Cumming In My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Guilt, lust and betrayal on the second night.
9.1k words
4.64
496.9k
274

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next hour passed in a confused blur. One moment I was basking in the euphoric afterglow of the most incredible sexual encounter I had ever experienced, enjoying the fleeting feel of Helen lying at my side nuzzling into my chest, the next I was under the jets of the shower in bedroom's en-suite bathroom, contemplating what had just happened.

My cock was still semi-hard as the water washed over me, my body alive with the excitement of sex with a new person. God, the feel of being inside her had been beyond imagination, her cunt receiving me and pulling me into her with adulterous abandon. The experience of awakening her passion, capturing her lust with my cock, the meeting of our sex, the whole encounter had been mind-blowing. Even thinking about it made me want to stride back into the room, bend her over the bed, and fuck her until she screamed for mercy.

Yet even as I stood there under the shower, I felt the first hints of the guilt which was due to assault me in full force over the coming hour. I had just cheated on my wife, the mother of my children, the woman who I had been faithful and loving to for the last decade. The woman who loved me completely and would never betray me in the way I had just betrayed her.

I had not assisted her best friend with pregnancy matters. I had not gone about my business in a passionless way in order to plant my seed inside her best friend. I had not had emotionless intercourse with her best friend. I had absolutely not abided by the rules which Natasha had set down for the encounter with her best friend.

No, I had fucked Helen without reserve, had cum inside her only after I had felt her delicious cunt climaxing around my dick. I had pinned her petite frame to the bed and had mashed my body against it in my eagerness to join our sexes completely. I had savoured every second of the experience, had touched her, caressed her, had put my tongue in her mouth and kissed her. I had said things to her which were a direct betrayal of my wife, had told her about the supremacy of the experience of having sex with her.

When Natasha had given permission for me to come here to do this act, she had not been expecting me to do any of these things. No, indeed, she had such faith in me that she had completely trusted me not to do anything remotely approaching the lustful act of betrayal I had just committed.

"Tell me you won't be any less than 100% mine, John, that you can do this without feeling anything for Helen." That is what Natasha had said to me, and I had told her what she wanted to hear, that hers was the only cunt I wanted...

Except that was not true any more. I had crossed a line with her friend, and as I stepped out of the shower and towelled myself dry, I knew that I could not undo or forget what had now been started. What Helen and I had just done together was adultery, an act of infidelity to our long term mates. Further, it was an act of wanton lust which had ended with my spunk pumping inside Helen, potentially providing her with something which her husband was incapable of giving, and something which could change the nature of our relationship irrevocably.

And there was absolutely no point in denying to myself that I now wanted a woman other than my wife, that Natasha's cunt was not the only one I wanted. Indeed, I no longer lusted after my wife above all others. I wanted Helen, and the only thing that matched the hunger I was feeling to go back into the bedroom and lose myself in her was the guilt this desire was producing.

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, contemplating the conflicting want and guilt, then splashed some water on my face and walked back into the bedroom.

Helen was sat up in the bed, the duvet cover pulled up to her shirt covered chest, her knees apparently raised up to her chest under the duvet. Her face was still flushed and her hair erotically tousled from the recent passion, and as I came into the room her eyes moved from the door, where they had been focused, to fix onto me.

"Hi again," she said, somewhat shyly.

"Hi, stranger," I replied, and moved to pick up my clothes and start dressing. I could tell immediately that the same thoughts of guilt which had assailed me in the last 5 minutes had also gripped her, and the intimacy we had enjoyed moments before had noticeably receded. "Are you OK?"

"Yes...wonderful," she replied. "Thank you...for everything. It was wonderful..." She looked down at the bed, and I knew the awkwardness we both had felt earlier had returned to the room, and that a "but" was coming.

"Wonderful... but?" I queried, my heart pounding with an erratic giddiness I again had not felt since my teenage years.

"But....we shouldn't have done things the way we did. We shouldn't have said what we said to each other." She looked directly at me, appearing somehow sexual and demure at the same time. "What just happened...we were being unfaithful to our partners."

Her saying it just served to reinforce the thoughts I had being having a few moments earlier. We had both betrayed the two people we cared about more than any others in the world.

"I know," I replied.

"If they had seen this, it would devastate them," she added, looking like she might be on the verge of tears. "If Natasha had seen this, she would hate me. She had agreed, as a friend, to let us do this, and I end up...fucking her husband like a sex-crazed whore."

"There were two of us doing the fucking, and you are definitely not a whore," I said, emotions of guilt mixing with a sudden concern about what might be coming next. "What you are saying is true. What we just did was not mechanical, it didn't abide by the rules they set out. We have just committed adultery. But it was the most incredible sex of my life and yours too I think, and I think we both know and recognise that."

As I said this she bunched her knees up closer to her chest, putting her chin on the top of her knees over the duvet, and I suddenly knew again that I wanted her desperately. If she turned to me now and told me to come to her, I knew I would be on her in moments, would grab hold of her shirt and rip it off her body in my eagerness to access her flesh, and I would damn the consequences.

"I think we both need to think long and hard about whether we do this again, John," she said, without looking at me.

I definitely was a mix of emotions now, my recently spent lust mixing with the guilt which was in turn battling slight anxiety.

"I'm going to go downstairs now and go home with Natasha," I said. "I am not going to give her any hint or suggestion about what has happened tonight. Once I have gone you should get yourself sorted, and in turn do not speak about exactly what happened between us to Mike."

She turned to me, her large exotic brown eyes and pretty features piercing me. "And then what?" she asked.

"If either you or me decides that it ends here," I said, "we tell our spouses during the next 24 hours that we don't want to continue. If I decide, I won't be here tomorrow. If you decide, call Natasha and call it off. Otherwise, I will be back here tomorrow night."

She considered this, then said, "OK."

At this, I moved over and kissed her on the cheek, before leaving the room to go and meet my loving and faithful wife.

*****************

As I walked into the downstairs front room to see Natasha, I wondered if she would be able to read my face immediately, read the guilt and conflict in my thoughts.

Would she look at me closely, size me up, then announce, "You fucking cheating bastard, you've just had mind-blowing sex with my best friend, and have destroyed my rules and my faith in you."

Of course, my face was a carefully constructed mask and indeed she did not instantly detect the truth of the situation or utter these slightly preposterous words. Instead, she looked at me, concern on her face, and said "You OK babe?"

"Yes, fine," I replied, in a quiet tone. Looking round the room, I could not see Mike anywhere. The music playing from the stereo in the corner was very loud, and I was immediately comforted that it was very unlikely that they would have been able to hear any noises from upstairs. "What about you?"

"Oh, feel slightly weird," she said, and laughed half-heartedly. She moved to turn the music down. "But, I'm fine too."

"Where's Mike?" I asked, sudden concern filling me that Mike had gone upstairs during my and Helen's sex and had been listening outside the door, listening with jealous cuckolded rage while I pounded his wife into grunting moaning orgasm.

"I think he found this even harder than he was expecting," Natasha replied, and she walked close to me and put her hand in mine, squeezing my hand. "Even harder than I did. He went outside to stand in the garden, for a few minutes."

This was big relief for me, because it meant that I would be able to escape from Mike and Helen's house without having to encounter him. Christ, the last thing I wanted to deal with right now was if he insisted on shaking hands again, before thanking me for my hard work.

However, I had not missed the point that Natasha had said "even harder than I did," making it clear that it had been difficult for her to sit downstairs listening to music while her husband and best friend fucked upstairs, even if she could not hear it. I wondered what she had been imagining.

"Can we go then?" I asked, and Natasha nodded, before we headed out of their front door and started walking back to our house.

We walked in silence for a few seconds, Natasha's hand clutching mine firmly. I truly could not think of anything appropriate to say in reference to the preceding hour, and I had no doubt that Natasha's mind was awhirl with a mix of potential questions.

After a few seconds of walking, Natasha turned to me, and with a slightly anxious look on her face, said, "Are we still OK?"

The uncertainty in her usually strong and confident face immediately touched me and heightened my level of guilt, and I put my hand on her cheek as I faced her, and whispered, "Yes, of course we are. You are my wife and I love you." Unfaithful, two-faced, adulterous cheating bastard, the guilt-ridden part of my mind whispered to me while I said this.

She made a large happy grin as I said this, and turned back to continue walking. "If you don't mind me asking, what was it like?" The question was asked in almost a disinterested fashion, but I had no doubt at all that the casual tone was an attempt to mask the uncertainty and fear she had displayed just seconds earlier. And I also had no doubt that she needed an answer, something to reassure her.

"It was..." I started, my mind reaching for the proper adjective to sum up the most incredible sexual experience of my life, for words which could describe the feel of a silken cunt rippling around my cock as I shot my cum into her best friend. "It was slightly weird, very uncomfortable and awkward." Lying cheat, that part of my brain cried out again.

"Did...IT...happen then," Natasha asked, as we came up to our front door.

"Yes. We had, erm, intercourse. I went on top and we, you know, did IT."

"And Helen got your sperm inside her?" Natasha was perhaps understandably asking me a lot of questions with an apparent level of urgency, and in some ways I was happy to get the discussion about these matters out of the way now.

"Yes," I replied, as Natasha stood by our front door without moving to open it. The babysitter would be inside, and she clearly wanted to get answers to these queries before entering the house.

"OK, that's what we all wanted," Natasha announced. "And what was Helen doing? How did she make you..cum in her?" There was no feigned casualness in the question now, and my wife's stare at me was intense while her hand still gripped mine.

I reddened slightly, and hoped that Natasha would mistake my blushing for embarrassment when it was actually for shame. How to answer that question?

"She lay on her back, I was on top," I answered. Stick to the truth where you can, the lying conniving part of my mind advised me, it's more convincing that way. "She just lay there while I entered her and started moving. She didn't really respond and we didn't touch each other, but she did become...lubricated inside, enough to have sex and to stimulate me. I made myself cum by closing my eyes and thinking about you, about having sex with you." Fine answer, my devious internal adviser added, while I maintained direct eye contact throughout.

Natasha appeared to contemplate that for a few seconds, then smiled and said, "Let's get inside and get rid of the babysitter then. I want my husband to myself."

She turned to open the door, and I assumed I had passed whatever test she had been setting with her questions.

*****************************

5 minutes later Natasha was shutting the front door to our house after showing Kelly our perky 18 year old babysitter out, having fielded the confused comments from Kelly that "we had not been gone very long."

Natasha turned to me, and smiled. "So. The kids are all in bed, and it's just the two of us." I could clearly recognise what she wanted by the way she put her hand on her hip and smiled mischievously.

"Shall we go upstairs?" I suggested, grinning and happy to see that the sexual implications of my wife's comment still caused a reaction in my cock.

She moved in closer to me, walking slowly and sensuously, still wearing the knee high black leather boots she had walked home in, and otherwise wearing a close-fitting red cotton dress which came halfway down her calves. She entered my personal space and put both her arms around my neck, purring seductively, "Oh, why waste time, I want to reclaim my husband right here...and right now."

And then we were kissing in the entrance hallway of our house, by the stairs, my arms reaching around to her back and waist and pulling her into me, her full breasts pressing into me while our mouths also pressed together. I ran my hand down her body to her ass, gripping it and pulling her tightly onto me, while she ran her hands into my hair.

She was definitely hot for me and she wanted sex, there was no doubt about that by the way she pulled me onto her and the urgency in her mouth as our tongues intertwined. She sinuously shifted her hips to grind herself against my now stiffening dick as we kissed, and her words about reclaiming her husband echoed in my head. I felt sure that she was about to give me a sexual encounter which she intended to employ to wipe out all thoughts of Helen from my mind, whether she believed it had been a passionless encounter or not.

As I fondled her body and kissed her, my cock now fully stiff as we made out in the space next to our stairs, a part of me could not help but make a comparison between the familiar body of my wife and the woman I had fucked only minutes earlier; Natasha' full soft breasts compared to Helen's firm small pert ones, Natasha's height compared to Helens' petiteness, Natasha's fleshier rounder body and large hips compared to Helen's delicately slim and toned physique. And the exciting thing was that the contrasting earlier experience made my wife's body somehow slightly less familiar and therefore more exciting.

I was pulling Natasha onto me firmly, my cock pressing rock hard into her midriff, and we could both feel how turned on the other one was as we mashed our mouths onto each other's. I was therefore momentarily surprised when Natasha pulled abruptly away from the kiss, but this surprise turned quickly into thrilling anticipation as she started to run her hands down my chest while sinking down to her knees in front of me, shaking her long blonde hair so it fell around her shoulders sexily.

I was therefore stood in the hallway of our house, still fully clothed and with my cock rigid in my jeans, my wife kneeling in front of me with her dress bunched up high around her thighs, her leather boots tucked under her.

Natasha placed both her hands on my crotch, one hand sliding up and along my shaft through my jeans, the other one reaching under to cup my balls. She moved her mouth to within about an inch of my dick, such that I was already anticipating the feel of her lips even through the jeans, then looked up at me sideways and whispered, "Who does this cock belong to?"

"You...." I replied, imploring her to go further.

She reached up and unbuckled my belt, before sliding down my zip.

"And I am the only woman you will ever truly want, aren't I?" Even as she said this, she pushed my jeans down my hips so that they fell around my ankles, my cock now bulging against the straining fabric of my boxers. Her mouth moved closer and her lips parted and then were pressed forward to rest against the side of my boxer covered shaft, without actually moving on it.

"Yes.....I want you so much," I replied, once again a slave to my now master-less dick.

"Well then, tell me what you want me to do?" she teased, while just the tip of her tongue emerged and lapped about an inch up my cock.

"Suck my dick, please," I urged, and thankfully this was all the extra encouragement she needed to commence. She immediately lapped her tongue again along the boxers, but this time started at the base of my cock and trailed all the way up its length until she circled on the tip. Still looking up at me, she smiled, then hooked her thumbs onto the elastic of my boxer shorts and pulled them over my cock and down my legs, such that I could shake off both the boxers and the jeans down from my ankles.

Her hand then returned to my balls, and she started to fondle them while her mouth moved to the head of my dick. She swirled her tongue around the tip of my cock once, then while still caressing my balls teasingly said, "I hope these balls are still full of your delicious spunk....I hope you haven't used it all?"

"God...no," I whispered, wanting her to put my cock in her mouth. "Lot's left for you."

"That's good...because..." She opened her mouth, and softly wrapped her lips on the head of my cock and sucked it, slowly and tantalisingly. "...because, I want your cum in my mouth, and in my cunt..."

Then she started to properly work me with her mouth and lips, sucking me into her while her tongue snaked along the underside of my cock. One hand continued to fondle my balls, while the other was placed around the base of my cock, and she gradually drew more of me inside her warm wet oral cavity as she increased the pace of the blowjob.

Natasha was a fantastic cocksucker, and tonight she was really working hard to pleasure me, her tongue swirling on the underside of my dick while she moved her lips up and down me, her mane of blonde hair draping over my manhood and trailing electrically against my hips and pelvis.

"Mmmmmm......" I moaned, placing one hand onto her shoulder and the other onto the back of her head, my eyes closing slowly in pleasure as my wife put all of her passion and expertise into working my dick, her lips taking my cock in, then deliciously releasing me.

My hand on the back of her head slowly began to push my cock further into her mouth and throat. This was so right, I thought, as her ministrations with her hands and mouth enticingly drew me towards orgasm. My beloved wife pleasuring me, sex without betrayal, lust without guilt. She increased the pace and effort on my cock, and in pleasure I closed my eyes....

....and in my mind it was no longer Natasha kneeling in front of me, giving me a fantastic blowjob. Instead, Helen knelt in front of me, her petite hands sliding around my cock while her hungry mouth worked me. In the picture in my mind she was naked but for red silk panties and a pair of knee-high black leather boots tucked beneath her. Her eyes were fixed on me while she worshipped my dick with her mouth and one of her hands, the other hand sliding down her sleek waist to slip inside her panties and find her crotch, to masturbate herself while she pleasured me. Her tongue worked me expertly while her exotic brown eyes remained locked on mine, and I pushed my member firmly into her willing orifice as I felt myself cumming in her mouth....