Cumming Home

Story Info
A trucker's fantasy comes true.
900 words
3.61
94.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a very long week. I was thinking as I pulled into the driveway. I can't believe how much bullshit I have to put up with driving a truck.

After spending five days on the road and having to suck up to the dispatcher to get the right loads that would actually pay anything, I was in a very sour mood when I walked in the door. I yelled, "Sweetheart, I'm home!" as I walked into the living room. I sat down and removed my shoes and socks. "Sweetheart?" I yelled again, listening for any kind of indication that Lindy was at home. Nothing, she's not here. I thought while dropping all my pocket stuff on the desk. I wonder where the hell she's at now?

I stopped in the front bathroom to grab a towel and headed for my bath in the back bedroom. Same old thing, walk in, yell I'm home and go take a shower. She could have at least been here when I got here, I was thinking as I dropped my pants and underwear. I pulled my long sleeved sweatshirt over my head and got hung up trying to get it over my head, as usual. That's when I felt it… someone's mouth on my dick. Oh shit… "What the hell?" I stammered. I pulled the shirt over my head and looked down to find my wife, Lindy, butt ass naked and swallowing my dick like it was the last meal she would ever get.

I had been thinking about my wife's beautiful pussy all week and was hoping she would be here to give me some good head and then a quick fuck. I didn't want anything long lasting this early in the day since I always hoped that I would get to have a long, fun pussy ride at night. It just never happened that way. I ended up jerking off after she went to bed because she was always tired when I got home. I'm always tired too, my love, but I come home interested in fucking the living shit of you before going to sleep.

Lindy had been sucking my dick for over twenty minutes now. What the hell was wrong with her? She never blew me that long, unless she was drunk, which had not been in a long time since she decided she didn't want to drink anymore. Man, I remember the last time we went out to drink at the Electric Cowboy bar. She had my dick out slurping away like a kid on an ice cream cone while I was driving… and sucked my dick in the driveway, and on the front porch and then in the living room where we ended up fucking like crazy people. We never made it to the bedroom. Those were the good old days.

Lindy stands up and says, "Welcome home, superman." She then turns the water on in the shower and steps inside. After adjusting the temperature of the water, she says, "You take a shower while I suck your dick, baby." I sure can't argue with that offer. I proceed to wash my hair and shave, then start with the soap and she stands up and says, "I'll do that for you, Mr. Big Dick."

I just stand there and let her soap my whole body up. She lingers on soaping my dick and I am almost in heaven. She says, "Turn around, big boy." I turn around and she begins washing my back. She reaches in and soaps up my asshole. She stays there few seconds longer than normal cause she knows I like my asshole to be fingered when I'm sexually excited. She slips her finger up my ass and reaches around to pull on my iron hard dick. "You like this, huh?" I just grunt my approval.

After the shower and with my dick in her mouth again, I towel off and she picks up the motion lotion from the counter.

I start to walk to the bedroom, thinking always fuck in the bedroom on the bed. She walks past the bedroom door and stops in the living room. She turns back and asks me what I am waiting for. I don't argue, just follow her. She stops in front of the television and turns on a porno movie. There is a big titted blond giving a guy head and she says, "I'm gonna suck your dick just like she's sucking his." She does. She can suck dick better than that woman ever hoped too. Then the couple on TV walks outside into their back yard and the blond bends over and reaches between her legs and starts rubbing her clit. She's fingering her pussy hole with three fingers and he picks up some lotion and drops a big blob right on her asshole.

He slides his meat into her pussy for a few minutes and really hammers her cunt hard. Then he pulls out and she takes over with her fingers again, while he slips his cock in her asshole. Lindy turns around and gets me by the hand and leads me out the back door onto our deck. She hands me the lotion and turns around. Bending over, she begins fingering herself and says… "I think you know the script, big dick daddy." I do, I remember every last second of it.