasted it, licking all her juices from it and groaned as it tasted very good and sweet. She took her tongue and ran it around the head and over the sides to relish the smell and taste. Her legs were still shaking as she pulled herself to sit up and hung her pretty little feet of the edge of the bed.

Now it's time for that bath and what happens next is anybody's guess! But that is another story!

The End