Cumming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers

"There's no reason that he...or anyone else for that matter, needs to ever know!" I told her.

"Yes, but...that would mean we would have to act normally around one another whenever he or anyone else was here," she told me concernedly. "Could you do that Jack? Could you promise me that you would? Because if you can't...then we can't. I just can't take the chance, the risk of it ever being discovered. I could care less about myself, but I wouldn't want you to be hurt by any of this, and if we were discovered Jack...I'm afraid you would be."

"Like I said mom...I can handle it...if you can. But right now, I think it's too fucking hot in here to continue painting until later on this evening perhaps. And in addition to that, we both probably need to shower. We both look like we're trying to turn into Smurfs!"

Though mom had managed to get most of the paint off me, the combination of our sweat, our fucking, along with everything else, had us both standing there with a faint color of blue in our skin. She looked down at herself, laughing at that. One of her magnificent looking breasts appearing as though it had been purposely painted, a blue handprint covering it, fingers extended just as mine had been when I had actually been holding it.

"Yeah, that might be a little difficult to explain if I were to leave it like that wouldn't it? Luckily for me...for us," she added. "Your father is uh...going to be out of town for the weekend on business again."

I smiled, standing up, taking moms hand. "Come on then Mrs. Smurf. What's say you and I go spend some time in the shower and get cleaned up."

"Is that all you want to do?" Mom asked. "Is get clean?" I grinned, once again cupping her breast, and then leaned over kissing it, and then kissing her. "Fuck no!"

She smiled, reaching down to fondle my yet again reawakening cock. "Good...I was sort of hoping you'd say something like that."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers